Peaceful's 8 Great Reasons Why PAGAN WOMEN...DON'T GET FAT!
- 2009/10/10 18:50:29
- Read all 3 opinions
( I'M A Pagan Male who adores all Women, especially my Wiccan/Pagan Sisters, so Laffs are the only thing that are intended here, please ENJOY! )
1. It's hard to gain weight when you have to chase down your food and kill it with a Battle-axe, and then share it with your Tribe, all 200 of 'em!...
2. Skin, Blood and Bones, don't stay in the Human digestive tract for very long! Especially if you were so hungry, you swallowed your prey while it was still kicking!
3. When your man says he wants to "Eat you" he might really mean it, so lots of exercise to be had runnin' for your Life!
And...Still "More Reasons Why Pagan Women Don't Get
4.Most Pagan Women Practice The Five D's:- Dodging D*cks, Dikes and Daggers, Daily-will keep ANY Woman Slim and Trim and in the pink of Health!
5.Pagan Women know that it's healthy to eat lots of fish, but not to SMELL like lots of fish, particularly if your village is in Bear Country!
6.Pagan Woman have learned to be "Fleet Of Foot" around the Samhain Bonfire, especially after last years unfortunate "accidents" had by Silvia "The Slow", and Penelope "The Plump" (and tasty), who "fell" into the fire and suddenly joined The Feast from the Meal's perspective...
7.The Pagan Woman who manages to pick up a few extra pounds knows that this is "bad for her health", especially being around a hungry Tribe... so she will go visit Evil Eveline, the drunken Village Sorceress, whom she will piss off by downing a shot of whiskey in front of her, and not sharing, and get herself whacked with a "Waste away for a Year and a Day!" Spell!
8.When a Pagan Woman wants to burn calories by "Gettin' Some", she know that she has to soften up a man with a little pot, no silly, not weed... I mean she has to sneak up on a man and clop him a good one with her cast iron cooking pot! She can then hop on the guy and pleasure herself without worrying about some of her body parts becoming "food items"!
Don't worry, we Pagan Men are known for our incredibly hard heads, and the act of knocking him out doesn't seem to affect his "performance" at all, as Pagan Men are well known for their Ardour,too!
The Ardour you hit 'em, the Ardour they get! LOL!:)
Have a laugh, Precious People , you deserve the very best!:)
Definition of Ardour- in case it's needed:
- It's Not Nice To "BLING " THE DARRTH HELMET... ( Star Wars Fans- CONTENT WARNING!...
- Are Kids Designed To Make Us Crazy?
- These Jokes Might Be Slightly TOO HOT For The Average SODAHEAD, But That's Summer...
- As A Beginner, It Will Probably Make You HOT, WET And STICKY, But It's A FUN JOB....
- MAN PUNCHES BUS , Philly Bus Driver Gets Mobbed - Pretzels Aren't The Only Thing ...
Hot Questions on SodaHead
More Hot Questions