What Disneyland ride are you?

Pele Emerging 2012/07/31 04:36:55
You Are Dumbo the Flying Elephant
You Are It's a Small World
You Are the Mad Tea Party
You Are Pirates of the Caribbean
You Are Splash Mountain
You Are Space Mountain
M I C K E Y   M O U S E (Donald Duck!)
Welcome to Pele's shameless quest to reach level 20 before she croaks! Today's mindless quiz is found here:
http://www.blogthings.com/whatdisneyworldrideareyouquiz/

Disneyland

Read More: http://www.blogthings.com/whatdisneyworldrideareyo...

You Are Space Mountain
    +5
    You Are Space Mountain

You are perceptive and sharp-sighted. You sit back an observe, taking note of everything.
    You are knowledgeable and well-read. If no one can teach you, you'll teach yourself.

You are innovative and progressive. You come up with a lot of original ideas.
    You have extraordinary perceptiveness and insight. You are excited for the future.

• ben 2012/08/06 06:52:18
    You Are It's a Small World
    ben
    +1
    laughter and everyone wants to join in on a song that's presented in different languages lol
  • Pele Em... ben 2012/08/08 05:18:57
  • ben Pele Em... 2012/08/13 23:58:32
    ben
    +1
    hey..are there any male dolls in this adventure? lol
  • Pele Em... ben 2012/08/14 01:54:34
    Pele Emerging
    Yes, but they look just as weird.
    it s a small world dolls
  • ben Pele Em... 2012/08/14 05:26:12
    ben
    +1
    No...Chucky looks weird... and his bride was worst Lol
  • MlssCue =Go Blue= 2012/08/05 15:06:42
    You Are Dumbo the Flying Elephant
    MlssCue =Go Blue=
    +1

You Are Dumbo the Flying Elephant

dumbo flying elephant

You rather be with your friends than be alone. You prefer to be surrounded by others.

If you're bored, you will tend to become lazy and apathetic. You are content to just be.

You are a total people person, and you get listless when you're alone. You need someone to bounce energy off of.

You are outgoing and a social butterfly of sorts. You pride yourself on being able to get along with everyone.

What Disneyworld Ride Are You?
    Blogthings: Learn Something Surprising About Yourself
  • Pele Em... MlssCue... 2012/08/05 21:15:12
  • Rimvydas_M 2012/08/05 13:42:32
    You Are It's a Small World
    Rimvydas_M
    +1
    You Are It's a Small World

You are genuinely interested in others. There's nothing more fascinating than people.
    You are animated and full of life. You are very spirited and easy to read.

You are spontaneous and likely to change course midstream. You live unpredictably.
    To know you is to love you. You have an amazingly big heart.
  • Pele Em... Rimvydas_M 2012/08/05 21:15:49
  • NakedRei 2012/08/05 06:45:07
    You Are Splash Mountain
    NakedRei
    +1
    You Are Splash Mountain

You have trouble turning down good food and drink. Life is for the living, and you're going to celebrate. You love to have fun, and in your view, the more the merrier. You enjoy festive parties.

You are prone to fantasy. You can't help but engage in some wishful thinking. You are genuinely interested in others. There's nothing more fascinating than people.
  • Pele Em... NakedRei 2012/08/05 21:16:26
  • Tori Childers 2012/08/04 21:16:47
    You Are Splash Mountain
    Tori Childers
    +2
    You Are Splash Mountain
    You have trouble turning down good food and drink. Life is for the living, and you're going to celebrate.
    You love to have fun, and in your view, the more the merrier. You enjoy festive parties.
    You are prone to fantasy. You can't help but engage in some wishful thinking.
  • Pele Em... Tori Ch... 2012/08/05 02:22:31
    Pele Emerging
    +1
    Yay! Splash Mountain!
    Splash Mountain
  • ParkMan 2012/08/02 21:27:12
    You Are Pirates of the Caribbean
    ParkMan
    +2
    You Are Pirates of the Caribbean

pirates caribbean

You are prone to vivid fantasies about private escapes. You travel to whole other countries and worlds in your mind.
    You are a mystical person at times. You believe there's more to this world than what you see.

You're very kind, gentle, and empathetic. You can't help but feel whatever others are feeling.
    You may be a bit quiet, but deep down you have a heart for adventure. You have romantic notions about traveling the world.
  • Pele Em... ParkMan 2012/08/02 23:59:09
    Pele Emerging
    +2
    YAY! Pirates!
    pirates
    You Are It's a Small World
    +2
    small world
  • Pele Em... Sister ... 2012/08/02 23:59:43
  • Queen Katherine 2012/08/02 15:21:26
    You Are Pirates of the Caribbean
    Queen Katherine
    +2

You Are Pirates of the Caribbean

pirates caribbean

What Disneyworld Ride Are You?
    Blogthings: We're Not Shrinks, But We Play Them On the Internet
  • Pele Em... Queen K... 2012/08/03 00:00:17
    Pele Emerging
    +1
    Arrrrrrhhhh.
    pirates
  • Quietman ~PWCM~JLA 2012/07/31 16:40:31 (edited)
    You Are the Mad Tea Party
    Quietman   ~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    The details in your life can be a bit disorderly. You don't mind a little chaos.
    You are able to take in a lot more information than most people. You have a head for unusual facts.

You absolutely can't stand dealing with details. Details both bore and annoy you.
    You're a daydreamer who sees the big picture. You enjoy broad strokes as much as little details.
  • Pele Em... Quietma... 2012/07/31 20:05:32
    Pele Emerging
    I'm surprised that this didn't come up for me. ;)
  • Wanderer 2012/07/31 16:21:13
    You Are Splash Mountain
    Wanderer
    +2

You Are Splash Mountain

splash mountain splash mountain

What Disneyworld Ride Are You?
    Blogthings: Discover the Parts of Your Personality that Have Been Hiding
  • Pele Em... Wanderer 2012/07/31 20:09:31
    Pele Emerging
    +2
    All this because of what your favorite Disney characters are? Amazing! (grin).
  • Wanderer Pele Em... 2012/07/31 22:20:46
    Wanderer
    +1
    Hehe!! I didn't realise those rides were so therapeutic !! lol
  • Pele Em... Wanderer 2012/08/01 02:27:16
    Pele Emerging
    +1
    The first time I ever went to Disneyland (boy, does THIS date me), Nixon was president, but the impeachment hearings were underway. Everywhere you went, there was the news, but in Disneyland, Mickey Mouse was president and Richard Nixon and his problems were in another world. It was therapeutic to escape (grin).
  • Wanderer Pele Em... 2012/08/01 04:38:25
    Wanderer
    +1
    Mickey Mouse is still President isn't he.? LOL
    I stopped going on those Fairground rides a very long time ago, I always came off them things wth bruises on my bruises...they must be the most uncomfortable things ever invented. We're due for our yearly Royal National Show here where I live in a few weeks, I just buy bags of goodies and eat to much. :)
  • Pele Em... Wanderer 2012/08/01 05:12:22
    Pele Emerging
    +1
    Trust me when I say that the rides at Disneyland are far different than ones at a carnival. Even though they've put in some 'thrill' sort of rides now, most of them are still more adventuresome and less bumps and bruise and getting spun until you're sick. I recently took my daughter in law and grandson to a regional amusement park. I really found that my tolerance for rides is not high anymore. My favorite part of the whole trip was the water park, where I floated on an inner tube soaking up the sun. They even have a bar where you can float up, order silly frozen fru fru drinks (or beer or wine, if you don't like drinks with umbrellas) and then get toasted on the inside with alcohol, as you get toasted on the outside from the sun. Loved it, though I had to forego the drinks, as I was driving us all home that evening.
  • Lunacat 2012/07/31 13:52:11
    You Are the Mad Tea Party
    Lunacat
    +4

You Are the Mad Tea Party

mad tea party

What Disneyworld Ride Are You?
    Blogthings: We'll Tell You The Truth... Someone Has To!
  • Pele Em... Lunacat 2012/07/31 20:10:02
    Pele Emerging
    +2
    This sounds a lot like me, but the ride makes me sick!
  • ☆GrayBeard☆ ~PWCM~JLA~ 2012/07/31 07:20:10
    You Are Pirates of the Caribbean
    ☆GrayBeard☆ ~PWCM~JLA~
    +2
    Pirate

...actually, I think I'm the mustache ride......
  • Pele Em... ☆GrayBe... 2012/07/31 07:54:13
    Pele Emerging
    +3
    Hey, I like pirates!
    sexy man pirate
  • ☆GrayBe... Pele Em... 2012/07/31 08:01:30
    ☆GrayBeard☆ ~PWCM~JLA~
    +1
    That's pretty good, I like fiery volcano Goddesses...... LOL! I would even put you to the head of the line on the ride....
  • Pele Em... ☆GrayBe... 2012/07/31 08:03:55
    Pele Emerging
    +2
    LOL! Now that's influence!
  • ☆GrayBe... Pele Em... 2012/07/31 14:01:41
    ☆GrayBeard☆ ~PWCM~JLA~
    +1
    LOL! And I use that influence only for good....
  • Pele Em... ☆GrayBe... 2012/07/31 20:10:23
    Pele Emerging
    +1
    (grin)
  • ☆GrayBe... Pele Em... 2012/08/01 06:30:58
    ☆GrayBeard☆ ~PWCM~JLA~
    +1
    ya know, I could make that grin permanent.......... ;-)
  • Pele Em... ☆GrayBe... 2012/08/01 07:18:10
    Pele Emerging
    +1
    Well, I think I'd like that sort of permanent grin!
  • 1wickedwitch 2012/07/31 07:15:41
    You Are Pirates of the Caribbean
    1wickedwitch
    +1
    You Are Pirates of the Caribbean

• jOkEsOnYoU 2012/07/31 06:47:22
    You Are Pirates of the Caribbean
    jOkEsOnYoU
    +3

You Are Pirates of the Caribbean

pirates caribbean

What Disneyworld Ride Are You?
  • Pele Em... jOkEsOnYoU 2012/07/31 06:59:20
    Pele Emerging
    +3
    Yay! Another pirate!
    pirates of the carribean

2014/08/01 09:29:19