Were you or are you spanked by your Parents into your Teen-Years? In what situations was or is it used? What is your opinion on it?

Abel Lewis 2011/01/14 22:47:43
Related Topics: teenagers
And what age did you get your last Spanking from your Parents? And what did you do?

And did you get Spanked on your Bare Bottom or did you get spanked over your clothes?

My opinion is if a Teenager wants to act like a child then they should be treated like a child. Teenagers are NOT too old for a Spanking in my opinion.

• brian 2012/03/12 01:54:21
    brian
    +5
    im am 15 and once me and my brother got in so much trouble. my mom told us she forgiven us. then she told us later we should invite our friends over for a party. well all together there was about 10 ppl. my girl friend was even there. my mom came out made our friends watch as she made us strip. then she hit us with her belt. we did not talk much on that sleep over. the word spread around my block.

• amy 2012/08/02 19:00:11
  • Abel Lewis amy 2012/08/22 01:35:06
    Abel Lewis
    Do you get spanked over the knee? And are you embarrassed to be getting spanked at 15 years old.
  • amy Abel Lewis 2012/11/25 18:25:44
  • Abel Lewis amy 2012/12/14 02:21:37
    Abel Lewis
    Do you be crying and rubbing your bare bottom after the spanking?
  • Stephen amy 2013/06/09 20:09:52
    Stephen
    You are cute:)
  • 104929 2012/05/23 01:30:38 (edited)
    104929
    +3
    I will spank my children comepletely naked in diaper position.
  • Abel Lewis 104929 2012/07/11 00:57:17
    Abel Lewis
    That is nasty.
  • Frank 2012/05/19 15:25:27
    Frank
    +3
    My stepfather always whipped me completely naked, and at least in front of my stepbrothers, stepsister and mum. I was sixteen when I started living in his house with my mother. Often the whippings even occurred in front of others as well, such as my friends! While whipped naked (leaning on the back of a chair, with wrists and ankles fastened to the chair's legs with adhesive tape) I had to keep a bar of soap in my mouth (the awful taste lasted for days)... and I received each time no less than 100 lashes (often more than 200), with a thick belt! The pain and humiliation were terrible! Sitting on a wooden chair at school in the subsequent days was extremely painful...
    My stepfather was a strict believer in corporal punishment, associated with public humiliation from 15, "because this is the only way for the punishment to be effective on old boys" he used to say (however he corporally punished only me, never my stepbrothers and stepsister!). He used to warn me with "you'll be always disciplined in front of witnesses: the more, the better" and "you'll receive all your whippings in your birthday suit, stark naked, without even socks". I have to admit that initially I was rather sassy toward him, but punishments didn't stop even when I became much more polite and well-behaved: ther...
    My stepfather was a strict believer in corporal punishment, associated with public humiliation from 15, "because this is the only way for the punishment to be effective on old boys" he used to say (however he corporally punished only me, never my stepbrothers and stepsister!). He used to warn me with "you'll be always disciplined in front of witnesses: the more, the better" and "you'll receive all your whippings in your birthday suit, stark naked, without even socks". I have to admit that initially I was rather sassy toward him, but punishments didn't stop even when I became much more polite and well-behaved: there was always a reason to discipline me (even for leaving the toilet seat up or not answering the question "What time is it?" quickly enough). A couple of times that I was whipped in front of my "friends", also three girls were present (you may imagine my overwhelming humiliation). While boys seemed to be a little sympathetic (even if they all had a grin on their faces), girls turned out to be real witches: I soon became "whipped a*s" for all the school. One time, I was even dragged by a group of bullies to a restroom, where they str....d me naked in front of a dozen boys and girls gathered there on purpose to see my whipped bottom: it was a nightmare. Whippings in front of my classmates were the worst, but there were several others in front of my stepfather's friends and relatives, as well as some neighbors (besides the "regular" witnesses, i.e. my stepbrothers, stepsister and mother). My stepfather passed away a few years ago, and now I have forgiven him...
  • amy Frank 2012/11/25 18:27:07
  • hi Frank 2013/03/07 03:16:30
  • brian 2012/03/12 01:54:21
    brian
    +5
  • stephenie 2012/02/17 23:42:01
    stephenie
    +4
    The last time I was really 'severely' spanked was when I was 14. It was Saturday and my dad had went to work. My brother and I were running around and my mom kept telling us to stop but we didn't. We broke my Dad's and Mom's lamp. My mother grabbed my brother first and spanked him with the spatula a few times and did the same to me. She said that my father would deal with us. So when he got home sure enough she told him. He told her to simmer down dinner and he grabbed me first by the ear and took me on the porch. He pulled down my shorts and underwear, bent me over his knee and spanked me with his paddle for a long time. Then he said that was for breaking the lamp. He took off his belt and spanked me 10 times and said that was for disobeying Momma.
  • scott stephenie 2012/02/22 16:24:22
    scott
    +2
    Hi my name is scott and I am 17 I came in smelling off smoke to day ma mum said to go in to my room and she would deal with me when she came in she made my strip down naked she told me to bend over my bed the she caned me 50 times she told me when my dad came in I would get worse when my dad came in he took me out to the Hut made me strip naked again took of his belt and he belted me 100 times and after it he said to stand in the corner of the hUt For 20 min bare my but my bum is so sore I can't even sit down
  • Frank scott 2012/05/19 15:28:50
    Frank
    +2
    I perfectly understand the pain of your bum!!! Apart from (possible) humiliation, that's just the purpose of corporal punishment...
  • scott Frank 2012/06/05 19:47:51
    scott
    I am alway in truble and my mum thinks the best way to teach me a lesson is to spank me so there for my bum is alway in pain and red some time people bully me in school cause they know I get spank and that make it more embarrasing some time the bully in my scholl try and pull my trouse and boxer down in the pe changing room and spank me with there tie and belts cause they thing I enjoy it but I don't and that make it worse for me
  • Trevor ... scott 2012/10/18 04:53:21 (edited)
    Trevor clarke
    So that must have hurt after a 100 times so do you still get it?
  • scott Trevor ... 2013/02/22 12:39:35
    scott
    hi trevor to anwser you question yes i still get spanked quite alot so if you want to here any more plesae messege me and i will ryple to you
  • adrian scott 2013/07/20 16:15:24
    adrian
    I used to get the slipper as a kid
  • Abel Lewis stephenie 2012/04/03 21:01:34
    Abel Lewis
    I bet your butt was burning after that spanking.
  • stephenie Abel Lewis 2012/04/18 07:38:48
    stephenie
    Definitely. I still remember it. I can honestly say it was one of the worst, not the worst but in the top.
  • Abel Lewis stephenie 2012/04/23 21:57:12
    Abel Lewis
    Be honest have you ever got spanked so hard you couldn't sit down? Be honest do you feel like you are getting abused?
  • stephenie Abel Lewis 2012/04/24 05:39:44
    stephenie
    There was one time where I got spanked so hard I couldn't sit for a day or two. It was when I was 8 and I had ran out in front of a car. My brother and I snuck out in the front yard, luckily my dad grabbed me before the car hit me. He whooped me with a switch from our tree.
  • Richard... Abel Lewis 2013/01/21 07:46:22
    Richard Polich
    Again. What is your real intent Lewis? You sound like your getting off on these replys.
  • Richard... Abel Lewis 2013/01/21 07:42:04
    Richard Polich
    Wait a minute Lewis. Is your intent sympathy on the responses or your own sexual gratification?
  • scott 2012/02/07 19:38:30
    scott
    To day I came in drunk from school ma mum was rageing she call one of my friend over when he arrived she told him that I have been bad a need to be punished she told him to pull my trouse down and boxer and put me over his knee and spank me he did ma mum made my youger brother friend watch after the spanking end ma friend went away he told every one and now their are calling me red ares spanked boy they all are say that they will spank me tommor in school and will make it harder than my friend it is so emmbarsying and if I skip school tomz my mum said it would be wore for me when I get in tomz I am so domed help me peolpe please
  • brian scott 2012/03/12 02:07:32
    brian
    +3
    my mom once made me and my brother invite friends over for a sleep over. Then she made then watch. My girl friend was there. she tricked me and my brother.
  • scott brian 2012/05/09 11:38:29
    scott
    My mum onece made my friends and my brother friends come over for a sleep over I came in drung and she said I would pay for it and I did she made me strip and made my brother friend wacth and my friend watch as she paddle my bare bum over her knee she done it about 100 time on each bum check the she made me stand in the corner for half an hour bareing my arse and if I sat down or moved she would give me another 10 strok with the paddel on each bum check I was so embbarased
  • john hamilton 2012/01/26 22:03:20
    john hamilton
    +3
    John is my name.

My mom is pro spanking mom. I'm 15 years old. Mom is a big beleiver in bare bottom paddling. Today, I was paddled on my bare bottom for receiving a 'F' ON A math test. Then she had me standing in the corner afterwards. I had to be bare bottom the entire time.
  • Abel Lewis john ha... 2012/01/30 21:04:49
    Abel Lewis
    Seriously. Don't lie. Did this really happen? Did you get spanked over your mom's knee?

Were you crying and rubbing your bare bottom after the spanking? And in the corner?
  • Richard... Abel Lewis 2013/01/21 07:54:51
    Richard Polich
    Prying for more details? You really enjoy these erotic spanking stories, don't you!
  • scott john ha... 2012/01/31 18:14:25
    scott
    Hi my name is scott and I am 17 and I still get a bare bum spanking with a paddel as well and after it I have to stand in the corner with my hand on my head with my bum out for an hour and if I don't a am spanked again till I coperat so I know how u feel if u want to talk post back to me
  • Abel Lewis scott 2012/02/02 12:05:13
    Abel Lewis
    Do you be crying and rubbing your butt?
  • scott Abel Lewis 2012/02/02 19:18:44
    scott
    No a was crying lol but a was rubbing my butt. Today I got 100 spanks with a paddel acorrs my bare bum and I was cry then cause it was pritty sore and hard and I was rubbing my butt and it is to sore to sit down
  • amara w... scott 2012/03/14 04:45:06
    amara white
    +3
    LOL. You're seventeen and this still happens? If i had a mom like yours, I'd honestly run away.. -.-
  • christo... scott 2013/08/18 12:29:11
    christophermorrison
    +3
    Who do you get spanked from
  • scott 2012/01/03 20:01:21
    scott
    +4
    When I get spanked I have to strip down to my boxsers then mad to stand in my room with my hand on my head the when my dad or mum come in the scold me on wat I have done wrong then I am told to say wat I deserve when I say a spanking I am then place over the bed my mum or dad will pull my boxsers down and paddle me for half an hour if I cry or ressist I get it every day Until I corperat fulling with the punishment.
  • scott 2012/01/03 19:30:50
    scott
    I am 17 and am still spanked on the bare bum by my mum and dad.with a belt over the bed. And it help me to learn respect for my parents
  • lexi 2011/12/07 02:15:29
    lexi
    +4
    i'm 14 and on the weekends im with my grandparents. if we do something bad, my grandpa takes out the belt and whips our bottom with it till it's red. just 10 minnutes ago i was using my phone at the table and my grandma said to put it away, but i didnt listen. she kept saying in numerous of times..so she finally got up, put my plate away, dragged me by the ear to the room and told me to wait for my grandpa. he came in and whooped my asss 30 times and took away my phone. i can't even sit on my bottom right now.
  • Abel Lewis lexi 2011/12/08 20:27:45
    Abel Lewis
    Dang! You got your butt beat!
  • Abel Lewis lexi 2012/02/03 00:23:11
    Abel Lewis
    That is ashamed.

2014/04/16 07:33:44