What does sexuality mean to you?

Snaxles 2011/07/13 06:13:27
Related Topics: Marriage, Hobby, Social, Word
Sexuality means...
Sexuality means nothing
Sexuality is one of the words that harbors much emotion: it can define love, marriage, hobbies, day-to-day activities, relations, political opinion, social outlook, to life itself.

However, as broad as this word is, what does sexuality entail for you?
Is it a representation of your sexual preferences? Gender preference? Nothing at all?

Happy answering
:)

• Snaxles 2011/07/13 06:14:18
    Sexuality means...
    Snaxles
    +3
    To me, sexuality is the epitome of sexual expression. It is the very fabric of sexual identity. It is an integral part of each of our humanity.

To deny sexuality, is to deny life itself.

• sherbear 2011/10/05 11:36:21
    Sexuality means...
    sherbear
    what sexual prererence you are into. but to me love has not gender, and also aphrodite is the Goddess of love and sexuality.
  • middlesex1957 2011/07/17 01:38:15
    Sexuality means...
    middlesex1957
    My sexuality means many things to me. It's a physical drive, the source of attraction, part of my motive to want to touch and be touched by another man, it's behind the crush, romanitc love and the magical ability to get so close to someone that I can't tell where he stops and I start. It's mystical - God loves so completely that God is joined to us and through sex we can get a hint of what it's like to join that closely especially when we build a sexual relationship that lasts over time, growth and life experiences. It's hardwired into me - as an animal it is a physical reality of my body that I might supress but could never undo. My orientation is to people of my own gender. That's who my body responds to, who my heart reaches for in romantic love. It doesn't happen with people of the opposite sex for me. Sex never means reproduction for me. I was born sterile and I can not have biological children. I raised 2 adopted children from the ages of 3 and 4, and I later became like a Dad to my lesbian niece and Grandpa to her daughter but none of that has anything to do with sex for me. For me sex is recreation, fun, a way to express love, a way to feel a holy connection to another, a way to care for our bodies and our need for touch and closeness. It's about making love.
  • rh mlo 2011/07/14 04:01:13
    Sexuality means...
    rh mlo
    Well, it means something because it affects/effects me e'ryday. and it also consumes my thoughts, in a way. I think about alot of things, mostly recurring things in a diff. version... (its like that saying it never strikes twice, well wit me it strikes a miLliON tymes...) and so yeah. but actually i do think L o v e has NO labeling labels!!
    e
    n
    d)
  • Crime Time 2011/07/13 20:16:06
  • rh mlo Crime Time 2011/07/14 04:01:59
    rh mlo
    datz cools
  • cubanchick 2011/07/13 19:15:34
    cubanchick
    i don't think sexuality has anything to do with love, you can be attracted to anybody but what really mattersin the end is who you fall for
  • Snaxles cubanchick 2011/07/13 21:56:01
    Snaxles
    Okay, that something it doesn't mean - but what is something it DOES mean?
  • JosephCooke7265 2011/07/13 14:17:43
    Sexuality means...
    JosephCooke7265
    who your attracted to be it woman or man or bi straight or gay or lesbian,man is a sexual animal no matter how you look it in the face
  • Yuki ~ ♦Lion King of PHÆT♦ 2011/07/13 14:11:50
    Sexuality means...
    Yuki ~ ♦Lion King of PHÆT♦
    +1
    To me, sexuality primarily defines your inherent biological attraction (or lack of it) to other people and secondarily includes your more "voluntary" preferences.
  • ☠LADY REAPER☠ BN-0 2011/07/13 11:22:15
    Sexuality means...
    ☠LADY REAPER☠ BN-0
    It's an important part of my life. To live and love that is important to me.
  • Ego Death 2011/07/13 09:24:43
    Sexuality means nothing
    Ego Death
    I just see it as a mere part of life, nothing to get all excited about.
  • rh mlo Ego Death 2011/07/14 04:02:26
    rh mlo
    interesting
  • DFA 2011/07/13 06:21:22
    Sexuality means...
    DFA
    +1
    All of it
  • Astro-Boy PHAET 2011/07/13 06:19:49
    Sexuality means...
    Astro-Boy PHAET
    +1
    I'm pretty much one the same definition as you. But I also at times think of it as preference. Cause of things I have to often say to defend people of my like.
  • Snaxles 2011/07/13 06:14:18
    Sexuality means...
    Snaxles
    +3

2014/09/03 07:05:22