Prayers for my husband & Daughter in law Please

Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR 2012/05/03 14:45:18
For  for my husband Ken
Prayers for healing for Andrea

Well once again I need prayers for two people in my family. I pray for many on
here also. Again I ask for your prayers again please. Today is National Prayer
day and I ask you as we as one another to pay for each other and for this
Country. And please pray for Ken and Andrea. Thank you . God bless you.

I need prayers for my husband Ken who has to have eye surgery (he had Major
eye surgery at the hospital a year ago this mouth for his right eye. If he did
not have it done he would of gone blind. Yesterday we went to the eye Doctor
and the he said Ken has to have surgery again. If this is not done he will not be
able to see in his right eye. The Doctor has to take out a membrane that is
over his Reta in his eye. The surgery will be done in around June or July .
Prayers that we can set this all up OK for we are retried people and have to use some
our money to pay for this .

Also I need prayers for my daughter in law Andrea ( Sarah's mom
who I ask you to pray for a while back. ) Andrea has had these very bad migraine
headaches on and off for some time (for at lest a year and a haft)
these are so bad on her she is bed and just can not doing anything. Well for a
while they were not coming like they were all the time and she was doing fine.
But now they are coming back the real bad headaches . If this keeps up she
may(??) have to have brain surgery a very risky one! Andrea is only 32 yrs. and
the mother of two girls Sarah and Carley. I love my daughter in law
so much she is the kindest sweetest woman. Prayers for her for healing and that
she will not have to the surgery. Thank you.

• stevmackey 2012/05/03 19:44:54
    stevmackey
    +1
    Bless you and your family.
  • Cindy64... stevmackey 2012/05/04 00:44:50
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    Thank you so very much andI am so very GREATFUL and so very THANKFUL for your time and your prayers. thank you for your prayers and love thank you for your prayers and love
  • MR. 2012/05/03 18:33:54
    MR.
    +1
    prayernetwork.com (Amen!)
  • Cindy64... MR. 2012/05/04 00:45:46
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    Mr. Thank you so much and I will go to it .thank you for your prayers so greatful and thankful!! thank you for your prayers and love
  • OPOA912 2012/05/03 18:04:24
    OPOA912
    +1
    Prayer is a strong medicine that works every time.
  • Cindy64... OPOA912 2012/05/04 00:46:42
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    Yes indeed it does and how RIGHT you are Prayer is indeed so very POWERFUL!! thank you for your prayers and love thank you for your prayers and love
  • 56lady☆POTL JLA BTO-t- BCRA... 2012/05/03 16:53:04
    56lady☆POTL JLA BTO-t- BCRA-F's
    +2
    Cindy know that Jesus is carrying you through these rough times . . . My thoughts and prayers for Ken and Andrea are with them . . . Love you Cindy ♥
    prayers gif http://olog.web.officelive.co...

angels watching over you gif
  • Cindy64... 56lady☆... 2012/05/03 17:01:02 (edited)
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    Thank you so much my wonderful dear SISTER and yes I know the lord is with me the family. Thank you for your wonderful pictures to me and most of all for your PRAYERS so very greatful. I love you so much !! thank you for your love and prayers thank you for your love and prayers thank you for the  prayers
  • 56lady☆... Cindy64... 2012/05/03 17:18:18
    56lady☆POTL JLA BTO-t- BCRA-F's
    +1
    Always. Cindy in my prayers . . . Love you my dear sweet Sister ♥
    god bless you the love of jesus gif angels gif
  • Cindy64... 56lady☆... 2012/05/03 17:24:24
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    Aww love you soooooooooo much my darling more then you can ever know ...but then yes you do know lol i love you so much i love you so much you are my angel friend
  • Jezey™ 2012/05/03 16:52:28
    Jezey™
    +2
    Awww sweetie, I am sending up prayers for Ken and Andrea and for all of you. May God Bless you and yours. May God's Angels watch over each of you and keep you safe. Love you much my friend! ♥
    ken andrea god bless gods angels watch safe love friend

healing angel

praying angel child

• Cindy64... Jezey™ 2012/05/03 17:04:32 (edited)
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    Thank you so much my sweet Jezey for your prayers the lovely pictures and your heart that is so good I am so very greatful for your prayers and may God bless you darly lady. Love you too xooxoxxo thank you for the  prayers thank you for the  prayers
  • Jezey™ Cindy64... 2012/05/03 17:46:58
    Jezey™
    +1
    You are so very welcome sweetie! I am always here for you. Always! XOXOXO ♥♥
    your welcome blowing kiss
  • Cindy64... Jezey™ 2012/05/03 17:48:07
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    I know my darling that you are..... blowing kissess blowing kissess
  • beachbum 2012/05/03 16:52:23
    beachbum
    +4
    Jeez, Cindy, I'm just now seeing this.........looking at all the answers posted that people are praying for you and your family, I'm reminded of "where 2 or more are gathered together in my name..............". You certainly have way more than 2! What a marvelous outpouring of God's love on you.

I am sorry to hear about Ken needing surgery again, and I think we are both blessed to have such wonderful daughters-in-law. Having been a migraine sufferer also, I can really sympathize with her, but nothing as bad as maybe needing surgery. I was getting ready to go outside and work on a project for my sister's house - perfect time and place for quiet time with God to lift up all of you. You are definitely in my thoughts, prayers, concerns. Keep us posted on how things are going.

When you have a moment, please put my sister on your list - she's really having a bad time with my brother-in-law whose Parkinson's/dementia is getting worse. I really worry about her.............

Anyhow, love you bunches good friend. Hugs/prayers for everyone.
  • Cindy64... beachbum 2012/05/03 17:18:33
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    Thank you so much for your prayers dearest friend. There are not enough words to say for all of the love that is shown on here for Ken and Andrea. I feel the same way when we ALL gathered together in Jesus name yes indeed the prayers are heard!! I will pray for your Sister indeed and her husband in my prayers yes I will and I will be very happy to do so my dear. I will always keep my faith for when I see how every come to me to pray for my family God shows me how special the friends I have and the love so many have of him to pray for Ken and Andrea. Again thank you darling lady and may God bless you and your family and keep them all in his care. thank you for the  prayers thank you for the  prayers
  • keeper 2012/05/03 16:52:21
    keeper
    +4
    You know my prayers will be sent for you and yours~~~
    praying
  • Cindy64... keeper 2012/05/03 17:20:21
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    Keeper thank you so much dear man and I am so very GREATFUL for the prayers dear. May God bless you and yours also that is in my prayer also. Take care I am so touched by you and everyone on here it is just wonderful thank you for the  prayers thank you for the  prayers
  • Gooky 2012/05/03 16:42:20
    Gooky
    +3
    On their way... woman praying
  • Cindy64... Gooky 2012/05/03 16:48:42
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +3
    Thank you so much my dear sweet friend I am so very greatful from my heart for them dear lady. God bless you and yours also . I am truly have some good friends on here . thank you for your prayers and love thank you for your prayers and love
  • Gooky Cindy64... 2012/05/03 16:50:21
  • Cindy64... Gooky 2012/05/03 17:21:49
  • kaZappoo 2012/05/03 16:35:38
    kaZappoo
    +2
    I have no graphics ,,,however god doesnt need them to heal ..

my PRAYERS GO TO BOTH OF THEM .......:)
  • Cindy64... kaZappoo 2012/05/03 16:43:49
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    Yes true you need no graphics but I thank the ones that do anyway. But most of all is I thank all and YOU for YOUR payers for my family. And you have touched my heart for doing so dear zapped and I am very GREATFUL for them so very much. !! Thank you may God bless you and yours and keep you them in his care. thank you for your prayers and love thank you for your prayers and love
  • kaZappoo Cindy64... 2012/05/03 18:07:01
    kaZappoo
    +1
    any time my dear friend .....:)
  • Cindy64... kaZappoo 2012/05/04 04:58:24
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    aww thank you thank you from my heart
  • rightside 2012/05/03 16:34:25
    rightside
    +3
    Lord God,
    On this national day of prayer and any other day, we come to You, the only One that counts, to give our petitions to.
    We lift up Ken to You and ask that You would help the doctors to see what needs to be done and to get it done in the best possible way. We ask that since this is going to be a while, that You would give peace to the family and comfort, so that they do not get anxious and that they trust You for all their burdens.
    We lift up Andrea to You and Lord please heal her of these migraines. May You help her and the doctors to find things that will help/heal it without surgery. Lord, remove the pain and give her clear thoughts.
    We lift up our soldiers and law enforcement and firefighters to You. We ask that You would keep them safe.
    Lord, we ask that You help us to show the world what a loving God You are and to share the love of Christ with all who will listen.
    We love You Lord,
    In Jesus Holy Name
    amen
  • Cindy64... rightside 2012/05/03 16:46:48
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    rightside.... Thank you so much for the lovely prayer ! Such a good prayer indeed. I am truly touched my your love , kindness and caring and I thank you from my heart. My payers for you for God to keep you and yours in his care as well. Thank you darling friend. thank you for your prayers and love thank you for your prayers and love
  • Malachi 2012/05/03 16:31:00
    Malachi
    +1
    I believe that your prayer will be answered and we will all be in agreement with you, God bless you and your family, healing prayer
  • Cindy64... Malachi 2012/05/03 16:34:17 (edited)
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +2
    Thank you so very much for your prayers my friend and thoughtfulness for my family and I am so greatful. It means a great deal to me. you have touched my heart and may God bless you and your also. thank you  for your prayers and love thank you  for your prayers and love
  • Old Salt 2012/05/03 16:26:10
  • Cindy64... Old Salt 2012/05/03 16:38:56
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +3
    Old salt thank you so very much for your prayers and thoughtfulness to pray for Ken and Andrea!! Yes indeed so very TRUE the Lord does hear our prayers and my faith and trust in him is so true! Prayers we all need and thank you again. I love the picture you have put up also dear man. thank you  for your prayers and love thank you  for your prayers and love
  • SexiLuvinGirl 2012/05/03 16:17:37 (edited)
    SexiLuvinGirl
  • Cindy64... SexiLuv... 2012/05/03 16:23:43
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +4
    Oh thank you so much my dear friend and I am so very greatful for your prayers!! It means alot to me!. I love the pic's you sent!! May God bless you and yours also dear! thank you for your love and prayers
  • Old Salt Cindy64... 2012/05/03 16:34:11
  • Cindy64... Old Salt 2012/05/03 17:26:26
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    lol lol that is OK my friend love you anyway!! Yeah you are that kind of person lol lol
  • SexiLuv... Cindy64... 2012/05/03 17:14:43
    SexiLuvinGirl
    +1
    Made something for you and your family - And, you're welcome. If you look at the church sign, it's got your husband and daughter's name on it. I hope all is well.

Photobucket

family church sign husband daughters hope
  • Cindy64... SexiLuv... 2012/05/03 17:28:34
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    Wow I love this thank you so very much that is soooooooooo COOL wow !! Your a sweetie too!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo thank you so much
  • Old Salt SexiLuv... 2012/05/03 16:32:02
  • bman~AVA~BTTB 2012/05/03 15:46:51
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +3
    Yes miss Cindy I'll put out the prayers for your husband and miss Andrea too. I'm sure everything will turn out well for you guys.

2014/10/25 09:28:40