Obama or Romney?

E Dawg 2012/03/03 16:06:02
Related Topics: Obama, Romney
Obama
Romney

• JustThe... Vitalani 2012/04/19 03:00:14
    JustTheFacts
    +1
    That's a diversion from the facts. I showed you the factual aspect of when a capitalist health care system is compared to two countries using Socialist Health Care.

The facts are simply the facts. Reality states you do not get to keep asking for information until it supports your delusional point of view.
  • Vitalani JustThe... 2012/04/19 03:04:30
    Vitalani
    +2
    It's not a diversion? I simply wanted a comparison of our countries' healthcare system THEN to NOW. But perhaps it wouldn't support what you are trying to say. That's fine.
  • JustThe... Vitalani 2012/04/20 01:01:43
    JustTheFacts
    +1
    That would only be useless. While obamacare has already destroyed jobs and started incurring debt we cannot pay back, we have not yet had a government bureaucrat determine who should get services and who shouldn't. Stay tuned, if the Supremes do not overturn the worst law in our nations history, they soon will.

There is no way anybody who truly knows what is to come will want it. There is no way it will be any different than the facts I provided with other countries that have Socialist health care.

JustTheFacts
  • Vitalani JustThe... 2012/04/20 01:13:01
    Vitalani
    +2
    I don't believe it is useless. It would either show the good that universal healthcare has done, or the bad, thus far in our country.
  • JustThe... Vitalani 2012/04/20 01:24:50
    JustTheFacts
    +1
    You're only displaying now how little you know about the law. The law does not go into full affect until 2014, but already the states have been forced to pay into a pool of funds for it that they cannot possibly afford.

The "bad" will not go into affect until obama is already, hopefully this never happens, into a second term, and enough people who do not know what's at steak will be just waking up when it is too late.

The comparison you want is not relevant, because the law has not destroyed us at it's full effects yet.

You have to know what the full intention of the law was to understand it. And, it sure has hell wasn't to make health care better or less expensive; trust me.
  • Vitalani JustThe... 2012/04/20 01:26:08
    Vitalani
    +1
    Right, but the info would still show some insight into progress. Or the opposite.

I guess we'll just have to see.
  • JustThe... Vitalani 2012/04/20 01:33:12
    JustTheFacts
    +1
    If we're informed, we already know.

It's just like those who said, "Give obama a chance". No, I do not have to wait. After three years, I was right, they were wrong, and those are the facts.

You just wait as long as you want, obamacare sucks....mark my words.
  • Vitalani JustThe... 2012/04/20 01:35:11
    Vitalani
    +1
    Well it's the reason that I am receiving the medical care which I need, and will until I'm 26 if nothing changes.
  • JustThe... Vitalani 2012/04/20 01:38:54
    JustTheFacts
    +1
    You, have taken the bait.....hook, line and sinker.
  • Bill JustThe... 2012/04/21 20:06:58
    Bill
    +2
    Great job. Great read.
  • JustThe... Bill 2012/04/23 02:06:47
    JustTheFacts
    +1
    Ya, she's young, hasn't really seen the way things really are.

I have some moron Democrat at work that keeps trying to tell me that obamacare is good because of the same reason - keep my kids on my health insurance policy....blah, blah, blah.....

obama really won the bleeding hearts people with that 26 year old rule.....
  • Bill JustThe... 2012/04/23 12:54:54
    Bill
    +1
    Yep. That her PARENTS can pay for. Even Obama said, "Ya didn't think it would be free, did ya?" LOL Joke's.on them. (And us if this thing isn't stopped.)

Update: Obama wants a 2% tax on doctors' visits and prescriptions. Gotta pay off the $16T somehow.
  • JustThe... Bill 2012/04/25 01:15:33
    JustTheFacts
    +1
    2% tax, wtf? I thought obama said taxes would not go up on the middle class?!?

Yes, I heard that, and many think it is going to be much higher than 2%. It just goes to prove what has been evident all along - obamacare is about one thing and one thing only, income redistribution.
  • Bill Vitalani 2012/04/21 20:06:37
    Bill
    +1
    However, it's not free just because you are on your parents plan. Ask them about it. Obama IMPLIES that it's free but it simply isn't.
  • EdVenture Bill 2012/06/10 22:43:58
    EdVenture
    He doesn't imply it was free it was prohibited before and costs less than a stans alone policy. Kids in school including their parents are challenged by those costs as well.
  • EdVenture JustThe... 2012/05/29 00:56:53
    EdVenture
    Its called Nationalized health care not socialist.
  • JustThe... EdVenture 2012/06/10 11:20:51
    JustTheFacts
    +1
    What obama is doing is Socialism. As Max Baucus said after the law was passed, "This law is a redistribution".

Socialism is take from the people who have earned and give to the people who won't try - plain and simple; which is exactly what this horrible, partisan, corrupt bill did. It will go down as forever being the worst piece of legislation turned into law, and for the reasons already mentioned that will be true.
  • EdVenture JustThe... 2012/06/10 22:48:21
    EdVenture
    You must live in a bubble. Georgia has a great history try and fix that for all the hate, suffering and death brought upon the black people well ito the 70s and beyond. You don't know what socialism is Justthedung
  • Bill EdVenture 2012/06/11 00:42:08
    Bill
    +1
    WTF??? That made absolutely NO sense.
  • JustThe... EdVenture 2012/06/14 01:43:26
    JustTheFacts
    I live in FACTS you live in sh!t. When you have some FACTS come back and talk to me.
  • EdVenture JustThe... 2012/06/14 02:33:05
    EdVenture
    You should consider logic and reason beside fox news
  • JustThe... EdVenture 2012/06/17 17:26:36
    JustTheFacts
    Thanks for confirming you do not have any facts.
  • EdVenture JustThe... 2012/05/29 00:50:28
    EdVenture
    The law is the result of all those things you argue. Medicine and care have been out of control for 30 years. They don't have this problem elsewhere in the world and by the way we rank 45th on the list.
  • JustThe... EdVenture 2012/06/10 11:26:25
    JustTheFacts
    You can't compare a country of a couple hundred thousand, like Switzerland, with a country of several hundred million like the US. Besides, if the illegals would be sent packing we would not have the problems we have with our health care. You have to look at the facts before you make a statement like that.

We had the best damn health care in the world, period.That's not to say it didn't need adjustments in regard to how we paid for it, but taxing the hell out of people who attempt to make new medical devices to make things better, like this law does, is dumber than dumb can be. The care is going to drop, just like the number of quality people attracted to the profession, as the cost goes up to the individuals, states and corporations (who will drop coverage).

obama is a complete and utter LIAR on everything he said about this bill.
  • EdVenture JustThe... 2012/06/10 22:54:51 (edited)
    EdVenture
    We were almost at the bottom of the list in the free industrialized world for care and cost. Switzerland was just an example. Switz has 7.5M people. That point you make reinforces my point that our existing care was unacceptable, it should be cheaper in larger numbers, principal of scale. Just because u don't like the guy and i can only speculate why being from Georgia, thats no reason to veer off and asssault him as opposed to embracing the issue.
  • Bill EdVenture 2012/06/11 00:43:08
    Bill
    That made no sense either.
  • JustThe... EdVenture 2012/06/14 01:48:36
    JustTheFacts
    I'm not sure what point you are trying to make. If you want factual proof of how horrible obamacare is, just ask. You have to specify if you want proof of the lack of quality care, how nobody can afford it, or how it is destroying jobs in our nation.
  • Freedom4 Vitalani 2012/04/14 21:47:20
    Freedom4
    +6
    What kind of idiot could see countries like Greece failing and say hey, we need more failed policies like that. What idiot can see the state of Illinois, unable to pay theIr vendors, riddled with crime, and the most corrupt state in the union, and say hey we need a moron politician who has no experience at all except as a politician from a failing state and vote for him as president. What is wrong with you people?
  • Vitalani Freedom4 2012/04/14 21:49:10
    Vitalani
    +2
    "you people" Sorry I'm not going to have a moronic argument which won't go anywhere with someone who's already got their panties in a bunch. This will just end with you getting more upset and name calling. Not worth my time. Have a nice day.
  • Freedom4 Vitalani 2012/04/14 21:58:08
    Freedom4
    +5
    No name calling. I was curious. Do you at least have a good reason to support him besides him promising you free stuff stolen from others?
  • Freedom4 Freedom4 2012/04/15 23:11:40
    Freedom4
    +3
    No answer. I pegged you didn't I?
  • Vitalani Freedom4 2012/04/16 02:09:40
    Vitalani
    +3
    "pegged me" As what? Someone who doesn't bitch and moan about my life and blame the president for all of my shortcomings?
    I didn't answer because you came off dick-like and childish.
    Have a nice day.
  • LindaM Freedom4 2012/04/16 06:17:56
    LindaM
    +2
    Eight of the most corrupt states.

1 Georgia
    2 So. Dakota
    3 Wyoming
    4 Virginia
    5 Maine
    6 So. Carolina
    7 No. Dakota
    8 Michigan

http://www.foxbusiness.com/in...
  • Sissy LindaM 2012/04/18 02:26:49
    Sissy
    +2
    Hmmm, the majority seems to be Red States, you notice? Now why is that, do you suppose? Many lay claim to be such Christian, moral, patriotic, family oriented and all.

Just wonderin'
  • Bill Sissy 2012/04/21 20:14:19
    Bill
    Look at the cities.
    http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2...
    Chicago Called Most Corrupt City In Nation
  • Sissy Bill 2012/04/22 18:03:56
    Sissy
    +1
    You think that's just been in the last three years?
  • Bill Sissy 2012/04/22 18:15:01
    Bill
    No.
  • Bill LindaM 2012/04/21 20:11:40 (edited)
    Bill
    I see that you are correct and sourced your info. I was ready to disagree with you but you put out the facts of the matter and from a good source. Perhaps, though, he meant that Chicago was the most corrupt city, and referred to the state assuming they walked hand in hand.

Found it!!!
    http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2...
  • EdVenture LindaM 2012/06/11 17:49:01
    EdVenture
    NJ
  • JustThe... Freedom4 2012/04/18 11:57:34
    JustTheFacts
    +2
    People who do not want the truth are the ones that do not see how it is going to be like Greece here....soon, if not now.

2014/09/16 19:41:03