Tim McLean Decapitated on Bus in Manitoba, Canada: Do people on public buses creep you out?

Creamy 2009/07/30 01:45:15
People like the one that decapitated Tim McLean remind me of why I don't like public buses like Greyhound...
I'm not weirded out by people on public buses, like Greyhound...
I think the man on the Greyhound bus that decapitated Tim McLean...
In Brandon Manitoba, Canada, an unidentified passenger of a Greyhound bus suddenly stabbed 22-year-old Tim McLean, who was sleeping next to him. Tim McLean was then decapitated. The murderer waved the decapitated head of the Greyhound passenger in front of at least 36 other passengers.

Mr. Caton, 26, a passenger on the Greyhound bus, witnessed the decapitation:

“Some people were puking, some people were crying, other people were in shock. . . . Everybody was running, screaming off the bus.”

The attack on Tim McLean was unprovoked and authorities apprehended the murderer shortly after the incident.

Do you think people on public buses are weird?

• valerie 2009/08/23 08:04:53
    valerie
    shouldn't make ALL people who ride the bus weird, cuz while u think there weird there probably thinking the same thing about you. though there are some weirdos out there . . .
  • Ashley 2009/08/11 13:12:36
    People like the one that decapitated Tim McLean remind me of why I don't like...
    Ashley
    ......I do now.....
  • maya 2009/08/11 06:13:11
    maya
    I think that the guy wasn't really right up top. That's really scary. See I don't take Greyhounds anyway, that's too long to sit, I'd rather be on a road trip with FAMILY, or flying in the air on a AIRPLANE.
  • La 2009/08/10 13:07:21
    La
    was obviously insane. most people on public buses are not insane. some of them are pretty creepy though. especially the ones with mental disabilities....who are more likely to catch a bus because they would be incapable of driving a car...
  • Nikola Judah 2009/08/07 18:50:43
    Nikola Judah
    Wow. I'm finally seeing a picture of the young man after all this time. I used to ride Greyhound coming from college, but it always concerned me how *open* GH was to anything...

anything meaning: there was no luggage screening, no body checks, no nothing.

If someone wanted to carry a gun, knife, drugs, a bomb on a GH bus... nobody would find out until something happened. They're not as safe as they can be, and I'm sorry that boy lost his life.

The man who killed him.... I hope he rots in hell. I swear we need some sort of tracking device for mentally unstable people.
  • roflstephy 2009/08/04 19:48:56
    roflstephy
    Are just nuts.
  • M 2009/08/04 04:22:55
    M
    crazy!!
  • Helen Nicholas 2009/08/03 13:57:10
    Helen Nicholas
    I don't use public transport much but I think you have to be careful with people in general I think there are alot of wierd people out there some nice wired some keep the hell away wierd
  • Cookie-chan ~Love Like This~ 2009/08/02 01:45:57
    Cookie-chan ~Love Like This~
    This just breaks my heart....
  • kaτo gaτo 2009/08/01 04:37:15
    kaτo gaτo
    that's so horrible.
  • KissKiss 2009/08/01 00:12:19
    KissKiss
    im never scared of buses unless there's someone really scary sitting behind me weirded people public buses greyhound scared buses scary
  • Mzedwardcullen4eve 2009/07/31 17:19:18
    Mzedwardcullen4eve
    When I went to chicago bac in June I rode on one of those big buses but then again it was just the entire eighth grade.
  • BGIRL_ROX 2009/07/31 12:08:43
    BGIRL_ROX
    will cause me to NEVER again use public buses! :O
  • Fries 2009/07/31 06:30:58
    Fries
  • Kari 2009/07/31 02:05:37
    Kari
    was obviously extremely disturbed. Perhaps more disturbed people are more inclined to take the bus. Who knows, I really don't even try anymore, to understand people. I've actually never taken the bus in America, or Canada for that matter. The only time I took the bus was when I lived in Japan, and I always sat next to my husband. The buses in Japan are pretty clean, and the people are pretty docile. I never witnessed anything out of the ordinary.
  • тrisʜɑ 2009/07/30 21:56:14
    тrisʜɑ
    +2
    I live in Canada and while that incident happened I was in America. I don't ride on greyhound buses, I don't think this will stop me from riding from public transits, besides it's rare for something this insane to happen. The killer is schizophrenic, he decapitated an innocent man on a greyhound bus and ate him. It's obvious the the man needs to be put in a mental hospital. R.I.P Tim McLean.
  • Alexia 2009/07/30 20:19:08
    Alexia
    Well, I never take the bus anyway. That's just insane.
  • Rose 2009/07/30 18:39:27
    Rose
    I only rode on 1 RTD bus when I was younger but I was with 4 other friends.
  • I think the man on the Greyhound bus that decapitated Tim McLean...
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    The man was demon possessed...No one in their right mind would do anything that crazy...
  • Iamcowhearmemoo 2009/07/30 17:12:01
    Iamcowhearmemoo
    I don't like people. Why would I ever want to be in a metal tube with them is beyond me.
  • *SmileS* =) 2009/07/30 14:53:06
    *SmileS* =)
    i took public bus for 3 years i stopped being weirded out by it but that is crazy that's why i sit by sisters
  • Sparky066 2009/07/30 12:17:01
    Sparky066
    DAMN!
  • Poet003 2009/07/30 10:21:02
    Poet003
    Life is risky
  • God-Cilla (Saviour to the M... 2009/07/30 07:59:39
    God-Cilla (Saviour to the Masses)
    WTF? This story can't possibly be real. And I guess people on public buses scare me. Especially on greyhound lol.
  • Green is a color 2009/07/30 07:05:59
    Green is a color
    everybody in public freakks me out...lolz but im a litttle bit paranoid!
  • Keen Tojones 2009/07/30 05:10:00
    Keen Tojones
    Jesus...talk about the need for traveling weapons. My god, what a freakin nut case.
  • moomoof 2009/07/30 04:49:48
    moomoof
    What the hell DX that is creepy
  • harasnicole 2009/07/30 02:30:01
    harasnicole
    Or any public transportation for that matter. The city buses where I live always smell like ass and so many retarded people get on and off the buses. And then there are the ones that I assume are homeless, yet they somehow have enough money to pay for the bus that get on. Oh, and on occasion there's this rapist that wanders onto the bus I'm on that I've known since I was 12...
  • ❦TigerSound❦ 2009/07/30 02:02:13
    ❦TigerSound❦
    has a bad memory no joke
  • oh my science 2009/07/30 01:53:34
    oh my science
    +1
    is seriously fucked in the head
  • Kewl Beans 2009/07/30 01:50:18
    Kewl Beans
    +1
    one time when I was in Washington D.C., some homeless man sat next to me on the bus, yelled at me, gave me the finger, and then asked me for money, and then gave me the finger again O_o

2014/11/26 01:38:51