♥ ♥ ♥ Scorpio & Gemini Belong Together ♥ ♥ ♥

Deactivated 2011/03/29 02:46:03
Related Topics: best friends, Style, Water, God

Gemini with Scorpio
This relationship tends to be highly passionate and can often be characterized by arguments; Gemini loves a good debate, considering it the epitome of mental stimulation, and that characteristic Gemini flirtatiousness tends to grate on Scorpio's jealous, possessive nerves. Despite these differences, however, this is no dull relationship. Both Signs love to take chances and spice it up! They have lots of adventures together, but if things get too tense and arguments start to turn negative, they must make the effort to reconcile if they value the relationship and want it to last. If you can give a Gemini good communication, social interchanges and a variety of life experience, then you have a better chance of getting their love and affection. If you can give a Scorpio loyalty, control and deep understanding you have a better chance of getting their love and affection.

Gemini is essentially articulate, versatile and adroit. Put another way, Gemini likes variety. Gemini is an idea person. Scorpio is a strong individual, an extremely good friend, a formidable enemy, and prone to intense likes and dislikes. Scorpio lives in the world of black and white. Scorpio has little time for superficial people, places or things. Light-hearted Gemini, an Air Sign, has a broad range of interests and prefers to pick and choose between them, skipping lightly from one to the other as the fancy calls. You have a wide circle of friends and are often found with your ear glued to the phone, because you love to be up on all the gossip. In relationships you prefer the entertaining, chatty variety, though this is not to say that you are not interested in sex. It's just that you prefer a casual, circuitous approach. You enjoy the pleasures of the chase, then discussing the intimate details, rather than obsessing about the actual bumps and grinds. Scorpio on the other hand prefers to aim straight for the heart of the relationship, glorying in the internal storms of passion and soul-searching. Demanding Scorpio is very much into one-on-one (though you no doubt could interest the scorpion in a little ménage a trios, if you painted a lovely word picture of the likely pleasures).

Gemini's mind naturally likes to go from subject to subject. Gemini has varied interests and likes to keep up with what's going on in the world. Gemini can be the original "quick study" who grasps facts, concepts and ideas. On the other hand, Gemini can get bored easily and do not like things to drag along, prefers deep commitment, deep conversation and deep thoughts. If Scorpio can't tell it like it is, Scorpio prefers to keep quiet. When Gemini and Scorpio come together in a love affair, they'll need to learn to understand and accept one another's differences - and if they can, they will be a nearly unbreakable couple. Where Gemini is adaptable, intellectual, outgoing and chatty, Scorpio tends to be secretive, focused, intense and determined. Gemini tends to take things lightly, including their lover; Scorpio, on the other hand, has a very deep need for emotional connection and intimacy. Scorpio is generally very loyal to their lover and very connected to the relationship.

It should be mentioned that Scorpio has quite a few secrets. Scorpio has forgiveness issues that tend to make personal relationships challenging. People whisper about Scorpio's sex life. They dare to include Scorpio in their most passionate fantasies. At times, Scorpio may feel like Gemini has not one, but at least two different personality sides. In the relationship between Gemini and Scorpio adjustment is the key. You both need to give more than you get. This association requires extra sensitivity. At first, each may be somewhat irritated about each other. In time, with work, the very thing that caused the irritation may lead to personal fulfilment. You can't force growth in this alliance- go along with the changes. To beat the odds, change your routines. Scorpio, a Water Sign, is ruled by forceful Mars, God of War and seething Pluto, Lord of the Underworld, while Airy Gemini is ruled by communicative Mercury, the Divine Messenger. Your fertile imagination and Scorpio's dynamic energy would make a good combination, if only the two of you saw eye to eye about anything. Flames of passion blaze in the bedroom at first, but you soon learn that sex isn't everything. Your Scorpio lover is sensual, passionate, jealous and inflexible. You on the other hand are fickle, flighty, superficial, light-hearted and changeable. Gemini is a social creature, but Scorpio prefers privacy. Scorpio is suspicious, even vengeful, and will be in constant turmoil over your casual, playful attitude to love. With Scorpio everything is happening below the surface, making it difficult to know what is really going on there. This sort of thing is just not on with Gemini, for you much prefer full and frank disclosure (or at least one of the Twins does: the other might well be attending to other business!)

Gemini needs open lines of communication. The best friends for Gemini are the ones who appreciate Gemini's sense of humour. Scorpio has proven the ability to hold on. Scorpio's staying power is second to none. Now Scorpio needs to learn to let go. Every day Scorpio needs to find something to sell, give away, throw out or burn. If Scorpio wants to get the most out of life, Scorpio needs to let go of the old. Gemini is ruled by the Planet Mercury (Communication) and Scorpio is dually ruled by the Planets Mars (Passion) and Pluto (Power). Scorpio is generally quite concerned with sexual and emotional intimacy; they need much reassurance that their lover values the relationship as much as they do. Thank goodness, then, for Gemini's excellent communicative abilities; the Twins should have no trouble communicating their dedication to the Scorpion - if it's dedication they feel. Gemini can't and won't fake a commitment they don't feel, so intense Scorpio must learn to back off a bit. Gemini will certainly make a commitment to a love relationship, but only if they're free to do so on their own, not coerced into it.

Scorpio is a Fixed Sign, so in one way the stability and strength of the Scorpion appeals to Gemini. This said, you'll find it hard to come to terms with Scorpio's air of mystery and with that self-contained area which is very much a no-go zone for you. Scorpio can seethe for days before erupting like a volcano, whereas you will get cross and sarcastic, but soon move on to the next item of news. Scorpio has to learn that you cannot be kept like a bird in a cage, or at the first opportunity, you'll fly the coop. Bear in mind that Scorpio is secretive and likes to manipulate, though you prefer to lay your cards on the table. Scorpio is just so darned deep! This, despite the attraction, is not an easy match.

• Vriska 2013/08/22 06:09:30
    Vriska
    +28
    I have been in a long distance relationship with a Gemini and it doesn't seem to be working. It may be that he isn't meant for a relationship. Maybe its him not making an effort to contact me is killing me slowly. The relationship isn't going to last. I personally belive it is just the guy because I have a very good friend who is a Gemini. He respects me being a Scorpio. I see this boy often, and I can tell he would be an exelent boyfriend. He is always there for when I need a shoulder to cry on, a nurse to heal my wounds, a friend to cure boredum and to protect me, as he just did recently. Geminis are perfect, as long as you find the right one.

• Tanee 2015/04/21 16:19:17
    Tanee
    +2
    I'm a Gemini woman dating a Scorpio man for about 8 months now and its been really good so far. He spend a lot of his free time with me. We have regular date nights and we both are very open and communicative with each other. Lately, our phones have been tripping... I don't get his calls or texts and vice versa and now he wants to observe things and slow down a lil bit (his words, not mine). What should I expect from my Scorpio? Is he done with the relationship or is he really observing what we have. I'm lost, this all came out the blue, out of no where and he seems to be a lil distant now with me as well. We would talk on the phone for hrs at a time, text all day and night and for the last few days (3-4) he hasnt been the same with me. Our text msg are dry now and our calls are shorter now too. What should I think? I asked him is this his way of breaking up with me and he said no, so what could it be? Need advise, a concerned Gemini!
  • Marion ... Tanee 2015/04/27 15:23:08
    Marion Williams
    I'm going through the same situation, but now I have met another Scorpio, he is amazing, we been talking for 2 weeks now, we just now went on a date yesterday. He tries to come on to strong, I told him, take your take, I'm not in a rush. He said he understand. So well see what happens. My advice for you, is give him space to see where his head is. Do you. And if he don't come around in a month or so get rid of him. Scorpio they drain you sometimes, I feel like my emotions are being played with.
  • chanel 2015/03/07 12:07:38
    chanel
    +1
    I hope that the title of this artice is true, coz I miss my gemini and whish to get back together :(
  • chanel 2015/03/07 09:25:11 (edited)
    chanel
    +1
    Hi, I, a scorpio dated a gemini born the 20 juin, for about 2 months, the he decided that he was not made for the committement thing and wanted still to sleep around (after dining me in a classy resturant) , he wants to live live he said and that I was the first that he wanted to se for a 2nd time, normally he just sleeps with the girls and never contact them again, I made him wait 1 month before sleeping with him.

I thanked him for being honest with me,no arguing or yelling, afterwards I did not conctact him, but he contacted me the day after and after that, 3 days later to give me a call and see how I was doing, he was happy to talk to me he said, saturday evening texting me just to say hi and sending me kisses. I think that for someone who do not want to be with me is surely contacting me alot, should I talk to him or let him want to meet up?, is he having second thoughts?, does he have feelings for me?, he did say that he appreciates me and did not want to see me hurt when he broke it off, appreciating me, is it just a nice way of saying, sorry you just dont do it for me?. Can I get some Gemini advice, I would appreciate it,thanks.

PS I texted him the day after whishing him a nice day(since he contacted me 4 times after he broke it off, so 4 times in less that a week) after...

PS I texted him the day after whishing him a nice day(since he contacted me 4 times after he broke it off, so 4 times in less that a week) after that he has not contact me at all, I can see on his fb page that he accepts a lot of girls which drives me CRAZY.

I actually realised that I have feelings for him and even if I try to date others, he is still in my mind and my heart, I saw a recent picture of him and I got butterfly's and the feeling that I was feeling where extreamly strong.

I also forgot to mention that in the beginning he acted as if he was jelous, is that normal?
  • emmy.brah 2014/12/26 20:13:33
    emmy.brah
    +2
    This article is so biased. Where's the facts of the scorpio's experience?
  • Kartik Rastogi 2014/12/04 06:09:05
    Kartik Rastogi
    +3
    i m scorpio and my girlfriend is gemini.... i have been dating her from past 6 moths and we even broked up one time in between.... bt we again patched up some days ago.
    We do trust each other and lv each other alot bt problem is she is not understanding me.
    she has a close friend.... n her friend take advantage of her.... touch her like hell which i dont like. main point is i get jealous. when i say her this she gets irritated one day and another day she again comes and talk to me normally. she says that publically she dont feel awkward while huging his friend bt when it cms to me she is like i feel uncomfortable when u hug me in public. i dont know what is her problem. i love her very much.... please suggest me how can i be with her in a long lasting relationship???? pls help
  • Cindy Kartik ... 2014/12/24 16:16:02
    Cindy
    +4
    Are Scorpio and Gemini really that different? I don't think so. I'm a gemini girl so I will explain it better for you. The reason that Your miss gem is acting like that is because this is her protecting herself this is the way that we do it. She is testing you to see if you are worthy of her. Keeping you at arms length because if there is anything that Gemini hate most is getting involved "Emotionally " we hate it hate the feeling. But some deep part of her knows that the emotions that she has are going to be kept safe til sure. In fact I bet you don't really see her that emotional much. And you being a scorpio love emotions not exactly love but you are looking for a soul deep connection something that you might not find in Miss Gem. But you being a Scorpio fixed sign can have patience with this. If you wait enough time you can let her manifest with all of that including emotions. You Scorpio can also teach your gem precisely what you want and she can reach those high levels of passion with you. PS don't ever bored a gemini you might as well kill us. Stimulate her mind and be spontaneous. Miss gemini also loves to make men jealous specially her current lover its a huge turn on you know us and our mind games. You can also whisper to her ear just how you are going to take her and where. Tease her.
  • Luna 2014/11/11 08:18:16
  • Marion Williams 2014/08/18 08:25:34 (edited)
    Marion Williams
    +2
    Be careful with Scorpion, They like sometimes keeping you indoors, I'm a Gemini, They keep things bottle up. We make good money and business partners.they don't talk much. But when they not talking. Their thinking. Scorpion are good love making partner with Gemini. Its very deep. Hang in their.
  • Marion ... Marion ... 2014/11/24 13:40:31 (edited)
    Marion Williams
    This is true, I believe this, it took me a while to see this. Gemini and Scorpio forever.
  • Marion Williams 2014/08/18 08:18:59 (edited)
    Marion Williams
    I'm a Gemini and my bf is a Scorpion, yes this can work, we have our ups and down. Give Scorpion his space and hell be back. Their loyal and jealous. Their very protective. I'm jealous too. I'm.very emotional. And so is he. I love my Scorpion lover. He told he has to protect me. So sweet, romantic. I love him to pieces this Christmas will be 2 years. Never let family come between either of you.
  • southernkid 2014/04/26 00:14:12
    southernkid
    +1
    So true. One of my best friends is Gemini and I'm Scorpio. We've been friends since the 1st grade
  • nancy 2014/04/13 00:21:37
    nancy
    +3
    I feel that my Scorpio man cant commit. we broke up and he blocked me off all his social medias but yet we still text am having a hard time letting go. why would he block me if we still talk does he not want to know what am up too? how do I get him back? his words don't match his actions.
  • Piykka 2014/01/13 03:19:26
    Piykka
    +4
    ***NEEDS ADVICE*** I'm a Scorpio, and have a crush on this guy-a Gemini- Only one issue though ... I'm a VERY shy girl... :(
  • stacey Bruno 2013/09/06 04:25:21
  • Vriska 2013/08/22 06:09:30
    Vriska
    +28
  • Vriska 2013/09/05 04:24:30
    +2
    im a Gemini female and my bf is a Scorpio. he contacts me way more often than i contact him. its just a Gemini thing. we don't really see whats wrong with not texting or calling often but that doesn't mean we love our partners any less. my bf and i are also in a long distance relationship. now this other Gemini friend of yours don't think that because he is a good listener and is always there for you will make him a good bf, because that's how all Gemini friends are -at least the bunch that i know- they will be there for you in anyway possible and will even go as far as giving you their last dime. don't give up on your Gemini
  • Navaura Vriska 2013/09/26 17:37:37
    Navaura
    +1
    I disagree with that partially. Trust me that wouldn't be a good idea. You start going out with the guy and he's going to pop a willie and leave. Gemini's are terrified of commitment. They are alright friends and may even show their good qualities til the end but I don't think Gemini's and Scorpios work together. Scorpios need security and the last thing Gemini's offer is security, trust me, he's going to have you confused and tripping over the dumbest of things. It's worse when they've been hurt. I don't know, I say friend zone is better because the only thing they know how to be to a scorpio is friend. They would be perfect partners if they could get over the I phase and the omg if I commit it means lose of freedom. I know that I have never really liked Gemini's and this was my first experience of being with one, but I will tell you this, never again. I don't care what sign the guy is being treated less than I deserve is something I will not take, otherwise I guess I'm going to be old and lonely. I'd rather take that than being mistreated.
  • Luna Navaura 2014/11/11 08:17:17
  • Barbara Vriska 2014/03/01 02:38:06
    Barbara
    +3
    Yes u r so very correct my best friend / sista from another mother is a scorpio and ive been in love w a scorpio that is 5 years younger than me and im a gemini but somehow we b on the same level then i look up we ate no longer there and he is my world how do I let him know
  • gemini Vriska 2015/01/20 12:54:33
    gemini
    +2
    I'm a Gemini, i have gone through a similar situation. I feel is you might have restricted him of something like may be communication or friendship, practically which is required for a Gemini to build up his confidence, trust or assurance especially in long distance relationships which is a must. He might have also tried to communicate you, may be his efforts failed, was not given importance or proper reply, may be miscommunicated or lied or disrespected or put them in delima of yes and no. Most important thing, never ever stuck a Gemini in a Boredom I.e. force them to do something, stuck him at that point in life. Gemini are true, loyal and honest in their relationship, once committed from their side they may still love you even if they know you have a BF. As you said that your friend is a gemini who takes care of you, in this case ask yourself have you ever given that boy a chance like your friend or opened up? Since you share your thoughts or feeling with your friend , that friend is confident of you and you understand him but you would not be ready to understand the other, what if you would have ever expressed it to that boy, and if he really loved you he would have come for you may be even from abroad, because geminis are deep lovers. If not then the mistake may be you ne...

I'm a Gemini, i have gone through a similar situation. I feel is you might have restricted him of something like may be communication or friendship, practically which is required for a Gemini to build up his confidence, trust or assurance especially in long distance relationships which is a must. He might have also tried to communicate you, may be his efforts failed, was not given importance or proper reply, may be miscommunicated or lied or disrespected or put them in delima of yes and no. Most important thing, never ever stuck a Gemini in a Boredom I.e. force them to do something, stuck him at that point in life. Gemini are true, loyal and honest in their relationship, once committed from their side they may still love you even if they know you have a BF. As you said that your friend is a gemini who takes care of you, in this case ask yourself have you ever given that boy a chance like your friend or opened up? Since you share your thoughts or feeling with your friend , that friend is confident of you and you understand him but you would not be ready to understand the other, what if you would have ever expressed it to that boy, and if he really loved you he would have come for you may be even from abroad, because geminis are deep lovers. If not then the mistake may be you never gave him a chance or said, have you ever trusted over him or allowed him in your personal sphere.

When a gemini gets angry he stops trying, he needs to recharge his energies. Did you pull his patience so long that he stopped communicating?? Also remember don't force them, as well said above they are free birds you cannot cage them. If you are waiting for that person to propose you or somewhat then allow him to do his way, don't create obstacles in his path, best way communicate with him anything even silly things, and he will do it for you without you even asking him to propose or in a surprising way. Regarding the last statement all Geminis are perfect, the thing is they are adaptable to all signs, Scorpio is a water sign I.e. non adjustable so you can say, as its said when you point your finger to someone mistake, remember that 4 fingers point towards yourself that is somewhere you might be going wrong (not blaming on you) maybe you are not able to understand his viewpoint, or he is falling short or misunderstood you. Also don't test their limits, if they truely love you, they will never leave you, but dont cross their inner limits I.e. when the do so much for their love that when their love is about to die or complete heartbreak then the other I.e. the devil side comes out and saves them from self destruction, yes they can self destruct themselves and sometimes even the other in anger and may never want to fall in love once again. But they don't do it intentionally and they don't understand what they are doing and become uncontrollable for which many people call that they are bad or they burst out or in some cases leave without even a talk, argument, fight or even goodbuy.. That time understand that they are done with all and that's the worst case any man can suffer, that doesn't mean that they stop loving, but they don't want to be disturbed anymore and they won't try anymore.

If your guy is so intense then take a step down communicate, communication is the key for gemini and try, don't loose him, understand him and you will find that you were about to loose a diamond thinking it as a piece of glass.

There's never any fault in gemini, they are simply mirroring you. And that happens subconsciously. But if he aint trying at all, means no response then he is not interested.

In my case I tried till the last stage wherein my other of twin came out and I was broken completely, nothing was left in my heart as I was completely exhausted, at that time I thought even if I get her I would never be able to keep her happy, so I let her go so that she can atleast enjoy her left off life with the person she chose, but even if that girl would have said a yes even once atleast once then I would have taken her away. For which I was waiting from past 5 years. I just wanted her to be happy, even though she didn't speak a sweet word for me.. Geminis are such intense lovers..
  • EssiAmbers 2013/08/08 03:24:05
    EssiAmbers
    +5
    Okay, i have been researching the horoscope and their links to psychology and here are my findings. Humans are born with a certain sets of characteristics according to their date of birth and horoscopes(sun signs and cusp) but as they grow up some of their characteristics change leaving only the most prominent traits. Which is why horoscope can only serve as a guide to handle people but is not a 100% reliable source because humans change according to experience. Okay so, i am a gemini and I have investigate all of the compatibility for a gemini girl and saw that the most compatible is Libra, Aries and Aquarious but we are talking romance here. You realize that this three signs have many similarities and mix well together but in a long term, I noticed something mising. Even if they mesh well but they dont give the stability and the grounding that a gemini needs for a well balanced life. Virgo and Scorpio can provide that. As you can see virgo is a perfectionist and likes to point out people mistakes that drives gemini girls nuts but give the girl some time to think and they will come to see that some of their points do stand . A scorpio man can give the security and financial control that a gemini girl needs. Jealous as he is, a gemini girl if she wants to be in a relationship ...

Okay, i have been researching the horoscope and their links to psychology and here are my findings. Humans are born with a certain sets of characteristics according to their date of birth and horoscopes(sun signs and cusp) but as they grow up some of their characteristics change leaving only the most prominent traits. Which is why horoscope can only serve as a guide to handle people but is not a 100% reliable source because humans change according to experience. Okay so, i am a gemini and I have investigate all of the compatibility for a gemini girl and saw that the most compatible is Libra, Aries and Aquarious but we are talking romance here. You realize that this three signs have many similarities and mix well together but in a long term, I noticed something mising. Even if they mesh well but they dont give the stability and the grounding that a gemini needs for a well balanced life. Virgo and Scorpio can provide that. As you can see virgo is a perfectionist and likes to point out people mistakes that drives gemini girls nuts but give the girl some time to think and they will come to see that some of their points do stand . A scorpio man can give the security and financial control that a gemini girl needs. Jealous as he is, a gemini girl if she wants to be in a relationship with him has to understand his point of view once a while. Thats why this two signs can balance her out(secret- do u know? a gemini girl is just waiting for the right man? once she finds him, her loyalty will kick in and she will get jealous. not so different from a scorpio man eh? in the gemini is a lonely girl finding her other twin even if she denies her inner emotions from rising) And the most important thing that let Gemini go in to successful relationship? Their flexibility and adaptibility. It helps them to blend and compliment their partners well and in a long and painful (argument filled, insane filled) run, virgo and scorpio can forge a good long lasting relationship with gemini girls because they have gone through hell to make it work. A little more pain will no longer matter to them. Warning to scorpio man- if you see your gemini girl flirting make sure you tell her your insecurities and see how she react. There are times where she needs to make friends but if she truly love you, she will try(keyword try) to explain that she will never leave you. Beware though all man, a gemini girl will stay loyal only to those that are loyal to her if you cheat or betray her trust, you will never see her true self again. She will pretend to smile and trust with that oh so sweet mask you but inside she is still a sad girl smothered in frustration that can turn to utter hate( you dont want them to ignore you. Trust me, you will cease to exist in her eyes). When they walk out on you, you will only get their scorn filled faces and the other twin( the bitchy heavy sarcasm and no tact at all one aim to crush people) so the conclusion is that, any relationship could work if you work out the kinks. Oh one last thing, mr scorpio, you might want to approach a gemini girl as a friend first before slowly wooing her. Some of us needs to get used to your presence and intense passion or we might just flee out of fear of the intensity. Build it up slowly cause understanding and trust and patience will go a long way. In the end it is worth it.

Love,
    MissGemini
  • Navaura EssiAmbers 2013/09/26 17:48:06
    Navaura
    +1
    Well, Miss Gemini, at least you recognize that. Scorpios are not always Jealous. I will say we are impatient. The best way to deal with a scorpio impatience and give us security is to show us you care. You don't have to spend every waking moment with us, but you do have to give us some time. I feel like I was patient for about eight months and I tried to make things work but the truth is if you are willing to make it work and the other person isn't what's the point? The worse thing to do is smile in a scorpio's face when you really dislike them or tell them you care when you don't because they're not the type to reciprocate. They just get rid of you because that shows them that you weren't man or woman enough to tell them the truth to begin with. A scorpio who has been hurt in my opinion can recover but they have to want to recover. I've had my heart broken so many times it's utterly rIdiculous, but I'm not closed off or hate filled in anyway. I just don't have patience for bs. I know you guys are loyal when you care for someone and that is a good thing, but the problem with you guys is that you know when you find that person you want to be loyal to yet you have a tendency to play games with ones you don't. uhk, just writing this is making me irritated. I just know that for my sanity and for me I will not date another Gemini. Never.
  • EssiAmbers Navaura 2014/02/16 04:54:33 (edited)
    EssiAmbers
    +1
    Wish u luck
  • sweetkandi EssiAmbers 2013/10/19 08:11:01 (edited)
    sweetkandi
    +3
    Miss Gemini! This is dead on for a gemini female! Very well written. Explains me to a perfect T! I agree with you 800%!

xo- Your Twin
  • tds.94 EssiAmbers 2013/12/02 11:53:57
  • divine ... EssiAmbers 2014/01/28 07:16:19
    divine dubar
    +4
    That was indeed inspiring , I'm a scorp in love with a Gem , but omg I feel like I'm on a merry go round spinning so fast at times
    I fall off or get sick to my stomach , but my staying power and tolerance will not allow me to leave the playground , I melt when shes the good twin and I absolutely cringe from the evil one. Jeesh ! What b---h that one is, but she makes me feel like a kid again despite the ups and downs and spontaneous dramatics, I'm currently in the dog house not knowing when the wicked witch is going to leave , I miss my baby girl , my buddy , my ace . How can I get her back? Lol wish there was a quicker way . But none the less, I'm just a fool in Love , and I will be here when Eviline Leaves the building cuz scorps are die hard Loverz ! Oh by the way , 4 years as friends 1 1/2 as mates
  • kimsroom divine ... 2014/08/04 00:09:35
    kimsroom
    +1
    Don't worry you will get her back. If she really loves you she'll come back. The ironic thing is I'm a gemini married /separated from a scorpio who left me. I'd like to get my spouse back but with Scorpios when you are done there is no coming back. You tell me how to get my Scorpio back...not to mention my other half is in a rebound relationship. I guess I'm fighting a losing battle.
  • keiko EssiAmbers 2014/07/18 19:55:20
    keiko
    +1
    I agree whole heartedly...true on every word said.
    :)
  • kimsroom EssiAmbers 2014/08/04 00:06:38
    kimsroom
    +1
    I agree EssiAmbers...There is an unusual connection between gemini and scorpio and although there's been information out there stating that the two are not compatible I believe, just as you do, if the two can learn and accept each others differences then it really is a great match. As a gemini female myself I will say there is a unique level of intensity that most people see on the surface. Gemini's emotional intensity is really deep in that when we love someone we love them from our souls. I've experienced a scorpio saying they didn't feel like I love them and of course that was completely incorrect. Scorpio's turn away too quick before Gemini reaches a certain level. It takes time to really get to know the depth of a Gemini and if scorpio would just have the patience to stick around they would see and feel that intensity. From experience the gemini can and will provide all that a scorpio needs if given the chance to do so.
  • cmeany 2013/07/25 22:02:11
    cmeany
    +3
    I agree , me as a scorpio and my bf as a gemini have been together for some time . At first the relationship had problems because we didnt understand each other but as it moves on he understand and I understand we still fuss from time to time but we have gotten to the point that breakin up isnt an answer . I love my gemini bf even though it seems one minute we are happy and the next upset. It doesnt happen as much now because we have learned to agree with each other . Gemini and Scorpio belong together.
  • shy cmeany 2013/12/05 01:27:26
    shy
    +3
    I m having a hard time understanding my Gemini male one second were laughing kissing and the next second we are arguing , I don't know what set him off n it's like walking on egg shells , but when I stand my ground and don't back down like the scorpio I am, he in return shut down and that make me more mad because he started the confusion , I like him a lot but I'm filtering my feelings because I really can't see this lasting very long , but as loyal as I am I probably stick through it with much regret, I think I will stop contacting him and see how that works before catching feelings
  • cmeany shy 2014/05/15 23:36:07
    cmeany
    I tried at hard times to let go but something about him kept me there and now we are still together .
  • andrew 2013/06/30 21:03:54
    andrew
    +3
    I am a scorpio male and have a fatal attraction to gemini girls. It just happens. Very spontaneous, very passionate, very fiery and intense. Needless to say I have had my scorpio heart broken more than once. Actually it is happening all over again. I recently met a really nice girl, we just hit it off, we could not do otherwise. When I asked her what star sign she was I already knew the answer - gemini.
  • Lola Simpson 2013/03/06 18:58:38
    Lola Simpson
    +3
    i am a gemini woman and im dating a scorpio man i have previously dated other signs but none compare to the relationship i have with my scorpio man. he connects more with me and he worships the ground i walk on and hes the best lover i have ever had so i agree scorpio and gemini belong together
  • heather Lola Si... 2014/03/07 03:14:01
    heather
    +3
    i am also a gemini female withe a scorpio mate. I love him to pieces and his passion and fire burn a love so deep in my heart i would or could never see myself with another sign. I know that we can be sarcastic, and light hearted but i feel atleast for me, im ever so much as deep as him, he just seems to be the oil in my lamp that has lite up this deep valley of romance. I have been quick in other relationships to get bored and leave but have NEVER cheated and dont believe in it, but his deep side seems to have no end and makes me want to continue to explore. As for the bed room, by far the best lover i have ever had, and his passion makes me feel ever so cherished! It also seems that the same passion and love has forged something in him that makes him capable of changing it up and surprising me so i have never felt tired of him. I cannot seem to get enough!!! So i also have to say dido we being polar opposites attract like magnets, gemini's and scorpio's belong together!
  • tachi Lola Si... 2014/09/09 20:58:04
    tachi
    +2
    I feel exactly the same about my scorpio :)
  • Rahkeia barfield 2013/02/12 17:03:45 (edited)
    Rahkeia barfield
    +1
    I am a gemini woman and I have been dating a scorpio man for 8 months in counting and it has been an extremely hard but exciting ride. Just for the record I also dated a scorpio woman for about 2 years and the only silmarities they both possess is the fact they never let nothing go. This relationship has been very challenging. Ive never been able to love on my own always forced in a way. We were friends for 2 months before we started dating it was amazing we did everything together we even took turn stayin with each other. Anyway once we started dating thats when everything stopped even the sex. He became silent literally and angry he would blow up for nothing at times. I by passed his attitude for a while but I still show him attention
  • Navaura Rahkeia... 2013/02/14 19:06:41
    Navaura
    As a scorpio woman, I would say for you to come out direct and ask him what is his problem and why is he blowing up. He's hiding something he's not telling you either out of fear or out of guilt which is why he's angry.
  • catherine malekani 2013/01/07 11:20:32
    catherine malekani
    +10
    am a leo amd i have a guy who is a gemini. our relationship was hard at first but now am enjoying it. do you think it will last forever?

2015/08/30 05:55:20