Quantcast

Groups :: Quote Masters : Comments

Rita Johnston
    To Lose Fat Is Affected By the Hormone, Adiponectin What is very interesting about this hormone is that it is reproduced in the fat cells. http://wp.me/P2NTq9-gR lose fat leptin adiponectin
    Rita Johnston
    The Importance of Sleep For Fat Loss and Doing High Intensity Resistance Type Exercises http://wp.me/P2NTq9-j6
    A combination of high intensity type exercises (HIT) and high intensity resistance type exercises (HIRT) seems to have good results for fat loss for both men and women. fat loss high intensity resistance type exercise H
    ϟM̈ öp̈vytöϟ
    mbhd0tM8g41riu872o1
    AbDoU
    Tahnk you sooo much for inviting me it's such a pleasure and really proud to post in here Because I love to express myself in here and everywhere in this universe without fear :D
    I am me
    "I feel a very unusual sensation - if it is not indigestion, I think it must be gratitude!" ~ Benjamin Disraeli

Thanks for the invite! I love quotes.
    ϟM̈ öp̈vytöϟ
    "I like big fat men like you. When they fall they make more noise and sometimes they never get up!" ~ Tuco
    MariahRene
    So, I have a bit of an obsession with slam poetry. But I am unsure of where to post my multitude of favorite slam poet quotes. Any preference? Or should a new forum be made?
    Klynn
    Thanks for the invite! I love to read and think about quotes. I will be sure to read many and share many.
    vdehl
    I guess I should have thank you for the invitation. Instead I posted a quote but I've forgotten where. It was a dark quote from Franz Kafka. I don't know where I posted it though,
    Only wishin for the truth
    Thanks Ill add my quotes later
    Mary Schraufnagel
    Thanks! I love to collect quotes. Thank you for inviting me.
    Bozette
    Thanks for the invite. I have been collecting quotes for years...still trying to organize them. :)
    NANA
    Thanx for the invitation... i will add my quotes soon..
    Marie-Jacqueline
    Glad to be a member of this group!
    I like quotes, because they just say in a few words just what you mean!
    dutch quotes
    Cathy
    Thanks for the invitation and will be adding my quotes soon!
    i <3 u
    hi i really like this quote "I Have Swagga So bright You don't Need Light"
    Jessica
    "I remember hearing about the days when men and women worked hard and dedicated their lives to what they would work for. Most were strong men and women who were confident and talented. Many were also soldiers who fought for their country, and were good men and women. Now, people are only famous for their looks, friends (if they are friends with someone famous), being "in fashion", being the "it girl", or being "hot". These are not memorable faces in my book. I only care for the famous people who work hard! Like Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, James Brown Jr., George Washington, and so many other notable famous people who worked hard and did great things." This is a quote by me.
    Riley Arrington
    Never moon a werewolf. -Mike Binder
    Loop
    “If you're gonna be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.”
    ― Marilyn Monroe
    Loop
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and
    remove all doubt." Mark Twain