What if Adam and Eve never ate the forbiden fruit ?

CXRX 2011/03/01 09:39:40
Related Topics: Sin
would jesus still have to die for our sins ? would Jesus be even born ? What would the world be like ?

• ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾ 2011/03/03 05:26:48
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    well without the apple of knowledge they wouldnt know how to bump uglies thus populating the earth with more and more humans
    so since they never had sex
    the human race would have gone extinct
  • Nuala a.k.a BlueRaven 2011/03/02 23:33:42
    Nuala a.k.a BlueRaven
    +1
    hmmm good question, If I believed in Adam and Eve then I would say Jesus probably wouldn't have existed and never died, so people couldn't say, convert to christianity and the bible would never exist and everyone would live in peace b/c no religious dogma ruled over their lives.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Nuala a... 2011/03/03 05:27:27
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    worse

so since they never had sex
    the human race would have gone extinct
  • emmames... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2011/03/03 06:46:19
    emmamess ~ In My Conscience I Trust ~`
    +1
    Day six they were told to bump uglies and be fruitful and multiply - Genisis 1:26-31
    26And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

29And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

30And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

31And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

It wasn't till after (or during and we are still in) the seventh day - that they sudd...

It wasn't till after (or during and we are still in) the seventh day - that they suddenly were in the garden - and told not to eat of the tree of knowledge -(by the demiurge {controller God}). Then sophia tempted the woman as a serpent - cuz she saw the serpent eat and not die - so demiurge banned them from the garden and made them till the ground - but woman didn't mind - cuz she was bored in the garden anyway - but man blames woman - cuz he would have rather not worked.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... emmames... 2011/03/03 06:48:13
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    god knew they ate the apple for they covered themselves they knew they were naked
    they didnt know what sex or nudity was till they ate the apple

but remember who was actually there to write this
    uh no paper no pencils and plus who knew how to write or read back then
  • emmames... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2011/03/03 06:58:16
    emmamess ~ In My Conscience I Trust ~`
    +1
    they did know how to be fruitful and multiply - re- read my entire post. -

They were told to be fruitful and multiply on the sixth day - before God rested on the seventh. Then in Genesis 2 suddenly the LORD god appears - which is a different title than the God of Creation in chapter 1 - who rested on the seventh.

It's my guess that this imposter LORD God (demiurge) was jealous of creation - and stirred up trouble while God rested. I believe we are still in the seventh day - and when he wakes up- he's gonna be mad at the demiurge and cast him from power. I believe Christ represented the creator God and Father though.
    Genesis 1
    http://www.biblegateway.com/p...
    Genesis 2
    http://www.biblegateway.com/p...
    7And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

8And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... emmames... 2011/03/03 07:00:01
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    how would they know how to go forth and mulitpy if they had no knowledge of sex
  • emmames... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2011/03/03 07:02:45
    emmamess ~ In My Conscience I Trust ~`
    are you following my links? of what is written

or do you want my speculation on how they'd know?
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... emmames... 2011/03/03 07:05:58
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    use logic

you are suddenly born
    a voice says go forth and multipy
    what the hell is go forth and multipy?
    they were innoncent till they ate the apple
    when they ate the apple of knowledge they knew they were naked thats why they covered themselves from god
    and knew of sex and knowledge
  • emmames... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2011/03/03 07:15:08
    emmamess ~ In My Conscience I Trust ~`
    innocent? What isn't innocent about pro-creation and bumping uglies?

He created them male and female to love one another - and sex is a form of love.

Even animals instinctively know how to pro-create - no one has to tell them how to.

But mankind has the ability to love - while pro-creating that's what puts us above animals.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... emmames... 2011/03/03 07:16:02
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    okay listen
    they wouldnt know how to have sex
    they didnt eat the apple yet
    they didnt know how
  • emmames... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2011/03/03 07:18:55
    emmamess ~ In My Conscience I Trust ~`
    I'ma post you what it says - you don't have to believe it - but for the sake of anyone else reading - I'll post it with the link.

THIS HAPPENED ON THE SIXTH DAY - BEFORE THEY ATE THE APPLE

Genisis 1:26-31

31And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the...

Genisis 1:26-31

http://www.biblegateway.com/p...
  • emmames... emmames... 2011/03/03 07:21:12
    emmamess ~ In My Conscience I Trust ~`
    THIS HAPPENED AFTER OR WHILE GOD RESTED ON THE SEVENTH

9And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

10And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.

11The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;

12And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.

13And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.

14And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.

15And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

16And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

17But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of ...

17But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

18And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

19And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

20And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

21And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;

22And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

23And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

24Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

25And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed. http://www.biblegateway.com/p...
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... emmames... 2011/03/03 07:28:31
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... emmames... 2011/03/03 07:28:50
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... emmames... 2011/03/03 07:29:03
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... emmames... 2011/03/03 07:29:18
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... emmames... 2011/03/03 07:29:56
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... emmames... 2011/03/03 07:30:13
  • emmames... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2011/03/03 07:38:49
    emmamess ~ In My Conscience I Trust ~`
    You're too high to follow me - I know all these stories are messed up - but I'm suggesting that the Creator God - as well as Christ - differ from the controller god -aka- demiurge represented in many stories.

When Christ quoted things about Sodom and Gomorrah and such - that the demiurge had done - I'm suggesting that he was equating the Power of the Father as even more than that of the demiurge - to those who do not repent and be born of Spirit and learn to Love. They will be destroyed - not for the reasons that the demiurge destroyed - but so that the earth can be cleansed of those who pollute the earth with a love of power over a love of Creation. I never expressed these views here - so I expect to be hated from both sides - as usual.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... emmames... 2011/03/03 07:41:33
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    i dont hate you or hate god i was trying to make u laugh with these videos
  • emmames... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2011/03/03 07:45:35
    emmamess ~ In My Conscience I Trust ~`
    +1
    They trouble me too much to laugh at - my son woke up terrorized - when he was 5 - after he heard about Noah's ark - so I never read him a story out of the old testament again.

These stories troubled me as a kid as well - I wish I could laugh at them - but they bother me deeply.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... emmames... 2011/03/03 07:47:22
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    well these are animated in a funny way
    i personally dont really think these things happened like i said before more like nobody had pencils or paper to write or had knowledge of how to write so nboody knows what happened IF there was an adam and eve which i doubt
    things tend toget exagerated alot
    the fish was this big
    next time you tell the story the fish was THIIIISSS BIG
    by the time you tell the story ten times you add stuff
    i fought the fish for hours and it was enormous !!!!!!!
    then finally you make stuff up
    the fish was thisssssssss Big and then a bear came out of nowhere and i fought the bear to the death!
  • emmames... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2011/03/03 08:01:06
    emmamess ~ In My Conscience I Trust ~`
    I tend to avoid debating about the old testament - because it diminishes what was recorded by different sources as being spoken by Christ while he was in the flesh.
  • BUCKY--... emmames... 2011/03/04 13:13:22
    BUCKY-- SKYNYRD
    with out reciting the whole prayer, did you change the old version, from if i die before i wake, i pray the lord. kids do really think about those things.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... emmames... 2011/03/03 07:30:26
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... emmames... 2011/03/03 07:31:18
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... emmames... 2011/03/03 07:33:19
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    nobody had pencils or paper to write or had knowledge of how to write so nboody knows what happened IF there was an adam and eve which i doubt
    things tend toget exagerated alot
    the fish was this big
    then finally you make stuff up
  • emmames... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2011/03/03 07:49:38
    emmamess ~ In My Conscience I Trust ~`
    If my soul hadn't been in need of salvation I would have never turned to Christ - but during the pregnancy of my second child out of wedlock - i knew I needed help - so I turned to the Gospel for answers - and found my Spirit revived. I don't know what to make of anything written in the Bible other than the words Christ spoke - recorded in the Gospels. Those words did offer me comfort and redemption when I was failing though.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... emmames... 2011/03/03 07:51:28
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    im glad you have faith in those words
    but please remember
    they were written 2 thousand years ago by men
    dont take everything so literal keep an open mind
  • emmames... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2011/03/03 08:03:59
    emmamess ~ In My Conscience I Trust ~`
    I've studied the Gospels deeply - I take them literally -and interpret them different than most. The only reason that I know about Genesis - is because I was gonna attempt to read the Bible from the beginning after reading the Gospel - but found too many contradictions within Genesis 1 and 2 to make me wanna keep reading. I'm still learning from the Gospel though.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... emmames... 2011/03/03 14:19:28 (edited)
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    well if you really read it
    your actually not suppose to read it
    techically and you will find it in the bible
    women arent allowed to read or write or speak
    1 Corinthians 14:34 >>
    women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says.
    1 Timothy 2:12 >>
    I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.

Genesis 3: 16 To the woman he said, "I will greatly increase your pain in childbirth. You will bring forth children in pain. Your desire will be toward your husband, but he will rule over you."
  • emmames... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2011/03/04 04:26:19
    emmamess ~ In My Conscience I Trust ~`
    I already told you - I only believe fully in Christ's words recorded in the Gospels. Paul's words were to attempt to organize early Christians - but they are not equal in worth to Christ's words.

In the future if you are gonna try and desuade (my word) me from my faith - please quote Christ's words - because they are the only recorded words that are worth anything to
    me.

I have done nothing to offend any of your beliefs - why does my faith seem to threaten you. You need to re-read my posts - and lift the blinders - that I do not interpret scripture like anyone else you have ever DEBATED.
  • Nuala a... emmames... 2011/03/03 19:20:26
    Nuala a.k.a BlueRaven
    +1
    sex is not love when lust is all you have in mind. They were innocent b/c they did not know about lust, but when they ate the apple, gaining knowledge, that changed.
  • emmames... Nuala a... 2011/03/04 04:28:29
    emmamess ~ In My Conscience I Trust ~`
  • Nuala a... emmames... 2011/03/04 16:57:28
    Nuala a.k.a BlueRaven
    animals have the ability to love and procreate too. Sure its not like how people express their love but animals have it just as well. Which puts animals above us since they don't know of the "7 deadly sins." They are innocent creatures. Animals don't know lust, they don't have it.
  • Nuala a... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2011/03/03 19:18:44
  • Nuala a... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2011/03/03 19:18:00
    Nuala a.k.a BlueRaven
    +2
    hmmm very good point, also a factor. So I guess I would have to say bless them for eating the apple. Since knowledge is power!
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Nuala a... 2011/03/03 19:19:02
  • emmames... Nuala a... 2011/03/04 04:29:32
    emmamess ~ In My Conscience I Trust ~`
    lust is power too - but in your post to me - you seemed to be against lust.

2014/12/20 20:16:42