Quantcast

Groups :: SodaHead Groupies : Comments

Speechless
    :D You know the 'My Mood' option when you go on your dashboard? Could more moods be added?:

mood option dashboard moods

Like from the picture ^ There are a lot.
  • Dave**Gay for Girls** 2010/04/06 18:21:02
    super1samuel
    The thing is we should be able to have somesort of background stuff to our stuff in our message boxes if this okay Fef?
    Alphalily
    I really don't like it .....Change it back
    The Mother  ∞ God Loves You
    how many "i dont like the "follow" feature" comments does SH need in order to change it back? do they care how SH users feel about it?
    DragonFilms Productions
    Howmany of us are annoyed with the new prgram where they have you add people as followers? Now, seriously am gettin annoyed over it I went to my edit tool to delete people who I didn't want as friend without having to block in all that however .. Once you do that you still have em as followers rather yet they became your followers so they could tell if you're on and chat with ya for no reason when you didn't want to . I want it off and other things hell I want the older sytem back to this seems more like other sites now and nothing more.
    Matter of fact I told them some ideas that were useful and were something they could have used which is kinda annoying they actually take eyes into actually thinking that this would help stead using somethign that we all never needed put your thoughts into it as in why and what would be great to add into Soda to actually have em read it than ...
  • snell/GOD & COUNTRY-zero cl... 2010/03/20 01:48:43
    snell/GOD & COUNTRY-zero cliques
    Just whose brainstorm idea was it to send us all back to junior high - 'followers' instead of FRIENDS! Get a brain SH heads.
    wpsark
    I don't like the "follower" thing. Why not change it back to "friend"?
  • MJ 2010/03/16 07:32:28
    MJ
    Be yourself; not a copycat! You wanna tweet, then tweet. But we DON'T want to tweet in SH and we don't want to follow anyone nor do we want followers. If we did, we'd all leave SH and join Twitter. Can't you get it?!?
  • Dark Demonic™ ★ The Original SodaHead Guru ★
    Feeeeefff! Change it baaaack, do it nooooow!! *stamps feet and throws rattle out of pram* ;o)

feeeeefff change baaaack nooooow stamps feet throws rattle pram
    Dinkiedow
    Fef,You are going to lose a lot of Sodaheads.You have turned everything up side down.and for what? I see the last time people started leaving you put on a campaign the request Friends in order to keep us in your fold.I didn't then and i don't believe it now.you are messing with your gravy.people come to sodahead for to comradery but if you tear it apart your the loser! Friends we will pick and chose,Being stalked we will not adhere to!
    ♥əmma~*In Padfoot I trust*~♥
    Are you serious Fef? The majority of Sodahead users don't like the new Following feature. And why did you sign off right when everyone started complaining? Give use some answers here!

My parents always taught me not to be a follower...
    texasred
    Really dislike the "follow" feature. Better use would be an ignore so you don't have to block someone.
  • Marie/M2M2K™-#1Conservative... 2010/03/13 06:46:55
    Treasure ♥ijm♥
    I loved being able to request and accept my own friends. I don't want to be followed! This makes no sense. I don't want to follow others either. IF I do, I will refer to their SH feed. PLEASE listen to your loyal, devoted SH fans! Give us back OUR friends option!!!!!!!!! And dump the follower idea. PLEASE!
    Zero Harte~King of Nothing~
    I don't want followers, I want my friends back!!!
    Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~
    Hi
    lee
    I do not, I repeat do not like the followers.
    Huki68
    I know maybe is the best, yet I don't like it
    ♥əmma~*In Padfoot I trust*~♥
    This is messed up! GET RID OF THE STUPID FOLLOWERS!