What Is The Strangest Dream That You've Had?

Melizmatic 2011/03/21 18:18:13
Related Topics: Style, Art, color
Whether it was caused by that midnight snack that you shouldn't have had, or some subconscious anxiety which manifested during your slumber, we've all had at least one dream which could be described as bizarre.

Here's mine;

I was working as a waitress at the local 'Big Boy' in my old college town.

anxiety manifested slumber dream working waitress local boy college town

Everything seemed normal, until numerous people started ordering the milkshakes, which were an odd shade of radioactive-looking turquoise.

Suddenly, after consuming the shakes, customers started turning into flesh-eating zombies, all around me.

Next thing I know, I seemed to be channeling Jackie Chan; offing zombies left and right, and doing wicked cool martial arts moves that I could never even begin to attempt in real life.

And all while still wearing that awful 1950's uniform that they have...

arts moves begin attempt real life wearing awful 1950s uniform

The last clear detail I remember is one zombie lunging at me; to which I retaliated by stabbing it in the eye with the pencil which I had been using to write down the orders.

Then I woke up.

No more Ben & Jerry's 'Totally Twisted' before bedtime for me.

So what's the weirdest dream you can remember having?

orders woke ben jerrys totally twisted bedtime weirdest dream remember

• LittleMistersMom 2011/11/30 18:51:33
    LittleMistersMom
    +1
    Just the other night. I was with hubby and little mister. We had travelled back in time to save this boat from being taken over by terrorists and sinking. We kept trying to explain to the staff what was happening, but to no avail. People, in a rush to get away from the sinking part of the ship kept pushing Little Mister away from me (who by the way was as tall as I am) and no one would believe me how young he was, that he was a child. Then the floor started turning into these troll-like faces and trying to eat me and Little Mister's feet. Then I woke up....

No more hot wings at 10 p.m. lol
  • Yuki ~ ♦Lion King of PHÆT♦ 2011/11/29 20:35:11 (edited)
    Yuki ~ ♦Lion King of PHÆT♦
    +1
    One where I was in my bathroom, standing over our bathtub, and Voldemort and his death eaters were there. They were all throwing stuff into the bathtub to make a potion, and it had to be stuff that was special, or important, or that you were attached to. I ended up having to throw my spiked collar in if I wanted them to let me leave so that I wouldn't be late for school. Weird. o__O; Also, somehow, the bathroom was connected to this little outdoor farmlane that I used to frequent, and we had to travel up and down it in order to get from the bathroom to Hogwarts. VERY odd.

I also remember another dream where I was in the Great Hall of Hogwarts, and a basilisk barged in. After beheading it, a blue one came in, and then a red, and then a yellow. And I thought basilisks were supposed to be green. And then the bodies turned into a behemoth from Kingdom Hearts, and Riku was there, as well as Organization XIII... and then Sora, Donald, and Goofy all barged in, and the teachers started arguing with them for some reason. Something about opening the wrong door. Anyway, just as I got closer to hear what they were saying, the dream suddenly looped back to the first basilisk coming in, and it started all over.

Thirdly, I also remember a dream where I thought my legs had turned into a pile of ants and were struggling to stay in shape. It kept disintegrating. Of course, that's when I was sick, so I blame the fever, but still... o______O
  • ~•JęššįçãKøtęwã•~(Drøwñįñg) 2011/03/31 20:56:44 (edited)
    ~•JęššįçãKøtęwã•~(Drøwñįñg)
    +1
    I had a nightmare where I had a newborn baby and I asked my sister to watch the baby for a little bit and when I came back my little one was thirteen feet underwater.
  • Melizmatic ~•Jęššį... 2011/03/31 21:16:35
    Melizmatic
    That's terrible; I would have woken badly from a dream like that... especially being a parent.
  • ~•Jęššį... Melizmatic 2011/03/31 21:17:34
    ~•JęššįçãKøtęwã•~(Drøwñįñg)
    +1
    But the thing is, I'm just a teenager... and I LOVE babies and kids.
  • Melizmatic ~•Jęššį... 2011/03/31 21:19:35
    Melizmatic
    A dream like that doesn't suggest otherwise; just maybe that you have anxiety about becoming a parent in the future.

I just know that I'd wake from a dream like that utterly shaken.

It's a parents worst nightmare.
  • ~•Jęššį... Melizmatic 2011/03/31 21:22:04
    ~•JęššįçãKøtęwã•~(Drøwñįñg)
    I bet. I'm still in the shallow pool, because I don't want to drown myself.
  • Irish~Gal~8 2011/03/27 03:25:37
    Irish~Gal~8
    the dream showed me these clips of me and my so called daughter. (just to be perfectly clear i dont have a child). At first I was 25 and she was 4. we were in a shoping mall shoping for christmas presents. When she kept telling me "Mommy i want the hello kitty doll". I would just reply "No Jackie we are not shoping for you.". next it was 4 years later. She was dressed up for a gesha girl residel or what ever. Finally i was like 32 in my dream and me and my daughter got in to a terible car crash. i lived but she died. Then i saw one of those picture things that pregnet women get to see their babies (cant remeber what it is calle) and thier were 4 heads.
  • Tom Riddle's fangirl 2011/03/22 20:15:37
    Tom Riddle's fangirl
    +3
    I was in USA with my class and we were attacked by vamps... O.o Then Jared Leto came and rescued us (my only dream where JL is actually present). xD
    class attacked vamps jared leto rescued dream jl xd jared leto hurricane
  • Writer of dreams 2011/03/22 20:00:28
    Writer of dreams
    I have many starnge dreams. But I'll think I'll talk about one of my most distrubing dreams . . .

I was in a bunker. A windowless concrete bunker with a hole in the roof. I was starving. Suddenly the roof caved in, an impoosible amount of water rushing over me. I was too weak to fight it. I was going to drown. Someone yanked me out of the water, pulling me onto the remaining roof. It was a boy about my age. As I looked around, I realized that he was in a small group of kids, all of them thin and starved as I was. As I took in my surroundings, I saw that the world was destoryed. Like it had been bombed and shot until it died. I can't say how I knew . . . but I just knew I was standing in the aftermath of WW3.
    I traveled with the kids, looking for food in some of the abandoned bulidings, taking shelter in others. The boy who had saved me and I were becoming close, and I felt like this group of survivours was a family to me. Then we heard the marching of soldiers one day. I didn't know why, but they reminded me of Nazis for some reason. We ran to an old mansion, where it turned out that there was a old family living it. They let us stay on one condition. Don't go into the outside celler. Of course we went into it once they fell asleep. It was dark, and we couldn't see anything....

I traveled with the kids, looking for food in some of the abandoned bulidings, taking shelter in others. The boy who had saved me and I were becoming close, and I felt like this group of survivours was a family to me. Then we heard the marching of soldiers one day. I didn't know why, but they reminded me of Nazis for some reason. We ran to an old mansion, where it turned out that there was a old family living it. They let us stay on one condition. Don't go into the outside celler. Of course we went into it once they fell asleep. It was dark, and we couldn't see anything. And like the klutz I am, I tripped over a vine. But it wasn't a vine. The moment we left that area, the vine sunk back into the wall, and it turned out to be an impossibly skinny dirty leg.On our way back, we noticed the vine was gone, and we broke into the wall, finding two kids, covered in dirt. We helped them up, and then confronted the owners about it. They said they were working for the soldiers and they captured the two kids, who had information about how to save the world. We left . . . and then I woke up.
  • Tresa 2011/03/22 16:03:22
    Tresa
    For years and years I have haunted house dreams. I always escape but have to go back to get something usually its a dog or a child that I forgot when I made my escape.
  • ...... 2011/03/22 15:24:53
    ......
    +2
    One time i had a dream that i was tied to a tree in the middle of the woods with chains and there was this big creepy guy in a trench coat and i couldn't see his face and he was hurting me a lot and i was bleeding really bad. the creepy guy went somewhere and left me there, but then my boyfriend came and saved me D: I had that dream like, 5 times; sometimes i died after my lover saved me and sometimes i lived
  • charoni bell 2011/03/22 13:29:17
    charoni bell
    +1
    miss puff from spongebob was in a hospital bed fallowing me around a hospital crying and trying to kill me to this day still cant watch spingebob with other shaking a little hospital bed fallowing hospital crying kill watch spingebob shaking miss puff spongebob
  • Shawna 2011/03/22 10:48:23
    Shawna
    +2
    Most of my dreams are very vivid and a little strange. I find them really entertaining, like having a great movie while I sleep. I awoke yesterday, able to repeat verbatim a lengthy conversation I had in my dream.
  • Melizmatic Shawna 2011/03/22 15:09:38
    Melizmatic
    +1
    Rarely can I recall much of the dialogue in my dreams...
  • Shawna Melizmatic 2011/03/22 21:37:15
    Shawna
    +1
    I have that kind of brain-lol words words words!
  • Albannach 2011/03/22 10:20:48
    Albannach
    +1
    I don't remember my dreams never have, one minute I'm going to sleep the next it's morning.
  • elptrek P.H.A.E.T.'s wizard 2011/03/22 07:58:37
    elptrek P.H.A.E.T.'s wizard
    +3
    I never remember my dreams. lol
  • Ruby De... elptrek... 2011/03/22 08:16:29
    Ruby Dear - The Fangirl of PHAET
    +3
    That sucks.
  • elptrek... Ruby De... 2011/03/22 08:19:54
    elptrek P.H.A.E.T.'s wizard
    +3
    Product of a bad memory.
  • ♚Littlɘ Ǫuɘɘn~Phaet's Own 2011/03/22 05:09:11
    ♚Littlɘ Ǫuɘɘn~Phaet's Own
    +3
    I'm afraid to fly and I had a nightmare about flying one night before a flight. I boarded a convertible (no top/roof on the plane) commercial flight that took off in church parking lot. Every passenger was scraped out of their seat by power lines. I woke up and felt sick until the day after my flight.
  • Melizmatic ♚Littlɘ... 2011/03/22 15:10:26
    Melizmatic
    +1
    Well, that sounds like it sucked; sorry...
  • ♚Littlɘ... Melizmatic 2011/03/22 15:50:13
    ♚Littlɘ Ǫuɘɘn~Phaet's Own
    Thanks. Even though I find it kind of comical now, it sucked so hard. I hope I block it out one day.
  • Lady Katze 2011/03/22 04:31:03
    Lady Katze
    +2
    I can't remember my last necessarily 'strange' dream, but the last sort of freaky dream I remember was that I was in this theatre thing that's in my city, wearing my pajamas and unpacking boxes of stuff (I don't know/remember what it was) and all of the sudden my friend's boyfriend comes in, calls my name and starts kissing me. Lol, freaky. The really strange part? I've never even met him in real life...
  • WilliamPeebles 2011/03/22 04:17:56
    WilliamPeebles
    +2
    I was at a neat restaurant at an airport with this girl I like. The restaurant moved in a circle up in the air and you could see the planes taking off & landing in the dark of night. She was across the table, illuminated in the candle light, and the warm tones of the restaurant. There was a jazzy mood going on, the sound of plates clacking on in the background, glasses chirping. She was so beautiful, with that smile on her face. I was a lucky man I thought. I was with the most beautiful woman in the world. Until I woke up the next morning. It indeed was a strange dream, because I knew that I would never have that same experience in the harsh reality that is in this world.
  • yAmE 2011/03/22 04:17:35
    yAmE
    +2
    hmm .... maybe when i dream about my idol .. and doing such stupid stuff .. like ... playing dumb in public ...
  • LilMissManners 2011/03/22 04:08:53
    LilMissManners
    +2
    When I was pregnant with my oldest daughter I had MANY weird dreams.. but the one that sticks out the most was a dream where I was driving in a car with a friend of mine and had a box in the back seat. There was like a squeaking and knocking sound coming from the box which happened to also be making the box shake a little. The noise and movement kept getting worse so I finally pulled over and opened the box. In a very "motherease" voice I said "Now girls, you all need to calm down. You can come out and play when we get home" while staring at 4 little miniature girls. My friend gasped and asked why do you have those children in that box. Of course, I felt necessary to explain... "Well, the girls have a disease of their ovaries and if they aren't in the box in the car it could really hurt them". Completely understanding my friend said "ooh.. that is so sad" and we continued our drive until I woke up.... IF dreams mean something WTH did that dream mean other than I am completely nuts?!?!? LMAO
  • Ruby De... LilMiss... 2011/03/22 08:18:12
    Ruby Dear - The Fangirl of PHAET
    +1
    I've had tons of weird dreams this pregnancy, apparently it's your mind's way of preparing you for motherhood. Strangely enough, I never had them with my first son.
  • Alpha_Betta 2011/03/22 03:52:16
    Alpha_Betta
    +1
    I was a little fish, who got eaten by a bigger fish, who got eaten by a turkey, and then a human. and I became that human, and I went fishing...
  • Sheena Bay 2011/03/22 02:35:28 (edited)
    Sheena Bay
    +1
    I had a dream where my boyfriend, Frank, died. I saw a quick image of him getting hit by a car. The next thing I saw was me walking into his house, but it didnt really look like his house, so I could talk to his mother. I walk in and I see him lying on the living room coffee table. He all of a sudden he woke up and was just standing there. I slowly walked over and I started to panic and freak out on the inside. He sounded like he was choking up when he said "c'mon, cry. do SOMETHING". Then I broke down into tears as he held me. That's when I woke up and I woke up in tears :'(
  • Melizmatic Sheena Bay 2011/03/22 02:41:00
    Melizmatic
    Damn, that's... intense...
  • Sheena Bay Melizmatic 2011/03/22 02:42:51
    Sheena Bay
    Tell me about it, that was the scariest dream i've ever had :(
  • Chris Motionless Girl 2011/03/22 02:28:39
    Chris Motionless Girl
    +1
    I always dream about the god of egypt dream god egypt gods of egypt
  • Melizmatic Chris M... 2011/03/22 02:29:27
    Melizmatic
    +1
    Wow; that's deep...
  • Chris M... Melizmatic 2011/03/22 02:31:41
    Chris Motionless Girl
    yea
  • Paradox25 2011/03/22 02:27:32
    Paradox25
    +2
    One where I felt was a visitation dream from my deceased brother. Vivd and real, not 'dreamlike'.
  • Melizmatic Paradox25 2011/03/22 02:28:39
    Melizmatic
    That's trippy.
  • Ruby Dear - The Fangirl of ... 2011/03/22 01:01:26
    Ruby Dear - The Fangirl of PHAET
    +4
    I think I had recently watched Waterworld and The Time Machine, so a bit of that had rubbed off.

My dream was about a civilisation. Everything around them was water, and they lived on a giant vessel. Imagine a city with skyscrapers, but they're all wooden and connected to each other in this crazy symmetrical pattern. There were 3 kings in the dream, a greater king and 2 lesser kings, and they ruled together. I was aware of my self in the dream, as some kind of god, but I had limited control of what happened.
    The greater king was a tyrant and would force the people to sacrifice children in his name. I watched as it was happening but couldn't do anyhting to stop it. I found that I could communicate with one of the lesser kings so I convinced him to try to overthrow the greater king. He failed, and was drawn and quartered. Nothing was resolved. Then I woke up.

I get plenty of weird, messed up dreams, but this one stayed with me over the years.
  • tfriendl 2011/03/22 00:57:35
    tfriendl
    +2
    Well, I had one where I got followed to the movies by a mime. I've been trapped in a huge mansion by Ozzy Osbourne, who was trying to hunt and kill me(I think I might've been a bat). I've woken up crying after my family moved me to Canada. I fell into a hole only to come up in China. Let's just say I have one helluva imagination. >.<
  • Melizmatic tfriendl 2011/03/22 02:01:23
    Melizmatic
    *lolz!

2014/09/19 01:59:30