"The Attack Of Eddie Munster"...Well Romney"s Picked Ryan For His Running Mate.What a Shocker LOL."The Paul Ryan Plan" Wants To End Social Sercurity,The New Affordable Care Act and Medicare As You Know It.

Shylee 2012/08/11 12:36:44

• lin sugar lips 2012/08/15 22:51:22
    lin sugar lips
    +1
    Paul Ryan Doesnt want to end SS or Medicare Dear God in heaven I wish you all would read and check out things for yourself before you keep spreading all that liberal B*LL SH*T Lies!
  • Shylee lin sug... 2012/08/16 12:54:27
    Shylee
    +1
    Hello to you to Miss Lin
    Miss Lin please dont call me a liar.I would never disrespect you like that whether i agree with you or not.That was uncalled for.

I hope you and your family are having a wonderful summer ;o)
  • lin sug... Shylee 2012/08/16 18:40:02
    lin sugar lips
    +1
    Hey Miss Shy I wasn't calling you a liar dear I was just amazed to think as smart as you are that you believe the total crap that is being spewed out there against Paul Ryan he is a very Smart man who many Democrats as well as Republicans speak highly of.
    I just don't see the sense in people falsely attacking good people. He is a good family man who loves this country.

My Family and I are having a wonderful Summer Lobster prices are down we are planning another big family lobster and steam clam fest it has taken all summer to get our pool looking good just in time for everyone to show up with campers and have a heck of a big party before summer us gone.

Hope you and your family are having a wonderful summer as well my friend! :0)
  • Shylee lin sug... 2012/08/17 11:30:07
    Shylee
    Good Morning Miss Lin
    Im being ripped apart by your party LOL so im alittle defensive.I appologise for over reacting.I know hes a good family man.Im a Democrat and i just have a different view of the world than he does.I just dont like what he stands for.

Hows Scoop doing ?

Im having a wonderful summer.My grandsons have been down south all summer they just got home.They start school next week so we're going shopping in Amarillo to get them ready.

Have a beautiful weekend sweet girl ;o)
  • lin sug... Shylee 2012/08/26 22:50:17
    lin sugar lips
    Hey Sweetie I am not on here much I find SH a pain in the ass on a good day! LOL
    I took my grand kids school shopping I love to see the difference with the girls and my One grandson ..... The girls head to Old Navy, Justice, to Aeropostale. My old man Grandson is happy no matter where... lmao he found a hat straight out of the 30's 40's and his mom said no I bought it for him...LOL He is my ole Man GOD I SO ADORE HIM ..... There is Nothing better than grand kids

Hope you had a great weekend with your young men I so hope you had a great week end period

Shy take the time for you to go see the movie 2016... You Know I was a Solid Democrat when I first came on SH I have been looking at EVERYTHING and I want you to know I am NOT an R or D I am looking at the person not the damned D and R... Hun We need to just look at the truth period.
  • Shylee lin sug... 2012/08/28 12:59:22
    Shylee
    Im not on here very much either.
    I broke my toe and i had a hard time keeping up LOL but we had a great time in Amarillo shopped our fannys off..But everyone picked out their own clothes it took all day i was so pooped but the boys wanted to take me to dinner it was so sweet i couldnt say no.They are so much fun i love those boys and would heaven and earth for them.

Im not big on talking politics and I dont like talking about politics with my friends but this is going to be one of most important Elcetions of my life time of our life time MIss Lin.So i think important for me to speak out about how i see whats going on.
    Im not going to promise anything but im thinking about going.I show it being advertised.I didnt know your were a Dem wow Miss Lin that kind of shocks me.I dont know if we think the truth is the same thing Miss Lin.But this how i see the truth.I've paid in to SS/MC (Privative and Voucher by Romney/Ryan) since i was 15 and if Romney has his way we're all screwed and i am all so looking at health care which is out of control and if you dont have Insurance the hospitals wont take you.I find that every distrubing Miss Lin.I just dont want to see anyone else die because they are'nt insured.To be honest thats the most Unchristain thing a human being can to another.B...

Im not on here very much either.

Im not going to promise anything but im thinking about going.I show it being advertised.I didnt know your were a Dem wow Miss Lin that kind of shocks me.I dont know if we think the truth is the same thing Miss Lin.But this how i see the truth.I've paid in to SS/MC (Privative and Voucher by Romney/Ryan) since i was 15 and if Romney has his way we're all screwed and i am all so looking at health care which is out of control and if you dont have Insurance the hospitals wont take you.I find that every distrubing Miss Lin.I just dont want to see anyone else die because they are'nt insured.To be honest thats the most Unchristain thing a human being can to another.But seriously Miss Lin i think Paul Ryan is one of the most dangerous men in Congress and now he wants to be VP.Thats even more distrubing.Thats how i see the truth Miss Lin.

Have a beautiful day my friend ;o)
  • lin sug... Shylee 2012/08/31 01:03:17
    lin sugar lips
    +1
    Hun Obama has screwed over the elderly by taking money from Medicare to finance Obama care. Romney has worked hard with out pay for the State Of Mass. and the Olympics because he didn't need the money.. Paul Ryan is one of the most honest people in the Senate. I had the chance to stop my a Senater Snowe in the middle of the grocery store to my husbands embarassement and I have to tell you She said it straight up that ONE Harry Reed was a big frig to all Americans and yes Paul Ryan was an out standing man that she and many others admired for his honesty. Hun I met you when you and I both were big Hilliary Clinton Fans... I was dissapointed that you would stand with Obama Seeing how he and The DNC Effed over the Clintons... That is when I started to research everything and found that my democrat party was taken over by Communist look it up I am not a Dem or Republican I am for the America My daddy fought fought for in WWII. Obama is destroying America I hope you will see that before it is to late .
    No matter what I hope we stay friends! God Bless my friend!
  • Shylee lin sug... 2012/09/05 16:32:03
    Shylee
    +1
    We might not agree on somethings but we will alwyas be friends Miss Lin.

Hope you had a wonderful labor day with your beautiful family.
  • lin sug... Shylee 2012/09/05 17:39:58
    lin sugar lips
    Hope you had a good labor day with your family as well.
    We can always stay friends ...
  • LORI (a new era) 2012/08/13 22:07:59
    LORI (a new era)
    +1
    If the shoe fits wear it. romney and eddie munster
  • Shylee LORI (a... 2012/08/16 12:57:22
  • Shylee 2012/08/11 12:42:32 (edited)
    Shylee
    The Gop wants to Pistol Whip Nuns and they call themselves Christains.Shame on th GOP

• lin sug... Shylee 2012/08/15 22:52:30
    lin sugar lips
    +1
    OMG SHYLEE Really????

2014/10/31 05:52:02