SumBich?

Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm♥☮♥∞ 2012/08/11 22:51:42
Too funny!
Barefoot !!
This is as old as the hills girl....
opinion

man wrestling alligator
SUMBICH!
A filthy rich Florida man decided that he wanted to throw a party and invited all of his buddies and neighbors...
He also invited Leroy, the only Redneck in the neighborhood.
He held the party around the pool in the backyard of his mansion.

Leroy, was having a good time drinking, dancing, eating shrimp, oysters and BBQ and flirting with all the women.

At the height of the party the host said,"I have a 10 foot alligator in my pool and I'lll give a million dollars to anyone who has the nerve to jump in...

The words were barely out of his mouth when there was a loud splash. Everyone turned around and saw Leroy in the pool...
Leroy was fighting the Gator and kicking it's rear!
Leroy was jabbing it in the eyes with his thumbs, throwing puches, head butts and choke holds, biting the gator on the tail and flipping it through the air like some kind of Judo instructor.

The water was churning and splashing everywhere. Both Leroy and the Gator were screming and raising heck....

Finally Leroy strangled the Gator and let it float to the top like a dime store gold fish....
Leroy then slowly climbed out of the pool. Everybody just staring at him in disbelief....
Finally the host says,
" Well Leroy I reckon I owe you a million dollars... "
"No, that's okay, I don't want it," said Leroy.

The rich man said, "Man I have to give you something. You won the bet. How about a half a million then?"

"No thanks, I don't want it"
said Leroy.

The host said, "Come on, I insist on giving you something. That was amazing. How about a new Porsche and a Rolex and some stock options?

Again, Leroy said no...

Confused, the rich man asked, "Well Leroy, then what do you want?"

Leroy said, "I want the name of the sumbich who pushed me in the pool!!"

2014/10/22 21:54:47