Reasons I Dislike Justin Bieber

~TwistedTransistor~ 2013/08/01 22:04:35
I dislike him because:

1. He said rape happens for a reason

2. He wrote in the guest book at Anne Frank’s house that he ‘wishes she was a belieber’ (which is just classless and crude)

3. When asked to try being a vegan, he gagged and spat out a vegan steak that had been specially ordered for him

4. He makes his fans pay tons of money to see him live even though he could afford having all the tickets be 50 bucks instead of 100 for mezzanine seats.

5. He went to a children’s hospital in England and was talking to a nurse who was working there when Justin Bieber visited the hospital. He made them clear an area for him so he didn’t have to wait around near the sick children, he then spent about 5 minutes with them whilst the cameras were on and left without so much as a thank you.

6. He attacked a photographer at said hospital.

7. He peed in a restaurant kitchen

8. someone’s coworker did security for him once. He faked a really bad asthma attack and made them call the paramedics and then laughed his ass off when they came through the door. His people talked the paramedics into not saying anything bc you can go to jail for that apparently.

9. He also called for a car to take him to the mall and didn’t like the color so he sent it back. And then he went to the mall and stayed 5 minutes before saying it was the shittiest mall he’d ever been in.

10. He’s banned from walt disney world for punching out Goofy.

11. Not only does he me make his fans pay tons of money for a concert, but on a school night, he didn’t even show up until half way through the scheduled time.

12. He’s quoted as screaming ‘Fuck Bill Clinton!’ to cameras and attacked a paparazzo, who is suing. his mother is quoted as saying she’s ‘hoping he’ll soon mature’.

13. He spat in an old man’s face

14. When he went to Vermont, he was kicked out of every single business he went in. IHOP, Walmart, Hannafords, everywhere. He went to the movie theater and threw a temper tantrum when told he couldn’t bring his subway sandwich into the theater, as it was against the rules. He then made a HUGE mess of the theater and had to be carried out by his bodyguard kicking and screaming about how they were all worthless monkeys.

15. He randomly showed up to Disney unannounced and demanded that the entire Yachtsman Steakhouse be cleared- reservations cancelled and all- so that he could eat there. The staff had to call every single one of the guests to tell them that their reservations they had been planning for months were cancelled and wasn’t allowed to give them an explanation. Disney also decided that it wasn’t fair to their guests and gave them free dinner at another restaurant, which obviously lost them a lot of money and business for that night. So after personally shutting down the restaurant, Beiber comes down in nothing but a bath robe. Like I’m so sorry Biebs was it just too hard to put on pants and act like a respectable human being?

16. I don’t hate him because he has a ‘girly’ voice or because he’s gay. he can be gay if he wants (even though he’s not).

17. I hate him because he’s not a good person and he’s basically the leader of a teenage girl army (with a couple of older women, teenage boys and older men, but mainly consisted of teenage girls). He can make them do whatever he wants.

18. He made some of his more ‘devoted’ fans cut their hair off because some internet trolls ‘leaked’ that he had cancer, and asked his fans to shave their heads to show their support. A lot of them did.

19. More internet trolls leaked that he had been smoking weed which made a lot of his fans CUT THEMSELVES (which is a serious problem) to stop him from smoking weed under the hashtag ‘‪#‎cutforbieber‬’ or ‘‪#‎cuttingforbieber‬
Those weren’t his decision, but he didn’t make an attempt to stop them, he didn’t deny the rumors, he just let them carry on cutting and turning it into a joke, thinking it was funny that people did these things because of him.

Shoutout to SoulGlowActivatur for the question. Couldn't resist borrowing it. :)

• D3@DP00L 2013/08/02 13:38:16
    D3@DP00L
    +1
    His head is too big in my opinion. I never was a fan of him because he became too famous too fast and I knew it would go to his ego. But does anybody listen to me? Noooooooo.
  • ~Twiste... D3@DP00L 2013/08/02 13:40:11
    ~TwistedTransistor~
    +1
    It's that damn Bieber Fever making them delirious. lol.
  • D3@DP00L ~Twiste... 2013/08/02 13:40:50
    D3@DP00L
    +1
    I wish it was fatal. Please Natural Selection throw us a bone here.
  • ~Twiste... D3@DP00L 2013/08/02 13:44:49
    ~TwistedTransistor~
    +1
    This is why I don't believe in evolution. How could science/evolution allow this?

Justin Bieber douche
  • ~Twiste... ~Twiste... 2013/08/02 13:45:10
    ~TwistedTransistor~
    *waits to see how much hate I get* lol.
  • D3@DP00L ~Twiste... 2013/08/02 13:45:58
    D3@DP00L
    +1
    Well it's because whatever God or gods there are, have a sick and twisted sense of humor.
  • ~Twiste... D3@DP00L 2013/08/02 13:46:35
    ~TwistedTransistor~
    +1
    lol. Exactly. God has a sense of humor.
  • D3@DP00L ~Twiste... 2013/08/02 13:48:56
    D3@DP00L
    +1
    Every once in a while they send us one like this. Just look at Lady Gaga. (sorry if you're a fan of her or anything)
  • Rude I3itch 2013/08/02 05:24:00
    Rude I3itch
    +1
    he charges 5 g's for a meet and greet and all he does is shake their hand
  • Skunky 2013/08/02 03:59:21
    Skunky
    +1
    p0ok[]kp,
  • Bibliophilic 2013/08/02 02:09:49
    Bibliophilic
    +1
    Agreed, he is a rude, irresponsible, spoiled and immature human being.

There have always been beautiful male singers that attract oodles of fans, but not all of them are horrid role models. I think that the internet and reporting has made him nastier than he would have been in the past. Imagine the sorts of comments that went unsaid by singers/performers in the past before twitter or Facebook?
  • TacoBunny 2013/08/01 23:13:35
    TacoBunny
    +1
    I dislike Bieber w a passion. (;
  • Michelle 2013/08/01 22:57:08
    Michelle
    1. Well, it does happen for a reason. That reason being that rapists are sick bastards who can't control themselves, but it's a reason. :P

4. It's called capitalism. The more rich and famous a person gets, the more expensive it gets to see them.

18 & 19. It was the trolls who were faking the shaving and cutting as well as the cancer and weed. That's not Beiber's fault. Do get your facts straight. The trolls were trying to make people think that people were shaving their heads and cutting over Beiber and while that might have tricked a few fans into joining in, there's no real proof of that.

Besides that, yeah, he's a rich and famous and arrogant diva teenage boy... but is that really a surprise?
  • The Winter Sodahead 2013/08/01 22:36:25
  • Amanda Panda :3 2013/08/01 22:18:36
    Amanda Panda :3
    +1
    wow thats really screwed up, well bieber isnt going to have many fans soon if he keeps this act up
  • Steve101 2013/08/01 22:05:57
    Steve101
    +3
    This looks familiar!!!!
  • SoulGlowActivatur 2013/08/01 22:05:30
    SoulGlowActivatur
    +4
    Hey..you should tag me in this because I wrote it.. :P :)
  • ~Twiste... SoulGlo... 2013/08/01 22:07:30
    ~TwistedTransistor~
    Idk how to, or I would. Just hate to steal it btw; couldn't resist. lol.
  • SoulGlo... ~Twiste... 2013/08/01 22:08:38
    SoulGlowActivatur
    +1
    Edit the question and put my name at the bottom or something. :)
  • ~Twiste... SoulGlo... 2013/08/01 22:12:06
    ~TwistedTransistor~
    +1
    Merry Christmas. lol.
  • thekarrots SoulGlo... 2013/10/01 03:44:51
    thekarrots
    You wrote this?

2014/12/20 05:11:20