New Game of "If..."

Jack's Pearl 2011/03/21 18:38:51
Related Topics: Party, Style, Game
Here are 5 randomly selected questions from the book:

1. If you had to spend one year alone in the wilderness, where would you go?

2. If you had to choose the title of your autobiography, what would it be?

3. If you could host a dinner party inviting any four people from history, who would you invite and where would the party take place?

4. If you could read the private diary of someone you know personally, whose diary would you read? Why?

5. If you could ensure one single personality trait in your children, what would you want it to be?

• Jack's Pearl 2011/03/21 18:59:55
    Jack's Pearl
    +4
    1. If you had to spend one year alone in the wilderness, where would you go? Australia

2. If you had to choose the title of your autobiography, what would it be? "This Girls Life"

3. If you could host a dinner party inviting any four people from history, who would you invite and where would the party take place? Einstein, Thomas Jefferson, Martin Luther King and Michael Jackson. I know, the last one is an odd fit, but I'd want to talk to him. We'd meet at Brennan's in New Orleans.

4. If you could read the private diary of someone you know personally, whose diary would you read? Why? Well, I never met my grandfather on my moms side because he committed suicide at 34 years of age. I'd want to read everything he had to say because I didn't get to know him. And there are things my mom always wanted to know, but was never told. My mom has now passed away, but I would still want to get all her questions answered.

5. If you could ensure one single personality trait in your children, what would you want it to be? Confidence in her individuality.

• LesWaggoner BN 1 2011/03/23 17:41:11
    LesWaggoner BN 1
    +1
    1~ Colorado Rockies.
    2 ~ Living with Internet Insanity.
    3 ~ Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, John Jay & Benjamin Franklin. Washington, D.C.
    4 ~ I have no interest in reading my friends diaries.
    5 ~ Intelligence/common sense.
  • Dirty Work 2011/03/22 22:07:38
    Dirty Work
    +2
    1. Somewhere warm and dry.
    2. One Screwed Up Story
    3. Not really history, but the four band members of All Time Low.
    4. Alex Gaskarth
    5. My sarcasm
  • Tobe 2011/03/22 19:50:05
    Tobe
    +2
    1: The Amazona rainforest, so I´ll know more about it in order to help it :D
    2: " Journey to the pain"
    3:The party would take place at Italia´s finest restaurant(no idea which one that one is), and I´d invite Amelia Earheart, Joan of Arc, Marie Antoinette, and Queen Elisabeth.
    4:No one, a diary is a secret, and sacred, place to write about your life.
    5: I won´t have any children, but if I did, then I´d make sure they were the opposite of their sex; If it´s a girl, she should be "tomboyish", and if it´s a boy he should be "girly". Note that this will not necessarily mean they will be a certain sexual orientation, like homosexuals. It´s a choise, and it´s their choice! :D
  • Minarchist 2011/03/22 09:10:00
    Minarchist
    +2
    1. Where there was a sustainable living.
    2. I didn't write it for you
    3. Alexis Dzenia, Thomas Jefferson, Saddartha, Adam Sandler; Independence Hall
    4. My Wife's
    5. Self Reliance
  • *~Chris~* 2011/03/22 02:26:55
    *~Chris~*
    +2
    1.) The Ozarks, it's gorgeous there

2.) Diary of a Depressed Mom (already thought up the title)

3.) Abe Lincoln, Bill Clinton, Shakespeare, and James Marsters. At my house. Should make for some interesting conversation followed by interesting reading

4.) My friend Ron so I would have at least some inkling whether or not me likes me

5.) Kindness
  • Banana 2011/03/21 23:21:10
    Banana
    +2
    1) a desert anywhere
    2) purple monkeys, unicorns, pandas and me
    3) Martin Luther King jr, Joan of Arc, William Walace, Anne Frank erm probs my house hahaha
    4) erm my brothers just curious to see what he has to say
    5) acceptence of everybody no matter what
  • RepublicanMAde 2011/03/21 22:16:39
    RepublicanMAde
    +2
    in the middle of the Mark Twain National Forest

"A man and his mission to change the world back to where he liked it"

3. If you could host a dinner party inviting any four people from history, who would you invite and where would the party take place? Nathanial Bedford Forest, Ronald Reagan, Aberham Lincoln

My Great great grand father on my mom's mom's side

The Love for God i have And the pleasure of doing his work for him.
  • Catgirl 2011/03/21 22:03:07
  • Death On Two Legs 2011/03/21 21:17:33
    Death On Two Legs
    +2
    A place with plenty of food (that's safe to eat) and good living conditions for me.
    Ginger Pancakes
    George Washington, Joan of Arc, Martin Luther King Jr, Anne Frank
    The person who bullys me. I get access to their secrets. Oh what fun >:D
    Honesty
  • METALheadMom 2011/03/21 20:41:43
    METALheadMom
    +2
    1. Johnny Depp's island.
    2. I Survived L.S.D.
    3. My house - Leonardo DiVinci, John Lennon, Billy the Kid, and Jimi Hendrix.
    4. Raymond Herrera, the drummer in Fear Factory. He is a VERY nice guy - far from the "normal" rock star you hear about. He is the guy in the middle of this photo....
    5. INTELLIGENCE - and lucky for me, all four of them have it. rock star hear guy middle photo 5 intelligence lucky
  • Relay 2011/03/21 20:38:26
    Relay
    +2
    1. some where close to the beach
    2. The Caterpillar Room
    3. Bonnie and Cylde, Muhammad Ali and the Wright Brothers would all meet in a pent house suite in new york.
    4. i would read the diary of my ex roommates, she is so dramtic. i think it would be a good read.
    5. humor
  • keya 2011/03/21 19:29:16
    keya
    +2
    1. rain forest
    2.my name
    3. ben franklin, george washington, abraham lincolin, edger allen poe and it would take place at texas road house!
    4.my sisters or one of my friends. just to see what they write and if they are hiding stuff
    5.smart
  • K-ZOOMI-----0 2011/03/21 19:09:08
    K-ZOOMI-----0
    +3
    1) The U.P.
    2) "Why Am I Not Married To Jessica Alba?"
    3)
    a) President Abraham Lincoln
    b) President George Bush
    c) Sir Winston Churchill
    d) General George S. Patton
    e) General Robert E. Lee
    i) Disney World!
    4) Have no clue. Unable to answer this one.
    5) Faith in God.
  • DDogbreath 2011/03/21 19:06:08
    DDogbreath
    +2
    1) Bali with a fishing pole.
    2) "Dogbreath's Believe it or Not"
    3) Bob Marley, Richard Nixon, George Carlin & Benjamin Franklin. On the beach at Bali to make the rest of the year bearable.
    4) Someone that screwed me over big time, for revenge.
    5) My sense of humor.
  • Tired BN-0 2011/03/21 19:06:07
    Tired BN-0
    +2
    1. If you had to spend one year alone in the wilderness, where would you go? England

2. If you had to choose the title of your autobiography, what would it be? A Cluttered Mind

3. If you could host a dinner party inviting any four people from history, who would you invite and where would the party take place? Freud, JFK, Gandhi, & MLK. A remote, undisclosed location.

4. If you could read the private diary of someone you know personally, whose diary would you read? Why? I wouldn't, because it's private. Period.

5. If you could ensure one single personality trait in your children, what would you want it to be? Empathy
  • Yuki ~ ♦Lion King of PHÆT♦ 2011/03/21 19:02:25 (edited)
    Yuki ~ ♦Lion King of PHÆT♦
    +3
    1. Oh, gods. I don't even want to contemplate that. It would mean a whole year, minus two days, of complete silence. Deafness. In that case... I think I'd want to go somewhere with a nice, serene lake, snow-capped mountains in the distance, a surrounding forest that is thick with huge trees, and a clear vision of the sky. If there's a nearby cabin, I'd like that too. Maybe I should just stick with going to The Swag.

2. "A Series of Broken Watches" or "The Artist and the Animal Kingdom"

3. Alexander the Great, Sappho, Cleopatra, and George Washington.

4. My grandpa George's.

5. Compassion.
  • Jack's Pearl 2011/03/21 18:59:55
    Jack's Pearl
    +4

• Met 2011/03/21 18:56:47
    Met
    +2
    Wilderness : tough question, i hate camping... i would be the guy who's remains they find 6 months later only 200 yards from civilization.

Autobiography title: #Winning (duh)

Dinner Party: Bill Clinton, JFK, George Clooney, Dos Equis Guy - Bellagio in Vegas.

Diary: I wouldn't want to, a person's privacy is sacred... Maybe if they're a very important person, and after they died.

Trait: My dashing good looks and charming personality of course... Nah, lol j/k... Brazenly sharp quick wit. With any luck they'll get my eyes by default.
  • Met Met 2011/03/21 19:03:39
    Met
    +1
    after further consideration, the Dos Equis guy is hereby dismissed, and I substitute Thomas Jefferson in his place. I'm not entirely sure how he'd handle Vegas, but it would be an interesting social experiment.
  • Lee The Hybrid Snowflake 2011/03/21 18:55:39
    Lee The Hybrid Snowflake
    +3
    Any place warm

A snowflakes tale

In Vegas Elvis, Mother theresea, Martin Luther King, Ronald Reagan

The Super Intendent of my school because he's a pompous ass

Integrity
  • nickells 2011/03/21 18:50:35
  • Jack's ... nickells 2011/03/21 19:00:48
    Jack's Pearl
    +2
    Loved your answers.
  • nickells Jack's ... 2011/03/21 21:30:50
    nickells
    Why thank you! :D
  • oldcavpilot 2011/03/21 18:49:41
    oldcavpilot
    +3
    1. Amazon

2. 'No Kidding; He Survived.'

3. Alexander the Great, Ghandi, Benjamin Franklin, and Leonardo Da Vinci; at Chez Paul's in New Orleans.

4. A Senator from my State who will remain nameless.

5. Integrity.
  • NicoleoUrdes 2011/03/21 18:49:09
    NicoleoUrdes
    +2
    should i answer one or all of em?
  • Jack's ... Nicoleo... 2011/03/21 18:55:01
    Jack's Pearl
    +2
    What ever you want to do.
  • Nicoleo... Jack's ... 2011/03/21 19:01:05
    NicoleoUrdes
    +2
    5. If you could ensure one single personality trait in your children, what would you want it to be? WEIRDNESS like me. and we'd do weird things like dressing up and going out on french maid suit or tux. that'd be awesome mom children bonding :)
  • Huki68 2011/03/21 18:40:05
    Huki68
    +2
    I would go crazy lol
  • Jack's ... Huki68 2011/03/21 18:44:12
    Jack's Pearl
    +3
    You can't answer?
  • Huki68 Jack's ... 2011/03/21 19:09:20
    Huki68
    +2
    I did, I will go crazy...

2014/08/02 02:28:29