Were you very very disappointed when Obama won the election? I was, but I did not punch any one or say I will kill any one, or cut down a big tent on people who voted for him, did you?? Why do liberals act like this and then excuse it?

hazel 2012/12/13 18:14:18
If any one has any real pictures of the riot police trying to calm down any tea party gatherings please post them and if any one has any pictures of libbys being violent please post them ..lets see where the most hatefulness comes from in real time

• studiobrat PWCM AFCL 2013/01/06 16:54:15
    The liberals seem to have a hard time controling themselves
    studiobrat  PWCM AFCL
    +1
    The Libs are also the most hateful SH's!
  • ProudProgressive 2012/12/24 18:41:50
    I have a different answer
    ProudProgressive
    First of all, the Right Wing has been threatening to kill the President since before he was elected, with President Obama receiving over 400% of the pace of death threats that George Bush did.

Second of all, as everyone already knows besides you, it was the phony "thugs" the Right Wingers from "Americans for Prosperity" sent to a rally in Michigan that pulled down that tent and attempted to blame liberals for their misdeeds. Kind of like the Republicans in Congress have done for four years.

Have a Merry Christmas, hazel. For all our sakes let's hope that 2013 brings us peace.
  • hazel ProudPr... 2013/01/06 19:21:56
    hazel
    liar
  • hazel ProudPr... 2013/01/07 20:45:20
    hazel
    I WILL JOIN YOU ON THE PEACE THING PP
  • Michael McFascist 2012/12/19 08:50:26 (edited)
    I have a different answer
    Michael McFascist
    +1
    C'mon Hazel...if Romney had won liberals never would have heard the end of it...you know this is true...why do you think liberals behave the way they do? Hmm?
  • hazel Michael... 2012/12/19 15:46:41
    hazel
    +1
    Are you asking me what I THINK? If so ,I think for many of them,they have forgotten or never knew that GOD TELLS US ALL ,have no false GOD before me......i HAVE BEEN DOWN THE ROAD OF LOOKING AWAY FROM God and getting hooked on one thing or another and ALWAYS ALWAYS find those roads lead to evil........no matter what, drinking drugs ,cheating..love of power, adoration of another person,,greed,,,,disrespect..... am not saying all so lets be clear on that......and I am not saying nonliberals dont fall many times a day.........I am saying if you look for example at the lack of following GODS LAWS in states that are run by Liberal governors and mayors, the lack of morality seems to be far more prevalent.......more crime ,more murders,,,just check out the stats if you dont want to believe me.........Our beloved COUNTRY has been drifting away from GOD and his laws for many years now and today we see the results........look at History any time a people has put a man or woman on a pedestol...it leads always to hell on earth .....the non conservative asks for God to be taken out of our schools, out of CHRISTMAS ,no prayer in schools ......they try to remove GOD from their convention..I am not a zealot but I can see when GOD IS PUSHED ASIDE EVIL THRIVES.......THESE ARE MY THOUGHTS
  • Gracie - Proud Conservative 2012/12/18 00:53:19
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +3
    Liberals are always angry and unhappy. They blame everyone for all the problems in their lives. It's just who they are.
  • halfbreed 2012/12/18 00:33:58
    I have a different answer
    halfbreed
    I could not have care less who won. I did not like either one .
  • Marek 2012/12/17 23:39:48
    Marek
    +5
    As usual, the marxist left liberals want to kill people with whom they disagree.
  • cassidysf 2012/12/17 03:20:26
    I have a different answer
    cassidysf
    When I heard Obama won I had the same feeling I would have had if Romney won.
    Indifference, border line slight worry.
  • Phyl *In God i Trust* 2012/12/17 01:58:09 (edited)
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +3
    true american I knew he woud not stop till he found a way to look like he won.He cheated his people fly state to state voting in each state for a sure so called win.
  • KilrQueen 2012/12/15 05:28:24
    KilrQueen
    +4
    I was angry and still am, but nope, didn't kill anyone or hurt anyone or damage anyone's property....instead I just spout off here...makes me feel better.
  • hazel KilrQueen 2012/12/17 04:47:58
    hazel
    +3
    I understand
  • stevmackey 2012/12/15 04:57:39
    The conservatives will defend themselves but most of the time wont be first i...
    stevmackey
    +3
    We can accept defeat from a political party that can't get it right, two elections in a row. I am almost sorry that I am a Republican. We just do not try hard enough. The Democrat's lies about us won.
  • wildcat 2012/12/15 01:29:13
    I have a different answer
    wildcat
    +1
    I love to gloat about the election, which by the way will take place Monday.
  • Matt 2012/12/14 23:25:48
    I have a different answer
    Matt
    +2
    I just don't think that it mattered very much. Good choices are no longer even offered.
    Lesser Evil
  • Marek Matt 2012/12/17 09:26:20
    Marek
    +4
    This mantra that Romney was just another evil worked to reelect obama. A lot of people stayed home. The result? The evil won. Just see in four years how big a mistake it was.
  • Matt Marek 2012/12/17 12:51:04
    Matt
    Until we can get a viable 3rd party in this country, things are just going to keep getting worse. bush on steroids
  • cinbadl 2012/12/14 18:20:27
  • gmiing 2012/12/14 16:52:23
    I have a different answer
    gmiing
    +2
    I'm republican - and yes we lost. Live with it - their will be a next time - thats all you can do. Did I see any attacks - no. And folks - I live in Texas - they are as Republican as you can get.
  • dispatcher 2012/12/14 16:31:14
    dispatcher
    +4
    BUYERS REMORSE COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU VERY SOON...
  • Buoyant... dispatcher 2012/12/14 18:27:52
    Buoyant Leadraft
    LOL!!!
  • hazel dispatcher 2013/01/06 19:23:47
    hazel
    And come it has
  • dispatcher hazel 2013/01/07 18:06:00
    dispatcher
    and will continue to spread across AMERICA....
  • DuncanONeil 2012/12/14 15:49:30
    I have a different answer
    DuncanONeil
    All of the above!
  • auxarc 2012/12/14 15:42:06
    I have a different answer
    auxarc
    No liberals went off an had a fist fight with anyone after a lost election. But since you want to bring up such fantasies, the Portland mass shootinig must have been a disgruntled Republican sorry that Obama was reelected.
  • DuncanO... auxarc 2012/12/14 15:50:55
    DuncanONeil
    Really!?
    I hadn't heard that. Where did you hear it?
  • auxarc DuncanO... 2012/12/14 17:05:34
    auxarc
    +1
    Duncan,
    This is how unsubstantiated falsehoods like hazel's, above, get started.
  • DuncanO... auxarc 2012/12/14 19:36:58
    DuncanONeil
    +1
    So you are going to sit there and say these; " but I did not punch any one or say I will kill any one, or cut down a big tent on people who voted for him" did not happen?

I heard and saw all of this just this week!
  • auxarc DuncanO... 2012/12/14 19:52:48 (edited)
    auxarc
    +1
    Duncan,
    YOU saw "liberals" punching people BECAUSE Obama was ELECTED?

Turn on the news right now and hear the story about another "conservative" 2nd amendment patriot. . .
  • DuncanO... auxarc 2012/12/15 04:16:02
    DuncanONeil
    +1
    "Turn on the news right now and hear the story about another "conservative" 2nd amendment patriot. . ."
    … You have no idea if that's true or not!

"YOU saw "liberals" punching people BECAUSE Obama was ELECTED?"
    … This is no different than trying to blame the Arizona Mall shooting on a graphic published under the auspices of the Palin campaign that was CLAIMED to be a hit list. You cannot seriously be trying to claim that all the things mentioned above in the question were not perpetrated by members of the left.
  • auxarc DuncanO... 2012/12/17 02:33:45 (edited)
    auxarc
    Duncan,
    His mother who home schooled him that was shot in the head had semiautomatic handguns and an assault rifle. They were both 2nd Amendment "patriots". I take 2nd Amendment patriot mass shootings seriously, by the way. It wasn't a mall in Arizona. It was a Safeway supermarket parking lot. The mall shooting last week was in Portland, Oregon. Hard to keep up with so many "patriots", isn't it, Duncan?

"The left" weren't going around hitting people, because Barack Obama was elected president. . . Grow up. . .
  • DuncanO... auxarc 2012/12/17 14:03:35
    DuncanONeil
    "had semiautomatic handguns and an assault rifle."
    ..He did not have a rifle in his immediate possession.

"They were both 2nd Amendment 'patriots'."
    ..You have no evidence to support this claim.

"It wasn't a mall in Arizona. It was a Safeway supermarket parking lot."
    ..I've seen a lot of malls with a supermarket.

"'The left' weren't going around hitting people, because Barack Obama was elected president."
    ..No! But it is almost always the first place the left goes when they "protest", i.e. violence!
  • auxarc DuncanO... 2012/12/18 15:56:08
    auxarc
    Duncan,
    This nation is going to learn a HUGE lesson on responsibility. 20 little first graders earned this nation that "right"!
  • DuncanO... auxarc 2012/12/19 01:15:38
    DuncanONeil
    Am I then to presume that you are of the position that these 20 children earned the right for the Government to trample on the rights of the people?

If not, then just what is; "This nation is going to learn a HUGE lesson on responsibility. 20 little first graders earned this nation that 'right'!", supposed to mean?
  • auxarc DuncanO... 2012/12/19 14:29:07
    auxarc
    You are in the position to understand that these children were valuable enough that we finally have the political will to introduce responsibility back into American society.
  • DuncanO... auxarc 2012/12/19 17:13:15
    DuncanONeil
    Well I can agree with the words. But just what do you mean by "introduce responsibility back into American society."?
  • auxarc DuncanO... 2012/12/19 17:35:21
    auxarc
    Duncan,
    I see by your profile you are 8 years older than me, so you certainly have as good a memory (or longer memory) on the topic of "gun control". Once upon a time there was an understanding in this country that guns were legal, but rules and basic precautions were taken up by some authorities from time to time (city's, state's, or even the federal government). The NRA in 2000 started to politicize this very heavily.

I was initially flabbergasted when Charleton Heston appeared on television, "clutching his rifle", challenging anyone to tear his "cold dead hands" off his gun. Where was this coming from? Since then, gun control has become a highly politicized and emotional topic. It shouldn't be.

People should be allowed to own firearms. Though I KNOW that John Jay, Alexander Hamilton and James Madison were writing our 2nd amendment to assure states they could keep their state militias even though the new and stronger federal government would have a free standing army, I am perfectly comfortable in the Supreme Court interpreting the 2nd Amendment as American's having an "implied right" to bear arms. What I can't stand is the elimination of any government entity (a federal, state or municple government) being allowed to set up common sensical rules on what t...

Duncan,

People should be allowed to own firearms. Though I KNOW that John Jay, Alexander Hamilton and James Madison were writing our 2nd amendment to assure states they could keep their state militias even though the new and stronger federal government would have a free standing army, I am perfectly comfortable in the Supreme Court interpreting the 2nd Amendment as American's having an "implied right" to bear arms. What I can't stand is the elimination of any government entity (a federal, state or municple government) being allowed to set up common sensical rules on what types of "arms" are legal, what age one should be to have them, what training is mandatory to operate them, etc. Good lord, this is what we do for cars and transportation!

This is what I mean when I say we need to "bring responsibility back into American society". We need to start, right now, with reinstituting the assault weapons ban. There is no need for any sportsman or person needing protection to have such a weapon. That "right" or "liberty" made it possible for a deranged person to kill 20 first graders. It is just that simple, nothing more, nothing less. . .
  • DuncanO... auxarc 2012/12/19 18:18:27
    DuncanONeil
    " I KNOW that John Jay, Alexander Hamilton and James Madison were writing our 2nd amendment to assure states they could keep their state militias even though the new and stronger federal government would have a free standing army"
    ..The people, and the founders FEARED a standing army. And NO! They did not assign the right to bear arms to the states. The Second Amendment clearly states "the right OF THE PEOPLE (emphasis added) shall not be infringed".

"any government entity (a federal, state or municple government) being allowed to set up common sensical rules"[sic]
    ..If you were paying attention you would see that such a situation is not objected to by EVEN the NRA. Problem is that much of the rules are not about common sense, but about Government control. On of the reasons we had a revolution in the first place.

"this is what we do for cars "
    ..Yet cars kill 40,000 per year!

"the assault weapons ban. There is no need for any sportsman or person needing protection to have such a weapon."
    ..Ok! What is an assault weapon?

"That "right" or "liberty" made it possible for a deranged person to kill 20 first graders."
    ..Actually the fact that he was the only one with a gun is what made his actions possible!
  • auxarc DuncanO... 2012/12/19 18:24:48
    auxarc
    Duncan,
    Rest assured the idea that "Actually the fact that he was the only one with a gun is what made his actions possible!" is over. Watch and see.

Those of us who care about responsibility and the children of this nation will never allow guns in teachers' desks for the delinquents of schools to get their hands on to mulitply mass murders from the levels they already are. Because there are idiots like you who think being Wyatt Earp will solve things, America has the world's greatest murder rate! Because people like YOU will not assume any sense of responsibility!!! Watch and see if things don't turn out this way. . .

2014/04/18 18:16:36