Things I wish I never knew

Party of One 2012/05/12 18:25:09
Have you been the unwilling victim of TMI and wished you could have completely erased that from memory, from ever happening? Spill the beans about the most unwelcome knowledge you wish you'd never discovered because you know you wanna.

• Nothing 2013/03/07 10:01:11
    Nothing
    +4
    Being a 17 year old with TMI... knowing horrors about this world, knowing bad, Horrible, horrifying things that happen to girls, knowing disgusting things, knowing health problems, knowing about people, knowing about crimes in detail. I know too much than my age. and I'm suffering Post traumatic stress disorder. I wish i could format my mind from all this junk and fill it with studies and good information that'll help me in future but... guess it can't be helped... mind only downloads that what we hate or are scared of... I hate my life... I hate to think that all those horrible things that I know and read here what other people wrote might happen to me. I just want to end this horrible life before it gets worse. But I can't do that either. Might as well live with long term fear then.

We all are humans after all... we all have our own share of problems... so please, please
    Live and Let others Live.

Because there's a saying: When you dig hole for your brother, you're the first to fall.

Live and let others live... please.

• Nothing 2013/03/07 10:01:11
    Nothing
    +4

Live and Let others Live.

Live and let others live... please.
  • Party o... Nothing 2013/03/07 21:35:15 (edited)
    Party of One
    +1
    The horrors you've hinted at happening are also in my thoughts all too often, a very real and very huge concern, every waking moment of every day; I have trouble getting to sleep most nights because knowledge of those atrocities won't slip back into the shadows once I lay my head on the pillow to sleep. In the US we have several helplines and websites from which to draw help - in my google search for help in Qatar, I came up with none; the closest website to giving help in anyway was at http://www.qatarliving.com/an... At the top of the page is a link to their forum that may be a path to discovering places you could reach out to for help with these worries.

I could easily feel your desperation for fairness and decency with you and other females - I sincerely share that strong and urgent desire. It's terribly sad that women and girls need to ask this of males as it IS a birthright and should be recognized as such, a right to surely be expected and ensured. Tragically, abuse and neglect towards girls and women is lacking change in as rapidly a way as possible, worldwide. Governments and their agencies - policy makers, law enforcement organizations, and justice departments - must be made to step-up to the plate and swing at those who commit atrocities against girls and women, the ...

I could easily feel your desperation for fairness and decency with you and other females - I sincerely share that strong and urgent desire. It's terribly sad that women and girls need to ask this of males as it IS a birthright and should be recognized as such, a right to surely be expected and ensured. Tragically, abuse and neglect towards girls and women is lacking change in as rapidly a way as possible, worldwide. Governments and their agencies - policy makers, law enforcement organizations, and justice departments - must be made to step-up to the plate and swing at those who commit atrocities against girls and women, the weak and impoverished, the mentally challenged, the uneducated. Society needs to be made well-aware of women's struggles against unfairness and abuse. I'm not well-educated about Qatar, how this can be effected within your country, but in the US we can address our government freely through many channels to alert them to our preference in how they handle issues we feel are important...doing that would be a good start for women and girls throughout your country. Here, voters have a level of power because the officials who are elected to office want to please those who would vote for them; we also have the strength of the media that publishes awareness of unfairness and atrocities, spreading the word across the country and to international populations in order to bring uprising against such occurances.

Making maltreatment against the female a public issue will eventually help a great deal, but it will be slow-going in changing a long history of bad practices - still, the change is needed so you and I and billions of other people will be able to rest well at night, and walk where they wish without fear.

I honestly hope that the powers around you, and within you, will make a difference. You truly have my sympathy for the oppression and worries you deal with - truly. Please feel free to write me anytime.
  • Nothing Party o... 2013/03/08 14:39:02
    Nothing
    +5
    *Laughs* No, no. Those bad things aren't happening in my country. My country is the safest place ever. You can't say a bad word to anyone here. And environment for girls in VERY delightful, secure and justified. Girls have their rights and do whatever they like. but what makes it bad are Foreigners from around the world. I used to study in an "International school" and it happened to have Asians(Not south east Asians) Students and they ARE VERY VERY BAD. It made me VERY uncomfortable there. One day I found out a boy was stalking me and it almost gave me a heart-attack! I seriously don't like to be stalked or admired or bothered in my life, I just like to live because I'm suffering a lot! so after exams I begged my mother to withdrew from that school and then I started suffering PTSD and went crazy over my life, even made my mind to suicide. I HATE being bothered! And that's why I even hate making friends! I don't want them to OWN me! Just leave me alone!! is what I say!! Because No one knows about my life! One scam girl in school became friends with me and then she HATED ME LIKE HELL!! after then she bullied me severely then I found out that shes also copying me!! I said to my friend "I want to become a doctor" and that bully started to ask everyone that "what it takes to beco...

*Laughs* No, no. Those bad things aren't happening in my country. My country is the safest place ever. You can't say a bad word to anyone here. And environment for girls in VERY delightful, secure and justified. Girls have their rights and do whatever they like. but what makes it bad are Foreigners from around the world. I used to study in an "International school" and it happened to have Asians(Not south east Asians) Students and they ARE VERY VERY BAD. It made me VERY uncomfortable there. One day I found out a boy was stalking me and it almost gave me a heart-attack! I seriously don't like to be stalked or admired or bothered in my life, I just like to live because I'm suffering a lot! so after exams I begged my mother to withdrew from that school and then I started suffering PTSD and went crazy over my life, even made my mind to suicide. I HATE being bothered! And that's why I even hate making friends! I don't want them to OWN me! Just leave me alone!! is what I say!! Because No one knows about my life! One scam girl in school became friends with me and then she HATED ME LIKE HELL!! after then she bullied me severely then I found out that shes also copying me!! I said to my friend "I want to become a doctor" and that bully started to ask everyone that "what it takes to become that"! So she can make me look bad after I become!!! She made my life hell and so did that stalker. I don't like when people bother me and start force to do something I don't to!! Don't force me! Don't bother me!! And the more I hate being chased, the more I find out about horrible things and nightmare drive me crazy!! I'm not social. I have Social Anxiety.

Every person has got a reason to live. AND EVERY PERSON IS DIFFERENT! YOU CAN'T COPY BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHY WE CHOSE TO DO THAT!!!
    SO Please Everyone who's commenting in this website!
    LIVE AND LET OTHERS LIVE!!! WE ALL SUFFER ALONE!!
  • Party o... Nothing 2013/03/08 22:24:22
    Party of One
    +1
    Thank you for clarifying things for me :) My sincere apologies for making you anxious. A very close and respected local friend also has high anxiety, social anxiety, a severe level of Asperger's Syndrome - though we've been face-to-face, she prefers to communicate via text over the internet because human interaction face-to-face makes her anxious. There are reasons beyond the syndrome that have made her feel that way, also, but that aside, I can understand that feeling because of my relationship with her over the last 6 years,

I'll certainly respect your desire for privacy but my friendship on sodahead is offered should you ever be open to that. Best wishes throughout your years ahead. I hope you see many successes and enjoyable experiences :D
  • KG 2012/07/26 20:45:30
    KG
    +2
    finding out someone is cheating on me
  • Party o... KG 2012/07/27 07:48:26
    Party of One
    +1
    That must have felt like a kick to the stomach :( I'm genuinely sorry you were hurt so badly and your trust was abused...that can't have seemed fair with so many other ways the relationship could've been handled.
  • KG Party o... 2012/07/27 08:03:58
    KG
    +2
    believe me I felt betrayed. and its hard to get someones trust back :(
  • Party o... KG 2012/07/27 09:19:38
    Party of One
    +1
    i can understand feeling betrayed, definitely, and even used.
  • KG Party o... 2012/07/27 17:38:55
    KG
    +2
    its hard
  • Party o... KG 2012/07/28 09:45:27
    Party of One
    :(
  • KG Party o... 2012/07/29 04:56:10
    KG
    +1
    dnt be sad
  • .: LiVi :. 2012/07/20 00:02:27
    .: LiVi :.
    +2
    My sister showed me a disgusting youtube clip of guys getting hard then chopping off their d! cks and balls with blood and puss coming out, scarred me for life. An ex boyfriend described to me in detail how he saw a man f@cking a dog one morning. I have seen terrible, disgusting images that have scarred me for life, read about awful evil acts of torture all around the world, including one case about a girl in japan who was kidnapped by a few young guys, was raped repeatedly, starved, force-fed disgusting things, had knives shoved up her vagina, was tortured in bizarre cruel ways, they burnt off her eye lids with cigarettes, all sorts of horrible things. Some people in the world are so, so sick, it makes me physically sick and depressed just to know that they exist, and that people actually suffered and endured such awful, disgusting things. I can forget consciously, but the subconscious mind remembers everything.
  • Party o... .: LiVi :. 2012/07/20 12:06:55 (edited)
    Party of One
    +2
    Thank you for your forthrightness and well-written prose. How that girl could ever get any sleep after what they did to her is nothing shy of miraculous and I honestly, deeply hope that those guys were caught and not only mistreated in the same ways, but much, much worse for an extended period...then succumbed to death.

Thank you, once again, for your post, LiVi. I'm sure that wasn't pleasant having to bring that to the surface once more but it's well-appreciated - getting these things out in front of others is a good reminder that there are no good, rotten, creepy, lying, sick, slimey, scum sucking b**tards walking around abducting and abusing the weak and outnumbered - that reminder is very helpful and very necessary...that may prompt someone to be more watchful of others around them when they might not have observed so carefully otherwise.

*hug*
  • .: LiVi :. Party o... 2012/07/20 12:24:08
    .: LiVi :.
    +2
    Thanks Party of One! That's alright, I agree it's important to share this information with others, people should be aware of what's out there. She was only about 16 I think, was abducted on her way home from school, tortured for a few weeks and then murdered. I think they were caught in the end. Very sad. Thanks, *hug*
  • gocar 2012/06/17 06:58:30
    gocar
    +2
    I so wish I did not think politics in America is so corrupt and although you work hard the big money can buy you out and hard work doesn't count against millions.
  • TheHushedScreamer 2012/06/08 03:06:29
    TheHushedScreamer
    +2
    I wish I never knew the truth about some things that happened in my past involving my mother.
  • Party o... TheHush... 2012/06/09 03:26:30
    Party of One
    +1
    I'm sorry, too, my friend :(
  • TheHush... Party o... 2012/06/09 04:35:13
    TheHushedScreamer
    +2
    Thanks :) but I'm over it. If I could erase it then I would, but since I can't I've learned to live with it. Not that big of a deal if I can't remember :)
  • MAZ142 2012/05/24 19:33:41
    MAZ142
    +2
    That there was hatred in our world
  • Vision of Verve 2012/05/12 23:06:39
  • Party o... Vision ... 2012/05/13 02:34:46 (edited)
    Party of One
    +2
    i'm honestly sorry you've run into someone like that, seriously.
  • Vision ... Party o... 2012/05/13 02:59:48
  • Party o... Vision ... 2012/05/13 03:38:41
    Party of One
    +1
    No, not fair. You're alright by me, Brooke ;)
  • Vision ... Party o... 2012/05/13 04:02:39
  • S8 2012/05/12 22:53:46
    S8
    +2
    What is TMI ? :)
  • Party o... S8 2012/05/13 02:32:35 (edited)
    Party of One
    +2
    Oh, "too much information" :) about something that's personally uncomfortable
  • S8 Party o... 2012/05/14 19:06:19
    S8
    +2
    Thanks for answering :) You're so kind ... always ;)
  • Party o... S8 2012/05/14 19:46:35
    Party of One
    +2
    You're welcome ... always :)
  • Party o... S8 2012/06/09 03:30:39
    Party of One
    +2
    TMI = So genau wollte ich es gar nicht wissen, lol.
  • S8 Party o... 2012/06/09 12:11:13
    S8
    +2
    Dein Deutsch wird von Tag zu Tag immer besser mein Freund :D
    ( I'm proud of ... you :Þ )
  • Party o... S8 2012/06/09 20:57:02
    Party of One
    +2
    Considering the many accomplishments you've made in life, I'll take your compliment as high praise ;) Thank you :D
  • Becca <333 2012/05/12 18:52:58
    Becca <333
    +4
    That my ex bf cheated on me
  • Party o... Becca <333 2012/05/12 21:43:53
    Party of One
    +3
    I wish with all my heart and soul you never had to experience that, also :(((
  • Becca <333 Party o... 2012/05/12 22:26:59
  • Party of One 2012/05/12 18:38:52
    Party of One
    +2
    Much of the stuff I learned in Health class, like sex-ed, why our nose drips, and other junk that I could've done without - classroom reactions were funny, though.

2014/11/26 01:44:53