What Is the Worst or Funniest Date You Ever Had?

Jim in SC 2012/06/19 17:06:47
Related Topics: Date, dating, Worst, Time

• Don Leuty 2012/06/20 06:33:42
    It was this...
    Don Leuty
    +10
    Fantastic brunette. Tried for months. New sports car. Top down, dinner and drinks. (Oops, low alcohol tolerance). Had really great evening, pulled up in driveway, she leans over and nuzzles my neck, and whispers, "I had a really great evening, RALPH." Barfed in my lap, all over the leather interior, then passes out. Minus 3 on a scale of 1 to 10.

• jamieannkirk 2012/06/20 16:19:29
    jamieannkirk
    +6
    Yuk a guy took me out and said he had people at his house so we went there, sat to watch a movie and he started jerkin off right there. I was like wow dude....
  • mae jamiean... 2012/06/20 23:07:27
    mae
    +4
    Run. Run very fast. Don't look back.
  • Oaces_b... jamiean... 2012/06/21 01:42:24
  • hannah jamiean... 2012/06/21 16:22:42
    hannah
    EWWW. well HE was certainly a creep. gross. :P
  • Adakin Valorem~PWCM~JLA 2012/06/20 14:35:23
    It was this...
    Adakin Valorem~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    "What is the Worst... Date you ever had?"

My worst date? September 11, 2001. A date that will live on in infamy.

That was the day that the United States discovered that Radical Islamic Camel Jockey Ragheads really DID want to kill us all. That was the date that after ten years of imposing 'no fly' zones over Iraq, our own president imposed a no-fly zone over the entire U.S....grounding every aircraft in the sky for three days.

Yup, if I had to pick a bad date.... September 11, 2001 would be it.

World Trade Center collapse
  • Cierra 2012/06/20 13:49:20
    It was this...
    Cierra
    +4
    The worst date was when my uncle set me up on a blind date. Really, that should have been a red flag right there, but I ignored it. His name was Chris and he was okay looking. He wasn't really my type, but I gave him a chance anyway. He had his ears pierced with diamond studs, and he had braids. We went to the movies. This is when the problems started:
    STRIKE 1: I had to pay for everything. The tickets, the snacks, everything because he had no money.
    STRIKE 2: He chose the movie that I made very clear that I absolutly did NOT want to see. We could see any other movie but that one. He didn't care about how I felt. :(
    STRIKE 3: He wasn't even paying attention to the movie that he picked! His cell phone started ringing in the middle of the movie and he actually answered it and started talking. RUDE!
    STRIKE 4: He was talking so loud, and this girl sitting in front of us turned around and asked him really nicely if he could hang up the phone, and he said, "shut up bitch!" to her face! And I got a problem with a guy calling a girl a bitch.
    STRIKE 5 and the last: He kept talking, and people started turning around and looking at us. So I said, "hey, I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I got up and I left. I called my mom and she came to get me. This was a blind date from hell! LOL Take it ...
    STRIKE 5 and the last: He kept talking, and people started turning around and looking at us. So I said, "hey, I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I got up and I left. I called my mom and she came to get me. This was a blind date from hell! LOL Take it from someone who knows. NEVER GO ON A BLIND DATE! Especially one that your ghetto uncle set you up with. I wish I would have listened to that red flag going off in my head when he even suggested that I'd go on a blind date. The End.
  • mae Cierra 2012/06/20 23:10:49
    mae
    +3
    ...now you know to leave after strike one....
  • Cierra mae 2012/06/22 23:44:28
    Cierra
    +1
    hahahaha I sure do!
  • Tentime... Cierra 2012/06/21 19:14:07
    Tentimesinfinity
    +1
    Wow, what a jerk!
  • stef 2012/06/20 13:42:59
    Dating???? Who has time for a date?
    stef
    +2
    i never heard of this word what does it mean??
  • Mitri 2012/06/20 13:37:33
    Dating???? Who has time for a date?
    Mitri
    +6
    A girl decided to lie she was single, we went out for quite a few dates, went well, got along allot... long story short, her boyfriend found out. I got beaten up because she thought it was "too complicated" to explain. Lost my money afterwards so I walked two hours home...in the rain... -_-

The story of my life.
  • Cierra Mitri 2012/06/20 13:50:31
    Cierra
    +1
    Awww I'm sorry buddy. I would have totally given you a lift home if I saw you. :)
  • Mitri Cierra 2012/06/20 13:59:07
    Mitri
    Awh thanks, at least I got some hardcore excersize done! XD And I would not of treated you like trash, that date sounded so bad, too. I've heard quite allot of bad stories of blind dates. :S
  • Cierra Mitri 2012/06/20 14:37:08
    Cierra
    Awww you're the sweetest thing! Yeah, I will never ever go on a blind date ever again. haha :D
  • Mitri Cierra 2012/06/20 14:45:41
    Mitri
    +1
    Naw thanks, I try my best. ^^
    Yeah, a lesson learned the hard way, I would put it. I'm now more careful when it comes to dating.
  • Cierra Mitri 2012/06/20 14:56:41
    Cierra
    +1
    I totally learned my lesson. lol Good that you're more careful. I am too. ^.^
  • Krystle 2012/06/20 13:14:47
    It was this...
    Krystle
    +2
    The worst date was the blind date I went on in HS, the dude was just too into himself, could not hold a conversation and was a prick. I told him I had a family emergency and left.
  • Moonage 2012/06/20 12:49:15
    It was this...
    Moonage
    +8
    Once had a girl very loudly put a witch's hex on me so I could not leave her. To test that theory I left her at McDonald's.
  • FELINE GESTURES IN THE DARK 2012/06/20 12:17:37
    It was this...
    FELINE GESTURES IN THE DARK
    +2
    When I was still at the uni. I dated a doctor . At dinner he showed me that he had a real gun & he was acting like he was from Mafia . Did not see him again .
    Another one was ; he asked me a date through his friends , took me to a restaurant & proposed me ! Did not see him again .
  • heirsoftheking 2012/06/20 12:13:53
    It was this...
    heirsoftheking
    +2
    I got into a pie fight with a bossy woman.
  • Aksana 2012/06/20 12:04:26
    Aksana
    +1
    None yet
  • .: LiVi :. 2012/06/20 11:17:37
    It was this...
    .: LiVi :.
    +4
    He took me home on first date to meet his parents and 9 year old brother and left me to talk with his mum who was telling me about her psychic abilities and ghosts for half an hour while he had a shower (he's 26) it was just weird and he kept going on about how his ex used to beat him up and how he wanted to get married and have kids and travel the world with me and we had only really just met. It was very weird and uncomfortable
  • hannah .: LiVi :. 2012/06/21 16:30:43
    hannah
    +1
    sounds REEEEAAALLLYYYYY awkward. ick. now THATS a creepazoid of a dude. ew. thats when you say "um walking away now." lolziez
  • .: LiVi :. hannah 2012/06/22 01:57:46
    .: LiVi :.
    Yep pretty much haha. Even worse was that we worked together..
  • hannah .: LiVi :. 2012/06/23 00:55:34
    hannah
    +1
    WOOOWW. that must be UBER awkward. eh i feel bad for ya girl. awkward moment weird guy
  • pandy1481 2012/06/20 11:05:03
    It was this...
    pandy1481
    +1
    Well we went out for a movie and after that he broke up with me D:
  • Terrie ... pandy1481 2012/06/21 15:33:11
    Terrie Handleit
    Were you dating for awhile? Or this was first Fayer alert he wanted just to see the movie.
  • Commenting_one 2012/06/20 07:51:18 (edited)
    It was this...
    Commenting_one
    +1
    A guy I knew a bit from the apartment building I lived in, asked me on a date. Turns out we were going to a "company picnic". On the way there, he picked up a friend, then we stopped at a small market where hamburger meat was purchased and probably drinks.. (some great picnic)! After we got to the park, I was asked if I "could make hamburgers and put them on the grill".. which I had to walk to. Then, I went to wash my hands. When I returned, they asked if I could "make a couple more". (I should have said "Screw you", but.. I didn't have my own car). I know there was a crowd, but I don't recall there being other food, any real communication with others, fun or games.

I COULD NOT WAIT to get home. And get this.. the guy tried to KISS me when we got home. Unbelievable. Later, another guy I liked came over and we went out bowling, passing the neighbor on the way out, while holding hands.. as the neighbor looked surprised. (I guess he thought we had a good date!) Oh, there's a second one: Another guy asked me out and we went to an Arcade where he sat, playing some "shooting game" the entire time.

Of course, both of these occurred when I was young and somewhat inexperienced. I otherwise had good dates with men who dressed well, took me nice places and treated me well.

Man and woman at a romantic dinner
  • Rhiarna Banana 2012/06/20 07:25:39
    Rhiarna Banana
    +2
    i have never had a real date but heaps of bfs so yeah lol
  • ErinGoBragh87 2012/06/20 07:07:29
    It was this...
    ErinGoBragh87
    +1
    well since i don't like sports that much, i went on a date with my GF to watch her sister's football game, it was so boring
  • Don Leuty 2012/06/20 06:33:42
    It was this...
    Don Leuty
    +10
  • hannah Don Leuty 2012/06/21 16:34:39
    hannah
    +2
    EWWWWW. lmao!!!
  • Kibbles 2012/06/20 06:31:12
    Kibbles
    +1
    Never been on a date, I've a girl try to tongue my tonsils and yet I've never been on a date. Sad right?
  • Comment... Kibbles 2012/06/20 07:58:32
    Commenting_one
    +1
    You have time..
  • Kibbles Comment... 2012/06/20 07:59:10
    Kibbles
    +2
    Yes I do, and I look forward to it.
  • Sodaz56 2012/06/20 06:30:08
    It was this...
    Sodaz56
    +2
    I bent down to grab my handbag that fell, and he burped in my face.
  • Comment... Sodaz56 2012/06/20 07:58:53
    Commenting_one
    Lovely
  • Amy.[: 2012/06/20 06:08:54
    Amy.[:
    +1
    i don't go on dates.
  • Comment... Amy.[: 2012/06/20 07:59:26
    Commenting_one
    +1
    Give it time.. no need to rush.
  • Kasey Jo 2012/06/20 05:22:51
    Kasey Jo
    +1
    because i havent been on a date

2014/10/26 04:26:21