*** Thoughts From a Wandering Mind ***
~ The Rebel ~ 2011/10/14 22:00:00
- I planted some bird seed. A bird came up. Now I don't know what to feed it.
- I had amnesia once -- or twice.
- I went to San Francisco. I found someone's heart. Now what?
- Protons have mass? I didn't even know they were Catholic.
- All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.
- If the world were a logical place, men would be the ones who ride side saddle.
- What is a 'free' gift? Aren't all gifts free?
- Someone told me I was gullible and I believed them.
- Teach a child to be polite and courteous and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to merge his car onto the freeway.
- Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.
- One nice thing about egotists: they don't talk about other people.
- My weight is perfect for my height -- which varies.
- I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.
- The high cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.
- How can there be self-help 'groups'?
- If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?
- Show me a man with both feet firmly on the ground, and I'll show you a man who can't get his pants off.
- Is it just me--or do buffalo wings really taste like chicken?
See Votes by State
Hot Questions on SodaHead
More Hot Questions