Nudist lifestyle

Vegas Dude 2011/05/12 13:57:58
How do you manage your nudist lifestyle? With my wife and I, we are nude almost every minute we're home. We're also avid barefooters. The only time we dress is when we have to out shopping and of course, to our jobs. We have some friends who come over to spend a nude Saturday too. We'll watch a game or movie on TV, have dinner, play board games etc. There is no sex though. That's not what our lifestyle is about. Sometimes, a friend will stay the night too. We have an extra room for those occasions. In the morning, we'll have breakfast and continue with whatever, usually putting a game on TV.

We are also very strict about where people place their butts when they sit. Guests must use towels and keep their own towel with them as they move to another part of the house to sit.

The only time we dress at home is when we have our family over, although my sister and her husband will often join us for nude time, however since they have their own place, they never spend the night. When the rest of the family come over though, we wear just enough to make them feel comfortable around us, usually some shorts or sweats and a t-shirt, no shoes or socks. They all know about our nude life, and for the most part, they all accept our choice. Although, almost everyone we know will take off their footwear as soon as the come through the door.

So overall, if you are a nudist, or just like to be nude at home, how do you manage your lifestyle? What measures do you take, if any, when non nudists come over to visit? Does your family know about and accept your choice to be nude?

Please tell your story below.

• andrew 2012/10/16 09:14:05
    andrew
    Love being nude and barefoot have been like that for years love being like this
  • naked_and_barefoot N.I.T. 2012/08/28 14:45:52
    naked_and_barefoot N.I.T.
    We are avid nudist and see no reason to bother wearing clothes at home and we go barefoot also. When we dress to go out and return home the first thing we do is strip down to buck naked and it feels good. We dress for no one who comes to visit. When we go out shopping which is mostly to Walmart we go barefoot there also. We live out in the country so why bother with clothes.
  • NakedRei 2012/04/11 16:18:47
    NakedRei
    +1
    Great to hear I'm not the only barefoot nudist out there. When I go to the beach I see so many people wearing only shoes, and it makes me a little sad.
  • Vegas Dude NakedRei 2012/06/05 15:48:57 (edited)
    Vegas Dude
    You know? I have to agree that as a nudist, people will still wear shoes. I'm not talking about flip flops either. I have actually seen a couple in their mid 20's walking along the beach. It was obvious to all around that she was pretty nervous. But what got me was that they were both wearing some brand of white athletic shoes and socks. That was a pretty funny sight.

On the other hand, I do think it's prudent to wear something on your feet at certain times of the day when the sand is the hottest. Burning your soles is definitely not good. And because the skin on the bottom of your feet is much thicker, in order for you feel that burn the heat has to go deeper. That kind of deep pain doesn't just go away in a couple of days. I know, I've burnt the bottom of my feet on beach sand. It litterally took days of being uncomfortable before it finally subsided. The worst was that during that period, I had to go back to work in dress shoes. All I can say is Oooowwww!!!!
  • Vegas Dude 2012/02/29 15:08:04 (edited)
    Vegas Dude
    Ever since an almost lethal health issue in November, I have spent more time nude than at any other time in my life. The funny part is that when I mentioned once to my wife that I should probably get dressed, she goes" why, are you going somewhere?? So I stayed naked! So far the longest streech has been 19 straight days of clothes freedom. I've only been dressed a maximum of 4 hours on one day because of dr. appointments too. But overall, I would say about 99% of my time since mid November has been nude time.
  • opinion... Vegas Dude 2012/03/31 16:40:57
    opinionator
    as long as comfortable naked good!
  • opinionator 2012/02/29 11:49:20
    opinionator
    the weather is getting better now which is good news for nudists who like to be outdoors.
  • opinionator 2011/11/18 02:36:04
    opinionator
    got to not wear any shoes indoors! bare feet on grass or on sand is great!
  • Memnon 2011/09/11 06:25:17
    Memnon
    Tend to do everything I can nude. Some of my family know my choice, and don't agree. I'd like to be nude outdoors more often, but my neighbours would be very anti.
  • opinionator 2011/08/28 20:01:14
    opinionator
    feet need to breathe. they have been in shoes all day and going bare feet at home is totally natural.
  • opinionator 2011/08/06 22:25:40
    opinionator
    manage as best can. at home is easy. friends know a nudist and most are comfortable with that. nudist beach is great. gotr to be carefull not to burn with the rays when it is really hot. do other nudists use sun screen?
  • Vegas Dude opinion... 2011/08/29 13:41:03
    Vegas Dude
    All the smart ones do.
  • T. James H 2011/06/15 00:51:39
  • opinion... T. James H 2011/08/06 22:19:15 (edited)
    opinionator
    +1
    nudist is natural. everybody is naked at least once a day!
  • T. James H opinion... 2011/08/07 01:06:09
  • Carrot Top 2011/05/19 06:54:58
  • mike j 2011/05/18 23:46:50 (edited)
  • opinion... mike j 2011/08/06 22:20:48
    opinionator
    +1
    it is all about being natural and comfortable in your own skin.
  • mike j opinion... 2011/08/07 02:25:24 (edited)
  • opinion... mike j 2011/08/07 12:09:01
    opinionator
    +2
    nudism is great for breaking down barriers. swimming naked is cool!

2014/09/23 06:22:12