What Is Your Favorite Quote/s??

♥##**AWESOME♥B****##**♥ 2012/09/21 17:22:58
Related Topics: Quote
This
These

• Polly.n 2013/02/02 22:21:03
    These
    Polly.n
    +1
    A life of love lasts forever.

Because in the end, when you lose somebody all you have is a hole, where that somebody that you love and care about used to be.
  • Nichole 2012/10/20 05:36:00 (edited)
    This
    Nichole
    +1
    patience is a virtue not right now it isn t

"Patience is a virtue." "Not right now it isn't." - The Mummy

Oh and also: "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn." - Rhett Butler in Gone with the Wind
    frankly my dear i don t give a damn gif
  • JDC~The Shootist~ 2012/09/29 14:29:54
    This
    JDC~The Shootist~
    “The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money”

Alexis de Tocqueville quoted early 1800's Alex de Tocqueville
  • JDC~The... JDC~The... 2012/09/29 14:32:59
    JDC~The Shootist~
    “The health of a democratic society may be measured by the quality of functions performed by private citizens”

“Democracy and socialism have nothing in common but one word, equality. But notice the difference: while democracy seeks equality in liberty, socialism seeks equality in restraint and servitude.”

Alexis de Tocqueville quoted early 1800's
  • Glfer65 2012/09/28 15:24:56
    This
    Glfer65
    All for evil to win is for good men to do nothing. At least this is a variance of it.
  • Bill 2012/09/27 04:50:53
    This
    Bill
    +2
    "ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM;IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM"--EDGAR ALLAN POE.
  • Nellie-TheQueenOfCraziness 2012/09/27 04:49:34
  • Quietman ~PWCM~JLA 2012/09/25 22:26:56
    This
    Quietman   ~PWCM~JLA
    You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence. - Charles Austin Beard
  • These
    ⚜Ellen⚜ ☼True American Patriot ☼
    +1
    They're all on my profile under "Favorite Quotes" ...
    I LOVE and Admire Joyce Meyer so much. Have for years. Something about her reminds me of my Mother. The way they speak/spoke, and the messages they convey. I listen to, watch and read everything Joyce Meyer. So did my Momma and so does my cousin. She just has such an awesome way of spreading Gods Message.

* 80% of people's problems are about how they feel about themselves.
    ~ Joyce Meyer
    * The healing power of God is working in me right now. Eveyr day I get better and better in every way.
    ~ Joyce Meyer
    * I may not be where I need to be but I thank God I am not where I used to be.
    ~ Joyce Meyer
    * Our joy does not have to be based on our circumstances.
    ~ Joyce Meyer
    * You can suffer the pain of change or suffer remaining the way you are.
    ~ Joyce Meyer
    circumstances joyce meyer suffer pain change suffer remaining joyce meyer

* This ain't my first rodeo.
    ~ Dr. Phil
    * I don't care how thin you make a pancake, it's still got two sides.
    ~ Dr. Phil
  • xpancakesx 2012/09/25 21:26:27
    This
    xpancakesx
    "Age is just a number. Maturity is just a choice." is my favourite quote right now, last time it was "Bombs do not choose. They destroy everything." Aand before that it was, "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and the universe I'm not so sure."
  • AbDoU 2012/09/25 21:06:46
    This
    AbDoU
    I'm The Best Bitch Doing It :D
    It's all coming back to me now :D
  • Billy the kid 2012/09/25 20:46:21
    This
    Billy the kid
    +1
    "Our Life is what our Thoughts make it".-
    Marcus Aurelius-and ain't that the truth...!!!
  • Hitsuin 2012/09/25 20:34:46 (edited)
    This
    Hitsuin
    I saw a girl who looked like Jubba the Hut but she was hot. - Me
  • Hannaaah 2012/09/25 20:16:16
    This
    Hannaaah
    +2
    I am not afraid to keep on living, I am not afraid to walk this world alone xxxx MCR song quote - famous Last words <3
  • rightside 2012/09/25 20:13:58
    This
    rightside
  • Daryl 2012/09/25 20:09:52
  • KCMamabear 2012/09/25 17:59:38
    This
    KCMamabear
    +1
    "Only two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein.
  • AngelicMelody888 2012/09/25 17:11:24
    This
    AngelicMelody888
    "It's not about how many times you fight, but rather how quickly you come back together."
    ~ Unknown.
  • Todayisgoingtobegreat 2012/09/25 14:07:39
    This
    Todayisgoingtobegreat
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
  • postmamy 2012/09/25 11:04:08
    This
    postmamy
  • Joker2874 2012/09/25 06:25:26
    These
    Joker2874
    Just so many..Where do I start ?...
    "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor ?! Hell no !!"..Bluto/Animal House
    "Never leapfrog a unicorn"
    "Im not a monster..Im just ahead of the curve"..Joker/The Dark Knight
    "Im an agent of chaos"..Joker/The Dark Knight
    "I didnt know they handed out rings at The Holocaust"..Alan/The Hangover
    "Rain Man did it & he was a re-tard"..Alan/The Hangover
    "You look like a Man-O-Lantern"..40 Yr Old Virgin
    "Its the pleats..Im about to take these back to the pants store...Dont act like youre not im pressed"..Ron Burgundy/Anchorman
    "Yeah, there were horses..a man on fire & I killed a guy with a trident"..Brick/Anchorman
    "Luke..I am your father"..Darth Vader/Star Wars
    "You dont know the power of the Dark Side"..Darth Vader/The Empire Strikes Back
    "Youre gonna need a bigger boat"..Chief Brody/Jaws
    "You goin in the cage..The cage goes in the water..Sharks in the water..Our shark....Fare
    well lonna do, to you fair Spanish ladies..Farewell lonna do, to you ladies of Spain..For we've received orders..We're to sail back to Boston..And so never more shall we see you again..Hmmm..Heh heh heh !"..Quint/Jaws
    "Strength & honor"..Maximus/Gladiator
    "Junior, if your daddy knew just how stupid you are..He'd trade you in 4 a pet monkey".. Jack Taggert/Fire Down Below
    ...

Just so many..Where do I start ?...
    "Never leapfrog a unicorn"
    "Strength & honor"..Maximus/Gladiator
    "Heres Johnny !"..Jack Torrance/The Shining
    "Its the Stay Puffed Marshmellowman"..Ray Spentz/Ghostbusters
    "May the Schwartz Bwith you"..Yogurt/Spaceballs
    "I hate it when I get my Schwartz twisted"..Dark Helmet/Spaceballs
    "WTF is a frush"..Booger/Revenge Of The Nerds.......thats what I got 4 now..
  • Louisa - Enemy of the State 2012/09/25 03:31:35
    This
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    This too shall pass.
  • Flamingolady 2012/09/25 03:04:36
    This
    Flamingolady
    +1
    "Get busy living, or get busy dying." Andy Duphrene, Shawshank Redemption
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn", Rhett Butler, Gone with the Wind
    "If we weren't all crazy, we would go insane." Jimmy Buffett (actually, Jimmy has the best quotes for nearly any occasion.)
  • chevyprincess 2012/09/25 02:02:59
    This
    chevyprincess
    +1
    if you can't stand behind are soldiers feel free to stand in front of them american flag
  • TEPP 2012/09/25 00:08:54
    These
    TEPP
    "They could put me in a helicopter and fly me up into the air and line up the bodies head to toe on the ground in delightful geometric patterns like an endless June Taylor dancers routine—and it would never be enough. No, I don’t keep count. But you do. And I love you for it."

"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."

"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day. You had a bad day once. Am I right? You had a bad day and everything changed"

"Where have I been? Did I dream it? There were angels and serene music. I was drawn towards a blinding light. I've never been more frightened in my life. It was horrible."
  • Taylor 2012/09/24 23:56:20
    This
    Taylor
    +1
    This is a quote my dad told me and I just love it! I don't know who said it though~
    "We are not humans, but souls on the human experiance."

And~
    "My angel taught me not to fear, love is free and everywhere. Listen to that special part, it will save us, it's the heart." --CocoRosie
  • Amy.[: 2012/09/24 23:56:10
    This
    Amy.[:
    i have like 7 billion notebooks full of quotes i like. i cannot possibly pick a favorite.
  • _Ganjaa 2012/09/24 21:45:00
  • White Raven 2012/09/24 20:23:18
    This
    White Raven
  • Amine 2012/09/24 20:04:43
    This
    Amine
  • Chocoboy 2012/09/24 20:02:14
    This
    Chocoboy
    +1
    You say that you love rain, but you open your umbrella when it rains.You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadow spot when the sun shines.You say that you love the wind, but you close your windows when wind blows.This is why I am afraid, you say that you love me too. -Bob Marley-
  • Libertys Martyr 2012/09/24 18:43:51
    This
    Libertys Martyr
    "There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must do it because Conscience tells him it is right."
    — Martin Luther King Jr.
  • whowasphone 2012/09/24 16:38:12
  • wallygator64 2012/09/24 16:32:32
    This
    wallygator64
    +2
    No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt.
  • amberalyson 2012/09/24 16:27:04
    These
    amberalyson
    +3
    Very occasionally, if you really pay attention, life doesn't suck.- Joss Whedon

procrastinate now, don't put it off! - Ellen Degeneres
  • tokie164 2012/09/24 16:21:17
    This
    tokie164
    the darkness inside of you is a force that drives you to look for the wonder of light
    - Nica Houston
  • Michaelene 2012/09/24 15:52:28
    These
    Michaelene
    +2
    I have many quotes I love and often post them on the fridge for my family dependent upon my feelings of the day or a point I want to impress upon them.
    Some are funny and some are right on the money!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
    Ben Franklin

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”
    Mother Teresa

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.”
    Dr. Seuss

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing "
    and
    "Never memorize anything that you can look up in a book"
    Einstein

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."
    Plato
  • Sperry23 2012/09/24 15:31:57
    This
    Sperry23
    Excrement Occurs.
  • Becca 2012/09/24 13:36:38
  • shadow76 2012/09/24 11:04:05
    This
    shadow76
    +3
    For God so loved the world he sent his only begotten son, that whom soever believeth on him shall not perish but inherit eternal life! John 3:16

2014/07/28 18:35:57