What animal resembles your personality?

666_Maggots 2013/05/24 21:15:04
Related Topics: animal, Personality

• Drive M... XxxAll ... 2013/09/03 19:46:34
    Drive Me Nervous
    lmao your such a idiot..yet i love you
  • XxxAll ... Drive M... 2013/11/15 21:56:48
    XxxAll You Need Is LovexxX
    wow i havent been on here in like forever..i know we broke up..but do you still really love me?
  • Drive M... XxxAll ... 2013/11/15 22:02:05
  • XxxAll ... Drive M... 2013/12/19 14:26:08
    XxxAll You Need Is LovexxX
    im sorry i just sorry
  • JohnT 2013/05/24 21:24:28
    JohnT
    +2
    More than likely a Mountain Lion. I am ok with the folks I know but generally those that don't should act kindly or I may either walk away or attack.
  • TheBadOne 2013/05/24 21:23:31
    TheBadOne
    +1
    A bear:

Conflicting forces shape the bear's nature. Since it is a classic omnivore, this burly beast exhibits two distinct sides to its personality. The carnivorous component makes the bear gruff and powerful, while its herbivorous side reveals a sensitive and intelligent individual.

Their gruff, outgoing personalities, burly physiques and strong characters make bears easy to identify. Their natural confidence and swaggering gaits puts others on notice that a bear is present. They require a great deal of personal space, and when they enter a room the tension level rises immediately. As youngsters, bears excel in sports, although their propensity for laziness relegates them to being an observer and fan in later life. Familiar with the seduction of the couch, their ability to sleep soundly is legendary throughout the animal world.

Although it is alert and intelligent, the bear mostly succeeds through the sheer force of its personality. Rarely challenged to reach its full intellectual potential, it dominates conversation with its intense single-mindedness. However, it is unwilling to argue from a position that it doesn't truly believe in, which makes it a lousy lawyer.

Bears routinely enjoy success in all aspects of their industrious lives and their large and capable frames e...

A bear:

Bears routinely enjoy success in all aspects of their industrious lives and their large and capable frames elicit respect and admiration in the workplace. Their natural leadership talents make them suitable for jobs in management, academia and personnel training, but their physical prowess also makes them excellent physical education teachers, martial arts trainers or professional wrestlers. Most bears could also have a measure of success in politics if they were to put their mind to it.

Two elements define the bear's style of debate: Never avoid an argument and never back down. Bears will batter their opponents into submission just for the endorphin rush -- there's nothing a bear enjoys more than pitting every drop of its intellectual juices against the mind of a worthy opponent.
  • RevJim 2013/05/24 21:23:01
    RevJim
    +4
    Dolphin. I get serious when something needs to be done, but I love to play.
  • Dwight PWCM 2013/05/24 21:22:57
    Dwight PWCM
    +3
    Grizzly.

grizzly
  • ilikechickensandcows :3 2013/05/24 21:22:13
    ilikechickensandcows :3
    +2
    People tell me I'm like a cat.......but someone called me a cow once.........and a chicken........^_^ but I do love cats and they're something I want so badly!!\(>.<)/ And cats are just awesome :3
  • Josh 2013/05/24 21:20:45
    Josh
    +4
    Cuttlefish
    cuttlefish
  • ♦ JohnD... Josh 2013/05/24 23:50:21 (edited)
    ♦ JohnDavid ♦
    I find thousand of cuttlefish skeletons on the beach every day.
    cuttlefish skeletons beach
  • Josh ♦ JohnD... 2013/05/24 23:52:58
    Josh
    +2
    Sounds nice there.
  • ♦ JohnD... Josh 2013/05/25 00:07:28 (edited)
    ♦ JohnDavid ♦
    +1
    Good thing about SH freinds from around the world Josh is that you can always come and stay at my place if ever your in Perth Australia. Maybe one day.
  • Josh ♦ JohnD... 2013/05/25 00:12:12
    Josh
    +2
    Thanks, but if I had enough to go down there, I would most likely just stay in my Learjet.
    stay learjet
  • ♦ JohnD... Josh 2013/05/25 00:18:15
    ♦ JohnDavid ♦
    +1
    Well at least come for a visit and pick me up then.
  • Drive Me Nervous 2013/05/24 21:17:55
    Drive Me Nervous
    +2
    a cat
    they are cool calm and colected but mess with them they get demonic
    they come and go and do ans they please
  • Metaldane 2013/05/24 21:17:47 (edited)
    Metaldane
    +2
    Probably the australian cattle dog (blue and red heelers) loyal to the end and stubborn as hell.
    blue heeler
  • L1 2013/05/24 21:17:17
    L1
    +3
    Real one? Panther....

Imaginary one? Phoenix.... panther phoenix

2014/07/26 09:10:12