Were you or are you spanked by your Parents into your Teen-Years? In what situations was or is it used? What is your opinion on it?

Abel Lewis 2011/01/14 22:47:43
Related Topics: teenagers
And what age did you get your last Spanking from your Parents? And what did you do?

And did you get Spanked on your Bare Bottom or did you get spanked over your clothes?

My opinion is if a Teenager wants to act like a child then they should be treated like a child. Teenagers are NOT too old for a Spanking in my opinion.

• brian 2012/03/12 01:54:21
    brian
    +5
    im am 15 and once me and my brother got in so much trouble. my mom told us she forgiven us. then she told us later we should invite our friends over for a party. well all together there was about 10 ppl. my girl friend was even there. my mom came out made our friends watch as she made us strip. then she hit us with her belt. we did not talk much on that sleep over. the word spread around my block.

• helen 2014/04/05 18:54:17
    helen
    Hey. I'm 14 and get spanked by either mom or dad if I'm bad. It's mainly dad though . . Been getting spanked more last few months
  • austin 2014/04/04 00:16:42
    austin
    I last got a spanking at 18. I made a bad grade. When my Dad found out, it was the regular routine:
    Go to your room and get ready. My Dad came in and spanked me with a belt on my bare bottom. My opinion is as long as you live under your parents roof, you live under their rules. I am now 24 and thankful that I had parents who loved me enough to discipline me.
  • Rory 2014/02/14 05:36:11
  • roselena lovesherfans 2014/02/08 14:08:07
    roselena lovesherfans
    my older sister is a teenager now and she gets spanked real bad, once my dad told her to be back by 9pm after watching a movie with friend but instead she decided to sleep round her friends without asking and come back home in the morning, when she got back she told my dad she was old enough to do what she wants. my dad told her to take her outfit off in the bathroom, put some underwear on and a long t'shirt and meet him in her office room, when she when into his office he told her to put her underwear into a wedgie position to keep her privates covered at the same time as getting her bum cheeks out, he beat her well over 100 times with loads of different things, paddles, wires, canes, you name it he used it hahahaha. my sister couldn't sit for about a week and as well as beating her he took her cell phone away, grounded her for two months and made her spend all her days of grounding writing up i will not disobey my parents over and over again.
  • roselena lovesherfans 2014/02/07 20:15:08
  • Rory roselen... 2014/02/14 05:39:06
  • roselena lovesherfans 2014/02/07 20:13:08
  • archie1961 2014/01/17 13:04:00
    archie1961
    I still get spanked by my dad at home and am a teen he always gives me the slipper on my bare bottom when I do wrong
  • zomo 2014/01/02 20:52:26
    zomo
    Well I m 13 year and still gets spanked bare bottom with a wooden spoon or belt and last week me and my little sister(9) were playing in the living room and she accidently broke a precious vase (I was a little bit involved) so mom told me to knee in the corner and went to spank my sis with a paddle then it was my turn she grabed my ear and took me to the bathroom and spanked fully naked with tgat paddle 30 times it was so humiliating for both if us especially because our very close girl cosins were here and heard evrything I then receive a 20 swats from dad with his belt in front of mom and my sis (I received it alone and naked and got some on my legs ) because I should be the gd example to my sis
  • archie1961 zomo 2014/01/19 10:50:09
    archie1961
    That sucks getting spanked naked I get it always bare bottom hard with hand or slipper but never naked that must be so embarrassing
  • amber guthrie 2013/11/22 06:56:52
    amber guthrie
    I'm 15 and still get the belt from my stepdad. I come here to vent because I don't tell anyone. I know he's not trying to be mean but I hate it. It hurts sooooo bad and is totally humiliating.
  • archie1961 amber g... 2014/01/19 10:51:58
    archie1961
    Sorry you get the belt poor you that must sting like crazy for you I hope your stepdad does not do it on your bare bum
  • lola amber g... 2014/01/24 21:32:25
    lola
    Maybe you can tell your stepdad how this makes you feel. If he won't go for it you should have another adult intervene. you don't deserve to be treated this way
  • Taylor 2013/11/10 22:24:28
  • marc Taylor 2014/01/19 11:12:56
    marc
    Well at fifteen you should not be spanked for stating you oppion to your dad. Hope your mom understands.
  • Hannah 2013/10/22 19:26:06
    Hannah
    +3
    Even if you felt like you deserved the punishment, sometimes whoever did the spanking crossed a line (Too hard, too many, made people watch, touched your genitals). If this happened to you, please don't be afraid to speak up. Tell an adult you trust (a teacher, school counselor, neighbor, etc.) so they can get you help. You are NOT doing anything wrong by talking to someone and asking for help!
  • lola Hannah 2014/01/25 15:04:08
    lola
    Especially tell somebody if the spanker left bruises, cuts or any other kind of mark.
  • Claudio 2013/09/21 21:04:14
    Claudio
    +2
    I am a 16 year old male and I still get spanked I am always naked and my parents usually spank me with a slipper. The last time was a few days ago my mom was bathing my 12 year old brother and his willy got hard and I started teasing him, mom made me undress myself and swated my my bare bottom
  • Hannah Claudio 2013/10/21 20:38:26
    Hannah
    +3
    This doesn't sound right. You should really tell some adult you trust about this. Don't want to nag, but this sounds like it is crossing a line.
  • cary self 2013/09/17 08:03:00
    cary self
    +3
    My mom and stepdad still use the belt or paddle on me, my brother and my stepsister. We are all teenagers and its humiliating and we hate it.We get for almost any rule braking.
  • bartt.marconi 2013/08/29 18:08:39
    bartt.marconi
    +4
    Hello I am 30 and still get bare assed strap and belted and paddle by my daddy who needs it I live in his house his rules. I brake them I get punished. Bare assed strapping hurt like a mother get no fewer then 25 and no more then 100
  • bob lang bartt.m... 2013/09/22 03:23:16
    bob lang
    +2
    Wow PERVVYYY
  • Stephen 2013/06/23 15:34:32
    Stephen
    I wasn't spanked in my teen years. I don't agree with spanking. To me, it is child abuse. There are many other ways to discipline children
  • bob lang Stephen 2013/09/22 03:24:36
    bob lang
    +2
    Somtimes, a good spanking is warranted
  • kayla 2013/04/21 16:59:11
    kayla
    +1
    When I was about 16 I kicked my dads car cos I was angry, the I was told to go to my room and wait and 30 minutes later my dad made me strip naked In front of an neighbour then told me to masturbate and the he spanked my vagina and my bottom and made me walk aroud naked all week and even mastubated me it was soo humilliating
  • Hannah kayla 2013/10/22 19:31:19
    Hannah
    +2
    I am so sorry that this happened to you. It was totally inappropriate and you didn't deserve it whatsoever. I hope you are in a safer position now.
  • Rory kayla 2014/02/14 05:52:39
  • Rory Rory 2014/02/14 05:53:24
  • cito 2013/03/08 04:07:37
    cito
    +1
    if you are a teenager why would you even let your parents do that to you. you can push them away because most teenager are taller than there parents or about the same height, why would you listen to them when they tell you to take our clothes off I just don't get it I saw some comments of people already adults and still getting spanked come on seriously stand up for yourself
  • Lady Mo 2013/02/26 06:19:19
    Lady Mo
    +3
    It was the Summer of 1970 and I was just back from my third year in college. I was 20 and my daddy spanked me good and hard after I informed him that I was not going back to the university in Toronto in the fall, that I had transfered to a university closer to home and that I knew I had it comming. He was both furious and disappointed because U of T was his Alma Mater and he hoped it would be mine too. But I hated it. He asked me to go to my room and "prepare" myself, which meant inserting a couple of suppositories up my rectum, emptying my bowels, showering, dressing up nicely in a skirt and heels and waiting for him to come in and order me to lift my skirt, remove my panties and assume the appropriate positions to receive my dues.

I was his only child and since I was about 3 or 4 spanking on the bare bottom had always been his punishment of choice. I got it 7 or 8 times a year at least until I left for college, I knew I was to get a "full spanking" for something as serious as dropping out of college and that only meant one thing: that my panties would come off and probably also my skirt and that he was going to use his hand (or sometimes the back of the brush) for the first 20 slaps (he called it the warm-up), the belt for the next 20 and the paddle for the last six plus c...

I was his only child and since I was about 3 or 4 spanking on the bare bottom had always been his punishment of choice. I got it 7 or 8 times a year at least until I left for college, I knew I was to get a "full spanking" for something as serious as dropping out of college and that only meant one thing: that my panties would come off and probably also my skirt and that he was going to use his hand (or sometimes the back of the brush) for the first 20 slaps (he called it the warm-up), the belt for the next 20 and the paddle for the last six plus corner time in-between. I would be over his lap on the couch for the hand, flat and face down on the bed with my hips propped over 3 pillows for the belt, and on all fours with my bottom up in the air for the finnishing paddle.

Oh, how it hurt... I cried and cried and cried. I got a second spanking a month afterward, and a third one a month after that. And that was it.... The last time he did it he said that he would not spank me again, ever because I was getting too old. And he kept his word.
  • Stephen Lady Mo 2013/09/25 21:02:55
    Stephen
    Did u graduate from U of T? If you did, what did you najor in?
  • ace 2012/12/19 17:07:03
    ace
    +4
    When are you to old get spanked. By your father
  • MeloMisoSoup 2012/11/28 22:54:14
    MeloMisoSoup
    +1
    I am 13 i got spanked after Thankgiving party cause i pushed my cousin down for pushing me down and cousin told on me, Though my cousin just got grounded their parent dont believe in hitting a child except my parent. Usually it be a hit on the butt but apparently this time my dad lecture me that i should know better, turned me over and pulled my underwear down which was very humiliating since i hit puberty at age 12. i was spank the amount of my age + my cousin age. i wanst allowed to cover cause he hit me my hand. i told my mother about it. and she was shocked herself that it was bare bottom. so now im currently living with my aunt and uncle.
  • Veya 2012/11/07 03:43:14
    Veya
    +3
    I'm 14 and a girl and I'm spanked by my parents still. Yesterday, my friend told me that she masturbated. This got me curious so I went home and did it. My mom walked in on me and told me to put on my pants and stay here. I knew what was coming but I didn't know how bad it was going to be. I pulled up my pants and waited I heard my dad coming up the stairs and knew it was going to be bad. He asked me, "what were u doing." I responded wit h "touching myself." He asked me why and I told him because it felt good. He said, "well that's extremly inapropriate pull down your pants and get on my lap! I did what I was told. I am always spanked with my underwear on when my dad is the spanker. but this time he said and your panties! He pulled down my panties and picked me up and put me on his lap and spanked me twenty times. It was so hummiliating because i was naked and on my dad's lap! He then said "If you like being naked so much why don't u stand against the wall and I'll spank you while your sisters watch. As he spanked me in front of my 8 year old little sisters, he told them "this is what happens if you touch yourself." Finally I was told to go put my pants on but it was so embarrassing!
  • Richard... Veya 2013/01/21 07:34:36
    Richard Polich
    I think your father went a bit too far in spanking you bare for masturbation. "Touching yourself" is a natural thing at your age and you shouldn't be punished for it.Giving the threat of a spanking for masturbation is outrageous. Much of this comes from mistaken and antiquated religious belief that masturbation is sinful or can cause physical harm. Talk to
    your school counselor about this. Being punished in front of your sisters is another problem
    too. Punishment is not a public domain and your father should respect this as private.
  • Stephen Veya 2013/06/14 01:11:08
    Stephen
    Do you think its innapropriate?
  • allen s... Veya 2014/01/22 14:31:19
    allen saunders
    Parents who spank any age are abusing there children its an act of failure not sucess it says you are not a person you are my property Iam sick and Iwill do what ever I want to you society will not protect you children have the least protection from violence of every group that's insane
  • dawn 2012/10/16 02:16:22
    dawn
    +3
    well I am only 13 and I still get spanked a lot...I actually got spanked yesterday because of my report card. It isn't because my parents are mean it is just they know I can do way better. I was obviously 13 when this happpened and I had 3 c's on my report card. I got spanked with my clothes on with my dads belt bent over my bed. It lasted about 15 to 20 mintues so I think he got his point across
  • marc dawn 2014/01/19 11:17:44
    marc
    Well at thirteen I believe it should be bear bottom. Five minutes for ever poor grade.
  • Drake 2012/09/27 13:57:45
    Drake
    +3
    I'm 16 and I live with my uncle who still believes in spanking. Me and my cousin (who is 17) are still spanked for big offenses like drinking or sneaking out. But its with a belt over clothes, obviously we are a bot old to do it any other way. It hurts, my uncle hits pretty hard and its something we tend to try to avoid!

2014/04/18 00:51:45