Quantcast

Groups :: SodaHead Geeks, Nerds and Dorks : Comments

dali_lama_2k
    Thank you for the invitation to such an esteemable and proud group of those whom are otherwise outcast! As much mockery as nerds like me receive, it would be difficult for anyone to enjoy the modern world as we know it without such geeky persons. In fact, such very forum as SH could not exist without the efforts of said rejects! Rock on, fellows, rock on.
    Theresa
    Thanks for the invite. I have always been that classic Nerd girl.
  • Junior the Outer Space Musi... 2013/05/29 20:40:11
    Junior the Outer Space Music Man
    YAY!!!!!

applause

thanks for the invite :-)
    Jennifer
    Good
    SonyRoma.Arkashy
    I'm geek chic nerds! and i like it
    Boo
    Thanks for the invitation. I guess I am a book nerd, I have lots and lots of books, :):)
    Noobcake
    Yes!! *raises arms to the heavens and proclaims...* I AM GEEK.
    With a little bit of nerd thrown in for good measure. After all, enthusiasm without wisdom is ... religion?? Oh, dear. *throws up magic shield*
    Xerxes,Phantom of PHAET
    I am looking for a recommendation on which ipod to purchase plus a docking station I use to listen to the music budget +/- $500.
    Big Battles
    I R Music Geek!
    And Gaming Nerd!
    Pet Rock Whisperer
    I guess I've always been kind of a music geek, or maybe just a music freak! A year ago I got together with a band of old school friends I hadn't seen in 25 -30 years and one of the guys and I go back to the 1st grade. He remembered how I was so far ahead of my peers in musical tastes when we were growing up. When they were groovin to the Jackson 5 and the Osmonds, and the Beatles, I was groovin to the Allman Bros, Alvin Lee /10 yrs After, Steppenwolf... you get the idea. I turned him on to Lynyrd Skynyrd long before Free Bird ever came out. BTW I saw Skynyrd last night and though they were very generic (didn't stray from the album versions of their tunes much/if at all) they were still kind of cool.
    I guess what makes me a music geek/freak is I never cared what's popular or what anyone else thought of my musical tastes which are scattered and all over the map. Often times way back in the day (a million years ago) I often ended up liking the B side of 45s (old folks know what those are lol) more than the A side.
    Pamu
    Thanks dear for including me ,I am mad about my dental profession and people think I am workoholic and even laugh at me!
    I'm A TeenageDirtbag
    Even Katy Perrys a Dork/Nerd :3
    katy perrys dorknerd 3
  • yorgor 2011/07/05 00:17:57
  • yorgor 2011/07/04 23:30:40
    Slim Shady
    I am a huge game nerd and also a geek when it comes to math because in my freshman year i got a 99.87% in math and i am originally cool at school but when it comes to fighting i end up gettin dizzy cuz i am afraid of fight other people
    naarcissus
    MsStretch
    Never been called any of those...not to my face, that I remember.
    But I like your Qs...
    Lesleya
    Not exactly. I do know I was (and am) considered a braniac because I seem to know so much about everything (that's what THEY say). I was referred to as a bookworm sometimes in school, but I didn't pick up a negative vibe from it because I was still quite social. I think they did it to get on my nerves because I was definitely expressive.
    RobHom
    I'm not sure I rated mention as a geek or a dork...but I can tell you that many people that knew me were terribly confused as to where I fit into the greater scheme of things. I never belonged to any cliques as I am kind of a loner with some friends... Life is a trip, but it gets boring if you don't change buses every now and then...
    wtxwoman
    All the time, usually by people who don't know much on the subject. They are trying to cover their ignorance.