So, I Heard a Rumor About AstroBoy...

Melizmatic 2012/11/14 20:26:48
Congrats on Everything, Astro...
We Miss You, AB!
Glad to Know That You're Doing Well...
You Betta WERQ, AstroBoy!
Obligatory Answer for Haters Who Just Can't Help Themselves, here:

And it was pretty ugly, and down-right pathetic, IMO.

Because, you know, even though he left the site over 6months ago, some losers still just don't have anything better to talk about.

imo ecause kn thoug si te 6months losers tter talk

That's fine, because haters don't stop the true gems from shining brighter than the sun.

talk ats fine haters true gems shining bright er sun

I spoke to AB recently, and we had a good long chuckle over how obsessed some people still are, and he asked me to pass on this message:

"Hey everyone reading this, it's been a long time!

After talking with a few of my friends who are still amongst the Sodahead alumni and hearing that some folks still wonder about me, I decided (with the help of Melz) to write to you all and let you know how I'm doing.

First, I am indeed alive and very well; in good health and happier than ever.

News of my death has been greatly exaggerated!

write yo ho alive health happier news death greatly exaggerated

Still working with the animals and helping them find loving homes which we refer to as Forever homes and its wonderful.

After the remodel of the shelter and hiring of many new employees, our goal to place animals in homes has been reached and has exceeded our expectations.

Which is amazing, and I could not be happier that the hard workers in intake, field & rescue, rehabilitation & adoptions did so much to make this happen!

Among the animals that came in was a little creamy orange tabby.

He was very skinny and very hungry.

He has since gained weight, been cleaned up, had all the required vaccinations and is doing very well with a new home, a new family and a new name.

We call him Bruce.

skinny hungry gained weight cleaned required vaccinations home family bruce

He's joined my family and is showing that he knows he is loved and wont ever have to worry about being cold and hungry again.

With adopting Bruce, it was a good idea but not from me.

It came from my Boyfriend.

He and I have been together for nearly 11 months now and on the 23rd of December will be celebrating our 1 year anniversary.

He has been the most amazing person I had hoped to ever find. It's so nice knowing I can put my trust into someone and no longer feel the worry.

He and I have done so much together and I am happier than I knew it was possible to be.

I feel truly he is the One I have been waiting for.

year anniversary person hoped trust feel worry happier feel waiting

So that's it, I've been living a very happy fulfilling life and don't have any intentions of stopping that.

For everyone who's asked about me and wondered, thank you.

It is reassuring that even when you feel that there are people who would wish harm to you, hope for the worst, blatanly lie... there are others, the important ones that still care.

Mwah<3

Astro..."

feel people harm hop blatanly lie important care mwahlt3 astro

So yeah; that's the 'T'.

Y'all should know the routine by now, folks.

Be civil, & play nice, or prepare to get 'read for filth.'

ya ll routine folk civil play ice prepare read filth

• Lunacat 2012/11/14 20:33:39
    We Miss You, AB!
    Lunacat
    +10
    I'm so glad to hear that Astro is doing well and is so happy! He deserves it!

2014/04/17 07:10:30