Now, more than ever, will you not vote for Obama?

stevmackey 2012/06/29 00:40:14
Related Topics: Obama, American
He has created the greatest tax hogging bill. Wait till you see what you are going to pay for this monster. That si not counting the rights you will lose as an older American. What do you think?

• ProudProgressive 2012/06/30 01:49:17
    I disagree, here is what I think....
    ProudProgressive
    +20
    Just in the past week President Obama has been vindicated in his quest to improve the health care for every American AND seen the Republicans once again shoot themselves in the foot in their Eric Holder political witch hunt, Now more than ever before it is obvious to anyone with at least one functional brain cell that this country is in the best hands it has been in since April 12, 1945.

hunt obvious functional brain cell country hands april 12 1945

• Bastion BIGK27 2012/07/07 11:35:35
    Bastion
    Make your point.
  • BIGK27 Bastion 2012/07/07 14:44:57
    BIGK27
    +1
    It's simple, I'll help you, (Ps. I see Joseph was deactivated so he can't help you.)

I see that you are a Liberal, you can't answer a simple question, A smart man with No common sense AKA Liberal.

I've had 2 knee surgery, back surgery, both shoulders, leg and hand surgery, countless stitches, broken bones, eye injury (blind for a year) and tons of X-rays in my life time.

My Insurance co and I have spent somewhere around $500,000-$700,000. thousand dollars fixing me up again.

I've heard reports that your Obamacare is going to cost this Country about 1.3 Trillion Dollars to insure 30-40 million people that don't have insurance. Now I don;t think I have a calculator that will do a trillion but if you do tell me what the answer is: 1.3 Trillion divided by say.. 40 Million and let me know the answer is.

Also this was sold not as a tax, because Obama said people making less than 250,000 thousand dollars a year....Your taxes will not go up one dime.

Now here is your brain washing President trying to BS the Country. Why is it everyone can see this but the Liberals can't? Now wipe your Obama impaired eyes and listen to Obama try to lie his way around this.

• Average Joe 2012/06/30 20:50:14
    I disagree, here is what I think....
    Average Joe
    +10
    He was not my first choice last election and he's not my first choice this election but I WILL vote for hm (now, more than ever) because of the garbage the current, elitist, GOP is dishing out.
  • TrudyGirl 2012/06/30 18:35:23
    TrudyGirl
    +7
    I cheer him for helping us to finally get a way to help any sick person. If I knew a way to cast more votes I would. As it is I talk to everyone I meet to make them see how important it is that we vote for Obama in the November election.
  • Jackie ... TrudyGirl 2012/07/01 00:26:06
    +2
    Just call the DNC - they have this down to a science, been doing it for over 100 years.
  • TrudyGirl Jackie ... 2012/07/01 17:33:41
    TrudyGirl
    +6
    thanks..I had not thought of that but you are right they are very good.
  • LindaM TrudyGirl 2012/07/02 17:25:58
    LindaM
    +4
    WTG TrudyGirl.. OK
  • TrudyGirl LindaM 2012/07/02 20:33:55
  • Steve 2012/06/30 18:33:17
    I disagree, here is what I think....
    Steve
    +12
    If Romney wins and repeals the ACA, millions of Medicare recipients will face higher medication costs as the "donut hole" re-appears. Somehow, Romney can't even bring himself to use the word "donut."

People with pre-existing conditions will again be denied coverage. Women will again face higher premiums than men. Young adults will be kicked off their parents policies. Millions who would have affordable insurance available to them will be uninsured.

Romney must be defeated on this basis alone.
  • Kira Bravo Steve 2012/07/06 23:19:47
    Kira Bravo
    obama has let all these illegals come here --- and there fricken children get everything free we pay for them in our taxes so they can live here! so they can eat and so their parents can have like 6 kids and counting! THERE ILLEGAL AND WE'RE PAYING FOR IT why? because obama wants them here so he'll have more votes.. not to be racist - but most of the time it's mexicans
  • Steve Kira Bravo 2012/07/07 08:07:27
    Steve
    Obama has been FAR tougher on immigration than his predecessors. More deportations, more border patrol agents, bigger border patrol budgets, and net illegal immigration has dropped to near zero -- they're leaving as fast as they're entering now.
  • Raymond Allamby 2012/06/30 18:12:25
    I disagree, here is what I think....
    Raymond Allamby
    +7
    you are a blatant liar, trying to scare people into voting against their best interests. there are non so despicable as people like you, playing on the fear of the uninformed..
  • sealpoint 2012/06/30 17:48:48
    I disagree, here is what I think....
    sealpoint
    +13
    Already, Mitt Romney and Republicans are out with outright falsehoods about Obamacare -- their favorite distortion being that this is somehow a broad tax on the middle class. In reality, this is all about personal responsibility -- and the "tax" they are trying to scare everyone about is actually a penalty for the 1 percent of people who can afford insurance but still choose not to buy it, leaving the rest of us to pay for their health care when they head to the emergency room.

Just like they did when the bill was before Congress. Republicans are playing fast and loose with the truth, making up scary consequences to keep you from knowing all the good things Obamacare does. They're not telling the truth about what this reform means for millions of middle-class Americans.
  • Steve sealpoint 2012/06/30 18:35:02
    Steve
    +9
    Hammer

You totally nailed it.
  • FeelHood H. Obama~BN28 2012/06/30 17:27:11
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
  • Starman 2012/06/30 17:03:36
    I disagree, here is what I think....
    Starman
    +12
    The ACA is a great start on healthcare reform. All the fear mongering is just so much distraction. All the talk about huge taxes and death panels have no bases in fact.

Now more than ever President Obama has my support and my vote for a second term.
  • Jeremiah 2012/06/30 16:48:10 (edited)
    I disagree, here is what I think....
    Jeremiah
    +14
    Obama has gained great gravitas from this ruling, if you will pardon the alliteration. He has enacted one of the seminal pieces of legislation in American history. Along with FDR's Social Security and LBJ's Medicare and the civil rights laws, Obama has added health care for all citizens, which puts him in the same pantheon.

FDR, LBJ and BHO, three names suitable for Mount Rushmore. How could anyone not vote for him?
  • MO.gal Jeremiah 2012/07/01 02:09:45
  • Jeremiah MO.gal 2012/07/02 03:59:56
    Jeremiah
    +4
    Thank you, dear friend.
  • C. C. Rider 2012/06/30 16:35:09 (edited)
    I disagree, here is what I think....
    C. C. Rider
    +16
    OBAMA is kicking con ass all over the place and for good reason, HE is for the PEOPLE. Only a traitous american hating fool would disagree.

The Supreme Court of the United States BACKED him, so get over it, and the GOP tried to hold hold Holder Hostage and THAT blew up in their faces. The GOP has to get it THREW their heads we will not BACK SHARIA LAW being brought here. cartoons  on eric holder witch hunt cartoons  on eric holder witch hunt
  • CAROLYN NTARWNJBS 2012/06/30 16:33:06 (edited)
    I disagree, here is what I think....
    CAROLYN NTARWNJBS
    +13
    Looking forward to casting my vote for Obama.
  • American CAROLYN... 2012/07/01 01:49:34
    American
    +8
    So am I.
  • C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT 2012/06/30 15:24:24
    I disagree, here is what I think....
    C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT
    +15
    I don't think Romney will do a better Job, so better to keep Obama in there.
  • Jeremiah C-ZAR™,... 2012/06/30 16:49:34
    Jeremiah
    +10
    Good choice.
  • Dweezle C-ZAR™,... 2012/06/30 17:55:49
    Dweezle
    +10
    With Rmoney in the Whitehouse I foresee a fascist state rising from the ashes of democracy.
  • cjj ~ FTGOP 2012/06/30 06:03:38
    I disagree, here is what I think....
    cjj ~ FTGOP
    +17
    4 MORE YEARS!
    obama 2012
  • ProudProgressive 2012/06/30 01:49:17
    I disagree, here is what I think....
    ProudProgressive
    +20

• jeane ProudPr... 2012/07/08 00:28:10
    jeane
    Then if it is "only" a witch hunt Holder won't mind turning over the documents - right?
  • prayer warrior 2012/06/30 01:19:23
    prayer warrior
    +7
    The courts decided the legality of this law and the court has more conservatives on it then liberals and moderates combined. If they say it is a good law I must believe them because they are specialist in interpeting the constitution. They have ruled on other things I don't agree with but me screaming and kicking changes nothing.

I also think that Americans having insurance and being able to prevent some diseases is cost effecient because prevention might cost $2000 dollares but cures might be $20000. Which is cheaper from that standpoint of view ?

I don't like the entire health care bill but some parts I love and until something better or more efficient comes along I will accept the courts ruling.
  • jeane prayer ... 2012/07/08 00:31:12 (edited)
    jeane
    Not all is WELL here Luv...
  • prayer ... jeane 2012/07/08 02:52:35
    prayer warrior
    +1
    Thank you for this info but then why did the republicans vote for it. I thought that a committee of Dems and Republicans put this together. Some of what is in this is happening already prior to health care bill.
    If you have cancer and it was pre-existing you get no coverage and congress already get the best health care. So as I see it nothing changes except the pre-existing part is no longer valid.
    I will admit I have not read the entire bill and never claimed to have read it.
    Have a great weekend
  • luvguins 2012/06/30 01:01:49
    I disagree, here is what I think....
    luvguins
    +16
    Tax hogging in the new right wing LIE! A IRS tax that might affect !% (according to the CBO) that won't purchase a health insurance policy? Hogging? Really, you righties really need something at least 1/2 way plausible. Guess the thought of 30 million able to buy a health insurance policy really ticks you off since they are now more likely to vote for the president rather than the guy who originated it and yet says he'll repeal it.
  • ProudPr... luvguins 2012/06/30 01:51:37
    ProudProgressive
    +14
    But "hogging" obviously doesn't include the almost two TRILLION dollars that George Bush handed to the richest Americans as a reward for outsourcing over a million American jobs, which added more to our national debt than every penny President Obama has added since the day he took office.
  • luvguins ProudPr... 2012/06/30 21:15:14
  • American ProudPr... 2012/07/01 01:51:33
    American
    +2
    Amen to that.
  • Joe Shwingding BN-ZERO 2012/06/30 00:50:30
    Joe Shwingding BN-ZERO
    +8
    I think you are a bit misinformed, quite a bit partisan hack and very much alarmist.
  • **StarzAbove** 2012/06/30 00:38:15
    **StarzAbove**
  • stevmackey **Starz... 2012/07/03 05:17:20
    stevmackey
    I sure hope that fails.
  • Singerar 2012/06/30 00:38:00
    I disagree, here is what I think....
    Singerar
    +11
    ...Obama will get his next 4 years.
  • gr8punkin 2012/06/29 15:42:16
    I agree, here is what I think....
    gr8punkin
    +2
    I never was going to vote him, but now I will be volunteering for and donating to Romney's campaign and Heather Wilsons bid for senate.

2014/09/01 11:33:53