What is wrong with society?

rhirhi 2012/06/24 23:35:15
Related Topics: Crime
All of the racism, increasing crime rates what is wrong with society?

• Lina Blub 2012/06/26 18:32:00
    hmm
    Lina Blub
    just being human, humanity is mad ;3
  • Eccles 2012/06/25 13:02:39
    hmmm
    Eccles
    +1
    Avarice and Entitlement.
  • KingdomNow 2012/06/25 05:49:50
    hmm
    KingdomNow
    +1
    The lack of consequences.
  • Don Leuty 2012/06/25 04:01:43
    hmm
    Don Leuty
    Lots of natural causes and not like to change very rapidly. In many ways the inroads of Dr. King have had detour signs popping up. The last decade has been unusually divisive. Perhaps the pendulum will swing the other way, soon.
  • Quinni 2012/06/25 01:37:01
    hmm
    Quinni
    Racism is caused by politicians and fueled by the media. They separate us and we spread it to our children. We actually all get along very well when someone isn't telling us we should be angry at one another or blaming each other. There are countries you won't find racism in. When we fall into the trap, crime is the main avenue to revenge for what-ever the fuel on the fire was. It turns into hate and resentment for something none of us can truly choose sides on because we weren't there - neither were the reporters. In another aspect, crime rates get higher when people can't afford to live on what they are making any longer, or get laid off, or any kind of social/economic crisis in their life.
  • YourGurll<3 2012/06/25 01:25:57
    hmm
    YourGurll<3
  • CuppaT Child of God 2012/06/25 01:09:54
    hmm
    CuppaT   Child of God
    They've abandoned God and His laws.
  • Glitter Baby 2012/06/25 01:00:57
    hmm
    Glitter Baby
    Hatred. Evil is what we are born with but hatred is learned and that's what most people act upon.
  • Pops 2012/06/25 00:21:43
    hmm
    Pops
    +1
    Racism seems to be like a domino effect. Starting way back. Recent history and a good example of true racism is when white people made slaves out of dark people. They really thought they were better I guess. At least most, some just fell into line. In my lifetime I experienced racism from dark people of several races. They really thought they were better, automatically. I suspect this will continue for sometime.

Crime rates are probably higher where gangs exist. A lot of the crime is drugs. I don't know the numbers but I think drugs is up in the top two. Gangs relate back to the racism. Right down to streets or neighborhoods.

I have said this many times. Until we become the human race we aren't going to succeed as a society. In my opinion.
  • Quinni Pops 2012/06/25 14:52:17 (edited)
    Quinni
    +1
    I do like what you said, don't get me wrong, but you do know the first documented person to have a slave in the states was a black man? The tribes sold their own people as slaves to the Spanish (some even volunteered), the Spanish brought the trade to others but the idea already existed between tribes, just as white people and tan people were put into slavery by their own races throughout history. Domino effect started long before this black vs white bs.

One thing I don't understand is... my ancestors weren't anywhere near the states during slavery and probably were slaves in their own countries.... so why am I paying for sins that I had nothing to do with and why are we still whining about a history blemish we can't change? The people who sinned are dead... they are gone... they won't do it again in their next life if there is one. We wouldn't let them get away with it if they did try. They are not Me. Every life is has a learning purpose. We need to take one step forward and move away from the victim theology. We need to understand that we are not humans having spiritual experiences, we are spirits having human experiences. We can't become a human race until we understand that we are human in this life and we are bound to make human mistakes especially if we don't listen to our inner voice, our soul. No one is perfect. We all make mistakes. Only until we learn from those mistakes on a personal level will all be as it should be.
  • Pops Quinni 2012/06/25 15:49:18
    Pops
    Many times from more than one group I have been told I am responsible for what a white man did 200 years ago! I never understood that! Pretty thin excuse I thought. You are right!
  • rockyjr5 2012/06/25 00:15:46
    hmm
    rockyjr5
    +2
    The problem is that society is run by people who watches nudity, sex, and violence movies, TV shows, watch that stuff on the internet, reads books, magazines, and listens to that stuff in music, and thinks that it's okay to go around and judge people based on how they look, their body size, and shape, how much money they have, and what car someone drives, and push others around for not wanting to be like everyone else, and for wanting to be different, and treat females like they are trash, and weak, just because it's in the all of the movies, music, TV shows, books, magazines, and websites that they watch, listen to, and read, and you all can thank the media for that trash that is going on.
  • Pops rockyjr5 2012/06/25 00:22:55
    Pops
    +1
    Agreed!
  • JRGoesGreenland 2012/06/25 00:03:26
    hmmm
    JRGoesGreenland
    +1
    There's nothing wrong with society. Only the people living in it.
  • 666_Maggots~I'm a female! 2012/06/24 23:43:42
    hmm
    666_Maggots~I'm a female!
    *cough* *cough* conservatives *cough* *cough* 98% of the ones I came across were shindle heads and they kept hating on my sweet a$$.
  • Quinni 666_Mag... 2012/06/25 01:45:50
    Quinni
    then they weren't conservatives... a true conservative doesn't hate, they wish you well after a debate. Haters will say they are conservative only because they share a few views on the spending policy, etc but they go above and beyond what the average conservative believes in. Just as there are some wacko's who claim to be liberal, there are wackos that claim they are conservative. I am starting to notice, Dems and Reps both have liberals... now they both have conservatives as well.
  • narla 2012/06/24 23:39:15
    hmmm
    narla
    I think people are living their life on what they see around them because they don't really know how to act about today's society.
    hmmm
    +1
    Read some World and USA history

2014/09/01 13:43:39