Pat Robertson Says Oral Sex Is OK: do the evil, man-made gods actually speak to us through their infamous ambassador?

holyheretic 2012/03/15 23:34:48
Related Topics: God, Sex, Images, SodaHead
Yes, the evil, man-made gods actually speak to us through their infamous ambassador, Pat Robertson
No, Pat Robertson is not God’s ambassador
I have another idea

fffff

ffffff

ddddd

dddddd

dddddd

eeffff

ggggg

ddddd

ddddd

dddddd

ddddd

ssssss

Read More: http://holyheretics.blogspot.com/

• baboula 2012/03/16 00:16:35
    I have another idea
    baboula
    +4
    I would think there would be a more credible spokesman.....like Elmer Fudd

• ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾ 2012/04/21 16:04:10
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    Why Do Men Appoint themselves as Gods ambassador?
    Of all People on EARTH to Choose to speak on behalf of GOD
    we have Pat Robertson? gods ambassador people earth choose speak behalf god pat robertson gods ambassador people earth choose speak behalf god pat robertson
    WHY Does the Bible God always appoint Homophobic Anti Women Anti Science People to Speak For him pat robertson  women
    pat robertson  women
    Either the bible God is just like Pat Robertson a Loony Toon
    Or Pat Robertson is speaking For himself and his own Prejudices and ignorance
    god pat robertson loony toon pat robertson speaking prejudices ignorance
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/04/21 16:05:41
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    What the Bible says about Oral Sex

Song of Solomon 2:3
    As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my beloved among the sons. I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste.

Song of Solomon 4:16
    Come ... blow upon my garden, that the spices thereof may flow out. Let my beloved come into his garden, and eat his pleasant fruits.

1 Corinthians 7:3
    Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/04/21 16:31:25
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    What The Papyrus of Ani says about Sex
    egyptian  sex

Sexuality is a gift from the gods to fulfill all Desires and wants
    They who has this experience will attain higher levels of inspiration and awareness and find a new passion for life.

When a Couple Engages in the highest forms of Sexuality they willingly surrenders some of thier life-force to each other two becomming one

No Greater Gift than a Bond of Sexual Pleasure is Given to man a Gift from Bastet Blessed by RA and Horus and Isis

The love that the couple feels for each other is a mirror reflection of the love that they feel, or should feel, for themselves. Man and Woman represent two different aspects, two different polarities, of One Soul.

A marriage occurs when two souls who once perceived themselves as being separate entities recognize and acknowledge the fact that they have always been one
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/04/21 17:01:07
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    What The Papyrus of Ani says about Sex Continued

Man’s natural inclination to pursue as many orgasmic experiences as possible reflects his subconscious knowledge that the experience of ritual death (sexual intercourse) on a repeated basis is really living, and what many consider to be a pure life in this world (abstinence, celibacy) is actually death in its purest form.
    --------
    ( its a Proven fact during sex at the moment of Orgasm the heart Stops giving a Rush of hormones and Chemicals to the brain )
    -----------
    The human spirit is the greatest expression of life and vitality to understand the Gods and Goddess is to enjoy Sexuality in all forms
  • holyher... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/04/21 17:51:43
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... holyher... 2012/04/22 02:25:15 (edited)
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    lets say you had to make a choice
    Between a Religion that Preaches FEAR is Anti Science Anti Evolution and Anti Reality Anti Sex Anti human Rights Preaches Hate and Prejudice
    if they want something to pray for it ignore the suffering of others
    Pro Slavery Pro Greed Pro Human Suffering Women are just Baby making machines with no rights Anti Knowledge and Truth Except Thier Version of Truth Forces you to read a bunch of Dogma from a book written 3000 years ago by illiterate people
    which has 10 commandments and 300 plus sins that condemn you to an eternity of suffering and pain

Or
    a Religion that Teaches Love and Teaches knowledge and Truth
    Pro Science Pro Evolution Pro human Rights for everyone Pro Sexuality
    Teaches you to find your own Path Teaches to enjoy life to the fullest
    and be Responsible for protecting our world by not polluting it or wiping out animals to extinction to love all of creation as well as love ourselves
    to Explore our imagination and explore the universe
    that if we see an injustice in the world to speak up and Do something about it
    to be the change we wish to see in the world
    to help others and end human suffering from disease poverty and war
    to honor any God or Goddess you wish as many or None at all if you choose to
    the choice is y...

lets say you had to make a choice

illiterate people 10 commandments 300 sins condemn eternity suffering pain

Or
    the choice is yours
    Honor not Worship honor is giving thanks
    the only Rules are Harm none

I. Thou shall love and honor the Earth for it blesses thy life and governs thy survival.
    II. Thou shall keep each day sacred to the Earth and celebrate the turning of its seasons.
    III. Thou shall not hold thyself above other living things nor drive them to extinction.
    IV. Thou shall give thanks for thy food, to the creatures and plants that nourish thee.
    V. Thou shall educate thy offspring for multitudes of people are a blessing unto the Earth when we live in harmony.
    VI. Thou shall not kill, nor waste Earth's riches upon weapons of war.
    VII. Thou shall not pursue profit at the Earth's expense but strive to restore its damaged majesty.
    VIII. Thou shall not hide from thyself or others the consequences of thy actions upon the Earth.
    IX. Thou shall not steal from future generations by impoverishing or poisoning the Earth.
    X. Thou shall consume material goods in moderation so all may share the Earth's bounty.
  • David Hussey 2012/04/21 07:28:39
    I have another idea
    David Hussey
    +1
    I'll not let Robertson's endorsement of oral sex to sway my opinion of him. Far from the being an ambassador of God, he is an ambassador of religious idiocy. But I'll also not let his endorsement deter me from oral sex either
  • holyher... David H... 2012/04/21 17:56:06
  • Atmara 2012/04/21 07:00:53
    I have another idea
    Atmara
    +2
    Im going to call him Oral Roberts frm now on.
  • David H... Atmara 2012/04/21 07:29:35
  • holyher... Atmara 2012/04/21 18:03:54
  • Pat 2012/04/16 20:32:58
    I have another idea
    +1
    Even a monkey will get the right answer after a few tries!
  • holyher... Pat 2012/04/16 21:12:11
  • Mrs. Kathy Arch 2012/04/16 04:27:25
    I have another idea
    Mrs. Kathy Arch
    +2
    His wife must have finally gone down on him.
  • holyher... Mrs. Ka... 2012/04/16 06:22:44
  • Mrs. Ka... holyher... 2012/04/16 13:14:48 (edited)
    Mrs. Kathy Arch
    +1
    Sure, but as you know, oral sex is a two way street. I hope that he (and all other men) are taking care of their partners' needs as well! :)
  • holyher... Mrs. Ka... 2012/04/16 20:25:55
  • Mrs. Ka... holyher... 2012/04/17 03:33:36
    Mrs. Kathy Arch
    +1
    I'm very happy. ;)
  • Brosia 2012/04/15 00:16:15
    Brosia
    +1
    I don't think that oral sex is expressly forbidden unless you are a Catholic, and then everything that you want is forbidden. Pat Robertson is a tool and a fool and pathetic and he needs to fade into the background.
  • holyher... Brosia 2012/04/16 06:26:03
  • Brosia holyher... 2012/04/19 23:45:28
    Brosia
    +1
    And what could that possibly serve other than to irritate me?
  • holyher... Brosia 2012/04/20 04:45:39
  • Brosia holyher... 2012/04/21 01:12:02
    Brosia
    +1
    Their fearmongering and hate is not sacred. It is vile filth that serves no purpose other than prove how ignorant they are.

I am not saying that they can not have those thoughts, but they don't need to broadcast it to the rest of us that don't care to hear it.
  • holyher... Brosia 2012/04/21 06:28:37
  • Bear 2012/04/07 00:21:21
    Bear
    +1
    If he said he was hearing other than the Xtian god, he would be locked up and medicated as he should be.
  • holyher... Bear 2012/04/08 07:55:06
  • Carson 2012/03/18 02:44:32
    Carson
    +1
    Umm im not sure what to say here, ummm let the people do what they wish to do.
  • holyher... Carson 2012/03/18 03:54:15
  • justnotsaying (: 2012/03/17 21:08:27
    I have another idea
    justnotsaying (:
    +1
    Like he was going to say it's bad, but he did say it's only OK for married people.
  • holyher... justnot... 2012/03/17 23:03:04
  • justnot... holyher... 2012/03/17 23:11:40
    justnotsaying (:
    +1
    Well, since you asked nicely...OK. No marriage. Just meet me in the back of the church.
  • holyher... justnot... 2012/03/17 23:21:52
  • justnot... holyher... 2012/03/17 23:43:25
    justnotsaying (:
    +1
    LOL,

Anywhere?

I assume you were having sinful thoughts long before you two got to the church.
  • holyher... justnot... 2012/03/18 00:30:45
  • justnot... holyher... 2012/03/18 00:36:54
    justnotsaying (:
    +1
    Was it a long service.
  • holyher... justnot... 2012/03/18 01:48:39
  • justnot... holyher... 2012/03/18 01:55:00
    justnotsaying (:
    +1
    Was this some time ago. What year was it? :)
  • holyher... justnot... 2012/03/18 01:57:03
  • justnot... holyher... 2012/03/18 01:58:53
    justnotsaying (:
    +1
    Like how long. the 90's, 80's?
  • holyher... justnot... 2012/03/18 02:02:21

2014/10/24 07:09:14