Newsweek declares on the front cover of its next magazine that Barack Obama is our first "gay" president. Do you think he married Michelle just to gain acceptance from Muslims and others who don't look kindly at homosexuality?

tncdel 2012/05/13 17:09:44
See report here:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/newsweek-obama-first-gay-p...

Back when Obama looked like this:

kene

This is what would have happened to him if he had been found out:

kjwjw

But he had sense enough to "stay in the closet" and to eventually marry a woman [?]
to lend him the appearances of a normal heterosexual married couple who even had two children.

So today Barack Obama is a well-known major league baseball pitcher:

jgff

YES, I think Barack Obama married Michelle to gain acceptance [comment as you...
    +6
    Obama is a national disgrace and is in only for himself and his socialist muslim loving agenda.
    NOBAMA in 2012!

• dominic garcia 2012/05/15 14:23:18
    dominic garcia
    Absolutely, I've known men that married women just to stop people from calling or believing they were gay. Eventually he will be coming out of the closet, just like everything else he has done.
  • actionjksn 2012/05/14 17:27:19
    actionjksn
    +1
    Of course he's a fag. Did you see him throw out that pitch? He threw just like a little girl. Seriously I have never seen a man do such a pussy ass throw in my life. I think he would prefer "catching" rather than pitching. Yep he would probably just love to bend over and do some catching.
  • Mr Marvin 2012/05/14 15:34:21
    Mr Marvin
    +2
    It doesn't matter what I think. He is whatever he is; Socialist, Marxist, and anti-American.
  • micha77 2012/05/14 14:55:21
    NO, I think Newsweek's assumption that Barack Obama is "gay" is mistaken [tel...
    micha77
    +1
    I don't think Obama is gay, this is just another ploy to rally the far left base and the Hollywood crowd. However, this won't play well in the more conservative states and with evangelical voters. Obama may end up losing more votes than he would gain with his new stand on the issue.
  • actionjksn micha77 2012/05/14 17:30:39
    actionjksn
    +1
    Watch him throw out the pitch at that baseball game and then tell me a straight man threw like that.
  • micha77 actionjksn 2012/05/14 20:10:19
    micha77
    Whether he is or not makes no difference to me. But the fact that this whole narrative is being discussed nationally will not benefit his campaign at all. Bad move for BO.
  • actionjksn micha77 2012/05/15 14:28:10
    actionjksn
    Good move for America, other than the fact that there is not that much difference between Romney and Obama. I don't know why liberals are so put off at the thought of Romney becoming President. He is not conservative, hell he wrote Obama Care. All Obama did was pretty much take Romney's government healthcare plan and use it as a model for Obama Care. So if he gets elected the country will go on pretty much like it is now. Unless they just like Obama better because he's black. Because that's the biggest difference between the two.
  • raine 2012/05/14 13:48:42
    raine
    +1
    Sure whatever to disqualify him.
  • fortycal_sig 2012/05/14 11:01:48
    fortycal_sig
    +1
    Just because this is the first widely-propagandized "wedge issue" of the presidential campaign season doesn't mean Obie is gay. Happily, most people know what Newsweek is worth.
  • RobertChristopherLaity 2012/05/14 09:22:46 (edited)
    RobertChristopherLaity
    +1
    Obama IS Gay, Michelle is a "Beard". Obama is NOT ,however,the President and never has been.
  • mchappell2 2012/05/14 06:20:41
  • flaca BN-0 2012/05/14 02:41:55
    flaca BN-0
    I think Clinton was the first pro-gay president.
    The gay thing is something in the future. Right now the young electorate are pro-gay rights. In another 2 elections they will rule the roost and this gay controversy will disappear because they'll be in charge (after the old fogies are long gone)
  • raine flaca BN-0 2012/05/14 14:23:44
    raine
    +1
    Why is gay stuff important? I don't know why anyone would want to broadcast being gay. Such a sad thing.
  • tncdel flaca BN-0 2012/05/14 19:14:58
    tncdel
    That's what the 70's "women's libbers" who pushed Roe v. Wade are finding out.

See:
    http://www.nationalrighttolif...
  • U-Dog 2012/05/14 02:33:50 (edited)
    U-Dog
    +2
    Why else would he choose to marry a big burly masculine woman who could pass for a man in drag? We all know who wears the pants in that relationship and it ain't wee little Barry.
    moochelle
    obama drag
  • Mechelle 2012/05/14 01:26:32
    Mechelle
    +2
    I'm not so sure Michele Obama has always been a woman. She has a lot of male features. But its not a secret that Obama is bi-sexual. It has been mentioned several times. One of the congress apprentices even caught him with a male. The male he was caught with was killed when Obama decided to run for office. Another gay male from Obama's church was also murdered around the same time. If I can find the article I will post it.
  • jc 2012/05/14 00:38:02 (edited)
    jc
    +1
    I don't really care if Odumbo takes it up the ying yang or not!My problem with him is that his policies suck and he is an incompetent piece of dung!(edited for spelling) obama incompetent
  • philly 2012/05/14 00:33:04
    philly
    I think this and the birth certificate is just another way for him to stay in the media,He seems to enjoy the spotlight wether it be him going on jay leno or jimmy falon he sims to like the attention he gets ,I am not sure but is he not the first president to do a interview on a late night talk show,As long as he is in the news or on tv he is on peoples minds and people are thinking about him so people are always going to want to see what he is going to do next not sure if that will help him get votes but any publicity is good publicity,is that not what they say
  • D Hanes 2012/05/14 00:31:34
    D Hanes
    +1
    Nothng about this idiot would surprise me.. including this!
  • Claybern 2012/05/13 23:30:22
    Claybern
    +2
    Just a little more stuff we find out about the POTUS.
  • Hula girl - Friends not Fol... 2012/05/13 23:14:46
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +2
    At least he goes both ways.

• Ashley 2012/05/13 22:31:57
    Ashley
    +1
    I do not like him as a President, but unless I see proof, I can't say that about him.
  • Hula gi... Ashley 2012/05/13 23:11:26
  • GutReac... Ashley 2012/05/14 01:11:27
    GutReactionJournal
    Don't hold your breath waiting for proof,
  • GutReactionJournal 2012/05/13 22:15:16 (edited)
    GutReactionJournal
    I had to say no because once again this "poll" is fatally flawed. First of all, Newsweek never meant to call Obama "gay", but "gay friendly" and anybody who thinks they did is missing a few more brain cells than they can afford. If you recall, Bill Clinton was called the first Black president (look it up). I'm pretty sure Clinton wasn't black!

I have NO idea how this can be thought that he married his wife to get "acceptance". That is plainly idiotic.

For the record, I do not like Barack Obama (and I'm on record as disliking him as a candidate in 2008), but there are plenty of reasons to attack him on his record, flip flops or his incompetence as POTUS without raising stupid questions like this.
  • Hula gi... GutReac... 2012/05/13 23:12:40
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +1
    The gay trend has been following him for decades.

• GutReac... Hula gi... 2012/05/14 01:06:07
    GutReactionJournal
    Yeah, I remember that moron in Vegas claiming he had gay sex and did coke with Obama many years ago. Turned out the loser didn't like being asked to back up his claims and just wanted his 15 minutes.
    Whatever happened to when political opponents just focused on a politician's record?
  • Hula gi... GutReac... 2012/05/14 04:42:05
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +2
    Lets not forget the gay choir director that was murdered and another Obama lover.
  • GutReac... Hula gi... 2012/05/14 13:07:06
    GutReactionJournal
    Still waiting for proof.
  • Hula gi... GutReac... 2012/05/14 17:42:50
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    What you don't know how to use the internet? Gosh I guess you are showing your age.
  • GutReac... Hula gi... 2012/05/14 21:10:43
    GutReactionJournal
    Nah. I show my age in other ways. Fact is, I've been using the Internet since the 80s and I know how to use it pretty well. The fact is, I've done Some research on this Obama being gay rumor and all I've found was articles debunking the rumor or right wing bloggers claiming he was without offering any proof to that effect other than a hatred for the "other side", just like the left wing bloggers who used to trash George W Bush with no proof.
    But even still, I don't have to do any research to ask you to prove your claims. I didn't say it, you said it, now prove it. It's as simple as that.

Now, will you back up your claim?
  • Hula gi... GutReac... 2012/05/14 21:22:15
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    Well called one of the guys investigating him for decades.

I've talked to him personally but I am sorry I don't do homework for those that are lazy and ignorant.
  • GutReac... Hula gi... 2012/05/14 21:41:31 (edited)
    GutReactionJournal
    Who was that? I'd be happy to have him on my podcast and let him give all the proof he has. Or are we supposed to believe you, a nameless, faceless person who posts anonymously on the Internet?
    I'd like to talk to him myself and ask him about the proof he has uncovered. But if I have him on I expect verifiable proof and not just quotes from right wing bloggers.
    Personally, as I said years ago, I think Obama is just another crooked politician and I won't hesitate to publicize anything he has done wrong (if you listened to my show you would know that I have no love for either party). But I'm sorry, YOU are not what any credible journalist would call a "source".
  • robinswebnest 2012/05/13 22:00:06
    robinswebnest
    +2
    Obama has admitted that he 'expirimented' in college. How much has he done since? Well, don't you find it funny that such a 'popular' president hasn't had women crawling out of the woodwork claiming they slept with him? After all, he didn't marry moochelle until he was 31.....just saying.
  • GutReac... robinsw... 2012/05/13 22:21:37 (edited)
    GutReactionJournal
    I believe he said he "experimented" with drugs, not homosexuality. Am I wrong? Please point to a source that shows what you're implying,

Why am I expecting crickets?
  • robinsw... GutReac... 2012/05/16 12:52:19
    robinswebnest
    He said he experimented with drugs and homosexuality. He called it a 'college thing'.
    If you are expecting crickets....maybe it is because no one talks about it. It is another 'taboo' thing about obama...like his school, travel and just about every other record on his life.
  • GutReac... robinsw... 2012/05/16 21:21:59
    GutReactionJournal
    First of all, after searching for a quote on that I only found "Gay rights was something I experimented with in college.” which doesn't seem to me he personally experimented with homosexuality ("bi-curious" or like that). I don't know this guy so I can't say he's gay based on that. He could very well BE a closeted gay like Rock Hudson, but I don't know, but I'll be damned if I listen to a partisan blog and assume it's true. I personally know a man who was like that and he married a girl close to me, apparently to hide his homosexuality. But I'm still looking for PROOF that Obama himself is gay.
    I expected crickets because I have a lot of experience with people on the left and right to just clam up when I ask for proof of some rumor they post as fact. They can't back up- what they say, so instead of dealing in serious dialog they just stop posting in that specific thread, which generally means they can't back up what they say is the "truth".
    And that's all I'm looking for. The TRUTH, and I have no affiliation with the right OR the left so I want to know the facts. Some rumors are true but most are not, and all I see is irrelevant crap from both sides against the hated "other side" only splits the basically good and patriotic American people further and further because that's how the powers-that-be WANT it, so we leave them alone to do their dirty work.
  • robinsw... GutReac... 2012/05/18 09:18:16
    robinswebnest
    The truth is all any of us are looking for. But with obama, he hides more than he shows. It is too easy to suspect someone of wrong doing/thinking when they refuse to show us proof. So, if he isn't....whatever, I don't really care. What I do care about is the amount of stuff we don't know about him. Like we haven't seen any of his school records, senate records, travel records.....etc. I don't know how much truth there is in the amount he has paid to hide them, but the fact remains.....he is hiding them or causing them to be hidden. He claimed in the primaries his would be the most transparent administration....really? How about NO he is not.
    His 'fake' birth certificate....I mean really.....Photoshop? So, what is he hiding and do you really think that whether he is gay or not really matters with all the other stuff he has hidden?
  • GutReac... robinsw... 2012/05/19 01:12:22
  • Daniel Francis 2012/05/13 21:30:28
    Daniel Francis
    +2
    I don't really care who he screws. I'm more concerned about him turning America into a fascist police state. Partriot Act, NDAA, HR 347, North American Union, etc. http://endoftheamericandream....

2014/04/19 04:47:53