Viagra Commercials: Like them or hate them?

Incognito 2012/06/19 12:59:43
Since pharmaceutical companies have developed drugs to treat ED, commercials have flooded the television advertisement slots. Usually, a generic situation is portrayed between a man and a woman in a potentially romantic situation. Do these commercials get under your skin?
For me, the commercials are moot. Really, if your spouse looked like one of the individuals featured in those commercials, I doubt you would need Viagra, Cialis, or whatever. The women are fine indeed. Now, If my woman looked like a troll, no amount of Viagra would help. What do you think?

• stevegtexas@aol.com 2012/06/23 17:03:45
  • ajracestables1 2012/06/20 04:13:26
    Like them.
    ajracestables1
    I laugh every time, they are talking about how to get and maintane an erection on national TV. I think that is funny but then again some would say that is immature. I can live with that.
  • Fran-Halen 2012/06/19 22:02:14
    Hate them.
    Fran-Halen
    How about the Cialis one where the guy can't throw the damn football through the tire hole....Takes Cialis, and hits the hole clean through from then on...What kind of statement is that? Might as well have a hot dog and donut goin at it too.
    Hate them.
    Just seems weird to me that Viagra is covered under health insurance but BC is NOT.
  • Woody 2012/06/19 13:19:29
    Hate them. They need to show two average people.
    Woody

2014/10/23 05:30:00