Too funny to miss
jere.chievres 2012/08/29 18:46:52
FW: Mpumalanga Hospital (South African
govt.-run hospital() Records
Actual writings in
Mpumalanga Hospital Records.
Examination of genitalia reveals that he is circus sized.
2. The patient
has no previous history of suicides.
3. Patient has left white blood
cells at another hospital.
4. Patient's medical history has been
remarkably insignificant with only
11kgs weight gain in
the past three days.
5. She has no rigors or shaking chills, but her
husband states she was
very hot in bed last night.
Patient has chest pain if she lies on her left side for over a year.
the second day the knee was better, and on the third day
8. The patient is tearful and crying
constantly. She also appears to be
patient has been depressed since she began seeing me in 1993....
Discharge status: Alive but without my permission.
appearing decrepit 69-year old male, mentally alert
12. Patient had waffles for breakfast and
anorexia for lunch
13. She is numb from her toes down.
14. While in ER,
she was examined, x-rated and sent home.
15. The skin was moist and dry.
16. Occasional, constant infrequent headaches.
17. Patient was alert
18. Rectal examination revealed a normal size
She stated that she had been constipated for most of her life,
she got a divorce
20. I saw your
patient today, who is still under our car for
breasts are equal and reactive to light and accommodation.
22. The patient
23. The lab test indicated abnormal lover function.
24. Skin: somewhat pale but present.
25. Large brown stool
ambulating in the hall.
Patient has two teenage children, but no other
See Votes by State
Hot Questions on SodaHead
More Hot Questions