Obama or Romney?

E Dawg 2012/03/03 16:06:02
Related Topics: Obama, Romney
Obama
Romney

• momma-on-the-hit-list 2012/09/24 01:50:47
    Romney
    momma-on-the-hit-list
    Actually I can't stand either of them, so are you going to moderate my vote too? Most I talk to on the street are sorry they voted for Obama and will not make the same mistake again. Everyone I talk to except a few die hard socialistic/ liberal but they came from a different country so they are used to slavery.
  • Franco Phile 2012/05/30 23:02:50
    Obama
    Franco Phile
    US GDP is the highest it has ever been, unemployment is lower than in 2008, gays can serve openly, people will have healthcare.
  • EdVenture 2012/05/29 06:33:57
    Obama
    EdVenture
    Thats like asking The People or Corporations
  • Mopvyzo 2012/05/28 13:20:32
    Obama
    Mopvyzo
    President Barack H Obama
    president barack obama
  • mal 2012/05/28 13:19:07
  • WOJO 2012/04/21 13:18:26
    Romney
    WOJO
    +2
    Looks like the "Black Panthers flooded the voting booth again!
  • RJ~PWCM~JLA 2012/04/17 01:34:40
    Romney
    RJ~PWCM~JLA
    +5
    Okay, so some people think Romney isn't conservative enough.

So the choice is between an America-hating communist thug, and someone who believes in this country capital but who has some bad ideas once in a while.
  • Tom 2012/04/16 17:27:10
    Romney
    Tom
    +5
    Anyone else notice how odd Obama is ahead in this pole yet most of the map is Blue?
    I also went through the demographics and see that most of the demographics are picking Romney. I also find it funny that the bulk of Obama's votes are from one state Michigan with 260 votes. Seems a bit odd doesn't it.
  • Stryder Tom 2012/04/17 20:48:26
    Stryder
    +2
    Good catch.
  • Tom Tom 2012/04/18 01:57:25
    Tom
    +2
    Also, None of those votes show up in any demographic.
  • HillaryLover 2012/04/16 06:22:01
    Obama
    HillaryLover
    I am a lifelong staunch Democrat. I don't vote Republican, period. However, Barack Obama is not my first choice. I dream of Hillary Clinton. Hillary, Hillary, Hillary 2016.
  • Jedmun Hillary... 2012/04/16 09:01:45
    Jedmun
    +6
    You realize the Democrat party has been taken over by the Socialists/Marxists don't you?
  • Hillary... Jedmun 2012/04/16 09:27:20
    HillaryLover
    Socialist? Marxists? Naw, I didn't realize that. I thought that what few socialists and Marxists left on planet Earth might be found somewhere deep inside Russia or China. But dang, they're right here? And they have taken over the homeland? Who woulda thunk it?
  • momma-o... Jedmun 2012/09/24 01:55:31
    momma-on-the-hit-list
    +1
    I think they just like the color haven't been watching this nation turn to hell.
  • ☆Ed☆ 2012/04/16 03:15:35
    Romney
    ☆Ed☆
    +5
    I find the demographics of this question interesting, and very telling too.

The only age groups that Obama can carry 50% or better over Romney are the 13-17 and 18-24 year olds!!! Even the 25-34 year olds are in favor of Romney by 60%!!! I would suppose that it is due to the fact that by the age of 25, a person has been involved in the workforce, politics, and REAL life, and that they are capable of seeing just how poorly Obama has done!!! They aren't so easily swayed by the liberal rhetoric of "Hope and Change" like the kids are.
  • Romney
    spidermonkey™POTL~PWCM~JLA☮Paul
    +5
    Anyone but Obama!!
  • JustTheFacts 2012/04/16 02:00:00
    Romney
    JustTheFacts
    +6
    Somebody who actually achieved something in their life or someone whose biggest accomplishment after three years of being president is when he was stuffing food cabinets as a community organizer?
  • MQ-American Values Again (AVA) 2012/04/16 01:48:34
  • Cain2012~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2012/04/16 00:23:45
  • "Shooter" ™ 2012/04/15 23:52:40 (edited)
    Romney
    "Shooter" ™
    +6
    ROMNEY!!!!!

We can't have another 4 years of failure, stupidity, and LIES!!

no obama
  • V~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2012/04/15 23:49:13
    Romney
    V~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +9
    Obie is toast.

• Informed Voter 2012/04/15 23:39:58
    Romney
    Informed Voter
    +6
    Hmm... More vote early, vote often I see.
  • marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS 2012/04/15 23:26:57
    Romney
    marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS
    +9
    We need a businessman not a community organizer.
  • Phyl *In God i Trust* 2012/04/15 19:47:50
    Romney
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +5
    on way would i ever vote for Obama.
  • Vitalani 2012/04/14 03:57:48
  • Bob S Vitalani 2012/04/14 19:33:54
    Bob S
    +4
    You and Einstein are just kiding. Aren't you....
  • Vitalani Bob S 2012/04/14 19:34:49
    Vitalani
    +2
    No dear.
  • Bob S Vitalani 2012/04/15 17:50:42
    Bob S
    +1
    Oh well...
  • JustThe... Vitalani 2012/04/16 02:03:19
    JustTheFacts
    +3
    I sure hope one of your elder loved ones do not need health insurance if obama is elected again. Maybe then you'll see how the liberal teachings that were jammed down your throat as a student really wasn't for the best.
  • Vitalani JustThe... 2012/04/16 02:08:31
    Vitalani
    +3
    They both already have health insurance. They have their entire lives. It is provided by one of their employers and they will be covered for the rest of their lives. They have nothing to worry about. They have made very smart choices for their entire lives, whoever the president was at the time was never detrimental to their success. My father was laid off during the Bush rule, he didn't go crying about that and blaming him.
  • JustThe... Vitalani 2012/04/16 11:17:11
    JustTheFacts
    +1
    Wow, let's hope you're right regarding your parents never needing to worry again. If you're counting on this health care law to provide that you should do some research on the law.

Your young, but no concern or business ever survived when they spent more money than they brought in. You should do some research on obamacare.
  • Vitalani JustThe... 2012/04/16 17:48:00
    Vitalani
    Again, Obamacare or not, my parents are secure. As am I.
  • JustThe... Vitalani 2012/04/16 23:17:47
    JustTheFacts
    +1
    Oh, so it's only about you and your parents and not what is best for America as a whole.....ok, I understand. I do not agree with that, but understand.
  • Vitalani JustThe... 2012/04/16 23:19:40
    Vitalani
    +2
    Of course not. YOU were the one who made it about that, not me. Remember?

"I sure hope one of your elder loved ones do not need health insurance if obama is elected again"
  • JustThe... Vitalani 2012/04/17 10:37:11
    JustTheFacts
    Good point, but that was an attempt to show you how horrible this law is, something you are not aware of. Under this horrible law, the government will determine if your loved ones will get services or not.

The end result of this partisan law that was passed is that quality will go down for everyone, the cost will go up to a point the nation, and states, cannot afford, and unemployment will rise because of this horrible law. Everyobdy - including you and your parents - will be worse off.

Want proof?
  • Vitalani JustThe... 2012/04/17 14:23:01
    Vitalani
    +2
    If I wanted proof of anything I would just look to the other countries with universal healthcare....
  • JustThe... Vitalani 2012/04/18 00:03:21
    JustTheFacts
    +2
    Ok, I can help with that. Glad you asked. This is the survey from Investors Business Daily when comparing the US (when we used to be a capitalist nation with the worlds best healthcare) against two countries who have Socialist healthcare - Britain and Canada.

Thanks for proving that Socialist Health Care is not going to work in the US -

"Investor's Business Daily"

A recent "Investor's Business Daily" article provided very interesting statistics from a survey by the United Nations International Health Organization:

Percentage of men and women who survived a cancer five years after diagnosis:

U.S. 65%

England 46%

Canada 42%

Percentage of patients diagnosed with diabetes who received treatment within six months:

U.S. 93%

England 15%

Canada 43%

Percentage of seniors needing hip replacement who received it within six months:

U.S. 90%

England 15%

Canada 43%

Percentage referred to a medical specialist who see one within one month:

U.S. 77%

England 40%

Canada 43%

Number of MRI scanners (a prime diagnostic tool) per million people:

U.S. 71

England 14

Canada 18

Percentage of seniors (65+), with low income, who say they are in "excellent health":

U.S. 12%

England 2%

...

"Investor's Business Daily"

U.S. 65%

England 46%

Canada 42%

U.S. 93%

England 15%

Canada 43%

U.S. 90%

England 15%

Canada 43%

U.S. 77%

England 40%

Canada 43%

U.S. 71

England 14

Canada 18

U.S. 12%

England 2%

Canada 6%

I don't know about you, but I don't want "Universal Healthcare" comparable to England or Canada .

Moreover, it was Sen. Harry Reid who said, "Elderly Americans must learn to accept the inconveniences of old age." I say, SHIP HIS ASS TO CANADA OR ENGLAND !
    He is "elderly" himself but be sure to remember his health insurance is different from yours as Congress has their own high-end coverage! He will never have to learn to accept "inconveniences of old age"!!!

AND THE WINNER IS VERY INTERESTING!

the percentage of each past president's cabinet who had worked in the private business sector prior to their appointment to the cabinet. You know what the private business sector is... a real life business, not a government job. Here are the percentages.

T. Roosevelt........ 38%

Taft.....................40%

Wilson .................. 52%

Harding..................49%

Coolidge.............. 48%

Hoover................. 42%

F. Roosevelt......... 50%

Truman..................50%

Eisenhower........... 57%

Kennedy.............. 30%

Johnson.................47%

Nixon................... 53%

Ford..................... 42%

Carter.................. 32%

Reagan...................56%

GH Bush................. 51%

Clinton ................. 39%

GW Bush................ 55%

And the winner of the Chicken Dinner is:

Obama................ 8% !!!

Yep! That's right! Only Eight Percent!!!..the least by far of the last 19 presidents!! And these people are trying to tell our big corporations how to run their business? They know what's best for GM...Chrysler...Wall Street...and you and me?

How can the president of a major nation and society...the one with the most successful economic system in world history... stand and talk about business when he's never worked for one?.. or about jobs when he has never really had one?!? And neither has 92% of his senior staff and closest advisers.! They've spent most of their time in academia, government and/or non-profit jobs....or as "community organizers" when they should have been in an employment line.

GOD HELP US ALL!!
  • Vitalani JustThe... 2012/04/18 00:16:41
    Vitalani
    +2
    I actually didn't ask.

You threw out some percentages, congratulations. But you presented NOTHING to compare those US stats to. Like..NOW for instance.
  • JustThe... Vitalani 2012/04/18 11:55:43 (edited)
    JustTheFacts
    +1
    Now, based on basic thinking concepts, is going to be worse for the US since health care quality is slowly going down in quality and up in cost before obamacare goes fully into affect.

You didn't ask, because you obviously, do not want the truth. I provided factual evidence that health care does not work in a Socialist setting. You have to avoid the facts, not me.

As you get a little age on you you'll see that avoiding (or not pursuing) the truth never helps in the long run.
  • Vitalani JustThe... 2012/04/18 16:44:24
    Vitalani
    +2
    I'm not avoiding facts I'm asking for them now. I'd like to see the percentages NOW compared to THEN. That is the only fair comparison and gauge of how Obamacare is working...

2014/10/21 05:33:14