What Mother's Day gift would you get your mom?

DarkShadowWolf234 2012/05/13 19:07:24
Happy Mother's Day! I am so exited because I got my mom this really beautiful, good smelling bath set because she's always so busy and she needs to relax. She said that my family might also set up a fort at the beach! I haven't been there in a while. My sister is almost done screaming her guts our because I'm guessing she would like to be all hot in her bathing suit. Well what would you get you mom and why?

• sockpuppet 2012/05/13 19:53:30
    sockpuppet
    You made a good choice! She has a reason (or an excuse) to find time to relax, now. Well done!
  • DarkSha... sockpuppet 2012/05/14 19:43:55
  • KironDraco 2012/05/13 19:27:26
    KironDraco
    +2
    Well, personally I prefer the more sentimental and less commercial route for getting gifts. I guess that part depends on your mom though. This Mother's Day, I took pictures with my sister and we had the best ones framed. My mom is always looking for more pictures of us, and constantly begs us to get her some more. She loves that she has something for her to bring to work and also to keep around the house. Alongside that, we got her the customary Mother's Day cards, and a flowering hanging basket (she has been asking for one for years). That is just what we decided to do for her this year. Last year it was See's Chocolates and more photos. Can't go wrong with chocolate!
  • DarkSha... KironDraco 2012/05/14 19:37:55
    DarkShadowWolf234
    :D haha! Looks like she really enjoys what you gave to her!

2014/08/21 23:58:28