Thank You, Haters: A Dedication (Rave Party)

Melizmatic 2011/12/07 22:57:14
Nobody Pisses People Off Like You Do, Melz.
I Wanna Be Like You, Melz; It's awesome to be so damn 'important'.
You're Public Enemy #1 with Me, Melz.
Haters Make Make You Famous, Melz.
I Have Haters Too, Melz! I Must Be Just As Cool as You!
Gimme RAVES, Melz!!!
Haters That Haven't Annnoyed Melz Yet; answer here:
Oh, Sodahead; my crazy, amusing, deranged, whimsical, naive, and utterly delusional Sodahead ~ how I adore thee.

You never fail to keep me entertained.

laughing gif

With the seemingly never ending barrage of certifiable lunatics, e-thugs, trolls, morons, hatriots, pompus know-it-alls, 'thumpers, attention whores, conspiracy theorists, jokesters, and a smattering of a few folks who are actually fun, this place is a regular laugh riot, pretty much 24/7.

theorists jokesters smattering folks fun regular laugh riot pretty 247

From 'rabid virgin brides' to obsessed fan girls, every flavor of cuckoo is represented here; and whatever or whomever people choose to hate, from the POTUS to Rhianna, they can find an entire legion of like minded-haters to join in their perpetual circle jerk of malice.

circle jerk

(And they say 'angry sex' isn't a good thing.)

This post is dedicated to all my favorite whackadoos who keep me perpetually laughing and make my tedious work day go so much faster:

Thank you.

Thank you for investing so much time & energy into a total stranger whom you've never even seen, let alone met, and all because my opinions "make you so mad."

Thank you for making me such a 'notorious' presence on a website of this magnitude; without such irate and persistent haters as yourselves, I would have surely just faded into the background unnoticed by now.

notorious presence website magnitude irate persistent haters faded background unnoticed

Thank you for constantly assuring me of just how very important I am to you, via piggyback comments and personally dedicated hate threads, all for little old moi.

Thank you for going completely bat-shit when I decide that you are just not worth conversing with; that reassures me that I hold a truly special place in your hearts, that you would get so upset at being denied my obviously invaluable commentary.

Otherwise, you would surely just move on.

(For anybody out there who's a little too dense to get my drift, that means that I block anyone who annoys me. Anyone.)

bat-shit decide worth conversing reassures hold hearts denied invaluable commentary

Thank you for making me legend ~ wait for it ~ dary as an online persona, by attributing powers to me that I have never held; I don't work for the site, I'm not a moderator, and I don't have the ability to get anyone's comments deleted or their account deactivated.

But because of your constant rumor-mongering, many people THINK I do, and that's damn near just as good, if you ask me.

After all, for many people here, perception IS reality.

deleted account deactivated constant rumor-mongering people damn people perception reality

So again, for all that and more; I say thank you.

Thank you for all your attention ~ nay, your total obsession, and most of all for your vehement loathing of all things Melizmatic.

people perception reality attention nay total obsession vehement loathing melizmatic

It just makes me feel all warm & fuzzy inside to know that I have affected your lives so deeply, and without even trying.

And while its true that none of you will ever mean as much to me as I obviously do to you, take consolation in the fact that I actually even deigned to notice your existence.

Please everyone, join me now in celebrating SH's most valuable commodity; the people who are so miserable, warped and lonely that a site like SH seems to have become just as important to them as real life.

commodity people miserable warped lonely site sh important real life

And by all means feel free to offer a token of gratitude to
your own haters; after all, everyone needs to know that they are appreciated.

• Assassin~ Badass Buzz Guru 2011/12/07 23:24:09
    Assassin~ Badass Buzz Guru
    +16
    No one pisses people off like you. I have my haters, but nothing like your's....I am sooooo Jealous....LOL...Maybe if I hone my killer instinct a bit, I'll get there.

envy kitten riding a turtle gif

• oldlady Spyderm... 2011/12/09 15:56:31
    oldlady
    +3
    I can't believe you know how to read :/
  • Latti I... oldlady 2011/12/09 19:39:14
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +4
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kingsley lol gif
  • Melizmatic Spyderm... 2011/12/09 16:40:30 (edited)
    Melizmatic
    +8
    No one held a gun to your head, nor forced you to comment.

gun head forced comment
  • James A... Melizmatic 2011/12/09 17:36:40
    James Anthony
    +3
    Now, if I could only find a way to deal with the haters in real life. You know, the stealth ones that ambush you when you least expect it. It ain't 1881 and I don't live in Tombstone, AZ so I can't just shoot the b*astards. I miss the old days. *sigh*

ok corral star trek
  • Melizmatic James A... 2011/12/09 18:03:29
    Melizmatic
    +6

*lolz

Funny thing; people tended to be much more polite and observant of common courtesy back when there was a real risk of getting into a gunfight...
  • James A... Melizmatic 2011/12/10 01:23:16
    James Anthony
    +2
    Excellent observation. Back then it was an "etiquette detante" of sorts.
  • Melizmatic James A... 2011/12/10 02:16:43 (edited)
    Melizmatic
    +4
    Which is a rather sad testament, that many people are respectful out of fear, rather than any sense of common decency.
  • James A... Melizmatic 2011/12/10 15:59:26
    James Anthony
    +2
    "Common decency" being an oxymoron in that decency is becoming uncommon. Especially on the internet where there is some kind of unwritten license to offend, insult and attack in a manner unbecoming to ladies and gentlemen. I suppose that is because those who do this do so behind the safety of a computer keyboard. The subject hits close to home because it just happened to me via emails from someone I barely know in my line of work. I was appalled and am trying to process it. Can't seem to just "shake it off." Wasn't raised this way.
  • Melizmatic James A... 2011/12/10 16:53:25
  • James A... Melizmatic 2011/12/10 18:26:29
    James Anthony
    +1
    Respect out of fear or for self-serving reasons of gain - this is a theme touched upon in The Prince and the Pauper or more recently Trading Places - the "respect" being commensurate with one's stature. This past Thanksgiving we worked at a large Salvation Army community dinner for the homeless. My job was to walk around and simply talk to these people with a little respect, treat them, with dignity, not allude to their current plight and be sincere. The response was profoundly positive.

I've done this in nursing homes, greeting folks who have been "invisible," not used to a simple "good morning" or "good afternoon." And the ensuing dialogues were always meaningful, many of these elderly with amazing histories and some without - all equally important.

Then you have some "dick" as you aptly put it - in a suit on a Monday morning at the office who thinks he's Julius Caesar and is pissed off someone else's car is in his reserved parking spot. I wish I didn't care, but I do.
  • Melizmatic James A... 2011/12/10 19:02:25 (edited)
    Melizmatic
    +3
    This exactly, and I love the analogy to the Prince & the Pauper...

And now I also want to rent 'Trading Places' again, aside from its positive moral; its utterly hilarious.

Trading Places
  • James A... Melizmatic 2011/12/10 19:17:23
    James Anthony
    +2
    It's a Christmas tradition around my household, we watch it every year.

"No can-do. I'll be dining with Penelope this evening."
  • Melizmatic James A... 2011/12/10 19:22:52
    Melizmatic
    +2
    "Yeah!"

• #Justice4Trayvon 629 BLOCKT... 2011/12/09 03:11:49
    #Justice4Trayvon 629 BLOCKT CONS
    +7
    It is so wonderful to be hated by total strangers all because we have differing viewpoints from the idiots-at-large that troll the halls of this website, spewing their verbal diarrhea to anyone who is left-leaning. By golly, it warms the cockles of me heart I tell ya!
  • Melizmatic #Justic... 2011/12/09 03:27:33
    Melizmatic
    +7
    My 'cockles' are warm as hell.

big trouble omar epps
  • #Justic... Melizmatic 2011/12/09 04:33:42
    #Justice4Trayvon 629 BLOCKT CONS
    Dat pic is pleasin to me eyez Melz!
  • James A... Melizmatic 2011/12/10 19:45:35
    James Anthony
    +2
    Love a man in a suit. Class never goes out of style.
  • Melizmatic James A... 2011/12/10 19:55:02
  • James A... Melizmatic 2011/12/10 20:31:42
    James Anthony
    +1
    Ahhhhh. OK. Thanks. Not familiar with it - helluva cast. Will check it out.
  • Melizmatic James A... 2011/12/11 02:49:28
    Melizmatic
    +1
    You should. I rather enjoyed it.
  • cjj ~ FTGOP 2011/12/08 21:51:52
    Haters Make Make You Famous, Melz.
    cjj ~ FTGOP
    +5
    Just pushin' buttons, eh, Melz? You just love gettin'...

under the skin
  • Melizmatic cjj ~ F... 2011/12/08 23:58:48
    Melizmatic
    +6
    Its just a natural talent of mine; its not like I try.

Of course, this particular post could be considered 'button pushing'; but in all fairness, certain members have been trying to push mine for months on end now.

I just felt the need to show my 'gratitude.'
  • #Justic... Melizmatic 2011/12/09 03:13:18
    #Justice4Trayvon 629 BLOCKT CONS
    +1
    You go girl, push a few more buttons. It'll give me great joy to see their chains rattled a little more.
  • Heat Her 2011/12/08 21:47:07
    Haters Make Make You Famous, Melz.
    Heat Her
    +5
    I can't remember if I ever saw one of your posts...but I just became your biggest fan
  • Melizmatic Heat Her 2011/12/08 23:59:14
    Melizmatic
    +5
    *lolz

Thanks
  • lurx: the soda jerk 2011/12/08 19:03:00
    lurx: the soda jerk
  • Melizmatic lurx: t... 2011/12/08 19:17:36
  • lurx: t... Melizmatic 2011/12/08 19:27:15
  • Melizmatic lurx: t... 2011/12/08 19:47:44
  • ally 2011/12/08 18:06:56 (edited)
    ally
    +9
    You have taught me so much, Melz. You are the Seductress of the Darkness. All the sexy SH men groveling at your feet and the bitch I would love to be. And I am in awe!
    oh no you didn t gifs sexy dancing men gifs
  • Melizmatic ally 2011/12/08 18:09:27 (edited)
    Melizmatic
    +5
    *dies laughing @ "the bitch I would love to be..."

evil laugh
  • BlunderWoman ~ FTGOP~ BN 0 2011/12/08 18:00:17
    BlunderWoman ~ FTGOP~ BN 0
    +9
    I have to say though, watching 'The Attack of the Virgin Brides' unfold was epic!
  • Melizmatic Blunder... 2011/12/08 18:04:47
    Melizmatic
    +7
    You saw that foolishness, huh?

*lolz

I'm just curious; do you think that I 'attacked' the main participant in that conversation, or was I just giving my honest opinion?
  • Blunder... Melizmatic 2011/12/08 18:09:06
    BlunderWoman ~ FTGOP~ BN 0
    +5
    You were giving an opinion, or so I thought. It wasn't an attack at all, but she came at you with her fangs bared (no pun intended). I wanted to chime in, but she was clearly in attack mode by that point, and I knew nothing I said would be taken the right way.
  • Melizmatic Blunder... 2011/12/08 18:20:32
    Melizmatic
    +6
    *lolz

Thank Dumbledore that someone else who's both objective and rational sees it that way.

The little drama queen and 2 of her butt-kissing buddies swear that I was "attacking" her.

While generally I don't care what people say about me on this site, that irritated me a little bit, because I know all too well what REAL harassment & attacks are like, and so does anyone one else who's been here for any decent amount of time.

I told them that if they really felt so 'persecuted' to report me.
  • Blunder... Melizmatic 2011/12/08 18:38:32
    BlunderWoman ~ FTGOP~ BN 0
    +5
    Ha! Good one. I wonder if they tried to report you? Lol.
  • Melizmatic Blunder... 2011/12/08 18:44:16
    Melizmatic
    +6
    I certainly hope so.

I encourage anyone to report anything they think is a TOS violation, even if its coming from me.

That way, if nothing happens, that affirms that they were just being hyper-sensitive and over-reacting.
  • **Bessie** 2011/12/08 16:50:57
    **Bessie**
    +8
    I don't think...lol. I'm not a hater of Mel, but I don't think I have annoyed you..however, who knows. I guess I just miss a lot of your stuff, because I have never seen these haters of you that you speak of!
  • Melizmatic **Bessie** 2011/12/08 16:54:52
    Melizmatic
    +8
    Nope, I don't think I've ever been annoyed by you, Bessie.

Probably because you don't try to force your views onto me, and you don't come at me crazy.

That whole 'mutual respect' thing goes a long way...

Thanks for dropping in...

rave
  • **Bessie** Melizmatic 2011/12/08 16:56:58
    **Bessie**
    +6

Cooleo...let's groove! :)

2014/07/28 08:34:08