WATCH > Live Lip-Dub Proposal: Is This the Best Marriage Proposal Ever?

Fun 2012/05/27 22:42:54
Viral videos of creative marriage proposals are nothing new. But this heartwarming, live lip-dub proposal is one of the best we’ve ever seen.

On May 23, Isaac Lamb, a Portland actor, asked his girlfriend Amy Frankel to meet him at his parent’s house for dinner. When Amy arrived, Isaac’s brother asked her to sit in the back of an open Honda CRV. He gave her some headphones and said that he “wanted to play her a song . . . What she got instead was the world’s first Live Lip-Dub Proposal.”

As Bruno Mars’ “Marry You” began to play, the car slowly drove down a quiet Oregon street. As the song progressed, more than sixty friends and family members magically appeared. As they danced, lip-synced, and acted out the lyrics, a giggling Amy could hardly contain her excitement. (We especially enjoyed the substitution of dancing Jews for “dancing juice”—slang for alcohol.) The video ended with Isaac getting down on one knee and popping the question. Of course, Amy said yes!

The creative choreography makes the scene look like something out of a movie or musical—especially fitting for a couple that met at an audition for “West Side Story.”

“When I decided to ask Amy to marry me, I wanted something she wouldn't forget,” Lamb told the Oregonian.

So what do you think SodaHeads? Is this the best marriage proposal ever?

Read More: http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na...

• Yaati 2012/05/27 23:31:30
    Yes!
    Yaati
    +18
    That was so....
    touched gif
    ...beautiful. Like something out of a film or something. ;__;
    That was just incredibly adorable, heartfelt, sweet, AWESOME. Ha. Made my day. :)
    I wish them all the best!!!

2014/11/23 13:29:16