Rave Party For Recon Marine.

bman~AVA~BTTB 2013/01/10 03:59:36
I'll bring the drinks!
I'll bring the sexy ladies!
I'll bring some food!
I'll bring the music!
I'll bring all of the above!
Sorry, don't have anything to offer but I want to party anyway? Woohoo!
Good evening and happy Wednesday SH land! Tonight we have the pleasure of honoring one of SH's finest here. He has hit the 150,000 mark and we're throwing a party for him! Let's all give it up and give my great friend Recon Marine a rave party that he won't soon forget! Folks this is to be fun and entertaining which means no politics, and no fighting! We're here to honor Recon Marine and have a great time in the process. Anyone looking to be a party pooper can just stay away or risk being blocked! With that being said, let the party begin!!! Wooohoooo!!! I also want give many thanks to my dearest friends miss 56 Lady and miss Oaces for their assistance in co hosting this fine shindig! Party hearty mateys' recon marine recon marine recon marine jack daniels alcohol buffete buffete sexy big breasted blonds sexy big breasted blonds

• bman~AVA~BTTB 2013/01/10 04:06:45
    I'll bring all of the above!
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +14
    Recon my buddy! Big congrats to you on your achievement sir! That's quite an undertaking to be sure! hooter girls flaming shots steaks big congrats big congrats

2014/10/23 02:03:01