The truth about Tyson chicken products (not a question lol)

michellenicole(theveganvixen) 2009/02/02 16:59:09
Animal Rights
10 votes
91%
1 vote
9%
I don't preach to people who already know whats going on so I posted this video in hopes that you will pass this on to your sodaheads, in maybe a blog or something.

the more we spread the videos (they have a big impact) the more people will see what they are eating. Post this!!!!!!
(I'm only asking because I don't have a lot of soda head friends and I honestly don't even know how many people use this site, but I'm sure you have friends on your list that may be unaware of this torturous industry)
oh and if you can't get the link to embed here, go to youtube and type in "tortured by tyson" and embed from there. thank you all!

You must be a member of the group Animal Rights to vote on this poll.

• Toby 2009/02/02 17:11:52
    comment
    Toby
    +3
    I really can't watch this stuff. I thank you for spreading the word for the disgusting things this industry does!! I don't eat the stuff and find it appalling that this stuff goes on. You rock girl!!

• YoCallMeBiscuit 2009/10/14 04:40:36
    comment
    YoCallMeBiscuit
    and thts why i'm a vegetarian factory farms are evil
  • Brenda 2009/02/04 05:33:24
    comment
    Brenda
    +1
    I seen this but will pass it on. Totally cruel it makes me sick Thank you for posting this
  • michell... Brenda 2009/02/04 05:50:28
    michellenicole(theveganvixen)
    +1
    and thank you for passing it on!
  • Brenda michell... 2009/02/04 05:54:08
    Brenda
    +1
    Ypur welcome michellenicole ypur michellenicole
  • Estick 2009/02/03 06:32:27 (edited)
    comment
    Estick
  • michell... Estick 2009/02/03 17:03:30
    michellenicole(theveganvixen)
    +2
    I LOVE IT! thank you for putting this up! I'd never seen it!! xoxo
  • The Beaver 2009/02/03 04:01:57
    comment
    The Beaver
    +2
    I've seen this before.....very sick!
  • Pjayee~American Patriot~Jus... 2009/02/02 23:52:20
    comment
    Pjayee~American Patriot~Just gimme some truth
    +2
    I can't watch ..animals being hurt in anyway upsets me to much..But people who don't know need to know how animals are treated...My kids tell me I ruin food for them all the time because of the things I tell them..
  • thakatc... Pjayee~... 2009/02/03 00:08:03
  • _Rebekah's Shadow_ 2009/02/02 22:40:44
    comment
    _Rebekah's Shadow_
    +2
    God, that's disgusting, I HATE people like that freaks probably ENJOY that crap!
  • Self - Deactivation. 2009/02/02 21:30:20
    comment
    Self - Deactivation.
    +2
    i can not watch this, although i do appreciate you spreading the news.
  • Kennedy1st Self - ... 2009/04/23 19:08:59
    Kennedy1st
    I can't watch animals tortured but do thank you for putting this up.
    Kennedy
  • Mollydolly 2009/02/02 20:12:05
    comment
    Mollydolly
    +2
    I know the vid and will not eat at Kentucky fried. Actually what mean I do eat comes from organic free range that animal had a good life and a peaceful death.
  • Kennedy1st Mollydolly 2009/04/23 19:13:35
    Kennedy1st
    Just a quick question.I hear "peaceful death" and "gentile kill"(from our local Vegatarian store that just started to sell beef and chicken,) I can't wrap my mind around those 2 phrases.Death is death and an animal being killed for human consumption is killed which can't be peaceful or gentile.Can you explain to me how it is.I'm not putting your post down,I just don't understand.
    Kennedy
  • Mollydolly Kennedy1st 2009/04/24 00:31:37
    Mollydolly
    I think of an animal standing on a slaughter line with hundreds of others and all of them hearing the screams and smelling the blood, feces and stench of death coming from the structure up ahead and I feel it's terror, sensing what lies ahead. Chickens are hung upside down by their feet and dunked into scalding water and then plucked whether the dipping has killed them or not.

organic free range animals are soothed and thanked for their contribution to the furtherance of others lives and put down more humanely with an attempt at limiting as much pain as possible.

I agree one way or another death is traumatic but the kindlier the better in my book. I believe that consuming the flesh of another being be it cow, pig or apple you not only consume what they have eaten but also the energies they have stored. You are what you eat and it is one of my theories that there would be a lot less anger and hatred if the cows providing the meat for McDonalds were treated more humanely.

go ahead and call me crazy but since I have developed this theory my spirit seems to rest easier.
  • michell... Kennedy1st 2009/05/04 16:25:34
    michellenicole(theveganvixen)
    In a way you are correct, but its better to be put to death for food, in a gentle and peaceful way, rather than getting their throats cut hanging upside down. Euthanasia is a WAYY better way to die than the traditional ways. Thanks for asking hun ^.^
  • Kryssy *RIP Forevergrateful* 2009/02/02 19:47:25 (edited)
    comment
    Kryssy *RIP Forevergrateful*
    +2
    And this is why I am a vegetarian... I just can't really watch this tho I'm sorry it makes me cry...
  • michell... Kryssy ... 2009/02/02 20:00:39
    michellenicole(theveganvixen)
    +1
    its ok. You're on the right path just by being a vegetarian. Though you should look at some of my other blogs about dairy farms. They can be just as cruel. There are lots of places however that do offer happy animal dairy products :-)
  • Kryssy ... michell... 2009/02/02 20:05:00 (edited)
    Kryssy *RIP Forevergrateful*
    +1
    well anything that I buy in my housse is greenwise. They don't abuse or hurt the animals and the meat that they do have is humanely killed. Either that or organic.

I probably will go completely vegan but I'm taking it one step at a time so there's less of a chance of me going back to meat... not that I think I will... =D
  • Toby 2009/02/02 17:11:52
    comment
    Toby
    +3
  • michell... Toby 2009/02/02 17:20:37
    michellenicole(theveganvixen)
    +4
    I'm happy you don't support this cruel industry!
  • Toby michell... 2009/02/02 17:26:43
    Toby
    +3
    It just grosses me out - the whole thing. The killing, they way it is carried out and then to top it off, people really eat this stuff. I don't eat any meat - but I do eat fish now and then and some dairy - but for the most part, most of the time vegetarian.
  • michell... Toby 2009/02/02 17:35:47
    michellenicole(theveganvixen)
    +2
    It is awful and unnecessary cruelty. That is why I'm trying to get the info out to people. So they can have a choice to either support it, or support the "happy" animals. Even dairy farms are cruel to their animals. Not saying this about all of them of course. But there's more cruelty than not. Even fish feel pain lol :-P
  • Toby michell... 2009/02/03 16:58:27
    Toby
    +1
    I know dairy farms can be. I only buy Soy Milk, but can't seem to give up cheese!! Only eat Alaskan Salmon now and then - it is so good for us - but 98% of the time am a vegetarian. You must be a total Vegan and I cheer you!! There is a book out called "Skinny Bitch" that really describes factory farming and the atrocities that go on in that industry - I think it could make most people go Vegan!!
  • missnoee 2009/02/02 17:07:13
    comment
    missnoee
    +3
    Unspeakable ! I have no words for how bad I feel. I will share it though.
  • michell... missnoee 2009/02/02 17:20:19
    michellenicole(theveganvixen)
    +3
    thank you!

2014/11/25 01:20:11