What do think of islam ? honestly

yousra 2012/03/24 06:10:39
Related Topics: Islam

• Rick Armin 2012/08/04 04:58:42
    bad
    Rick Armin
    I believe all collectives are evil. Put two people together in any group, religion, brotherhood, corporation, union, etc. and they're trying to find a way to shaft a third person who isn't a member of their group.

Moreover, if I weren't a Hopeful Agnostic, I would be a Gnostic because I believe the "God" of Islam, the "God" of Judaism, and, by extension from Judaism, the "God" of Christianity and the "Devil" are one. I'm not familiar with all of the religions of the world, but I can't conceive of any being more hate filled, hypocritical, and murderous than those three.
  • brother Allie 2012/06/02 06:23:01
    good
    brother Allie
    +3
    i understand what most of you tink by mr theodon with the most raves i'm going to quote from the bible What the Bible says about Masturbation Matthew 5:28-30
    Whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
    For Adultery
    And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death. -- Leviticus 20:10
    For Animals
    If an ox gore a man or a woman, that they die: then the ox shall be surely stoned. -- Exodus 21:28
    For Beastiality
    Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death. -- Exodus 22:19
    ...

For Adultery
    For Animals
    For Beastiality
    And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast. -- Leviticus 20:15
    And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. -- Leviticus 20:16
    For Blasphemy
    He that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him. -- Leviticus 24:16
    For Breaking the Sabbath
    Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death. -- Exodus 31:14
    Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death. -- Exodus 31:15
    Six days shall work bedone, but on the seventh day there shall be to you an holy day, a sabbath of rest to the LORD: whosoever doeth work therein shall be put to death. -- Exodus 35:2
    For Disobedient children
    He that smiteth his father, or his mother, shall be surely put to death. -- Exodus 21:15
    He that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death. -- Exodus 21:17
    For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him. -- Leviticus 20:9
    For Homosexuality
    If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. -- Leviticus 20:13
    For Incest
    And the man that lieth with his father's wife hath uncovered his father's nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. -- Leviticus 20:11
    And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood shall be upon them. -- Leviticus 20:12
    And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you. -- Leviticus 20:14
    For Murder
    Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed. -- Genesis 9:6
    For Rape Victims who don't cry out loudly enough
    If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you. -- Deuteronomy 22:23-24
    For Stealing Slaves
    He that stealeth a man, and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death. -- Exodus 21:16
    For not being a Virgin on the night of the wedding
    If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her ... and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid: Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate.... But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.-- Deuteronomy 22:13-22
    For Witches
    Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. -- Exodus 22:18
    For Worshipping another god
    He that sacrificeth unto any god save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed. -- Exodus 22:20
    now once i have submited most christians will say this is old testement and you choose what you want out of the bible the fact you dont believe in the whole bible and i promise you there is probably not a christian in this world that follows these rules
  • rayhan.hubb 2012/05/28 05:54:19
    good
    rayhan.hubb
    Islam changed my life for the best. Im so thankful that I converted. I don't know where I would be without Islam. and people need to get educated about it instead of talking smack. All you know, is what you hear. We are not bad people, just practicing peace. Don't let the bad make your mind up. I get on the ground and pray to the same god that jesus and mary and abraham and moses and all the prophets prayed to. I put my life in the hands of ONE GOD!! God is my number 1 and yes, I love Jesus. But as my prophet, not as someone I worship. God is the only one I worship. I love everyone who shows me respect. I don't care what your religion is...as long as you have spirituality and faith in something..you are good in my book!!
  • zack 2012/05/03 00:58:52
    good
    zack
    +1
    I don't see why people are always saying something about the religion Islam, when more than half of you guys do not even know what the foundations of Islam is. The word Islam literraly means peace and just because their are people who happen to twist the religion and make it seem so evil does not mean it's actually an evil religion. Because if it was an evil religion, why whould it be the fastest growing religion. Last time I checked not many people would convert into a religion that so "Evil". When the KKK was active did people start saying things about the religion christianty. But when a muslim bombs somewhere, the whole religion Islam, Is evil, false, etc. I don't understand how people can be such hipocrates.
  • Rick Armin zack 2012/08/04 05:46:57
    Rick Armin
    It's really quite simple, Zack. People are attacking Islam and Muslims because they are being told to. To the international financiers that run most of the world, Islam is anathema. It strongly prohibits usury, and usury is the tool that the bankers have used to transfer all wealth and power to them. I think you are intelligent enough to see that they will use their control over the instruments of propaganda to promote hatred for their enemies and make them our enemies. You might find my take interesting. Then again, you may not.
    http://lostliberty1.wordpress...
  • jeane 2012/04/28 02:39:05
    bad
    jeane
    +2
    Perpetual warfare.
  • Bill 2012/04/26 05:23:01
    good
    Bill
    IT'S OKAY I GUESS...:)
    bad
    +3
    FIGHT AND SLAY THE INFIDELS, WHERESOEVER YE FIND THEM...! Surah 9:5. It couldn't be any clearer.
    bad
    +2
    Good and bad are not good terms to use to describe Islam. They could be good and they can be bad. It all depends on the leaders of their religion and what is taught. Jesus was by far the greatest teacher that ever lived and too many of his followers just get it wrong!
  • Herbtheman 2012/04/26 01:55:38
    bad
    Herbtheman
    +2
    I would like to see it gone.
  • zack Herbtheman 2012/05/03 00:51:54
    zack
    Well to bad Islam is not going no where.
  • Herbtheman zack 2012/05/04 12:58:22
    Herbtheman
    +1
    at some point they will have to be dealt with.
  • Ozymandias 2012/04/26 01:54:12
    good
    Ozymandias
    Overall, it's a good religion. It's only the few bad apples that make the whole bunch look bad, but that's true with any. Most Muslims I've known were either doctors, engineers, small business owners, hotel managers, and convenience store clerks. They were harmless as cherry pie.
  • Pat 2012/04/26 01:35:14
    bad
    I must preface this by saying that I think that, in general, most religions are bad. That said, Islam seems particularly controlling, stifling, brutal for women, brutal in their punishments. I think the keep word is brutal. Their punishments are unduly harsh even up to execution by stone age means....literally stoning a woman to death while she is buried up to neck in the dirt; literally cutting off limbs; blinding, etc. I know that I've heard that this is not the true face of Islam but rather a perversion of a peaceful faith. I don't like to judge but, I guess I just haven't seen that side of it.
  • God ble... Pat 2012/05/19 00:47:45
  • Pat God ble... 2012/05/19 01:15:40
    +1
    That article proves the sick mentality of Muslims. They'd rather let those girls die than have them leave the flaming school building without their veils. I don't understand any religion that would think that was okay.
  • BritPunk 2012/04/22 19:53:50
    bad
    BritPunk
    +2
    Why no "other" option???
    It's as bad as the other Abrahamic religions. They are all products of evil.
  • Sailor ... BritPunk 2012/05/24 02:45:34
    Sailor Jerry [Proud Libertarian]
    Judaism isn't so bad nowadays...
  • les_gvt 2012/04/22 12:30:12
    bad
    les_gvt
    +2
    it is the religion of pieces
    religion pieces

If you ever read much of the Koran or Hadith you will soon understand the real radical Muslims are the one who want peace
  • God ble... les_gvt 2012/05/18 23:43:45
  • bman~AVA~BTTB 2012/04/22 05:42:58
    bad
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +2
    I think it's a great religion for them in their own country. But keep it in their own country and keep it out of ours.
  • zack bman~AV... 2012/04/28 02:22:04
    zack
    +1
    umm im muslim and this is my country, I was born and raised here, so im gonna keep on practicing my religion in this country if you happen to like it or not.
  • bman~AV... zack 2012/04/28 03:42:21
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +2
    Zack I have no problems with you practicing your religion at all but from what I've been seeing happening is that there are a whole lot of folks out there that are really pushing Islam on folks that don't want any part of it. That's what I was referring to here.
  • zack bman~AV... 2012/05/03 00:41:01
    zack
    +1
    Arent their missionaries out their who try to push their religion on others? So wats wrong when a muslim tries to push their religion on others?
  • bman~AV... zack 2012/05/03 02:47:45
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +2
    When you're out testifying and witnessing I don't see anything wrong with that. When I used to go to church all the time I used to go out and witness to folks. What I'm against is that I've seen some of the militant ones pushing their religion. Not to mention I've heard stories of folks wanting to convert from Islam to Christianity and they're getting killed off for wanting to do that. It seems like Not too long ago I'd heard on the news the daughter of a Muslim man who believed in Islam fearing for her life because the father was going to kill her off for converting to Christianity. To me that's under the heading of being militant and I'm against that kind of stuff. And I've seen in the news from Europe about the Muslim population practicing their faith and blocking traffic all around there and even in Australia. To me that's not right at all. When I was in the military and I was in Iraq we were briefed about talking to the locals about that kind of thing. We could get court martial-ed for it or even killed off if one of the locals didn't like what you had to say. But yet these very same folks go to other countries and do what we're not allowed to do and that's practice their religion out in the streets of the countries they are visiting.
  • CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY 2012/04/22 05:33:54
    bad
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    +6
    A religion that recognizes and legalizes the killing of one's own family members for "honor" tells me it's a cult that doesn't belong in the modernized world. That's a mere tip of the iceberg in regards to Islam IMHO.
  • ☆GrayBear☆ ~PWCM~JLA~ 2012/04/22 05:31:52
  • -(*PeacE4LovE*)- 2012/04/21 18:17:30
    good
    -(*PeacE4LovE*)-
    +1
    Respected Brothers & Sisters in Islam & Not in Islam ...
    Islam is Peace & there is not a Single teaching in ISLAM which is against Humanity .

Better we stick on Religion rather discussing Million Followers ,becoz its just a waste of time & with zero results ...

If Bush Killed Million Muslims in Iraq, Iran , Afghanistan , Palestine , Pakistan , , Muslims have not a single word of Hatred agaisnt Prophet Jesus ( in english ) or Yi-shua ( Hebrew ) or EE-SAA ( ARABIC ) ...

Same as if HITLER killed Million Jews , they dnt Hate JESUS either ...

So first of all , its Mis-conception that ISLAM is a new Religion born 1400 years before but it was the the First when Adam landed on Earth with the Message that

God is One & Obey his commands & Preached it to its seeds ....like

Holy Bible

"Shama Israelu Adonai Ila Hayno Adonai Ikhad."

This is a Hebrew quotation, which means:

"Hear, O Israel; The Lord our GOD IS ONE Lord."
    [The Bible, Mark 12:29]

&

(Holy Qur'an 112:1-4) is:

Say: He is Allah, the One and Only! Allah, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not nor is He begotten. And there is none like unto Him.

..........

No Muslim is a Mohammedian & No Follwer of Jesus is a Christian .
    A muslim means who Submits his / her Will to Al-mighty God like

Jesus (pbuh) said, "not my will b...

&&

Holy Bible

[The Bible, Mark 12:29]

&

(Holy Qur'an 112:1-4) is:

..........

Jesus (pbuh) said, "not my will but thy will be done." i.e. Muslim.
    John 5:30

There is no Jesus Christ in Bible but Yi - Shua Messiah like EE- SAA Messiah in Quran & Actual Bible . The english Translated Version changed the Meaning of the Religion , so no Christ in Bible so no Christianity Either - its a created English Religion - the Hebrew if u read , its all Same with same message & meaning ...
  • ☆GrayBe... -(*Peac... 2012/04/22 05:35:37
    ☆GrayBear☆ ~PWCM~JLA~
    +1
    Islam is submission, not peace.

Can you explain for your readers what a 'dhimmy' is? How about the concept of 'hoodnah'?
  • -(*Peac... ☆GrayBe... 2012/04/22 14:15:20 (edited)
    -(*PeacE4LovE*)-
    Dhimmy ... A Non-Muslim Subject of a Muslim State . By Deffination it means This ... later how it is Practiced according to Time to Time is depending upon the Up2date Situation .

Like before in Old times depending upon the situations The Scholers like the Hanafi school does not make any distinction between a non-Muslim dhimmi and a Muslim citizen.

Later according to the Crisis & Up2date situations its practice depends upon the Follower dat how would he manage it ...

By Word i put forward the deffination in de start ...

Like the Quran , which clearly said

"…there is no compulsion in religion…", from [Quran 2:256], has usually been interpreted in the Islamic legal and theological traditions to mean followers of other religions should not be forced to adopt Islam.

&

To you your religion, to me my religion…", from [Quran 109:6], has been used as a "proof-text for pluralisw it is Practiced according to Time to Time is depending upon the Up2date Situation .

&

The Dhimmi status is up2date changed time by time depending upon the situations like A Muslim can not Say Azzan loudly in Mosques in Europe America or West , & the Non-Muslim state can not enter the Grand Holy Makkah & Medina .

The View of Scholers are Diff...&

&&

Like the Quran , which clearly said

&

&

The View of Scholers are Different / regarding the current situation before & Now

But as i mentioned what Quran said - There is no Compulsion ...

Like if u say a Native Member & Foreigner in a country , so its not a Big Deal - Sadly the Rights are different for Native & Foreigner members 2day but the Right of Non-Muslim State within a Muslim State is same as well giving them proper rights of Living in a circle of Rules ...

Islam means Submission to God / A Muslim means who Submits His/her Will to AL-mighty God like Jesus (pbuh) said, "not my will but thy will be done."

John 5:30

Jesus was a Muslim Too - Submission to God .

( hoodnah i have to read first Sorry becoz i am not a Scholer - first u get my these points )
  • ☆GrayBe... -(*Peac... 2012/04/22 14:54:13
    ☆GrayBear☆ ~PWCM~JLA~
    +2
    Jesus was not a Muslim. The cult had not been invented when Jesus lived. The concept of the Trinity alludes you. Jesus was God's word made flesh to walk the earth.

• God ble... ☆GrayBe... 2012/04/25 23:38:58
    God bless American freedom
    The Jesus came wearing hebrew flesh.
  • ☆GrayBe... God ble... 2012/04/26 00:10:57
    ☆GrayBear☆ ~PWCM~JLA~
    +1
    "The Jesus"? It's just Jesus, his given name, chosen by God before he was concieved and Hebrew is capitalized. And, yes, he was Jewish. In fact, he was a Rabbi, a teacher.
  • -(*Peac... ☆GrayBe... 2012/05/30 07:21:48
    -(*PeacE4LovE*)-
    If you read the Real Hebrew Bible ... Jesus Christ you will never find even if you given 1000 lives ... The Name in Hebrew is "Yi-shaw Messiah" & The name of God is "Eloh" - The name in Arabic is "EE-saa Messiah" & The name of God is " Al-lah" - Christ is invented Word & Christianity is Invented Religion.

Hope you understand my point , & May Allah Bless you Hadayah .
  • God ble... ☆GrayBe... 2012/08/02 17:21:34
    God bless American freedom
    God said God alone is good. I believe that.

Jesus is the Good Shepherd. I believe that. Do you see me better?
  • ☆GrayBe... God ble... 2012/08/03 09:05:49
    ☆GrayBear☆ ~PWCM~JLA~
    No offense intended but you are very hard to understand, is English a second language for you or are you using translation software?
  • T4yy1b ☆GrayBe... 2012/05/27 17:43:50
    T4yy1b
    +1
    Jesus was a muslim because he submitted himself to god. Muslim just means one who submits himself to god
  • -(*Peac... ☆GrayBe... 2012/05/30 07:16:20
    -(*PeacE4LovE*)-
    +1
    My friend . If you have the problems with Muslims - I agree . Today there are not any Christians who are following Jesus & not Many Muslims who are following Right Teachings of Muhammad ( Peace be upon them Both ) - .

The matter is Islam & Christianity . Better we stick on these rather wasting time on followers because in all aspects , no one following there OWN Scriptures .

Islam is not a new religion my Friend but started when Adam landed on Earth - Muslim means " One who submit him/her self to God " - if you dnt wanna be Muslim , its ok if you say your self a " Submitter to One God " - i as a Muslim do not have headache in this ... Hope you are a Submitter to ONE God like me ...

Rest is , Was Jesus is God or Prophet ? - lets talk on the scriptures - There is not a single equidistant , words from Jesus Tongue in Complete Bible - that " I AM GOD or WORSHIP ME " , & i challenge christians to find me there DIRECT WORDS from Jesus mouth & i will accept Christianity . in fact it says

[The Bible, Mark 12:29]

So my Friend , do you believe in One God & submit himself to One God ?
    if thats yes - you are welcome as a Submitter of One God & following Jesus , not as a God but as a Messenger who conveyed Message in de form of " Messenger of God " - Ot...&

&

&&

&&&

[The Bible, Mark 12:29]

if thats yes - you are welcome as a Submitter of One God & following Jesus , not as a God but as a Messenger who conveyed Message in de form of " Messenger of God " - Other wise Jesus will say not " OUR GOD" but say " ME & GOD is One Lord" ...

Jesus ( Peace be upon him ) ... a great Son of Mother Mary ... & both were excellent Submitter of One God ... If you have Problem with Jesus or Eesa or Maryam or Mary ... than my friend you have to take a U-TURN ...

Bible today is not En-jeel which was given to Prophet Jesus ... Its english translated not Hebrew . Even if you read Hebrew , there is no " Jesus Christ" in whole BIBLE but Yi-SHAW Messiah like in QU'RAN - Ee-saa Messiah - 100% same ...

Bible is translated by Greeks who have there own Dark Myth of Hercules , Kingdom God, Children & they injected there Virus in Translation the En-jeel into Bible with there Dark Mythology Translation like a Blind see the World Dark , & point words in his own Visions just as the GREEKS translated the Vision of Bible in there Own Mentality ...

I wish Your & Mine One God , give you straight path to his 1 Kingdom .& we all are his Followers & Slaves .

Thanks for reading ,
  • ☆GrayBe... -(*Peac... 2012/05/28 14:02:40
    ☆GrayBear☆ ~PWCM~JLA~
    You need better translation software.
  • God ble... ☆GrayBe... 2012/05/18 23:44:33

2014/04/18 10:39:36