What is the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, the beginning of every end and the end of every race?

• Julie 2009/06/26 19:59:07
    This....
    Julie
    +4
    the letter e
  • This....
    Winfryth Камрад ~ пакетик чая я ~
  • ¤ЈσЈσ • βεαη¤ 2009/01/31 23:53:02
    This....
    ¤ЈσЈσ • βεαη¤
    +1
    A riddle :-D

The letter 'E'
  • pbird49 2009/01/31 21:48:28
    This....
    pbird49
    +1
    The letter e
  • riverbeauty™ 2009/01/31 19:15:45
    This....
    riverbeauty™
  • Joker 23 *I AM THE LAW* 2009/01/31 19:06:29 (edited)
    This....
    Joker 23 *I AM THE LAW*
    +1

Just having a little fun. The answer is still E
  • Moonchild 2009/01/31 16:08:27
    Moonchild
    +2
    Dammit, beat me again...I hate being in another timezone sometimes.
  • musiclovingirl 2009/01/31 14:20:15
    This....
    musiclovingirl
    +2
    the letter e
  • Dark De... musiclo... 2009/01/31 16:09:34
    Dark Demonic™ ★ The Original SodaHead Guru ★
    +1
    Well done. :o)
  • musiclo... Dark De... 2009/01/31 16:21:13
    musiclovingirl
    +1
    Not really. One of my high school teachers gave us that riddle. I didn't get it right the first time. lol.
  • Dark De... musiclo... 2009/01/31 16:31:59
    Well, well done for remembering it then. lol. :o)
  • musiclo... Dark De... 2009/01/31 16:36:56
  • tashaluv 2009/01/31 12:41:18
    tashaluv
    +1
    Wow questions like these really make you think.The other day my daughter and I were talking about this.To me I'm a coward and don't like to think of this so I really don't have an answer.But thanks for the question.It does make people ponder on our very existence. undecided wow questions daughter talking coward answer people existence
  • Dweeda 2009/01/31 08:58:53
    This....
    Dweeda
    +3
    The letter 'e'.
    letter
  • Dark De... Dweeda 2009/01/31 09:20:00
    +1
    Well done. Did you work it out or did you Google it? ;o)
  • RET Dark De... 2009/01/31 09:28:18
    RET
    +1
    he read it right out and said hmm.. walked around the bed and said. I know. sometimes I just hate him. not really. LOL
  • Dark De... RET 2009/01/31 09:33:28 (edited)
    +1
    A person who is able to see the simple solutions to questions and the complicated solutions is most wise. :o)

Well done, Dweeda!
  • Dweeda Dark De... 2009/01/31 09:32:27
    Dweeda
    +2
    Worked it out. "The end of every race" part clinched it for me when "finish line" didn't make sense as an answer.

worked race clinched finish line answer
  • RET Dweeda 2009/01/31 09:36:44
    RET
    +1
    now he says "where are my waves" lol, and "did you see my pic" hehe
  • Dark De... Dweeda 2009/01/31 09:37:20
    +1
    Check out my new shared question. You'll like that, if you like this one. :o)
  • RET Dark De... 2009/01/31 09:53:14
    RET
    +1
    Dweeda's gone to talk to homophobes on scout, I'll send him along, anon
  • The One 2009/01/31 08:58:11
    This....
    The One
    +2
    well according to the Bible
    John 1:1
    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    John 1:14
    And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Eternity started in the beginning, according to what you read, then in Genesis the creation of Man both male and female, then the creation of Adam and Eve, then in the garden of Eden, After even ate the FRUIT not apple, she gave some to Adam he ate the FRUIT too, but then it said

2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
    2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
    3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

3:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
    3:12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gave...

'

well according to the Bible
    John 1:1
    John 1:14

3:12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

3:13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

3:17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

3:20 And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

so like Adam would be the father i suppose

3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

see so you see, eternity started with GOd, then he gave Adam and eve a chance and

our eternity wont start until we eat of the tree of life, and that is not possible unless we are made pure, without sin, forgiven of our tresspasses, and all of our tasks are compelted, then and only then can we enter into the kingdom of heaven, and we all shall eat fo the tree fo life, and live forever.
  • The One The One 2009/01/31 08:59:35
    The One
    +2
    oh yeah almsot forgot, so anyways were stuck in a loop basically, History will continue to repeat itself over and over and over again, until we finally get it right, and when we do, then eternity starts :)
  • RET The One 2009/01/31 09:07:26
    RET
    +1
    dweeda says
    that sounds a lot like reincarnation to me dweeda sounds reincarnation
  • The One RET 2009/01/31 09:12:08
    The One
    +2
    who said we arent reincarnated, does not the soul live on? that would explain a lot :)
  • The Mot... The One 2009/01/31 13:05:11 (edited)
    The Mother  ∞ God Loves You
    +2
    *grumbles* .. eve eating the fruit - my a$$ ... that story always yanks my chain... #@%$&^^&(*^&(*^%^$^&()_ _ )_(...
  • RET 2009/01/31 08:57:33
    RET
    +3
    I don't know, it's not as easy as masturbating, well what is, I'm going to go with Ohm. o wah oom space or emptiness. That or bang. Bang/bang/bang undecided masturbating ohm wah oom space emptiness bang bangbangbang
  • Decahed... RET 2009/01/31 09:09:26 (edited)
    Decahedron~~The Frozen Flame ♂
    +2
    What is with that bang bang bang - it's everywhere
  • RET Decahed... 2009/01/31 09:24:09
    RET
    +2
    It's from your Kooks page, kook, LOL
  • RET RET 2009/01/31 09:24:57
    RET
    +2
    oh wait, you're kidding me right, gullible, that's me. LOL
  • Decahed... RET 2009/01/31 09:28:33
    Decahedron~~The Frozen Flame ♂
    +2
    oh thats where i seen it - a couple other peeps had mentioned that thing. - seriousle I was blond for a minute - I got a memory like cheesecloth. - but on the plus side i got a mind like a lint roller - picks up the dirty stuff
  • RET Decahed... 2009/01/31 09:44:28
    RET
    +1
    for you,
  • Decahed... RET 2009/01/31 17:27:36
    Decahedron~~The Frozen Flame ♂
    +2
    Boy - you sure have appropriate pics. Love them puppies on that kitty. lol
  • Dark De... Decahed... 2009/01/31 09:24:59
    +2
    It brings thought's of a certain actor who say's it everywhere I see him. He was Ice Cube's Dad in the film 'Friday'. I'm not sure if that's what it's referring to, but that's what immediately comes to my mind. :o)
  • Decahed... Dark De... 2009/01/31 09:29:51
    Decahedron~~The Frozen Flame ♂
    +2
    its some video about sex - funny stuff - someone posted it in my group
  • The One Dark De... 2009/01/31 09:33:34
    The One
    +2
    lmao, you jsut got knocked da fugg out!! sorry i dont cuss :P
  • RET The One 2009/01/31 09:47:53
    RET
    +1
    Was that a "believer" joke, One? LOL is that like believer joke lol
  • The One RET 2009/01/31 09:55:48
    The One
    +2
    no actually i do believe in reincarnation but not liek comign back as a dog or fish or whatever, its really hard to explain, and before people that are religious fanatics start attackign me on this, make sure ya have scripture to back up your rantings if you want to prove me wrong, lol but yes i believe in reincarnation, that totally explains a lot.
  • Dark De... The One 2009/01/31 10:06:22
    Do you think Animals get reincarnated? If you do, what do you think happened to the souls of the Dodo's? :o)

animals reincarnated souls dodos
  • The One Dark De... 2009/01/31 11:12:14
    The One
    +1
    actually no i dont think they do because as ive said before i dont think animals have to pay for our sins, the animals didnt eat from the tree of knowledge, they were minding thier own business havign a grand ol time, then all of a sudden, they were like yo wth why we outside the garden yo? o well sorry yo but you got to die cuz im hungry. lol seriously the animals are our friends so were not lonely, animals dont have to pay for our mistakes, it was Eve and Adam that started this everlasting loop were stuck in, the animals are kinds liek just stuck for the ride, until its tiem to get off. and well some will simply ask well wth man im nto adam and eve wth do i have to be punished, again unless we eat of the tree of life were stuck, the wrongs wont be righted, until God says ok yo yall can come eat the fruit now, you finally learned your lessons, you can eat the fruit and come kick it with me, also see its liek this, technically the garden of eden is a kingdom, adam and eve were basically king and queen, and well they blew it so all of us gotta suffer we cant go into the kingdom, because were all unfit until we become fit, hmmmmm so like the garden of eden could be the kingdom of heaven :O hmmm maybe well it makes sense right, the perfect paradise, no one may enter int othe gard...
    actually no i dont think they do because as ive said before i dont think animals have to pay for our sins, the animals didnt eat from the tree of knowledge, they were minding thier own business havign a grand ol time, then all of a sudden, they were like yo wth why we outside the garden yo? o well sorry yo but you got to die cuz im hungry. lol seriously the animals are our friends so were not lonely, animals dont have to pay for our mistakes, it was Eve and Adam that started this everlasting loop were stuck in, the animals are kinds liek just stuck for the ride, until its tiem to get off. and well some will simply ask well wth man im nto adam and eve wth do i have to be punished, again unless we eat of the tree of life were stuck, the wrongs wont be righted, until God says ok yo yall can come eat the fruit now, you finally learned your lessons, you can eat the fruit and come kick it with me, also see its liek this, technically the garden of eden is a kingdom, adam and eve were basically king and queen, and well they blew it so all of us gotta suffer we cant go into the kingdom, because were all unfit until we become fit, hmmmmm so like the garden of eden could be the kingdom of heaven :O hmmm maybe well it makes sense right, the perfect paradise, no one may enter int othe garden, Gods garden. So yeah until we learn unconditional love and Gods law of love, none of us will enter the garden of eden to eat the fruit from the tree of life. Much like some of us from taxes the animals are exempt.

2014/04/16 13:18:29