♥ ♥ ♥ Scorpio & Gemini Belong Together ♥ ♥ ♥

Deactivated 2011/03/29 02:46:03
Related Topics: best friends, Style, Water, God

Gemini with Scorpio
This relationship tends to be highly passionate and can often be characterized by arguments; Gemini loves a good debate, considering it the epitome of mental stimulation, and that characteristic Gemini flirtatiousness tends to grate on Scorpio's jealous, possessive nerves. Despite these differences, however, this is no dull relationship. Both Signs love to take chances and spice it up! They have lots of adventures together, but if things get too tense and arguments start to turn negative, they must make the effort to reconcile if they value the relationship and want it to last. If you can give a Gemini good communication, social interchanges and a variety of life experience, then you have a better chance of getting their love and affection. If you can give a Scorpio loyalty, control and deep understanding you have a better chance of getting their love and affection.

Gemini is essentially articulate, versatile and adroit. Put another way, Gemini likes variety. Gemini is an idea person. Scorpio is a strong individual, an extremely good friend, a formidable enemy, and prone to intense likes and dislikes. Scorpio lives in the world of black and white. Scorpio has little time for superficial people, places or things. Light-hearted Gemini, an Air Sign, has a broad range of interests and prefers to pick and choose between them, skipping lightly from one to the other as the fancy calls. You have a wide circle of friends and are often found with your ear glued to the phone, because you love to be up on all the gossip. In relationships you prefer the entertaining, chatty variety, though this is not to say that you are not interested in sex. It's just that you prefer a casual, circuitous approach. You enjoy the pleasures of the chase, then discussing the intimate details, rather than obsessing about the actual bumps and grinds. Scorpio on the other hand prefers to aim straight for the heart of the relationship, glorying in the internal storms of passion and soul-searching. Demanding Scorpio is very much into one-on-one (though you no doubt could interest the scorpion in a little ménage a trios, if you painted a lovely word picture of the likely pleasures).

Gemini's mind naturally likes to go from subject to subject. Gemini has varied interests and likes to keep up with what's going on in the world. Gemini can be the original "quick study" who grasps facts, concepts and ideas. On the other hand, Gemini can get bored easily and do not like things to drag along, prefers deep commitment, deep conversation and deep thoughts. If Scorpio can't tell it like it is, Scorpio prefers to keep quiet. When Gemini and Scorpio come together in a love affair, they'll need to learn to understand and accept one another's differences - and if they can, they will be a nearly unbreakable couple. Where Gemini is adaptable, intellectual, outgoing and chatty, Scorpio tends to be secretive, focused, intense and determined. Gemini tends to take things lightly, including their lover; Scorpio, on the other hand, has a very deep need for emotional connection and intimacy. Scorpio is generally very loyal to their lover and very connected to the relationship.

It should be mentioned that Scorpio has quite a few secrets. Scorpio has forgiveness issues that tend to make personal relationships challenging. People whisper about Scorpio's sex life. They dare to include Scorpio in their most passionate fantasies. At times, Scorpio may feel like Gemini has not one, but at least two different personality sides. In the relationship between Gemini and Scorpio adjustment is the key. You both need to give more than you get. This association requires extra sensitivity. At first, each may be somewhat irritated about each other. In time, with work, the very thing that caused the irritation may lead to personal fulfilment. You can't force growth in this alliance- go along with the changes. To beat the odds, change your routines. Scorpio, a Water Sign, is ruled by forceful Mars, God of War and seething Pluto, Lord of the Underworld, while Airy Gemini is ruled by communicative Mercury, the Divine Messenger. Your fertile imagination and Scorpio's dynamic energy would make a good combination, if only the two of you saw eye to eye about anything. Flames of passion blaze in the bedroom at first, but you soon learn that sex isn't everything. Your Scorpio lover is sensual, passionate, jealous and inflexible. You on the other hand are fickle, flighty, superficial, light-hearted and changeable. Gemini is a social creature, but Scorpio prefers privacy. Scorpio is suspicious, even vengeful, and will be in constant turmoil over your casual, playful attitude to love. With Scorpio everything is happening below the surface, making it difficult to know what is really going on there. This sort of thing is just not on with Gemini, for you much prefer full and frank disclosure (or at least one of the Twins does: the other might well be attending to other business!)

Gemini needs open lines of communication. The best friends for Gemini are the ones who appreciate Gemini's sense of humour. Scorpio has proven the ability to hold on. Scorpio's staying power is second to none. Now Scorpio needs to learn to let go. Every day Scorpio needs to find something to sell, give away, throw out or burn. If Scorpio wants to get the most out of life, Scorpio needs to let go of the old. Gemini is ruled by the Planet Mercury (Communication) and Scorpio is dually ruled by the Planets Mars (Passion) and Pluto (Power). Scorpio is generally quite concerned with sexual and emotional intimacy; they need much reassurance that their lover values the relationship as much as they do. Thank goodness, then, for Gemini's excellent communicative abilities; the Twins should have no trouble communicating their dedication to the Scorpion - if it's dedication they feel. Gemini can't and won't fake a commitment they don't feel, so intense Scorpio must learn to back off a bit. Gemini will certainly make a commitment to a love relationship, but only if they're free to do so on their own, not coerced into it.

Scorpio is a Fixed Sign, so in one way the stability and strength of the Scorpion appeals to Gemini. This said, you'll find it hard to come to terms with Scorpio's air of mystery and with that self-contained area which is very much a no-go zone for you. Scorpio can seethe for days before erupting like a volcano, whereas you will get cross and sarcastic, but soon move on to the next item of news. Scorpio has to learn that you cannot be kept like a bird in a cage, or at the first opportunity, you'll fly the coop. Bear in mind that Scorpio is secretive and likes to manipulate, though you prefer to lay your cards on the table. Scorpio is just so darned deep! This, despite the attraction, is not an easy match.

• Vriska 2013/08/22 06:09:30
    Vriska
    +27
    I have been in a long distance relationship with a Gemini and it doesn't seem to be working. It may be that he isn't meant for a relationship. Maybe its him not making an effort to contact me is killing me slowly. The relationship isn't going to last. I personally belive it is just the guy because I have a very good friend who is a Gemini. He respects me being a Scorpio. I see this boy often, and I can tell he would be an exelent boyfriend. He is always there for when I need a shoulder to cry on, a nurse to heal my wounds, a friend to cure boredum and to protect me, as he just did recently. Geminis are perfect, as long as you find the right one.

• nancy 2014/04/13 00:21:37
    nancy
    +2
    I feel that my Scorpio man cant commit. we broke up and he blocked me off all his social medias but yet we still text am having a hard time letting go. why would he block me if we still talk does he not want to know what am up too? how do I get him back? his words don't match his actions.
  • Piykka 2014/01/13 03:19:26
    Piykka
    +3
    ***NEEDS ADVICE*** I'm a Scorpio, and have a crush on this guy-a Gemini- Only one issue though ... I'm a VERY shy girl... :(
  • stacey Bruno 2013/09/06 04:25:21
  • Vriska 2013/08/22 06:09:30
    Vriska
    +27
  • Vriska 2013/09/05 04:24:30
    +1
    im a Gemini female and my bf is a Scorpio. he contacts me way more often than i contact him. its just a Gemini thing. we don't really see whats wrong with not texting or calling often but that doesn't mean we love our partners any less. my bf and i are also in a long distance relationship. now this other Gemini friend of yours don't think that because he is a good listener and is always there for you will make him a good bf, because that's how all Gemini friends are -at least the bunch that i know- they will be there for you in anyway possible and will even go as far as giving you their last dime. don't give up on your Gemini
  • Navaura Vriska 2013/09/26 17:37:37
    Navaura
    +1
    I disagree with that partially. Trust me that wouldn't be a good idea. You start going out with the guy and he's going to pop a willie and leave. Gemini's are terrified of commitment. They are alright friends and may even show their good qualities til the end but I don't think Gemini's and Scorpios work together. Scorpios need security and the last thing Gemini's offer is security, trust me, he's going to have you confused and tripping over the dumbest of things. It's worse when they've been hurt. I don't know, I say friend zone is better because the only thing they know how to be to a scorpio is friend. They would be perfect partners if they could get over the I phase and the omg if I commit it means lose of freedom. I know that I have never really liked Gemini's and this was my first experience of being with one, but I will tell you this, never again. I don't care what sign the guy is being treated less than I deserve is something I will not take, otherwise I guess I'm going to be old and lonely. I'd rather take that than being mistreated.
  • Barbara Vriska 2014/03/01 02:38:06
    Barbara
    +2
    Yes u r so very correct my best friend / sista from another mother is a scorpio and ive been in love w a scorpio that is 5 years younger than me and im a gemini but somehow we b on the same level then i look up we ate no longer there and he is my world how do I let him know
  • EssiAmbers 2013/08/08 03:24:05
    EssiAmbers
    +4
    Okay, i have been researching the horoscope and their links to psychology and here are my findings. Humans are born with a certain sets of characteristics according to their date of birth and horoscopes(sun signs and cusp) but as they grow up some of their characteristics change leaving only the most prominent traits. Which is why horoscope can only serve as a guide to handle people but is not a 100% reliable source because humans change according to experience. Okay so, i am a gemini and I have investigate all of the compatibility for a gemini girl and saw that the most compatible is Libra, Aries and Aquarious but we are talking romance here. You realize that this three signs have many similarities and mix well together but in a long term, I noticed something mising. Even if they mesh well but they dont give the stability and the grounding that a gemini needs for a well balanced life. Virgo and Scorpio can provide that. As you can see virgo is a perfectionist and likes to point out people mistakes that drives gemini girls nuts but give the girl some time to think and they will come to see that some of their points do stand . A scorpio man can give the security and financial control that a gemini girl needs. Jealous as he is, a gemini girl if she wants to be in a relationship ...

Okay, i have been researching the horoscope and their links to psychology and here are my findings. Humans are born with a certain sets of characteristics according to their date of birth and horoscopes(sun signs and cusp) but as they grow up some of their characteristics change leaving only the most prominent traits. Which is why horoscope can only serve as a guide to handle people but is not a 100% reliable source because humans change according to experience. Okay so, i am a gemini and I have investigate all of the compatibility for a gemini girl and saw that the most compatible is Libra, Aries and Aquarious but we are talking romance here. You realize that this three signs have many similarities and mix well together but in a long term, I noticed something mising. Even if they mesh well but they dont give the stability and the grounding that a gemini needs for a well balanced life. Virgo and Scorpio can provide that. As you can see virgo is a perfectionist and likes to point out people mistakes that drives gemini girls nuts but give the girl some time to think and they will come to see that some of their points do stand . A scorpio man can give the security and financial control that a gemini girl needs. Jealous as he is, a gemini girl if she wants to be in a relationship with him has to understand his point of view once a while. Thats why this two signs can balance her out(secret- do u know? a gemini girl is just waiting for the right man? once she finds him, her loyalty will kick in and she will get jealous. not so different from a scorpio man eh? in the gemini is a lonely girl finding her other twin even if she denies her inner emotions from rising) And the most important thing that let Gemini go in to successful relationship? Their flexibility and adaptibility. It helps them to blend and compliment their partners well and in a long and painful (argument filled, insane filled) run, virgo and scorpio can forge a good long lasting relationship with gemini girls because they have gone through hell to make it work. A little more pain will no longer matter to them. Warning to scorpio man- if you see your gemini girl flirting make sure you tell her your insecurities and see how she react. There are times where she needs to make friends but if she truly love you, she will try(keyword try) to explain that she will never leave you. Beware though all man, a gemini girl will stay loyal only to those that are loyal to her if you cheat or betray her trust, you will never see her true self again. She will pretend to smile and trust with that oh so sweet mask you but inside she is still a sad girl smothered in frustration that can turn to utter hate( you dont want them to ignore you. Trust me, you will cease to exist in her eyes). When they walk out on you, you will only get their scorn filled faces and the other twin( the bitchy heavy sarcasm and no tact at all one aim to crush people) so the conclusion is that, any relationship could work if you work out the kinks. Oh one last thing, mr scorpio, you might want to approach a gemini girl as a friend first before slowly wooing her. Some of us needs to get used to your presence and intense passion or we might just flee out of fear of the intensity. Build it up slowly cause understanding and trust and patience will go a long way. In the end it is worth it.

Love,
    MissGemini
  • Navaura EssiAmbers 2013/09/26 17:48:06
    Navaura
    +1
    Well, Miss Gemini, at least you recognize that. Scorpios are not always Jealous. I will say we are impatient. The best way to deal with a scorpio impatience and give us security is to show us you care. You don't have to spend every waking moment with us, but you do have to give us some time. I feel like I was patient for about eight months and I tried to make things work but the truth is if you are willing to make it work and the other person isn't what's the point? The worse thing to do is smile in a scorpio's face when you really dislike them or tell them you care when you don't because they're not the type to reciprocate. They just get rid of you because that shows them that you weren't man or woman enough to tell them the truth to begin with. A scorpio who has been hurt in my opinion can recover but they have to want to recover. I've had my heart broken so many times it's utterly rIdiculous, but I'm not closed off or hate filled in anyway. I just don't have patience for bs. I know you guys are loyal when you care for someone and that is a good thing, but the problem with you guys is that you know when you find that person you want to be loyal to yet you have a tendency to play games with ones you don't. uhk, just writing this is making me irritated. I just know that for my sanity and for me I will not date another Gemini. Never.
  • EssiAmbers Navaura 2014/02/16 04:54:33 (edited)
    EssiAmbers
    Wish u luck
  • sweetkandi EssiAmbers 2013/10/19 08:11:01 (edited)
    sweetkandi
    +3
    Miss Gemini! This is dead on for a gemini female! Very well written. Explains me to a perfect T! I agree with you 800%!

xo- Your Twin
  • tds.94 EssiAmbers 2013/12/02 11:53:57
  • divine ... EssiAmbers 2014/01/28 07:16:19
    divine dubar
    +3
    That was indeed inspiring , I'm a scorp in love with a Gem , but omg I feel like I'm on a merry go round spinning so fast at times
    I fall off or get sick to my stomach , but my staying power and tolerance will not allow me to leave the playground , I melt when shes the good twin and I absolutely cringe from the evil one. Jeesh ! What b---h that one is, but she makes me feel like a kid again despite the ups and downs and spontaneous dramatics, I'm currently in the dog house not knowing when the wicked witch is going to leave , I miss my baby girl , my buddy , my ace . How can I get her back? Lol wish there was a quicker way . But none the less, I'm just a fool in Love , and I will be here when Eviline Leaves the building cuz scorps are die hard Loverz ! Oh by the way , 4 years as friends 1 1/2 as mates
  • cmeany 2013/07/25 22:02:11
    cmeany
    +3
    I agree , me as a scorpio and my bf as a gemini have been together for some time . At first the relationship had problems because we didnt understand each other but as it moves on he understand and I understand we still fuss from time to time but we have gotten to the point that breakin up isnt an answer . I love my gemini bf even though it seems one minute we are happy and the next upset. It doesnt happen as much now because we have learned to agree with each other . Gemini and Scorpio belong together.
  • shy cmeany 2013/12/05 01:27:26
    shy
    +3
    I m having a hard time understanding my Gemini male one second were laughing kissing and the next second we are arguing , I don't know what set him off n it's like walking on egg shells , but when I stand my ground and don't back down like the scorpio I am, he in return shut down and that make me more mad because he started the confusion , I like him a lot but I'm filtering my feelings because I really can't see this lasting very long , but as loyal as I am I probably stick through it with much regret, I think I will stop contacting him and see how that works before catching feelings
  • andrew 2013/06/30 21:03:54
    andrew
    +2
    I am a scorpio male and have a fatal attraction to gemini girls. It just happens. Very spontaneous, very passionate, very fiery and intense. Needless to say I have had my scorpio heart broken more than once. Actually it is happening all over again. I recently met a really nice girl, we just hit it off, we could not do otherwise. When I asked her what star sign she was I already knew the answer - gemini.
  • Lola Simpson 2013/03/06 18:58:38
    Lola Simpson
    +2
    i am a gemini woman and im dating a scorpio man i have previously dated other signs but none compare to the relationship i have with my scorpio man. he connects more with me and he worships the ground i walk on and hes the best lover i have ever had so i agree scorpio and gemini belong together
  • heather Lola Si... 2014/03/07 03:14:01
    heather
    +2
    i am also a gemini female withe a scorpio mate. I love him to pieces and his passion and fire burn a love so deep in my heart i would or could never see myself with another sign. I know that we can be sarcastic, and light hearted but i feel atleast for me, im ever so much as deep as him, he just seems to be the oil in my lamp that has lite up this deep valley of romance. I have been quick in other relationships to get bored and leave but have NEVER cheated and dont believe in it, but his deep side seems to have no end and makes me want to continue to explore. As for the bed room, by far the best lover i have ever had, and his passion makes me feel ever so cherished! It also seems that the same passion and love has forged something in him that makes him capable of changing it up and surprising me so i have never felt tired of him. I cannot seem to get enough!!! So i also have to say dido we being polar opposites attract like magnets, gemini's and scorpio's belong together!
  • Rahkeia barfield 2013/02/12 17:03:45 (edited)
    Rahkeia barfield
    I am a gemini woman and I have been dating a scorpio man for 8 months in counting and it has been an extremely hard but exciting ride. Just for the record I also dated a scorpio woman for about 2 years and the only silmarities they both possess is the fact they never let nothing go. This relationship has been very challenging. Ive never been able to love on my own always forced in a way. We were friends for 2 months before we started dating it was amazing we did everything together we even took turn stayin with each other. Anyway once we started dating thats when everything stopped even the sex. He became silent literally and angry he would blow up for nothing at times. I by passed his attitude for a while but I still show him attention
  • Navaura Rahkeia... 2013/02/14 19:06:41
    Navaura
    As a scorpio woman, I would say for you to come out direct and ask him what is his problem and why is he blowing up. He's hiding something he's not telling you either out of fear or out of guilt which is why he's angry.
  • catherine malekani 2013/01/07 11:20:32
    catherine malekani
    +10
    am a leo amd i have a guy who is a gemini. our relationship was hard at first but now am enjoying it. do you think it will last forever?
  • Navaura catheri... 2013/01/17 23:26:54
    Navaura
    I think it depends on the people in the relationship and whether or not they can make it work. Alot of times it's selfishness that gets in the way of two people being together. For some sacrifice is required to make things work but for others it comes naturally.
  • Navaura 2012/12/20 22:36:20
    Navaura
    +9
    I've been seeing this Gemini for three months now and I must say that I've already found myself compromising and trying to be patient and trying to understand what I've gotten myself into. The thing is, he and I understand each other in more than just intellectual conversation, which is why I keep thinking he can't possibly be a Gemini but however, this describes him to a t. I went three weeks without seeing him and barely communicating because he was so busy and it about had me bawling on the floor. (I'm a scorpio girl.) When we first started seeing one another it was on the basis that we would just mess around because well, he didn't want a relationship and neither did I at the time, as a matter of fact, that first night we were together, it was only supposed to be a one time thing, but it was very hot and full of passion and so we went as far as saying ok, this is not what I expected. So then things went forward. I must say that even though it's only been three months, every-time he walks into a room, I see so much energy and passion there that it makes me swoon. I hate when he wants to distance himself and I can't speak to him because well, he just wants to go off hunting or camping or something that doesn't include me, but I love how he will tell me he misses me or he's t...
    I've been seeing this Gemini for three months now and I must say that I've already found myself compromising and trying to be patient and trying to understand what I've gotten myself into. The thing is, he and I understand each other in more than just intellectual conversation, which is why I keep thinking he can't possibly be a Gemini but however, this describes him to a t. I went three weeks without seeing him and barely communicating because he was so busy and it about had me bawling on the floor. (I'm a scorpio girl.) When we first started seeing one another it was on the basis that we would just mess around because well, he didn't want a relationship and neither did I at the time, as a matter of fact, that first night we were together, it was only supposed to be a one time thing, but it was very hot and full of passion and so we went as far as saying ok, this is not what I expected. So then things went forward. I must say that even though it's only been three months, every-time he walks into a room, I see so much energy and passion there that it makes me swoon. I hate when he wants to distance himself and I can't speak to him because well, he just wants to go off hunting or camping or something that doesn't include me, but I love how he will tell me he misses me or he's thinking of me or he wishes that he could be near me when he is away because it does make my heart melt. I've thought about seeing someone else and moving forward but everytime I look into his eyes I can't. They are so tender, so sweet and so full of emotion that I can't even bring myself to do it. The only reason I want to do that is because I am starting to feel as though I don't want to get my heart broken because of an agreement I made but I can't help to see if things could turn out positive. It's weird but within a short time of meeting him I knew I wanted him as my own and that we would make a great couple. The question I have though is why is it taking him so long to make a decision. I admire his honesty, which makes me devoted to him. He is very compassionate and intelligent and thoughtful and I love that the most about him. I love that he is able to make my ruffled feathers calm just by being around him. He makes my nerves steady and calm to a point where I can be comfortable. In the bedroom he is very very passionate and hot and it makes me want him all the time. (Talk about sprung!) Anyway, I am satisfied with what he allows me to see, it's what I can't see that drives me nuts and I have such a hard time trying to wait for him to get to where I know he eventually will, which is give me a yes or a no, but I can't let go either because it's difficult. A gemini and scorpio attachment is one of those I hate to love you but I love to hate you type of things, but I'm willing to suffer through the insecurities if it means that he is being honest with me and I get to feel his arms wrap around me so tight and hold me close.
  • Navaura Navaura 2012/12/20 22:42:31
    Navaura
    +11
    my point is, is that scorpio and Gemini relationships are hard because you have to be willing to compromise your comfort zone for each other and that's an excruciating process but the question is would you be willing to do it and would that relationship mean enough to you both for you to do it. Scorpio and Gemini are both selfish and Rigid in their stance as far as how a relationship should be, however, scorpio has an insatiable need for security while Gemini has an insatiable need for freedom. So while they understand what the other wants, they have to compromise and be willing to do so when the time calls for it. I just want to see how far this goes with both of us. I know I would be lying if I said he wasn't a good man because he's a catch.
  • ZoeyBayBee Navaura 2013/12/27 17:26:04
    ZoeyBayBee
    ok so i have a question for u bc i can't seem to get a straight answer from any other scorpio's that i know.....i am a gemini woman and im dating a scorpio man but he's really secretive but not just normal it's like he's sneaky....i really like him and want to trust him but it's just the things he does and the responses that he gives me that makes it hard to trust him...when i tell him about something that upsets me or that doesn't sit well with me he says he doesn't want to talk about it bc he doesn't think it's important and that its in the past...wtf?!?! honestly hes a real live scorpio but he shuts down and idk why or if he takes me seriously or not...any advice? btw i am the definition of a gemini but recently i've became more emotional (not by choice bc i hate it) so it's easy for him to hurt my feelings
  • yumnah Navaura 2013/04/11 08:53:47
    yumnah
    +2
    I knw exactly wht ur going through. I'm a scorpio girl n my bf is a gemini. N it started as jst friends with benefits. I didn't wana get serious bt now I love him so much n he loves me too.. He jst says we dnt need to rush things n his nt going anywhere bt its driving me insane tht we're nt where I want to be
  • ZoeyBayBee yumnah 2013/12/27 17:36:45
    ZoeyBayBee
    i'm a gemini woman and ik more about a gemini man then anything else...i myself have dated several gemini men and been in 3 long term relationships with gem man...key thing to get what u want from gemini man is u have to captivate is mind i mean absolutely shock him and keep him guessing...we're all about communication yes but if u get his attention and then show him u really love him he'll follow thru...the thing about gemini men is that more than the women they have commitment issues but if u meet him on his playing ground it would really work out...not to say don't be yourself but more so adjust temporarily to get his attention...do the social event things go out on group dates go to places he's never been and show him new things all while showing ur love and i guarantee he'll be eating out the palm of ur hand but remember this....gemini men are the charmers so they'll feel their in control if they're charming u but if its u doing the charming then you'll be in control and then u dictate where u want things to go
  • ZaniferJ Navaura 2013/10/28 20:30:43
    ZaniferJ
    +2
    I think you're on point as it relates to a Scorpio woman loving a Gemini man. I just met my first Gem and from the moment we met there was a connection. He says all the right things and gives me the attention I need so I'm falling really deep for this guy... BUT, i gotta remember Gems like variety so they can be players. I have to be careful cuz i've read that these Gem men can be flightly and like to move around a lot (in terms of seeking out more women)... As a Scorpio, I don't think I can put up with that BS cuz i want to be number one in my man's life.
  • EssiAmbers Navaura 2014/02/16 11:19:45
    EssiAmbers
    Hmm... If his personality is slightly different from atypical Gemini then there is two reasons. One, he is a matured Gemini or two, he might be a Cusp. I am different from atypical Gemini because I am born in a cusp( cusp of magic) ... About the long thinking part, I think he's also a lil confused or he thought that you already know.
  • Kela 2012/12/13 00:03:05
    Kela
    +9
    I'm a gemini and my boyfriend's a scorpio. We've been together for about 7 years, and we love each other more and more every day.
  • Ida 2012/11/29 08:04:51
    Ida
    +10
    I am a Gemini and my boyfriend is a Scorpio. Mane it can get horrible in the relationship. We on thin ice
  • Navaura Ida 2013/01/17 23:30:42
    Navaura
    that's where your pride has to be pushed down or even what ever it is that puts that wall up against you both, have to be willing to go down and I know that Scorpio's are not forth coming with our emotions, but I will say this, the best way to get us talking is to ask what you have to ask, allow us our space to think it over and we'll answer it honestly but don't nit pick until you get that answer because that will piss us off and there goes another round of argument.
  • Lauren 2012/10/28 14:16:58
    Lauren
    +1
    Me ( scorpio ) & my boyfriend ( gemini ) have been together for almost 3 months , but it feels likee forever . Our relationship is strong i just wish we would communicate better . We fuss , fight & argue but despite that our relationship is bomb & ik as long as i read thiss we'll work out in thee long runn ! =) <3 !
  • shivam 2012/10/14 22:45:00
    shivam
    +2
    i am a gemini male aged 24 years, i got to meet wid a lady who is a scorpion aged 22 years. our relationship is 5 months old ..... and i am facing lot of challenges now , as she prefers being silent and everything keeping secret .. but i love to talk , meet , and love with her, which i don't get , .....the things which is written above totally matches my personality traits ... we are going through a bad phase because of some issues ,,, but though our idea of leading life doesn't matches ,, but i just love this lady because she is too passionate too intense and too good with sex ... :p Though there are lot of hot gals .. who just wants to get a chance to meet me .. but i am just love wid this lady , i dont know y , i love her so match ... but i have hardly seen a gal like her ... i wish everything gets fine wid us .. !!
  • tete 28 2012/10/12 19:28:59
    tete 28
    +2
    heys very jealous and controlling and i thnk its hard fr him to be wit one woman i find out somethn offten
  • tete 28 2012/10/12 19:27:38
    tete 28
    omg my bf is a gemini this is the hardest relationship iv ever tryd to stay n .i mean i care to the point wear i cant let go bt its hard holding on its like he makes me happy bt at the same time he dont
  • NieshaTehee Chiiq12 2012/07/22 07:39:52
    NieshaTehee Chiiq12
    +1
    awwwe that made mii daii bcuszx mii friend guy and i are scorpio and gemini he's gemini im scorpio and now i know all things will work out if i listen to this
  • jagyke 2011/10/20 07:33:47
    jagyke
    +2
    is a gemini and a scorpio a good friend??
  • toni.fulton1 2011/06/10 01:25:48
    toni.fulton1
    +4
    It Works For Me (Gemini) and My Boyfriend (Scorpio), We've Been Together For 3 Months, But It Feels Like Its Been 5 Years. Thats How Great It Feels To Be With HIm!!!!! Plus He's A Man So He's Aready Jealous And Quiet!!!
  • shorty..956 2011/04/01 20:31:00
    shorty..956
    +1
    im scropio so i guess i need to find a gemeni guy i wanna see if it works

2014/04/23 12:12:15