What does Irn Bru taste like?

Rachell Dugan 2011/09/01 16:24:06

• harry chong 2012/03/07 17:51:08
    harry chong
    +3
    Hi, folks! I just bought some Irn-bru today. I noticed a couple things when tasting it undiluted.

1. It is extra fizzy. More fizzy than North American sodas. (Coca-Cola being the standard here.)

2. It doesn't taste as sweet as North American sodas by just a smidgen.

3. The bottle says it is a 'citrus fruit flavor soft drink' but I can barely tell, or can't tell at all. It does not taste like orange, or lime, or lemon. There is no sour taste. The taste to me tastes like artificial banana.

All in all it was an okay soda, similar to what you'd find in any supermarket.

• 2013/10/09 14:56:23
  • harry chong 2012/03/07 17:51:08
    harry chong
    +3

2014/10/24 10:27:36