Robbing Girl Scouts, this is what Liberals do!

Mel the Witch POTL PWCM~JLA 2012/06/09 12:08:30
This is what the left promotes as "good"

According to the morality of our liberal ruling class, we have every
right to steal other people’s wealth through the instrument of
government. We can even steal from children who will be left to pay back
the government’s exploding debt later so that some of us can enjoy
goodies now.

So far society has been able to coast on cultural capital built up
during the 18th and 19th centuries, but what happens when this runs out,
and there is no one left who understands that theft is wrong and wealth
should be earned? In the last days before it collapses into
collectivist poverty, America will look like this:

Read More: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedd...

• beachbum 2012/06/09 14:44:47
    Charge them with a Felony
    beachbum
    +7
    I couldn't even listen to all of the video...........I hope the judge throws the book at them to see if maybe they learn anything about how stupid and self-centered they are.

• princess 2012/12/31 11:18:38
    Charge them with a Felony
    princess
    +1
    This is the result of a Godless, morally & ethically bankrupt society.
  • johndhutcheson 2012/12/31 01:45:18
    johndhutcheson
    These are a couple of narcissistic dumb-asses. There is no indication of political position or motivation, Want to talk about theft? How Wells Fargo's "ghetto loans" for "mud people" or the LIBOR rate fixing.
  • Mel the... johndhu... 2013/01/05 13:25:12 (edited)
    Mel the Witch POTL PWCM~JLA
    So Let's see if I hear you right. These people were forced to sign and take money. Right.....You are saying that these people are innocent because they made bad decisions, that they are not responsible because mean old Wells Fargo's is a lender...That in some way elitist like yourself are suppose to rule every one and make decisions for everyone else, that the "mud people" are just too stupid.....

Do the world a favor...DIE you raciest!!!
  • johndhu... Mel the... 2013/01/06 02:03:18
    johndhutcheson
    So it's only wrong if force is used? ... Ahem, Bernie Madoff.
    The words in quotes were Wells-Fargo's own terminology, not mine, that is why they are in quotes.
  • Mel the... johndhu... 2013/01/06 14:44:27
    Mel the Witch POTL PWCM~JLA
    Well Fargo FORCED NO ONE. You are so Brainless. You are saying Wells Fargo dragged Blacks or " MUD PEOPLE" in to their office forced them to take a bad deal...

Bernard L. Madoff did not work for Well Fargo, Gawd you are stupid. Hey Why don't not you look at you heroes Barny Frank And Cressy Dodd the actual cause of the mortgage meltdown,,,,OH that's right you have Bwany's picture in your bathroom....

I stand by my previous advice to you....Do the world a favor...DIE you raciest!!! You and you friends are truly the scum of the earth
  • johndhu... Mel the... 2013/01/07 23:47:01
    johndhutcheson
    No I'm saying Wells Fargo use complicated loan structures including something like balloon payments, to customers with sub prime lending criteria and referred to these loans in their own documentation as "ghetto loans" and to the people they targeted as "mud people". These reference are of course wile and racist and simply compound the villainy of the officers of Wells Fargo. To use my citation of Wells Fargo's own language as an indication that in any sense I agree with them is ludicrous bordering on trolling.

No one is suggesting that Madoff worked for Wells Fargo. Your argument implied that fraud or deceptive business practices are OK as long as there is no force. Clearly this argument is absurd on its face and the Madoff case clearly demonstrates this..
  • Cn2012 2012/12/30 17:30:27
    Cn2012
    +1
    Listening to these girls talk, i tend to wonder more about their upbringing. they clearly know nothing about morals or empathy. They only were upset about being caught. They were actually angry at the girl scout! I do think that many criminals think this way. They really dont understand the meaning of working for something.
  • Mel the... Cn2012 2013/01/08 02:46:59
    Mel the Witch POTL PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Scary is it not?
  • Cn2012 Mel the... 2013/01/08 03:51:23
    Cn2012
    Very.
  • The River Rat 2012/12/30 16:40:58
    Charge them with a Felony
    The River Rat
    +1
    Liberal/progressives/Marxist do this to all of us. They just do it in a much larger way and call themselves the Government.
  • irish 2012/12/30 16:04:19
    irish
    i don't think it has anything to with being liberal. this is how society degenerates . this is the result of the dumbing down of america. rome declined because of lead plumbing. america declines because of chemicals and legal drugs,called meds. note the lesson learned was "not to get caught" before don't steal. pure selfish sociopathy.
  • Jeff 2012/12/30 15:54:25 (edited)
    Charge them with a Felony
    Jeff
    +1
    This has nothing to do with being liberal. I doubt that these girls have any political opinions, whatsoever. What they do have is no remorse, no guilt, and are angry that they should have been able to keep the stolen money. I wish this was a more serious charge than a misdemeanor. This was an innocent 9-year-old child they blatantly robbed. These two acted proud of their theft and mad and indignant at the charges. They seem to have no morals and obviously think getting a job to earn money legally is beneath them. I hope the Judge throws the book at them.
  • Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel 2012/12/30 03:01:40
    Charge them with a Felony
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +1
    Yep, thats the future of the regressive, democrat, commie party. Those little brats said they felt no guilt but were p!ssed that they were caught and had charges brought on them. This is where I fault the parents as clearly they have not done a very good job parenting and instilling morals. Those little brats may very well be in prison a decade from now. Lack of a conscious is a terrible, terrible thing to be void of.
  • Balladeer-PWCM-POTL 2012/12/30 02:16:46
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +2
    Both girls sounded stupid or high....BUT they voiced what 'liberals' TRULY believe...'I want money...someone else HAS money...it's MINE' like a two year old 'I want , what I want, when i want it'
  • Striker 2012/12/30 00:13:44 (edited)
    Charge them with a Felony
    Striker
    +4
    I wonder what's so "moral" about marxism? In the real world of private citizens, we go to jail for stealing, no matter who we steal from. Gov discriminates to redistribute!
  • Old Salt 2012/12/30 00:02:24
  • Navin Johnson (The Jerk) 2012/11/16 18:58:14
    Charge them with a Felony
    Navin Johnson (The Jerk)
    +2
    ohh i'd like to slap those crapachinos out of their hands! no remorse at all,no morals,i hope the judge comes down on them hard! and that is what the youth is like these days,i fear for the future
  • Bibliophilic 2012/06/10 16:50:17
    Bibliophilic
    This is what greedy people do- this has nothing to do with liberalism at all.
  • Kaimeso 2012/06/10 16:34:40
    Kaimeso
    +3
    Damned, give them a few years and they will make wonderful congress persons,.. No concience, take what ever from anyone,...
  • pamela 2012/06/09 21:26:21
    Charge them with a Felony
    pamela
    +4
    Both are blonds and it figures they both have the same mindset, that money is money !!!!! They are the dumbest two people I have seen, let alone heard their excuse from robbing the Girl scout Organization. I can only agree with one, thing the first one said, it's not the 9 year old money. It isn't but it's the fact she was raising the money for the Girl Scouts of America, by selling GS cookies. To me it makes no difference what you steal and who you steal it from, a person should be charged for the felony it is. hand cuff them  you are under arrest
  • Racefish 2012/06/09 18:42:40
    Charge them with a Felony
    Racefish
    +2
    And this is what our "Public (ie Government) schools are turnintg out.
  • doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~... 2012/06/09 17:53:55
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +5
    Thus goes a liberal society! Nothing is sacred! They never once thought about anyone but themselves! Are you Sure Odimwit didn't raise them? where have all the morals gone
  • keeper 2012/06/09 17:44:40
    Charge them with a Felony
    keeper
    +3
    Make sure that they pay....
  • Stan Kapusta 2012/06/09 17:36:13
    Stan Kapusta
    I can't take such a large group of people and say all of them will behave one way. What I do know is the individuals who hide within a group should be given some real justice. Not ACLU non common sence thinking. If they want to steal from little girls so be it. Let them steal cookies. Then make them eat nothing but those cookies. Problem solved!
  • Phyl *In God i Trust* 2012/06/09 17:26:50
    It's OK This is what liberals Do
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +3
    Throw the book at them both.
  • Phyl *I... Phyl *I... 2012/06/09 17:29:58
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +3
    '''''THIS IS NOT THE ONE I MARKRD. ''''''''''''I CHECKED ''''ALL OF ABOVE.'''''''
    +3
    Problem with Liberals is that they hate FREE ENTERPRISE. They must have have full contro,l of all the purse strings in America and handel it as they wish stealling monety etc. causinmg corruption they bame on others. Yhis is the Democrat Party.
  • BritPunk 2012/06/09 14:52:15
    BritPunk
    +4
    I don't see these are liberals, that one is barely coherent. Simply dumb teenagers. You just seem to be picking a random old clip and levering some political point into it that's was never there.
  • beachbum 2012/06/09 14:44:47
    Charge them with a Felony
    beachbum
    +7
  • Phyl *I... beachbum 2012/06/09 17:35:25
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +4
    i HOPE THEY ARE charged with any thing they can on this one..They have no heart
  • beachbum Phyl *I... 2012/06/09 17:38:30
    beachbum
    +3
    And, apparently, no brain, either.
  • American☆Atheist 2012/06/09 14:35:50
    It's OK This is what liberals Do
    American☆Atheist
    +2
    old story and I doubt they were liberal.
  • Mel the... America... 2012/06/09 14:37:19
    Mel the Witch POTL PWCM~JLA
    +1
    With out a doubt Obama Supporters
  • America... Mel the... 2012/06/09 14:39:02
    American☆Atheist
    +3
    do you have proof?
  • Mel the... America... 2012/06/09 14:47:54
    Mel the Witch POTL PWCM~JLA
    +3
    Lazy, won't accept responsibility, feel they don't need to work or earn, that redistribution is good. What other Proof do you need..
  • America... Mel the... 2012/06/09 14:49:14
    American☆Atheist
    +2
    Stop watching propaganda.
  • Mel the... America... 2012/06/09 14:51:33
    Mel the Witch POTL PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Stop telling lies to yourself
  • America... Mel the... 2012/06/09 15:21:26
    American☆Atheist
    +1
    i don't
  • Narcole... America... 2012/06/09 14:51:39
    NarcolepticGoat
    +1
    Just assumptions.
  • Mel the... Narcole... 2012/06/09 14:54:41
    Mel the Witch POTL PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Liberals are the scum of the earth fact

2014/10/23 03:03:30