♥ ♥ ♥ Scorpio & Gemini Belong Together ♥ ♥ ♥

Deactivated 2011/03/29 02:46:03
Related Topics: best friends, Style, Water, God

Gemini with Scorpio
This relationship tends to be highly passionate and can often be characterized by arguments; Gemini loves a good debate, considering it the epitome of mental stimulation, and that characteristic Gemini flirtatiousness tends to grate on Scorpio's jealous, possessive nerves. Despite these differences, however, this is no dull relationship. Both Signs love to take chances and spice it up! They have lots of adventures together, but if things get too tense and arguments start to turn negative, they must make the effort to reconcile if they value the relationship and want it to last. If you can give a Gemini good communication, social interchanges and a variety of life experience, then you have a better chance of getting their love and affection. If you can give a Scorpio loyalty, control and deep understanding you have a better chance of getting their love and affection.

Gemini is essentially articulate, versatile and adroit. Put another way, Gemini likes variety. Gemini is an idea person. Scorpio is a strong individual, an extremely good friend, a formidable enemy, and prone to intense likes and dislikes. Scorpio lives in the world of black and white. Scorpio has little time for superficial people, places or things. Light-hearted Gemini, an Air Sign, has a broad range of interests and prefers to pick and choose between them, skipping lightly from one to the other as the fancy calls. You have a wide circle of friends and are often found with your ear glued to the phone, because you love to be up on all the gossip. In relationships you prefer the entertaining, chatty variety, though this is not to say that you are not interested in sex. It's just that you prefer a casual, circuitous approach. You enjoy the pleasures of the chase, then discussing the intimate details, rather than obsessing about the actual bumps and grinds. Scorpio on the other hand prefers to aim straight for the heart of the relationship, glorying in the internal storms of passion and soul-searching. Demanding Scorpio is very much into one-on-one (though you no doubt could interest the scorpion in a little ménage a trios, if you painted a lovely word picture of the likely pleasures).

Gemini's mind naturally likes to go from subject to subject. Gemini has varied interests and likes to keep up with what's going on in the world. Gemini can be the original "quick study" who grasps facts, concepts and ideas. On the other hand, Gemini can get bored easily and do not like things to drag along, prefers deep commitment, deep conversation and deep thoughts. If Scorpio can't tell it like it is, Scorpio prefers to keep quiet. When Gemini and Scorpio come together in a love affair, they'll need to learn to understand and accept one another's differences - and if they can, they will be a nearly unbreakable couple. Where Gemini is adaptable, intellectual, outgoing and chatty, Scorpio tends to be secretive, focused, intense and determined. Gemini tends to take things lightly, including their lover; Scorpio, on the other hand, has a very deep need for emotional connection and intimacy. Scorpio is generally very loyal to their lover and very connected to the relationship.

It should be mentioned that Scorpio has quite a few secrets. Scorpio has forgiveness issues that tend to make personal relationships challenging. People whisper about Scorpio's sex life. They dare to include Scorpio in their most passionate fantasies. At times, Scorpio may feel like Gemini has not one, but at least two different personality sides. In the relationship between Gemini and Scorpio adjustment is the key. You both need to give more than you get. This association requires extra sensitivity. At first, each may be somewhat irritated about each other. In time, with work, the very thing that caused the irritation may lead to personal fulfilment. You can't force growth in this alliance- go along with the changes. To beat the odds, change your routines. Scorpio, a Water Sign, is ruled by forceful Mars, God of War and seething Pluto, Lord of the Underworld, while Airy Gemini is ruled by communicative Mercury, the Divine Messenger. Your fertile imagination and Scorpio's dynamic energy would make a good combination, if only the two of you saw eye to eye about anything. Flames of passion blaze in the bedroom at first, but you soon learn that sex isn't everything. Your Scorpio lover is sensual, passionate, jealous and inflexible. You on the other hand are fickle, flighty, superficial, light-hearted and changeable. Gemini is a social creature, but Scorpio prefers privacy. Scorpio is suspicious, even vengeful, and will be in constant turmoil over your casual, playful attitude to love. With Scorpio everything is happening below the surface, making it difficult to know what is really going on there. This sort of thing is just not on with Gemini, for you much prefer full and frank disclosure (or at least one of the Twins does: the other might well be attending to other business!)

Gemini needs open lines of communication. The best friends for Gemini are the ones who appreciate Gemini's sense of humour. Scorpio has proven the ability to hold on. Scorpio's staying power is second to none. Now Scorpio needs to learn to let go. Every day Scorpio needs to find something to sell, give away, throw out or burn. If Scorpio wants to get the most out of life, Scorpio needs to let go of the old. Gemini is ruled by the Planet Mercury (Communication) and Scorpio is dually ruled by the Planets Mars (Passion) and Pluto (Power). Scorpio is generally quite concerned with sexual and emotional intimacy; they need much reassurance that their lover values the relationship as much as they do. Thank goodness, then, for Gemini's excellent communicative abilities; the Twins should have no trouble communicating their dedication to the Scorpion - if it's dedication they feel. Gemini can't and won't fake a commitment they don't feel, so intense Scorpio must learn to back off a bit. Gemini will certainly make a commitment to a love relationship, but only if they're free to do so on their own, not coerced into it.

Scorpio is a Fixed Sign, so in one way the stability and strength of the Scorpion appeals to Gemini. This said, you'll find it hard to come to terms with Scorpio's air of mystery and with that self-contained area which is very much a no-go zone for you. Scorpio can seethe for days before erupting like a volcano, whereas you will get cross and sarcastic, but soon move on to the next item of news. Scorpio has to learn that you cannot be kept like a bird in a cage, or at the first opportunity, you'll fly the coop. Bear in mind that Scorpio is secretive and likes to manipulate, though you prefer to lay your cards on the table. Scorpio is just so darned deep! This, despite the attraction, is not an easy match.

• Vriska 2013/08/22 06:09:30
    Vriska
    +28
    I have been in a long distance relationship with a Gemini and it doesn't seem to be working. It may be that he isn't meant for a relationship. Maybe its him not making an effort to contact me is killing me slowly. The relationship isn't going to last. I personally belive it is just the guy because I have a very good friend who is a Gemini. He respects me being a Scorpio. I see this boy often, and I can tell he would be an exelent boyfriend. He is always there for when I need a shoulder to cry on, a nurse to heal my wounds, a friend to cure boredum and to protect me, as he just did recently. Geminis are perfect, as long as you find the right one.

• Victoria Deactiv... 2014/02/06 11:25:20
    Victoria
    +3
    I am a Gemini i have been seeing my bf who's a scorpio and it's the best relationship ever and I think gemini guys and scorpio girls don't work but when your a Gemini girl I totally think male scorpios are a great match
  • Unique 2011/03/29 15:01:06
    Unique
    +1
    lol YAY finally a question about horoscopes....i have never really dated a Gemini before so i cant really say....but i am a Scorpio and what u said in the article about us is pretty much true, the best match for us really would be like a cancer
  • Deactiv... Unique 2011/03/29 16:17:35
    Deactivated
    My boyfriend is a scorpio too! I'm the Gemini in the relationship!
  • Unique Deactiv... 2011/03/29 19:56:56
    Unique
    lol oh well that pretty much means that he is secertive, passionate, loyal and determined....lemme guess u don't like all the secrecy but hey like the article says gotta understand each others differences....but personally i dont like geminis( no offense)
  • Navaura Unique 2012/12/20 22:57:23
    Navaura
    +9
    Geminis are really passionate and have a zest for life. They are romantic and easy going and I know from my experience they really can calm your nerves, at-least mine and I like their honesty. It's a good thing. They are really good at socializing too, but they like their privacy too. I think that when a gemini gets tired of flying around and doing things that scorpio really can offer them a chance to relax. We can show them that quality and they can show us how to have fun and enjoy ourselves without always looking too much into things all the time. It's a love hate type relationship a lot of self sacrifice.
  • EssiAmbers Unique 2014/02/16 11:25:08
    EssiAmbers
    None taken.
  • Nonpartisan 2011/03/29 14:00:57
    Nonpartisan
    +1
    I am a Scorpio, I am still looking so I have no idea who is the best match.
  • maggied45 2011/03/29 12:49:08
    maggied45
    +1
    Oh no! I'm a Scorpio who was married to two different Geminis - nothing but turmoil. Now I'm with another Scorpio and we're just fine - probably because we're both nuts.
  • Deactiv... maggied45 2011/03/29 16:18:16
    Deactivated
    Well my husband to be Scorpio I'm a Gemini.
  • maggied45 Deactiv... 2011/03/29 16:36:38
    maggied45
    I'm sure there are exceptions. Good luck with that LOL
  • sczen8 2011/03/29 08:29:03
    sczen8
    +1
    hmm...mmm and i'm a Scorp~~ ;-) lol
  • Deactiv... sczen8 2011/03/29 16:18:37
    Deactivated
    +1
    so is my boyfriend....
  • GedGem Deactiv... 2012/12/27 14:55:30
    GedGem
    +16
    ANNA: You can rest assured that by now, everyone knows that you are a Gemini and that your BF is a Scorpio. Jesus Christ, how many times are you going to announce that on this thread?
  • Leo --Name Subject 2 Change-- 2011/03/29 06:08:55
    Leo --Name Subject 2 Change--
    +2
    Ashame i'm not a scorpio, nor am i a gemini. I'm a Leo. :3
  • Deactiv... Leo --N... 2011/03/29 16:18:49
    Deactivated
    +2
    I'm a Gemini
  • Leo --N... Deactiv... 2011/03/30 14:50:33
    Leo --Name Subject 2 Change--
    +2
    Is chance a Scorpio?
  • Chaika 2011/03/29 06:00:35
    Chaika
    +1
    I am a Scorpio who has never been out with a Gemini so I can not confirm one way or another, Good luck in your relationship with a Gemini no matter what its bound to be a Fast Ride with Scorpio at the wheel
  • Deactiv... Chaika 2011/03/29 16:19:45
    Deactivated
    hey lol I'm the Gemini in the relationship it's my bf who is Scorpio...but thanks! :)
  • Drachen 2011/03/29 04:39:11
    Drachen
    +2
    I'm sorry but I highly disagree. Astrology means nothing in my eyes.
  • Deactiv... Drachen 2011/03/29 16:20:27
    Deactivated
    blue my bf is Scorpio I'm Gemini that's why I wrote this...isn't it romantic?
  • Drachen Deactiv... 2011/03/29 16:21:10
    Drachen
    Yeah it's romantic, totally, but I'm just saying I don't think Astrology has anything to do with it.
  • EssiAmbers Drachen 2014/02/16 11:29:03
    EssiAmbers
    You're right about that. But you do have to wonder why some of this things are quite accurate? Makes me curious how they know these things. You're right though, no matter how compatible you are human nature has a way of defying things
  • kaZappoo 2011/03/29 04:17:58
    kaZappoo
    +1
    lets see here current relaionship aries /cusp of pisces with sag cusp of capricorn ..(both loyal so far )
    prevous aries cups /pisces . virgo -didnt work "virgo not loyal ...

first marriage aries cusp pisces // and aries .didnt work ...again aries not loyal

then again aries cusp pisces isnt suppoesd to be compatable with sag.cusp capricorn /
    I follow each day horroscoes for fun to see how close it was to reality for the day ..

parents mom leo / dad aries ... and spouses parents same signs just reversed gender, dad leo /mom aries . ... both married over 50 yrs ... so who knows .................. though very interesting .......
  • kylie 2011/03/29 04:09:02
    kylie
    +1
    i'm Aquarius and my bf is Aries, but to be honest i dont believe in it all that much.... no offence to people who do, it just doesn't work foe me....
  • Deactiv... kylie 2011/03/29 16:21:06
    Deactivated
    +1
    I'm Gemini my bf is Scorpio....
  • kylie Deactiv... 2011/03/30 03:49:14
    kylie
    that's coolies, Scorpio's are a very spontaneous and fun :)
  • carlton999 2011/03/29 04:04:23
    carlton999
    +1
    Air and Water......good luck. hope you guys have other compatible planets and aspects to help solidify the relationship.
  • Deactiv... carlton999 2011/03/29 16:21:22
    Deactivated
    thank you,
  • AngeliqueOleander 2011/03/29 03:56:16
    AngeliqueOleander
    +1
    I'm virgo xD
  • Deactiv... Angeliq... 2011/03/29 16:21:38
    Deactivated
    +1
    I'm Gemini xD
  • Angeliq... Deactiv... 2011/03/30 01:52:50
    AngeliqueOleander
    ur bf's scorpio xD am i right ? xD
  • xFallingxDownx 2011/03/29 03:47:05
    xFallingxDownx
    +2
    Woah :b
  • nikki 2011/03/29 03:41:38
    nikki
    +3
    ... Cancer and Scorpio.
  • Unique nikki 2011/03/29 14:55:02
    Unique
    +2
    so true they go good together
  • nikki Unique 2011/03/29 15:09:05
    nikki
    Yes they do !
  • Unique nikki 2011/03/29 15:11:02
    Unique
    lol i love cancers
  • nikki Unique 2011/03/30 00:37:00
    nikki
    Well thank you, thats what I am =]
  • Unique nikki 2011/03/30 13:47:42
    Unique
    lol sorry
  • nikki Unique 2011/03/30 15:10:39
    nikki
    why are you sorry?!
  • Unique nikki 2011/03/30 15:19:15
    Unique
    lol idk if u feel offended

2014/12/21 18:44:07