Radical? You Be The Judge!
Are You a Child of the 80s? If You Answer YES to ANY:
1. You can sing the rap to the "Fresh Prince of Belair "...and can do the "Carlton".
2. You rember when girls wore biker shorts under their skirts and felt stylishly sexy.
3. You yearned to be a member of the Baby-sitters club and tried to start a club of your own.
4. You owned those lil' Strawberry Shortcake pals scented dolls.
5. Two words: Hammer Pants.
6. You watched "Fraggle Rock ".
7. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars... and "spokey-dokes"
or playing cards on your bike wheel spokes for that incredible sound
8. You can sing the entire theme song to "Duck Tales ". (Woo ooh!)
9. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
10. You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
14. You saw the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles " on the big screen... and still know the turtles names.
15. You made your mom buy one of those clips that would hold your shirt in a knot on the side.
16. You wore stonewashed Jordache jeans and jean jackets and were proud of it.
17. You remember reading "Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing " and all the Ramona books.
18. You ever wore fluorescent clothing.
19. You remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off and his cheeks shifted.
20. You took lunch boxes to school... and traded Garbage Pail Kids in the schoolyard.
21. You remember "I've fallen and I can't get up"
22. You had or attended a birthday party at McDonalds.
23. You know what it meant to say "Care Bear Stare!"
24. You know all the words to Bon Jovi - "You Give
Love a Bad Name".
25. You went to a roller skating
rink before there were inline skates.
26. You owned a bannana clip.
27. You had big hair and you knew how to use it.
28. After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you kept saying "I know you are, but what am I?"
29. You remember Wendy's "Where's the Beef?" ad campaign.
30. You're still humming "shot through the heart...and you're to blame..." aren't you?
See Votes by State