What Are Some Of The Benefits Of Being A Man/Woman?

jt 2010/06/21 23:10:26

• naarcissus 2010/06/22 01:16:23
    naarcissus
    +10
    Pee standing up
    The world is your urinal.
    Not indecent exposure to go w/o a shirt
    Your ass is never a factor in a job interview.
    Your orgasms are real. Always
    Your last name stays put.
    Hot wax never comes near your pubic area.
    Same work ... more pay.
    Wedding Dress $2000; Tux rental $100.
    New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.
    Porn movies are designed with you in mind.
    One mood, ALL the damn time.
    Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds.
    A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.
    You can open all your own jars.
    You can go to a public toilet without a support group.
    You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
    If someone forgets to invite you to something, you can still be friends.
    You can quietly watch a game with your buddy for hours without ever thinking,
    ''He must be mad at me."
    No maxi-pads.
    You can drop by to see a friend without having to bring a little gift.
    You are not expected to know the names of more than five colors.
    The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.
    One wallet and one pair of shoes, one color, all seasons.
    You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife.

• viola 2010/06/28 16:35:46
    viola
    women have all the power, lol, idk
  • αυвzzz☣ßαmf☣►One Hit Rage Quit◄
    We have tits..... LOL
  • Paint it Black 2010/06/26 20:43:12 (edited)
    Paint it Black
    BENEFITS OF WOMEN
    1)have children
    2) we tend to be defened by guys from harm
    3)guys think were hot
    4)we have an excuse for sometimes being bitchy
    5)social
    6)smarter(atleast thats wat they say)
    7) like kakasaku said we live 6% longer than males
    8)we get wat we want all by being sweet 2 men
    9)Men can't touch us without getting in DEEP trouble with the law
    10) Were better at outsmarting ppl
    11)shopping
    12)crying alot when we feel like it
    13)nails
    14)shaving our pubic parts
    15)when we feel horny you can't tell
    16)cleaner
    17)we don't have to be worried about getting hit on your private part
    18) our boobs make us look sexy and we can play with them when ever we want
  • Conesu 2010/06/23 15:55:55 (edited)
    Conesu
    +3
    the benefits of being a woman-having sex with a hot man!!! benefits woman-having sex hot
  • Mari 2010/06/23 15:51:53
    Mari
    The benefits of being a woman.... well there are too many to list really.
  • Gothamjedi311 \m/ 2010/06/23 15:48:51
    Gothamjedi311 \m/
    Benifit for being a Man: You can Be Intimate with Women.
    Benifit for being a Woman: You can be Intimate with Women.
    Hey what can I say...I Love Women.
  • Nonicknameunlessyouknowme 2010/06/23 14:38:14 (edited)
    Nonicknameunlessyouknowme
    +2
    Pregnancy.

Feeling life inside.

Nursing your infant.

Possessing feminine wiles.

Having doors opened for you.

Not showing sexual arousal in public.

Having protection from a big, strong man.

A woman's life expectancy is longer than a man's.

Not having your genitalia dangling between your legs.

Conversation marathons with female friends and family.

Having more variety in the clothing and shoe departments.

Getting to go first, especially to the life rafts if on a sinking ship.

Getting facials, manicures and pedicures without any ribbing from friends.

Not being expected to pay the dinner bill or the price of a movie ticket on a date.

Being able to stay warm and cozy while on hunting trips or avoiding it all together.

Being able to excuse yourself and going to powder your nose with friends to discuss those left behind at the table. LOL
  • GirlyGirl™ 2010/06/23 14:14:11
    GirlyGirl™
    +2
    Can transform from drudge to beauty queen in 30 minutes
    Can lift up sagging boobs
    Can whip up a great meal in 20 minutes
    Can lift our shirt and actually have people look at us without disgust
    Can make the porn movies that you love
    Can have the children you either love or hate
    Do look better in a bathing suit
    Do lose weight faster
    Do make friends easier
    Do fake orgasms so well you'd never question them
    Do wrap gifts better than throwing something into a plastic bag
    Do make you look good out in public
  • george 2010/06/23 10:46:17
  • Laylah george 2010/06/23 14:13:41
    Laylah
    "we get more oral" Not in my house!! lol
  • george Laylah 2010/06/23 22:40:23
    george
    that's sad
  • Laylah george 2010/06/24 07:16:52
    Laylah
    LOL I don't mean it doesn't happen I just mean men don't always get more.....
  • Nonickn... george 2010/06/23 14:28:38
    Nonicknameunlessyouknowme
    Some American money has a woman on it. Remember Lady Liberty, Sacagawea, Susan B. Anthony, Pocahontas and Martha Washington.
    woman remember lady liberty sacagawea susan anthony pocahontas martha washington woman remember lady liberty sacagawea susan anthony pocahontas martha washington woman remember lady liberty sacagawea susan anthony pocahontas martha washington woman remember lady liberty sacagawea susan anthony pocahontas martha washington woman remember lady liberty sacagawea susan anthony pocahontas martha washington
  • george Nonickn... 2010/06/23 22:40:40 (edited)
    george
    +1
    that's coins not paper, no one looks at coins
  • Nonickn... george 2010/06/23 23:04:00
    Nonicknameunlessyouknowme
    +1
    LOL Are you kidding, what about coin collectors? I'd say they look at coins very closely.

I think it means something that women are only on coins and not paper currency in this country. You could think of it like this - a coin is easier to lose but it also lasts longer than paper and can take much more punishment. I should have added in my original comment that a woman's life expectancy is longer than a man's. I know that both of my grandmothers were widows for thirty years. ;)

lasts punishment comment womans life expectancy mans grandmothers widows years
  • george Nonickn... 2010/06/24 05:30:26
    george
    +1
    fck off virgin
  • Nonickn... george 2010/06/24 05:35:04
    Nonicknameunlessyouknowme
    +1
    LOL I'm a grandmother. Kinda hard to be a virgin with three children and two grandchildren.

Do you talk to your grandmother with that kind of language?

You do realize I was just ribbing you don't you?
  • insane1 george 2010/06/23 14:50:15
  • george insane1 2010/06/23 22:40:04
    george
    well yea that's u what do i care
  • Miaow 2010/06/23 10:42:09
    Miaow
    +1
    A woman can get pregnant, and give birth, and raise (and nurse) a child, all (almost) by herself.

It is also much easier to get a sperm than an ova donation.
  • AlannaTazzySawyer 2010/06/23 09:33:03
    AlannaTazzySawyer
    +2
    Girls can run in high heels :) Imagine a guy running away from someone in 5 inch heels :L EPIC fail :L
  • jenthetomboy@17 2010/06/23 09:29:47
    jenthetomboy@17
    Many of us have fantasized about becoming a woman; waking everyday with silky smooth legs & curvaceous bodies. Walking in high heels, wearing makeup, garter-belts, and stockings and blending in. Enjoying our feminine self without any hecklers or unwanted remarks. For some this is more than fantasy, it is a life long objective just within reach.

There are so many t-sisters out there searching for happiness convinced that they would find it in womanhood. For a very few, some who are truly transsexuals – woman trapped in a man’s body, they do find happiness. For too many others it was but an empty illusion. As cross dressers we experience such joy in the female role that some seek that joy all the time. But one must recognize the illusion they experience. When we put on our frocks and frills and step out in our high heels (or stay in), we enjoy the magic of that moment. But it is just that – a moment. For a fleeting second in time we have found our own utopia, but can the experience really be sustained? First off, many of us do not dress because we are displaced women in a man’s body. Dressing provides an escape from something; whether it is an over bearing mother, father or wife, a release of the pressures of ones job, an ability to express a part of one’s self more comfo...

There are so many t-sisters out there searching for happiness convinced that they would find it in womanhood. For a very few, some who are truly transsexuals – woman trapped in a man’s body, they do find happiness. For too many others it was but an empty illusion. As cross dressers we experience such joy in the female role that some seek that joy all the time. But one must recognize the illusion they experience. When we put on our frocks and frills and step out in our high heels (or stay in), we enjoy the magic of that moment. But it is just that – a moment. For a fleeting second in time we have found our own utopia, but can the experience really be sustained? First off, many of us do not dress because we are displaced women in a man’s body. Dressing provides an escape from something; whether it is an over bearing mother, father or wife, a release of the pressures of ones job, an ability to express a part of one’s self more comfortably through a female persona, sexual gratification or any other of dozens of descriptions. What am I saying? I am saying that it is great in a limited space of time, but everyday? Many cross dressers would not find happiness in that. Personally I had the opportunity to work four days a week in drag (if I choose) and my friends were envious. That is great they thought. Do you know how many days I actually did dress for work? Maybe once a week, more than that became the actual life of a woman. Keep in mind that I am a cross dresser, I am not going through transition, though I had often fantasized about dressing every day. Sometimes the grass isn’t greener baby. I still have days that I am thrilled to be out and about as Brianna, because I like being her very much. But, my point is that she is a part of me, not all of me. The more time I spend as her, the more I realize how much I actually like being me as well, and the male me started to invade the female space. The more we see the more confusing it gets.

When many men dress they leave the problems of life with their male identity and escape into the wonderful carefree life of womanhood, and it can be delicious. However, when you seek to be a woman all the time, you re-enter back into the real world. Your previous problems, from which you were trying to escape, are no longer escapable as a full time woman. Moreover, the problems are still there except your have to now deal with them as a woman, which is not an easy task. I have had so many men say to me “I am so relaxed as a woman”. I think they are relaxed because they have escaped the day to day grind and pressure of life, don’t you think? Many CD’s when they are in their “I have to dress” frame of mind can’t think of anything else. They will put off important issues until they are done, an hour – a day or a week later, knowing that they will return to the issues at hand when they are fulfilled – many times they return filling renewed and refreshed. But if you were living as a woman, you could not put these things off, they would be part of your life and have to be dealt with eventually.

Not only does transition mean dealing with life “as” a woman; it means experiencing life “not” as a man. Many of the benefits of being a man will disappear, and there are many benefits in this society to being a man I assure you. I am not trying to prevent anyone from pursuing their dream of transition or full time Transvestitism, I am simply saying - STOP – think about transition and make sure you have thought it through. Despite the politically correct assumption that all things are equal, for woman they are not. But a woman has been practicing her assimilation into society all her life – from childhood through the teenage years right into adulthood. She has been prepared to live in society as a woman, learning her strengths and weaknesses, the advantages and setbacks to being a woman - you have not. A man who was used to certain access, attention and respect may be very frustrated by the new lack of it. Many trannies say to me “I get so much attention as a girl, more than I ever did as a man”. Honey that is sideshow attention, you are the spectacle, the organ grinder monkey. The monkey gets lots of attention – what does that really mean? Would you get more attention and respect at work, getting a loan, making a business deal, or is it only at the tranny bar? Give that some real honest thought.

In 1985 I had a dear friend, she was called the International Chrysis. She was tall, feminine and beautiful ala Rita Hayworth. She was a bombshell who was very comfortable in her gay sexual orientation, unlike many cross dressers who have internal struggles over whether they are gay, BI or heterosexual. She had started hormones at the age of 16 and now 18 years later with an hourglass figure and 38-C breasts questioned her decision. I spent many nights with her as she cried saying “what have I done, I am a monster”. When I asked what she meant she said, “I should have just been a gay man”. I was stunned. How could this be? She was beautiful, feminine and had no question about her sexuality - she liked men. She was a natural candidate to be TS, all except for one thing – she was not a woman inside, she was a man. People assume that everybody fits into a clear mold based on certain factors, I certainly did. Though Chrysis did get past the frustration, she struggled with life as a woman spending most of her time androgynous in her hairstyle and clothing. Only during a night out, or doing a show did she portray the illusion of a woman, and even then referred to her makeup and wig as drag. “Let me get out of this drag” she would say at the end of the night. It was only a year or so before her death that she let her hair grow and began to accept and portray the role of a woman. She even landed a speaking part in the movie Q & A with Nick Nolte shortly before her untimely death in the late 1980’s. A current friend is on a fast track to transition; the hormones are flowing, breasts are growing, skin softening and surgery is being planned. When she is complete - does that make her a woman? She still reacts like a man, has the temperament of a man, thinks like a man and has the libido of a man. So with the body of a woman what is she? I conclude she is still a man. My very dear friend Teryl-Lynn Fox (the former Miss Gay Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee Continental USA, Miss Clique Magazine USA and countless other titles), who has been living as a woman for over twenty years, said it best. “Womanhood is something you have to grow into, it is not something you just become. It is a journey that evolves – changing continually”. Teryl-Lynn is one of the few happy and well-adjusted Transsexuals I referred to in the beginning of this article. Many of my other friends struggle for a sense of understanding. Is my current friend a gay man looking for validation? Does she think in her mind that to be with a man would be O.K. if she were a woman? Sexuality plays a huge underlying role in the lives of many cross dressers. Another friend once told me “I am not gay, I am only with men when I am dressed up”. “Does the dress make a difference” I asked? To him it apparently does. This is not to portray that all cross dressers are confused about their sexual orientation, because there are many that are very comfortable in their heterosexual orientation. But then that would make them lesbians wouldn’t it? On second thought, that is another article all together.

“Your body is the taxi that carries YOU around” I once wrote. Who you are is what this article is all about, inside you, your heart, your spirit and your soul. Don’t rush off in hope that transition will make your life better, find out who you are first. When you get in touch with that, then, and only then are you ready to deal with a life altering decision.

If you have the spirit of a woman and really want to bring your body in line with “you”, which you believe in your very bones should have been a woman, then transition makes sense, but absolutely anything less is a tempting but empty fantasy.
  • fatmanjesse 2010/06/23 09:23:37
    fatmanjesse
    +1
    lick my balls mr garrison...it feels good ya women dont know about that lick balls garrison feels ya women
  • LittleMissPatriot 2010/06/23 05:49:49
    LittleMissPatriot
    +2
    Men can't take pain. They cry like babies with the slightest discomfort.
  • george LittleM... 2010/06/23 10:48:50
    george
    women take pain bottle in and throw a tantrum at the next guy she dates
  • super1s... LittleM... 2010/06/24 05:44:50
    super1samuel
    Well of course! How else are we going to get your attention when we are hurt?
  • Cymech Dragon 2010/06/23 05:46:06
    Cymech Dragon
    Men have no PMS, no periods, no mene crap... uh, then there's our 5-minute showers... that's all I can think of. o.O;;
  • JacquelineFierce:D 2010/06/23 05:20:52
    JacquelineFierce:D
    well you know what? women have the power of getting men (spouses) to do whatever we want, for sex. haha:D
  • george Jacquel... 2010/06/23 10:49:56
    george
    we just make u feel so, at the end of the day we doin u
  • Jacquel... george 2010/06/23 18:29:57
    JacquelineFierce:D
    why is it "doing you"? it makes it sound like the man is doing all the work! really he's not, especially if we're faking it:)
  • super1s... Jacquel... 2010/06/25 04:15:27
    super1samuel
    That is why i encourage men never to remarry and stay single. Sex was meant to keep a marriage together..it was never meant as a control remote.
  • Jacquel... super1s... 2010/06/28 18:59:02
    JacquelineFierce:D
    amen brotha;) haha
  • Arrayist1 2010/06/23 04:33:08
    Arrayist1
    +3
    Hmm...I think guys have it easier.
    But (attractive) women can:
    easily persuade men
    have favors done and get free drinks
    have an advantage for getting hired
    :D
  • super1s... Arrayist1 2010/06/25 04:17:06
    super1samuel
    True. She makes a good point. I find the more attractive women in line at the bank...i let these women do their banking first...just for a peak at their behind.
  • Arrayist1 super1s... 2010/06/25 04:25:36
    Arrayist1
    Nice!
  • super1s... Arrayist1 2010/06/26 19:11:19
    super1samuel
    What can i say? I am easily manuiplated.
  • Flower 2010/06/23 04:07:52
    Flower
    +2
    Understanding just how empowered we are.
  • diogenes 2010/06/23 03:50:12
    diogenes
    +2
    Being caring and nurturing. Having a strong constitution yet a soft hand and kind heart. Strong yet sensitive. That is woman. And we have boobs and cute butts!
  • Joseph ... diogenes 2010/06/26 19:52:12
    Joseph E. Bowker, CMSgt, USAF (Ret)
    +1
    Okay - I refuse to take your word for that.
  • diogenes Joseph ... 2010/06/26 20:02:04
    diogenes
    +1
    Well, Joe, we will just have to see what we can do about that! LOL!!!

2014/11/01 11:58:27