Were you or are you spanked by your Parents into your Teen-Years? In what situations was or is it used? What is your opinion on it?

Abel Lewis 2011/01/14 22:47:43
Related Topics: teenagers
And what age did you get your last Spanking from your Parents? And what did you do?

And did you get Spanked on your Bare Bottom or did you get spanked over your clothes?

My opinion is if a Teenager wants to act like a child then they should be treated like a child. Teenagers are NOT too old for a Spanking in my opinion.

• brian 2012/03/12 01:54:21
    brian
    +5
    im am 15 and once me and my brother got in so much trouble. my mom told us she forgiven us. then she told us later we should invite our friends over for a party. well all together there was about 10 ppl. my girl friend was even there. my mom came out made our friends watch as she made us strip. then she hit us with her belt. we did not talk much on that sleep over. the word spread around my block.

• trent74 2014/11/27 06:45:14
    trent74
    I was spanked all through my childhood. Early by hand but around age 8 we were taken into the master bedroom and bent over the bed. Anywhere from 8 to 12 hard smacks with a leather belt over our pants. You wished to never get another. Also would have to cut a switch and big enough to be effective, to be spanked with if outside. I was paddled 3 times at school. last belting was age 16, switch 14, paddle 9th grade. it worked, I always hated!
  • rushabshane 2014/11/06 12:20:57
    rushabshane
    For even minor offence I am caned naked and for corner time facing my cousin sister of my age and my real sister who is thee yrs younger to me and 12 yrs age.Now they think it quite normal .for being girls they are never punished physically
  • qazwsxedc 2014/06/28 22:26:01
    qazwsxedc
    I'm 22 and still get spanking. Sometimes on bare and sometimes over clothes.
    Only my mother spanks me, with belt or her hand. Last spanking was about month ago.
  • Hope Rawlson 2014/06/25 02:22:33
    Hope Rawlson
    Oh Ya, my dad spanks me all the time completely naked. I don't really enjoy it but it keeps me in line. Grounding doesn't really work for me, it's to easy. He also doesn't care who's around either. He one time spanked me at his dinner party then made me stand in the corner for the rest of the time! His spankings aren't just on my butt, he spanks my clit to, it hurts like hell though!!!
  • damon m... Hope Ra... 2014/08/21 02:19:59
    damon mitchell
    How old r u
  • declan.carver.71 2014/05/18 19:33:38
    declan.carver.71
    Hell yes I am 15 and still get spanked i don't think that grounding works for me I can appricate the fact that dad spanks me and i deserve it when he does so i dont see a problem with it the only problem i see are the boys that my age that dont get it because it makes me think before i act
  • helen 2014/04/05 18:54:17
    helen
    Hey. I'm 14 and get spanked by either mom or dad if I'm bad. It's mainly dad though . . Been getting spanked more last few months
  • austin 2014/04/04 00:16:42
    austin
    I last got a spanking at 18. I made a bad grade. When my Dad found out, it was the regular routine:
    Go to your room and get ready. My Dad came in and spanked me with a belt on my bare bottom. My opinion is as long as you live under your parents roof, you live under their rules. I am now 24 and thankful that I had parents who loved me enough to discipline me.
  • Rory 2014/02/14 05:36:11
  • roselena lovesherfans 2014/02/08 14:08:07
    roselena lovesherfans
    my older sister is a teenager now and she gets spanked real bad, once my dad told her to be back by 9pm after watching a movie with friend but instead she decided to sleep round her friends without asking and come back home in the morning, when she got back she told my dad she was old enough to do what she wants. my dad told her to take her outfit off in the bathroom, put some underwear on and a long t'shirt and meet him in her office room, when she when into his office he told her to put her underwear into a wedgie position to keep her privates covered at the same time as getting her bum cheeks out, he beat her well over 100 times with loads of different things, paddles, wires, canes, you name it he used it hahahaha. my sister couldn't sit for about a week and as well as beating her he took her cell phone away, grounded her for two months and made her spend all her days of grounding writing up i will not disobey my parents over and over again.
  • roselena lovesherfans 2014/02/07 20:15:08
  • Rory roselen... 2014/02/14 05:39:06
  • roselena lovesherfans 2014/02/07 20:13:08
  • archie1961 2014/01/17 13:04:00
    archie1961
    I still get spanked by my dad at home and am a teen he always gives me the slipper on my bare bottom when I do wrong
  • zomo 2014/01/02 20:52:26
    zomo
    Well I m 13 year and still gets spanked bare bottom with a wooden spoon or belt and last week me and my little sister(9) were playing in the living room and she accidently broke a precious vase (I was a little bit involved) so mom told me to knee in the corner and went to spank my sis with a paddle then it was my turn she grabed my ear and took me to the bathroom and spanked fully naked with tgat paddle 30 times it was so humiliating for both if us especially because our very close girl cosins were here and heard evrything I then receive a 20 swats from dad with his belt in front of mom and my sis (I received it alone and naked and got some on my legs ) because I should be the gd example to my sis
  • archie1961 zomo 2014/01/19 10:50:09
    archie1961
    That sucks getting spanked naked I get it always bare bottom hard with hand or slipper but never naked that must be so embarrassing
  • amber guthrie 2013/11/22 06:56:52
    amber guthrie
    I'm 15 and still get the belt from my stepdad. I come here to vent because I don't tell anyone. I know he's not trying to be mean but I hate it. It hurts sooooo bad and is totally humiliating.
  • archie1961 amber g... 2014/01/19 10:51:58
    archie1961
    Sorry you get the belt poor you that must sting like crazy for you I hope your stepdad does not do it on your bare bum
  • lola amber g... 2014/01/24 21:32:25
    lola
    Maybe you can tell your stepdad how this makes you feel. If he won't go for it you should have another adult intervene. you don't deserve to be treated this way
  • Taylor 2013/11/10 22:24:28
  • marc Taylor 2014/01/19 11:12:56
    marc
    Well at fifteen you should not be spanked for stating you oppion to your dad. Hope your mom understands.
  • Hannah 2013/10/22 19:26:06
    Hannah
    +3
    Even if you felt like you deserved the punishment, sometimes whoever did the spanking crossed a line (Too hard, too many, made people watch, touched your genitals). If this happened to you, please don't be afraid to speak up. Tell an adult you trust (a teacher, school counselor, neighbor, etc.) so they can get you help. You are NOT doing anything wrong by talking to someone and asking for help!
  • lola Hannah 2014/01/25 15:04:08
    lola
    Especially tell somebody if the spanker left bruises, cuts or any other kind of mark.
  • Claudio 2013/09/21 21:04:14
    Claudio
    +2
    I am a 16 year old male and I still get spanked I am always naked and my parents usually spank me with a slipper. The last time was a few days ago my mom was bathing my 12 year old brother and his willy got hard and I started teasing him, mom made me undress myself and swated my my bare bottom
  • Hannah Claudio 2013/10/21 20:38:26
    Hannah
    +3
    This doesn't sound right. You should really tell some adult you trust about this. Don't want to nag, but this sounds like it is crossing a line.
  • cary self 2013/09/17 08:03:00
    cary self
    +3
    My mom and stepdad still use the belt or paddle on me, my brother and my stepsister. We are all teenagers and its humiliating and we hate it.We get for almost any rule braking.
  • bartt.marconi 2013/08/29 18:08:39
    bartt.marconi
    +4
    Hello I am 30 and still get bare assed strap and belted and paddle by my daddy who needs it I live in his house his rules. I brake them I get punished. Bare assed strapping hurt like a mother get no fewer then 25 and no more then 100
  • bob lang bartt.m... 2013/09/22 03:23:16
    bob lang
    +2
    Wow PERVVYYY
  • Stephen 2013/06/23 15:34:32
    Stephen
    I wasn't spanked in my teen years. I don't agree with spanking. To me, it is child abuse. There are many other ways to discipline children
  • bob lang Stephen 2013/09/22 03:24:36
    bob lang
    +2
    Somtimes, a good spanking is warranted
  • kayla 2013/04/21 16:59:11
    kayla
    +1
    When I was about 16 I kicked my dads car cos I was angry, the I was told to go to my room and wait and 30 minutes later my dad made me strip naked In front of an neighbour then told me to masturbate and the he spanked my vagina and my bottom and made me walk aroud naked all week and even mastubated me it was soo humilliating
  • Hannah kayla 2013/10/22 19:31:19
    Hannah
    +2
    I am so sorry that this happened to you. It was totally inappropriate and you didn't deserve it whatsoever. I hope you are in a safer position now.
  • Rory kayla 2014/02/14 05:52:39
  • Rory Rory 2014/02/14 05:53:24
  • Sarah kayla 2014/05/30 13:24:25
  • Adude kayla 2014/08/25 18:10:43
    Adude
    LOL that might be sexual and illegal but that's a great way to punish you!
  • cito 2013/03/08 04:07:37
    cito
    +1
    if you are a teenager why would you even let your parents do that to you. you can push them away because most teenager are taller than there parents or about the same height, why would you listen to them when they tell you to take our clothes off I just don't get it I saw some comments of people already adults and still getting spanked come on seriously stand up for yourself
  • Lady Mo 2013/02/26 06:19:19
    Lady Mo
    +3
    It was the Summer of 1970 and I was just back from my third year in college. I was 20 and my daddy spanked me good and hard after I informed him that I was not going back to the university in Toronto in the fall, that I had transfered to a university closer to home and that I knew I had it comming. He was both furious and disappointed because U of T was his Alma Mater and he hoped it would be mine too. But I hated it. He asked me to go to my room and "prepare" myself, which meant inserting a couple of suppositories up my rectum, emptying my bowels, showering, dressing up nicely in a skirt and heels and waiting for him to come in and order me to lift my skirt, remove my panties and assume the appropriate positions to receive my dues.

I was his only child and since I was about 3 or 4 spanking on the bare bottom had always been his punishment of choice. I got it 7 or 8 times a year at least until I left for college, I knew I was to get a "full spanking" for something as serious as dropping out of college and that only meant one thing: that my panties would come off and probably also my skirt and that he was going to use his hand (or sometimes the back of the brush) for the first 20 slaps (he called it the warm-up), the belt for the next 20 and the paddle for the last six plus c...

I was his only child and since I was about 3 or 4 spanking on the bare bottom had always been his punishment of choice. I got it 7 or 8 times a year at least until I left for college, I knew I was to get a "full spanking" for something as serious as dropping out of college and that only meant one thing: that my panties would come off and probably also my skirt and that he was going to use his hand (or sometimes the back of the brush) for the first 20 slaps (he called it the warm-up), the belt for the next 20 and the paddle for the last six plus corner time in-between. I would be over his lap on the couch for the hand, flat and face down on the bed with my hips propped over 3 pillows for the belt, and on all fours with my bottom up in the air for the finnishing paddle.

Oh, how it hurt... I cried and cried and cried. I got a second spanking a month afterward, and a third one a month after that. And that was it.... The last time he did it he said that he would not spank me again, ever because I was getting too old. And he kept his word.
  • Stephen Lady Mo 2013/09/25 21:02:55
    Stephen
    Did u graduate from U of T? If you did, what did you najor in?
  • ace 2012/12/19 17:07:03
    ace
    +4
    When are you to old get spanked. By your father

2014/12/19 09:12:38