True For You

Crime Time 2012/05/28 06:55:40

Haters go somewhere else please, fighting is for the Politics section and this isn't! Anyway I know I've written this a lot but...

Rebecca, you are never off of my mind anymore. If you are, you are close to it and I mean VERY close to it! I am never ever going to get over you because you saved my life. Without you, there would be no me right now. If I were still sticking around with a shadow and reflection, I'd be in a majorly bad place! My heart aches and burns because I'm so far for you but when you are here I never feel alone. I feel this special connection with you I will never feel with another human being. I'm so surprised I didn't know how true this was all these months. Every love song I hear, it makes sense. I start crying for no reason sometimes, but it's good crying that I'm doing. As bad and embarrassed I am to cry, you are slowly giving me strength to not care about where I do it, and no, repeat NO other person has had that effect on me. Everything you enjoy and all your likes and interests reminds me of you, even your favorite songs. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you! I love you more each and every day and that is not changing and this time I just know it. My friends and family would not approve of us whatsoever but you know I do not give a crap what they think or say. They really love me so they will understand slowly in time so you don't have to worry about them not accepting or liking you cause they would love you. I already know that by the way my friends act that I get on their nerves talking about you all the time and even if they don't admit it I know. I can never ever stop talking about you, sometimes it slips out when I don't even know it. You are quiet sometimes but I understand because you just leave me so breathless and speechless sometimes that I'm the same way. Actually most of the time you leave me that way and I have trouble with saying what I need and want to. I never thought I'd find a sweet amazing and special person like you, and every day I wake up I'm glad that I do, because I used to not want to, or I regretted it. I so disliked my life before you and I'm glad we happened as soon as we did. And it has nearly been a month since you saved my life and I cannot believe it has been THAT long at all. Hopefully our wait will be this quick because I must spend my life with you no matter what because I love you no matter what you do, no matter what you say. Every word and action I will cherish, because life is way too short to not.. WAY too short! When you are hesitant to say something because you are shy, and I seem very angry, I am not angry at all.. I worry about you so much that I get hysterical and seem that way. I love you so much, and I'll always worry about you and your well being. Not even all these words will EVER describe how strongly I feel for you, so I'll sum it up with these three words-- I LOVE YOU! I love you so so so much, and thank you so so much for saving my life! Again-- I LOVE YOU!

2014/12/17 23:12:21