Quantcast

Groups :: SodaHead Groupies : Comments

question
    I have a question I have mail but when I click on the address it went to who sent it but there was no mail to read what happened to it?
    Fef
    It looks like you got comments working. Let me know if you have any more problems.
    Juli
    I can't make any comments on any poll tonight! Any problems?
    bubblebutt
    this is so cool lol i'm glad i signed up :)
    Adi

Please vote and tell us what you think
    You can either vote through this widget or visit the Poll and start a discussion there.
    Fef
    I just updated the settings so any member can create a forum in the discussions. Please feel free to talk about your issues there.

SodaHead staff wants to hear what you think about down raves (thumbs down), filtering polls, abuse, new features, and anything else on your mind.
    Regulus [99 - INSHALLAH]
    Poll 6246 is plagiarized off poll 5802. Just noticed, wanted to put out an APB on it.
    Elizabeth
    how do you put backgrounds on your dashboard?
    Juli
    Is there any way you could put a "sound" or some flashing thingy on "mail" when you get a new one?
    Fef
    I appreciate hearing how much you enjoy SodaHead and how you've connected with others. SodaHead allows you to express yourself in a very personal manner - it does allow people who share your interests to learn more about you and connect.

Thanks for the comments about the other issues you had. We have fixed some of them already.
    Juli
    I know you guys are working on SodaHeads. I have a couple problems I want to tell you about. I started a poll, then tried to edit it as I mispelled a word. The error came back and said that it appeared that what I changed was more than a spelling error and wouldn't let me change it. Now I look like an idiot and, with my OCD, I want my poll to look good. :( Also I tried to start a discussion on this Group and an error came up and wouldn't let me. There is one poll that I answered that has a whole new look . In it, you can't see which are new comments and which are old ones unless you look at the day it was written. You can usually tell when someone replies to your comment because it is indented but in this one, there were no indentions. Okay, I'm done complaining...I think! Thanks guys!
    Juli
    I just wanted to share my recent blog with the SodaHead Groupies.

I have to say that since starting on SodaHeads; and purely by accident, I feel like I have become part of a family. I've gotten so many positive remarks from members. I feel as though I have made some truly wonderful friends and I feel so good about that. How wonderful that we can make friends without judgement of race, economic level, gender, religion, etc. Sometimes we can't do that with our life friends or family. I truly thank Fef and the other owners of SodaHeads for bringing this experience to us.
    chilton~T~
    Hey Jester,
    How about New Orleans the week after Mardis Gras? They need the money more than Las Vegas I think . After Fat Tuesday I bet things take a nosedive...lol!
    Juli
    Yesterday SodaHeads was VERY slow. Last night I put SodaHeads in my Google search engine like I always do and clicked on Browse SodaHeads. A message came up that said you were currently updating the site. That went on for a couple hours. I finally went on my desktop computer and got on fine. Then, I went back on my laptop and it said the site was being updated. I had to go in through an opinion poll. Now it is doing the same today. What's going on???
    Juli
    I would like to be able to put an icon on my desktop that I could just click on and go. It never "remembers me." Do you know why?
    Cacheman
    Hey, how goes it

how about some sort of new rave maybe a different color that everyone starts out with the same amount and you lose one of yours if you choose to rave someone or if you choose to rave down you lose one aswell... a popularity contest if you will
    JESTER
    Hey guys, there are a few of us really pushing to have a SODAHEAD gathering in Las Vegas over the Labor day weekend. I hope there is enough interest to pull it off. It would be a hoot! I can't wait to put a face with the people I talk to.
    Fef
    If you have a profile of someone listed under your "New Happenings", go to your Mail and click on "SodaHeads" to approve the person. She wants to join your list of SodaHeads. This makes it easier to connect with the person and share your opinions.
    Juli
    I have a "new happening" that won't go away. It is from a young girl and it just shows her profile. There is no question, poll...nothing but her profile. How can I get rid of it?
    chilton~T~
    Why do some people not fill out profile? If you're protective of your privacy or just plain paranoid make up a name and use a different zipcode. It's very cool to read what people say about themselves!