Todays Devotion ......"Jesus Is The Foundation "

Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR 2013/02/27 14:44:28
I needed this devotion today !
I like this Devotion

Good morning everyone I wish you a blessed day and my prayers are for you all to have God's blessings for all of you who come to my devotion. I need this today also for all that has happen in my family and I shall NEVER give up on the hope and Love of Jesus.
*O:-) angel
Jesus is the Foundation of my faith.
He is my security and the faith that I rest in.
Jesus said "He... who comes to me and hears my words and puts them into practice... is like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid the foundation on rock." Luke 6:47-48
Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." (NIV)
When we look at our reality, it is easy to think some of our hopes, dreams, and goals fit into the category of being impossible. However, what seems to be impossible now may easily be possible in the next hour, day, month, or year. What was impossible two hundred years ago is now taken for granted. Two hundred years ago, people did not fly, did not talk to each other on a telephone, did not watch television or motion pictures, and did not listen to another person speak over a radio. Clearly, what we think is impossible now may be taken for granted later. Because what is impossible now may be possible later, we can look into the future with hope. There is always, always, always hope. Jesus came to earth, permitted Himself to be tortured and crucified, and rose again on the third day to give us hope. In your life, when you face the impossible, the impossible is likely seen by you as impossible because you have no hope. When you have hope, what seems impossible now turns into something possible later. When you face the greatest impossibility of all, the impossibility of conquering death in yourself or in someone else, you have hope. You have the greatest hope of all time when you face death, for Jesus came to us to give us hope for not just surviving death, but for living forever in Heaven. When we fully embrace the possibility of life in Heaven, all the other impossibilities we face every day begin to diminish in importance. When we fully embrace the possibility of life in Heaven…
We find the power to come back against impossibilities here and now.
We find the power to live through impossibilities here and now.
We find the power to pray through impossibilities here and now.
We find the power to find peace in impossibilities here and now.

• Phyl *In God i Trust* 2013/03/07 06:14:17
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +2
    god bless you my  friend god bless you my  friend Wonderful devotion Cindy.Jesus is in every move I make.Thank you for you great work.
  • Cindy64... Phyl *I... 2013/03/07 18:27:42
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    You are so very welcome and I am so blessed by doing my work on here. I did a new one also...
    http://www.sodahead.com/fun/t...
    god bless you muy friend   jesus loves you
  • Gordon 2013/03/01 03:43:22
    Gordon
    +2
    Thank you so much. We pray at least twice a day through Jesus Christ to God Almighty Jehovah. God Jehovah God Jehovah God Jehovah
  • Cindy64... Gordon 2013/03/01 15:28:21
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +2
    Amen my friend and I Pray many times a day as well. Thank you for your great reply. God bless you and yours. Take care. God s blessings on you
  • lady blue 2013/03/01 02:53:03 (edited)
    lady blue
    +3
    Hi sister Cindy, it's so nice to come to your devotion again and see the great work
    you are doing for the Lord. You are a blessing as always ! Amen. My hope and my
    strength is in Jesus. He is my rock. I've learned to look at the blessings not the problems
    that I come up against. Jesus is the center of my life and I start each day praying and praising him and that gives me all the strength I need to tackle the trials in my life.
    The impossible becomes " Himpossible ". Amen ? Thanks Cindy for the beautiful post.
    God bless you dear friend. ♥

With God all things are possible GIF

With God all things are possible GIF  Philipians 4 13
  • Cindy64... lady blue 2013/03/01 03:12:49 (edited)
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +3
    Thank you so much my dear Friend and yes indeed God is my Rock as well. I am so glad you like the Devotion and Were blessed by it. I love ya oxxoxo I am blessed by your friendship I am blessed by your friendship I am blessed by your friendship I am blessed by your friendship bear hugs
  • lady blue Cindy64... 2013/03/01 04:49:12
    lady blue
    +2
    Hi dear Cindy, you are always welcome. Thanks a million for the beautiful images.
    I was blessed by this devotion and you'll be seeing more of me at your devotions.
    I pray Sarah is feeling better. How is she doing ? God bless you and Ken.
    Love ya sis. xoxoxo ♥

jesus is our strength gif
  • Cindy64... lady blue 2013/03/01 15:32:28 (edited)
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +2
    You are so welcome and thank you also for your beautiful images ! Sarah is doing well and healing by each day . she see's the Dr. this monday and will set for her other surgery in 2 mos. or 3 mos. from now. They have to do more repair work on her and do some skin grafting on her . She lost skin just below her nose also. Take care dear and God bless you. God s blessings on you God s blessings on you God s blessings on you
  • lady blue Cindy64... 2013/03/03 05:48:44
    lady blue
    +2
    Hi dear sister, you are very welcome for my images. Thank you for your
    beautiful images as well. I'm so happy to hear that Sarah is doing good and she is healing. How is she doing emotionally from that terrible trauma ? I am remembering her in all my prayers. Give her a hug and kiss for me and tell her to be strong and that I am thinking of her and praying for her. I pray you & Ken are feeling well. Keep me posted my sweet friend. Love ya sis. Hugs. xo ♥

praying glitter graphics

God s blessing to your family
  • Cindy64... lady blue 2013/03/04 18:49:38
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    Sarah is doing well and in fact at the Dr. right now getting ck. she will have her 2st surgery in 2 mos. Ken stil have some trouble with his ear. . We will deal with that matter some time soon he will have a MRI done. you are welcome and take care my dear. blessings to you
  • lady blue Cindy64... 2013/03/06 10:00:17
    lady blue
    +2
    Hi dear friend, I'm, so happy to her that Sarah is doing well. I've been praying for her. Did you give her a hug and a kiss for me ? Send her my love. I didn't know about Ken's ear. I'm sorry to hear that. What's wrong with his ear ? I will pray for him and you also. God bless you. Keep me posted.
    Hugs. ♥

God blessings friend gif
  • Cindy64... lady blue 2013/03/06 17:03:00 (edited)
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +2
    YES I did to Sarah a kiss and a hug from you!! Ken was so dizzy that he got sick all the time. It had been going on for about two weeks. He has had ringing in his ear also all of this in the right ear only. He has got better no more dizzy spells and just a little ringing still. Prayers are being heard!! I will let you know what is going on with him. Thank you for your prayers dear.
    god bless you friend  god bless you friend  god bless you friend
  • lady blue Cindy64... 2013/03/06 23:17:10 (edited)
    lady blue
    +2
    Hi dear sis, thank you for giving Sarah a hug and a kiss for
    me. Sorry about Ken's ear. I will keep him in prayer. Say hi to him for me. Keep me posted about everything. I don't want to worry about you guys. You're very welcome for the prayers. Thanks for all the lovely graphics. Hugs sis. xoxo ♥

god bless you friend GIF

god bless you friend GIF

god bless you friend GIF
  • Cindy64... lady blue 2013/03/07 01:25:27
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    Thank you dear for all of your prayers and I will tell Ken indeed. You take care also my friend...... moving heart moving angel  hugs moving angel  hugs moving angel  hugs
  • lady blue Cindy64... 2013/03/07 04:15:05
    lady blue
    +2
    You're always welcome Cindy. I just love your images. You
    always send me the best and the cutest ones ! I especially love that blue one with the lady angel. Thanks for letting Ken know.
    I will Take care my friend. You all do the same. Hugs. ♥

God bless my friend
  • Cindy64... lady blue 2013/03/07 05:01:54
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +2
    Thank you and I try to send you the best !! lol sweet friend  sweet friend  send lol angel hugs
  • lady blue Cindy64... 2013/03/07 05:30:45 (edited)
    lady blue
    +2
    You're so welcome sis. I love these images too ! I try to
    send you the best too ! Only the best for my dearest friends. ♥

hugs dear friend
  • Cindy64... lady blue 2013/03/07 05:33:57
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +2
    Thank you dear. A good night to you my dear I am off to bed. Sweet dreams sweet angel dreams  sweet angel dreams  sweet angel dreams  sweet angel dreams
  • lady blue Cindy64... 2013/03/07 06:47:58
    lady blue
    +2
    You're very welcome. OMG, these images are so
    beautiful ! Good night my friend. Sweet dreams to you. Thanks a million sis ! Hugs. ♥

sweet angel dreams
  • Cindy64... lady blue 2013/03/07 18:28:38
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    I am so glad you liked them !!
  • lady blue Cindy64... 2013/03/08 02:45:29 (edited)
    lady blue
    +1
    I really did Cindy ! I hope you liked my blue
    graphic above. I posted that one on my page. I love it ! :-)
  • Cindy64... lady blue 2013/03/08 05:19:42
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    Good and YES I liked yours as well dear.
  • lady blue Cindy64... 2013/03/08 05:51:57
    lady blue
    +1
    I'm happy to hear that sis. I picked it especially
    for you. Hope all is well with Sarah, Ken and you !
    Keep me posted. Hugs. ♥
  • Cindy64... lady blue 2013/03/09 04:44:48
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    Thank you and I will let you know . have a hapy weekend  have a hapy weekend
  • lady blue Cindy64... 2013/03/09 05:16:53
    lady blue
    +1
    You're very welcome Cindy. Please keep me posted.
    I love the graphics dear. ♥♥♥

beautiful weekend Glitter fraphics

Teddy hugs gif
  • Cindy64... lady blue 2013/03/09 15:10:37
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    OK I will ! ok
  • lady blue Cindy64... 2013/03/09 15:48:01
    lady blue
    +1
    Looking forward to hearing from you ! :-)
  • Phyl *I... lady blue 2013/03/07 06:20:03
  • lady blue Phyl *I... 2013/03/07 07:04:27 (edited)
    lady blue
    +1
    Hi sis. thanks for this victorious video ! My God, you are really filled with the
    Holy Spirit tonight aren't you my friend ? Good for you. You have to stay close to God
    to conquer the trials that you are up against. God will help you and deliver you.
    God will work for you. Amen ? You are blessed Phyl and in turn are called to bless others. Love you sis. Hugs. ♥

Thanks for the blessing friend GIF
  • ☆ QueenAline 2013/02/28 14:35:37
    ☆ QueenAline
  • Cindy64... ☆ Queen... 2013/02/28 15:25:15
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    Thank you so much dear . I wish you a very blessed day my friend. You take care .
  • hasher 2013/02/28 00:48:32
    hasher
    +2
    hey if you guys want to be blessed daily go to mike huckabees website and become a suscriber of Godfruits!!! its wonderful and is full of positive videos and a devotion at the bottom. he blesses all people no matter what faith you represent. its absolutely amazing!!!
  • Cindy64... hasher 2013/02/28 01:23:15
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    HEllo dear and what is the link to hucabees website sounds good to me . I am glad you liked my devotion also dear. god bless you and take care. also this sunday watch this ........ck. onto the link below.....
    http://www.history.com/shows/...
  • ☆ Queen... Cindy64... 2013/02/28 14:38:31
    ☆ QueenAline
    +1
    looking forward to this mini series.....people who need to see this won't watch, but should..they might learn something....Thanks for that link....i will spread it around, and remind people to watch..starts Sunday night
  • Cindy64... ☆ Queen... 2013/02/28 15:26:28
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    Thank you so much and you are so very welcome. Yes many NEED to see this mimi series !!
  • beanpole 2013/02/28 00:27:20
    beanpole
    +3
    It is so refreshing to find a good wholesome, Godly word. I don't know you but I do identify with your devotion. I look back over my life and see how Jesus has brought me through so very many deep valleys that I can do nothing except give Him praise. Thank you for this inspiring word.
  • Cindy64... beanpole 2013/02/28 00:53:49
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    Oh my dear I am so blessed that you are so inspired by my Devotions that I do 2 to 3 times a week and will try to do one everyone every day. Jesus is a very BIG part in my life also and I praise him . We NEED him more then ever now days. I wish you well and may God bless you and yours. Take care.
  • Treasure ♥ijm♥ 2013/02/27 23:54:24
    Treasure ♥ijm♥
    +5
    Wonderful devotion! My faith and hope are what keep me going. This is an awesome reminder that we must never stop hoping....no matter what we are going through. We must have faith that God will take care of us in His own way and in His own time.

god is hope
  • Cindy64... Treasur... 2013/02/28 01:11:24 (edited)
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    Oh thank you so much my dear friend and yes so very TRUE what you posted. I do NEED to keep my faith as to what happen to my Grandaughter a week and a half ago....go on this and you will see...
    http://www.sodahead.com/livin...
    Again thank you so much for youer reply and God bless you my sweet friend  bear hugs for you
  • blissful 2013/02/27 23:36:00
    I needed this devotion today !
    blissful
    +3
    God is our hope for tomorrow what seems like can't be done today has already been done in the spiritual rim. Amen!!. Thank for reminding me that thru Jesus all things are Possible!..

2014/10/21 08:56:59