Out of all of our Presidents, only two Presidents were not 33rd degree masons? Which two would you say were not?

destinedforeachother 2009/10/26 23:51:42

• james shaken not stirred 2009/10/27 02:14:09
    james shaken not stirred
    +1
    Did you know that if you are 33rd you cannot be a christian?
  • destine... james s... 2009/10/31 02:03:31
    destinedforeachother
    +2
    I sure did, my ex was in the masons and he refused to be saved, but I stood my ground!:)
  • destine... james s... 2009/11/30 13:03:19
    destinedforeachother
    NO, I DIDN'T KNOW THAT, WHERE DID YO GET THE INFO? I CAN SEE WHY THOUGH.
  • james s... destine... 2009/11/30 16:01:43 (edited)
    james shaken not stirred
    Personal experience as a once former Mason, I knew people in the organization years back that almost went through the ceremony but never went to Washington to recieve the award after what they found out. A lot of people think that the letter G in the basic mason symbol means represents god but it doesn't.

In reality, this letter represents the
    "generative principle," the Sun-god and, thus, the worshipped phallus, the male
    "generative principle..." In its position (along with the square and compass) on the eastwall over the chair (throne) of the Worshipful Master, it is the representation of the Sun,thus of the Sun-god, Osiris. Its earthly meaning, then, is of the sacred phallus; its cosmicmeaning is of the Sun, worshipped since antiquity by pagans while facing the East.

All you have to do is read the the Mason Doctrine to know that if you are a christian then you should question why you are there, I left after many years due to the personal feelings I had.
  • destine... james s... 2009/12/05 21:40:35
    destinedforeachother
    You used much wisdom, along with the knowledge you personally had, my ex basically hated God and refused to serve him, but I refused to let go of God so he found a girlfriend and our marriage was over, to this day he doesn't serve God, I think he's in the civil war reenactments now, I'm sure he still sends them money or whatever but he doesn't go now, I did try to read the book while he was gone, and would ask him about it when we were married, but of course I knew everything was hush, hush! That's about like the skull&bones that Perry and Bush belonged to, it was and is secretive, but I research quite a bit so I'm getting more knowledgable of those organizations, and the NWO, Illuminati, and as you know the list could go on forever!:) Anyway thanks for the info and I'm glad you got out of the Masons, I think most men don't know when you get to be a 33rd degree mason what things go on, have a great weekend!

Destiny
  • salzi7896 james s... 2012/11/01 18:20:10
    salzi7896
    +3
    wow. thats incredibly imaginative. i have no doubt you were not a freemason
  • salzi7896 james s... 2012/11/01 18:18:46
    salzi7896
    +3
    not true
  • kevracer 2009/10/26 23:56:18 (edited)
    kevracer
    I believe the following men were 33 degree Masons when elected President

1.George Washington
    2.James Monroe
    3.Andrew Jackson
    4.James Polk
    5.James Buchanan
    6.Andrew Johnson
    7.James Garfield
    8.William McKinley
    9.Theodore Roosevelt
    10.William Howard Taft
    11.Warren G. Harding
    12.Franklin D. Roosevelt
    13.Harry S. Truman
    14.Gerald R. Ford

I think Thomas Jefferson is in doubt.

Lyndon Johnson only had 1 degree
  • destine... kevracer 2009/10/31 02:00:04
    destinedforeachother
    +2
    I see you also did your research, and home work, very good! President Abraham Lincoln, and President John F. Kennedy were the only ones who weren't free masons, and they both got shot and killed because they were going to expose them for who they were!
  • debadow destine... 2009/11/07 08:40:05
    debadow
    +1
    You are so right. Kennedy was trying to get rid of the federal reserve, I don't think Robert was one either. But He never got to be President.
  • destine... debadow 2009/11/08 14:36:44
    destinedforeachother
    +2
    Isn't it sad that all of the people who wanted to expose the Illuminati, and the NWO were killed! Martin Luther King was also a hero of mine, and ur right Robert was killed for trying to take office, and I did research on John Kennedy Jr, and sure enough his plane crash wasn't an accident, he was going to run for President, but they killed him, his pregnant wife, and her Sister! Sad Country we live in now, God bless you sis thank you for the reply!!
  • debadow destine... 2009/11/08 17:49:44
    debadow
    JFK Jr, Should be in the white house.
  • destine... debadow 2009/11/15 15:08:41
    destinedforeachother
    Yes he should have been but on the day he died along with his pregnant wife, and her Sister the plane was tampered with causing there deaths, lets just say they knew he was going to run for President so they killed him before he had a chance, and that was so sad, thanks for ur reply.

Destiny
  • debadow destine... 2009/11/15 19:07:30
    debadow
    I forgot She was Pregnant, How sad.
  • destine... debadow 2009/11/30 13:00:57
    destinedforeachother
    +1
    YEAH, SHE WAS 4 MONTHS PREGNANT, AND UR RIGHT IT WAS SO SAD, I THINK JOHN JR. WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT RUNNING FOR OFFICE!
  • Sir destine... 2013/07/27 17:54:15
    Sir
    +1
    More total ignorance and stupidity. The Illuminati has no connection to Masonry!!
  • Mrs. Ji... destine... 2013/08/30 07:48:22
    Mrs. Jimenez
    +2
    I agree as history has recorded that Abe Lincoln withdrew his application and after withdrawal was killed. I suspect he knew more and was silenced. The monumental symbols, although are seen has historical and unique, have a pagan history. Professionals view it as making a statement, a seal, or claiming political rights of freedom. However, when you study masonry and practice there is a clear indication that the god they worship is not the Almighty God, but paganism. You are required to renounce your beliefs or faith in God to adapt to pagan ways of masonry. Perhaps Lincoln feared God more than their pagan ways. Government officials are power and control driven
  • destine... kevracer 2009/11/08 14:40:33
    destinedforeachother
    +2
    You are right, there were others but these were many of the Presidents that were 33rd degree masons, Lincoln, and Kennedy were shot because they were going to expose these evil people, Lyndon B. Johnson had a role to play in Kennedy's death also, along with the FBI!! God bless!
  • jesse destine... 2010/03/25 02:27:52
    jesse
    ...CIA , Rothchilds , And the Vatican , Mob were all involved!
  • destine... jesse 2010/07/11 12:57:13
    destinedforeachother
    +1
    Very true, the Vatican is so evil, if people only knew, and the black pope is the one that makes all of the decisions even above the Rothchilds, David Rockefeller, and Obama is just a puppet on a string, he sucks!
  • Sir destine... 2013/07/27 17:55:24
    Sir
    +2
    More ignorance and total stupidity!

An EXPERT on a subject you have no knowledge of!!
  • destine... kevracer 2010/07/11 12:54:16
    destinedforeachother
    I think your answer is very accurate, my ex brother-in-law was related to Thomas Jefferson, his father now deceased looked like his twin, it was so freaky, that was when I visited the old home place of Thomas Jefferson! Sorry for the lateness:) I don't get on sodahead much, and not real familiar with how it works! I do a lot of research about the Illuminati, the free masons, you name it I research it, if you have myspace my research site is www.myspace.com/tahellwitdanwo I also have researched the vatican, the black pope, and the Jesuits, but have gone on to check out genetically modified food, and things to do with our health, have a great day!!
  • Sir kevracer 2013/07/27 17:53:00
    Sir
    +1
    George Washing definitely was not a 33rd degree because the degree had not been conceived in his time and George Washington was not a Scottish Rite member!!

It really amazes me how stupid want to act when getting on the internet!!

2014/11/25 00:45:10