Should gay kids like me be allowed to show there love for each other at a young age?

charlie9 2012/07/29 22:21:14
Related Topics: Gay, Kids, Love, Kid

• Matei Marin 2014/01/11 09:55:12
    yes
    Matei Marin
    It is your choice,not ours ;)
  • Vaibhav Lal 2013/01/08 22:43:25
    yes
    Vaibhav Lal
    Hi...I am new and just joined Sodahead today. First comment post in my life and Sodahead. I won't be commenting always. About the pic above I don't care what people say about the pic above it is one of the cutest things and a very beautiful pic. I am ready to fight the world and support any gay kid. I signed in today cause of expressing my feelings. I am 13 and in 9th grade(going to). I am not sure whether to tag myself gay or straight.
    I am looking for views and replys from anyone currently on the site. I have been going to many sites and most things about gay kids are related to me. Thing like Dancing,dressing like girls,Liking girly stuff. I Never tell this to anyone But i like dolls and dresses and makeup(do it secretly also like in school I've Mentioned) and hate boy stuff like Video games,guns,cars. After my Research It's a little easy and a little hard to tag someone I have graduated through Primary Education and about to go to high school this year. I started to get the gay feeling in 8th grade. During plays or items which we do in our own classroom we have to form groups and for the first time I dressed up like a lady and my freinds were cool with that.
    This lady acting continued secretly in a dance too. Only my classmates know this and no other teacher or student kn...
    This lady acting continued secretly in a dance too. Only my classmates know this and no other teacher or student knows this. Soon my friends started to ask me about this and I said this is my specialty(cause they don't about gay stuff). My high school(which I will go to) people say It is a gay school(cause it's a boys school). The rules I've read are intense but which kid cares anyways. I don't care if rules are broken If I end up in a relationship. Forgot to mention I started to feel attracted to a boy a friend of mine back in 8th grade. But he could be straight. But I accidently Called A 6th grade boy BABY and he asked me if I were Gay and you know what I would say. I always had negtiveness Towards Girls and that's proof. I like to view Pictures Of Boys(kids) kissing. I think That Is It(for now). Please support and encourage me if you can. I have Written This So fast So Please don't mind the errors. Keep Replying and tell me your views or opinions too...please. If I am Gay Iam Iam and Iam . Iam PROUD TO BE GAY GAY GAY.......... Thanks and Bye(for now). I will be very busy see you in don't know How Long..... IAM GAY..... and Iam not straight. Please Say That Iam GAY...... RSVP....
  • gayteen13 Vaibhav... 2013/09/25 18:34:29
    gayteen13
    If you look at boys differently and you act quite girly you probably are gay. I'm 13 too and I have always felt like boys are my favourite. I am in a relationship with a boy, but its kept secret. It didn't take me long to figure out I was gay as I wear girly things, eg; tights for football (soccer)
  • female 2012/09/01 20:19:56 (edited)
  • ZeldaFan13 2012/08/19 05:01:35
    yes
    ZeldaFan13
    As long as there's no sex, then of course! ^_^ Love is Love! And Kids and Teens should be able to feel it too! Gay Or Straight! <3
  • CwrazyLwina 2012/07/31 00:56:16
    yes
    CwrazyLwina
    Depends how young. Like straight kids, you don't want them doing stuff too young.
  • TheHushedScreamer 2012/07/30 16:25:12
    yes
    TheHushedScreamer
    +2
    I just hope that someday people will realize just how stupid they are for not accepting others' differences.
  • Pocahontas 2012/07/30 11:19:25
    yes
    Pocahontas
    +1
    It's funny that I have never thought about gay Kids, I have always referred to homosexuality as something that people give full swing to in their late teens... While girls and boys "date" and pretend to be a couple at an early age and society thinks that's so sweet...
    little boy and girl
    I admit I'd be surprised, shocked and happy at the same time at such a sight:
    little gay kids
    But I feel that society wouldn't really be okay with it. I'm sure most people, no matter of their opinion on gay people, would be ill at ease. So really, I think you should show your feelings but at your own risk.
  • gaycaleb Pocahontas 2012/09/27 06:02:16
    gaycaleb
    +3
    The picture of the 2 boys kissing thats my photo btw!
    I am gay but i guess ok to use it but nice if u ask first!
  • Pocahontas gaycaleb 2012/09/29 11:58:46
    Pocahontas
    It was on the internet, I just typed "little boys kissing" in google and it was there. It didn't have your name on it. Not my fault you put your pictures on the internet, I can't really ask every person who put their pictures on the internet if I can use one picture or another, you see.
  • FortunaVeritas 2012/07/30 08:17:33
    no
    FortunaVeritas
    Well you had me up until you mixed "kids" with "young age." Personally, I take young kids to mean something like pre-pubescent children. And you probably shouldn't be on here if you are a minor below the age of 12... But that's neither here nor there.

Suffice to say, I'm uncomfortable with the idea of straight kids having sex or insisting that they have mature love for one another before they've even started becoming adults, so of course I'm also going to be uncomfortable with gay kids doing it too.
  • artistheweapon 2012/07/30 05:52:47
    yes
    artistheweapon
    i see no problem with it. are you gonna get in my face about civil rights? ill assume no, in which case i dont care who you love, have at it. and if anyone tries to stop them, just smile, because their the ones wasting their time and precious breath
  • g_byst 2012/07/30 03:51:19
    no
    g_byst
    Its not appropriate for heterosexuals either.
  • Raphy 2012/07/30 03:25:15
    no
    Raphy
    +1
    Maybe when you get older.....like 17. That goes for all kids, gay or straight. Personally, I don't want to see none of them showing affection at a young age. My teach said it like this to us in high school. He said it is not love at that age, it's lust......It's I lust you not love you.....lol
  • Pocahontas Raphy 2012/07/30 11:24:13
    Pocahontas
    +1
    but ain't that sweet?
    kids kissing
    how could you call these kids Lusty?!
  • Raphy Pocahontas 2012/08/01 04:40:04
    Raphy
    +1
    LOL............I'm not talking about that young. More like teenage years.
  • Pocahontas Raphy 2012/08/01 22:41:33
    Pocahontas
    What is the appropriate age for falling in love?
  • Balladeer-PWCM-POTL 2012/07/30 01:40:02
    yes
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +2
    That's what the back of the bleachers are for
  • Ninja Cupcake 2012/07/30 01:33:17
    yes
    Ninja Cupcake
    yes u should!c: yall should be who u r and not hide it!c:
  • ☽✪☾Goddess~Worshiper☥ 2012/07/30 01:31:45
    yes
    ☽✪☾Goddess~Worshiper☥
    Anyone and everyone should be allowed to show love, no matter what or who it's to. :)
  • Rusty S... ☽✪☾Godd... 2012/07/30 01:47:01
    Rusty Shackleford
    +1
    Isn't that NAMBLA's motto?
  • ☽✪☾Godd... Rusty S... 2012/07/30 19:01:35
    ☽✪☾Goddess~Worshiper☥
    I'm not sure. I've never heard of them. What is it?
  • Rusty S... ☽✪☾Godd... 2012/08/01 01:14:06
    Rusty Shackleford
    Just google it, then re-read what you wrote above.
  • ☽✪☾Godd... Rusty S... 2012/08/01 01:22:49
    ☽✪☾Goddess~Worshiper☥
    Oh hell no! I meant to consenting adults, or teenagers, or even puppy-love situations. My sperm-donor is a pedophile. If it has to do with under-age to over-age crap... That is not what I meant at all.
  • Hooblie 2012/07/30 01:05:24
    yes
    Hooblie
    If straight kids are allowed to, then hell yeah you should. sorry about the language, but im not changing it...though I could probably live to fix my grammar.
  • overseanancy 2012/07/30 00:52:49
    yes
    overseanancy
    WHY THE HELL NOT!!!!!!!!!!! I've always though that there's nothing wrong with being gay
  • Michelle 2012/07/29 23:23:46
    yes
    Michelle
    People should always be allowed to show love for each other, no matter what type of love that is.
  • ~[Rachel Mariee]~ 2012/07/29 23:14:13
    yes
    ~[Rachel Mariee]~
    Indeed! Why shouldn't they be able to?
  • Denny 2012/07/29 23:08:49
    no
    Denny
    +1
    If your a young normal kid are you allowed to show your love for each other??? Not in my house.
  • The Impossible Girl ✿ 2012/07/29 23:00:29
    yes
    The Impossible Girl ✿
    Absolutely ♥
  • Morgan 2012/07/29 22:56:42
    yes
    Morgan
    You can't control your feelings, no one can. So just as straight kids can show their love at a young age, gay kids can too.
  • Herb 2012/07/29 22:56:08
    no
    Herb
    +1
    depends on your age are you 11-13 or 16-18 mos kids do not know what love is

Do teens really know what love is?

“Love is too powerful for teens to understand,” says junior Ramone Simmons. He believes that teens confuse sex with love and that they’re too young to really understand the meaning of true love. So, he does not think teens know what love is. It seems as if some people think teens have not gone through enough experiences to understand the whole concept.

It seems like people have different inputs on where love comes from. Some say love comes from the heart, not from your age. But some people think that at a certain age, you don’t know what love is.

junior, said, “Teens get confused with the word love.”

When someone says “I love you,” it does not most likely mean that they are in love with you.

A lot of people get confused with that and end up with their heart broken.

Goldy Young, a junior in a teen relationship, says that age shows a lot in a relationship. “Younger teens really don’t know what love is compared to older teens, around the ages 16 and up. All because they have not went through enough experiences to know what it is.”

do teens know what love is

It can be sometimes be difficult to tell the difference between infatuation and love. This is especia...

Do teens really know what love is?

do teens know what love is

It can be sometimes be difficult to tell the difference between infatuation and love. This is especially true at the beginning of a relationship. It is easy to think that you have found true love as the intensity of infatuation takes over your life. Love, however, rarely comes on suddenly. It is a slow, gradual process that can only happen after the rush of infatuation starts to ebb.

Infatuation describes the intense range of feelings present at the beginning of most relationships; sweaty palms, rapidly beating heart, butterflies in the stomach. The world is a better, more beautiful place because object of your affection is with you. Every time you touch is thrilling, you remember every conversation, and your thoughts revolve around them. In more common terms, this is a crush. Crushes are a very real, normal part of human life. Everyone experiences at least one crush at some point or another in their lives.

Infatuation is caused by a chemical reaction in the body. The hormones released accounts for some of the feelings of elation. In truth, you are "high" on dopamine. This is an important evolutionary response to meeting a potential future mate. These hormones assure that two people will spend enough time together to possibly produce children, thus ensuring the survival of the special

Love, on the other hand, is a calmer, more mature feeling. It is a sense of stability. Love is still exciting, at times. It can change day-to-day. Love takes work. The feelings are not supported by the highs of hormones, but by a shared love and respect for each other. Love is what exists after infatuation fades, if you are lucky.

Infatuation and love are different in many ways. While both result in pleasant feelings, the feeling of infatuation is more intense than the feeling of love. Love may not be as intense, but it is usually a much deeper emotion. Relationships that start as infatuation can mature into love.

One of the biggest differences between infatuation and love is how long each can last for. Infatuation can last, at most, several months before it starts to fade. Love, on the other hand, is capable of lasting fifty years or more, if both people in the relationship work for it. Infatuation is almost effortless. Anything put into the relationship is because you want to. Everything you do for the other person brings great pleasure for you, too. This isn’t always the case in love. You do things that you don’t want to do, things that you will get no pleasure from, because it is the fair thing to do. Love is about compromise.

Infatuation and love are both different in the amount of unpleasant tension that is part of the relationship some days. Infatuation discourages any real disagreements from taking place. You both are on your best behavior during all the time you spend together. Anything that could cause a discrepancy to the idea of a perfect relationship is avoided. Everything is perfect, and no one wants to mess that up.

Love allows people to be who they really are. While arguments aren’t encouraged, they happen. Sometimes they happen a lot, especially in times of stress. Love is admitting that your partner has faults, and so do you, but that is okay. You have realistic expectations of each other. Love is accepting.

Infatuation and love are two separate emotions, and there are many differences between them. They are, however, similar in some ways. Infatuation is like a shiny new pair of dress shoes, where as love is the comfy old sneakers you’ve had for years. Infatuation is fun, while it lasts. Eventually, though, the night out ends, and you slip into the sneakers that fit perfectly, even if they are starting to give at the seams and the tread is worn out. This is what happens in relationships. As the brilliance of infatuation fades, couples move into a contented place where, even if there are problems, they know they can depend on one another to provide the love and support they need. That is the difference between infatuation and love.
  • ☽✪☾Godd... Herb 2012/07/30 01:32:57
    ☽✪☾Goddess~Worshiper☥
    +1
    Yeah I didn't read all of that, just skimmed. But I am pretty sure I know what love is. I couldn't stand being away from him for more than a year.. That almost killed me.
  • Harley Squiggles the God \(... 2012/07/29 22:55:42
    yes
    Harley Squiggles the God \(#o#)/
    Yeah. But gay, straight, whatever, the age shoudn't be too young.
  • ~*PoliceGirl*~ (>^-^)> 2012/07/29 22:54:24
    yes
    ~*PoliceGirl*~ (>^-^)>
    yes we should
  • Silent Bob 2012/07/29 22:54:10
    yes
    Silent Bob
    Unfortunately, this generation won't allow that. Or any other generation really..
  • ~*Polic... Silent Bob 2012/07/29 22:55:37
    ~*PoliceGirl*~ (>^-^)>
    people are getting more tolerant maybe in a couple more generation's it will be tolerated
  • Silent Bob ~*Polic... 2012/07/29 22:57:12
    Silent Bob
    Oh man I sure hope so!
  • ~*Polic... Silent Bob 2012/07/29 22:58:51
    ~*PoliceGirl*~ (>^-^)>
    Me too ive been through way too much to wish that on anyone else
  • Silent Bob ~*Polic... 2012/07/29 22:59:32

2014/12/20 07:21:08